剧集 | 继承之战 | 导航列表
是他先开的枪
He shot first.
卫星
...satellite.
作为礼物 我觉得如果我们可以
As a gift, I thought it would be cool
把它放在大屏幕上直播一定很酷
if we could show it live on a big screen.
- 不 绝对不可以 - 我不想要一个
- No, absolutely not. - I don't want to have
巨型鸡♥吧♥在我的婚礼上发射出去
a big fucking dick blasting off at my wedding.
- 那不是一个巨型鸡♥吧♥ - 是 它是个 是个火箭
- It's not a big fucking dick. - Yeah, it is, it's a rocket.
火箭和鸡♥吧♥正巧都是
It's not the fault of rockets, or dicks,
流线型的外观 又不是它们的错
they both happen to be aerodynamic in shape.
- 你真令人难以置信 - 这绝不会发生的
- You're unbelievable. - This is not happening.
- 你好 嗨 - 嗨 玛西娅
- Hello. Hi. - Hi, Marcia.
我父亲现在有空吗
Is my father available?
一切都好吗
Everything is OK?
是的 就 我需要和他说句话
Yeah, it's-- I just need to have a word.
进来吧
Come in.
洛根 是肯德尔
Logan. It's Kendall.
告诉他 如果他想要阻止我买♥♥下报纸和电台
Tell him if he wants to stop me buying papers and stations,
那他可以滚蛋了
he can fuck off.
我们都已经准备好了
We're good to go.
进来吧 儿子
Come on through, son.
你要不要 或许出来呢 爸爸
Do you... maybe want to come out, Dad?
不 进来吧 我又没在大便
No, come on in. I'm not on the can.
服务不错 对吧
Nice service, right?
真可惜不是天主教♥徒♥ 不过无所谓
Pity it wasn't Catholic, but there you go.
那些孩子们伤害了这个品牌
Fuckin' all those kids hurt the brand.
嘿
Hey.
我觉得 我要说的不是件好事
This isn't a nice thing, I'm afraid.
好吧 读读这个
Yeah. Read this.
- 这是什么 - 这是
- What is it? - It's...
以每股140美元收♥购♥微视达罗科传媒集团的提议
a proposal to buy Waystar for $140 a share.
我们要求你开股东大会 开立新账
We're asking you to come to the table, open the books.
这对股东来说也是很有价值的事
It's great value for shareholders.
是的
Yeah.
就这么回事 我是不会 有多余的感情的
There it is. I'm not... gonna get into feelings.
这他妈是个接管通知吗
Is this a fuckin' bear hug?
是的
That's right.
- 不行 - 好吧
- No. - Well, fine.
我们有了融♥资♥
We have the financing.
让我们看看其他人都是怎么想的吧
Let's just see what everyone thinks.
你知道 现在出现的情况就是这样了
You know, this is just the situation that has arisen,
并且 你很强大
and... you're very tough,
作为你的儿子 我也是
and so am I, as your son,
所以我认为咱们两个之间只能是这样了
so I think this is just the way it has to be with us.
我 我不会为我的所作所为而感到抱歉
I'm-- I'm not sorry for what I'm doing,
这是件正确的事情
which is correct,
但我 我很抱歉这让你感到受伤
but I-- I'm sorry for how it makes you feel.
而且我很抱歉必须是今天
And I'm sorry it had to be today.
这不受我的控制
It was out of my hands.
- 给你 - 不要
- Here. - No.
滚出去
Fuck off.
你知不知道你到底是为了要干嘛
Do you even know what you're doing this for?
主意
Ideas--
我有主意 你知道的 想做点事
I-- I have, you know, have wanted t-to do things
- 是是是 - 挽救公♥司♥啊 还有
- Uh-huh, uh-huh. - to save the company, and--
还有
and do...
做一些事情能够
just do-- do things that are--
你看 你♥他♥妈♥连说都说不出来
You see? You can't even fuckin' say it.
我能 能说
I can-- I can... say it.
那就说
Then say it.
做一些善事
Do... some good things.
你想做善事
Do good things.
你♥他♥妈♥怎么不去当护士
Be a fuckin' nurse.
嘿
Hey.
玛西亚
Marcia!
怎么了 你干嘛呢
What is it? What are you doing?
格里 格里呢 还有卡尔
Gerri. Where's Gerri? And Karl.
卡尔在纽约呢 洛根 怎么了
Karl is in New York, Logan. What is it?
我需要吉里和卡尔 我需要
I need Gerri. I need Karl. I need--
你先起来 先起来
Get out of there. Get out of there.
来
Come on.
怎么了
What is it?
他们要接管公♥司♥了
Bear hug.
他们要
It'll-- Ohh.
他们来硬的了
They'll go hostile.
他们的做法很合理
It fits. It makes sense.
- 今天吗 - 我不知道
- Today? - Oh, I don't know.
我他妈什么也不知道
I don't fuckin' know.
我现在处境很不利
It's not a good position I'm in.
如果他们有了融♥资♥
If they have financing,
以及大部分的股东
and major shareholders,
而我还坐在马桶上 到明天的时候
and I'm here, and tomorrow--
我会需要很多
by tomorrow I need...
我现在根本没有的东西
I need a lot of things I don't have.
打扰一下
Excuse me.
你好 伊维斯议员 我是康纳·罗伊
Hey. Senator Eavis. Connor Roy.
我很怀疑
Huge skeptic.
我相当怀疑
Massive skeptic.
- 很高兴知道 - 是啊
- Good to know. - Yeah.
你搞社♥会♥主♥义♥的是吗 那我对你
Socialism, huh? Wow! I got a big problem with you
和你所代表的东西有很大意见咯 朋友
and everything you stand for, my friend.
- 宝贝 - 嘿
- Hi, baby. - Hey.
- 你还好吗 - 我很好
- You good? - Yeah, I'm good.
你看 当我看着你的时候
Listen, I look at you
我看到了魏玛的痕迹 我看到了恶性通货膨胀
and I see Weimar, I see hyperinflation.
我看着你的脸 别介意 我看到了死小孩的影子
I look at your face and, no offense, but I see dead babies.
- 你这话真有意思 - 你知道我什么意思吧
- Well, that's very interesting. - You know what I mean?
我无法苟同 不过
I can't say I agree, but, um...
是这样 我失陪一下
Look, would you excuse me for a minute?
去吧 去打一架吧 议员
Oh, yeah. Great to joust a little, Senator.
好的
Yeah!
他就这水平吗
That's the best he can do?
康纳 他会是下任总统的
Connor, he's gonna be the next president.
是吗 我刚刚把他辩论的屁滚尿流的
Really? I just wiped the floor with him in a debate.
一旦你要强烈审视他的智商水准 他就怂了
He buckled under intellectual scrutiny.
幸亏不是在录节目
He was lucky that wasn't televised.
是他吗 是因为某某参议员还是什么的
Is it him? You don't want a rocket launch
所以你才不想发射火箭的吗
'cause of Senator Bluhhh or whatever?
如果是一个装满穆♥斯♥林♥燕麦卷的火箭呢
Would it help if it was a rocket full of Muslim granola?
罗曼 不是 我只是不想在我婚礼上发射火箭
Roman, no, I just don't want a rocket at my wedding.
别这么幼稚
Stop being a kid.
哎呀 我是小茜 我很成熟很重要
Oh. "I'm Shiv. I'm an adult and I'm important
因为我给一个戴眼镜的人工作哦
because I work for a man with glasses."
顺便问一下 他是犹太人吗
Is he a Jew, by the way?
- 大哥啊 - 怎么了
- Oh, come on. - What?
这就是一个简单的 友好的 略有些歧视的问题啊
It's just a simple, friendly, slightly racist question.
天啊 妞 你以前挺好玩的啊
Oh, grrr! You used to be fun.
你现在怎么变成一个那种人了
When did you become one of them?
- 哪种人 - 什么单西什么玩意的
- One of who? - Like dancey bullshit,
就好像 哎呀 这种话不能说 那种话也不能说 那种人
like, "Oh! We can't say that" kind of people.
抱歉我不想成为你放飞自我
I'm sorry I don't want to come to your freewheelin',
活在当下满嘴跑火车的一名同类
good-time, N-word-shoutin' hoedown.
什么满嘴跑火车骂人的脏话
N-word, B-word, C-word--
这世界又不是个幼儿园
the world isn't fucking nursery school,
没人喜欢被说教
and people don't like to be taught.
哦是吗
Oh, right.
那我很高兴你没有看我们的节目
Well, I'm glad you've been watching our programs.
就凭你那个智商 你还是别看了
You shouldn't do that, not with your IQ.
哎呀我滴妈 厉害的你类
Whoa-ho! Hardee-har-har.
抱歉 我要观看一个
Excuse me. I actually have to go watch
在日本的我管事的
a fuckin' satellite launch in Japan
剧集 | 继承之战 | 导航列表