剧集 | 继承之战 | 导航列表
Good. OK.
但是你要知道
But so you know,
无所谓吧
yeah, whatever.
- 你答应了 答应了 - 是啊
- Yes? Yes? - Yeah.
等你下次求的时候 我会答应的
When it happens, yes.
答应了 答应了
Yes? Yes!
- 真的吗 - 是啊 我
- Really? - Yeah. I--
是的
Yeah.
- 真是一出烂戏 - 什么
- It's such a shitshow. - What is?
我家
My family.
咱们家
Our family.
- 咱们家 - 是啊
- Our family. - Yeah.
嘿 嘿 嘿
Hey, hey, hey.
我带来拖鞋了
So I got the slippers.
谢谢你
Thank you.
是啊 我终于找到了
Yeah, I finally found 'em.
你能放到那边去吗 拜托了
Can you put them in there, please?
好的
Yeah.
这么说 你拿来了拖鞋
So, you got the slippers.
是的
Uh-huh.
我猜这样一来你就是白马王子了啊
I guess that makes you Prince Charming.
也许吧
I guess so.
你是说你想睡了马西亚
You saying you want to fuck Marcia?
什么 不 你为什么这么说呢
What?! No. Wh-Why would you say that?
你刚才就是这么说的
That's what you just said.
不 我没有
No. It isn't.
你说你自己是白马王子
You said you were Prince Charming.
- 不 这是你说的 - 我开玩笑的
- No, you just said that. - I'm kidding.
我开玩笑的
I'm kidding.
好吧
OK.
你知道 呃
Do you know that, uh--
你知道他给我提供了一份工作吗
Do you know that he gave me a job?
什么工作
What job?
- 我不知道 - 好吧
- I don't know. - OK.
- 你知道我什么时候开始工作吗 - 不 我当然不知道
- Do you know when I start? - No. Obviously I don't know.
- 我怎么会知道呢 - 我不知道
- Why would I know? - I don't know.
我以为你会知道的 因为我觉得大家一直在谈论
I thought you might know 'cause I thought everybody's talking
也许也谈到我了
and, like, might be talking about me?
不 大家这段时间一直在谈论你
No, everybody was talking about you this whole time.
大家只谈论了你的事 格雷格表亲
Everyone was only talking about you, Cousin Greg.
我懂了
I get it.
哈哈
Ha ha.
嘿 嘿
Hey. Hey.
等你 解决了这一切
When you, uh, figure all this out,
过来找我 好么
come in and see me. OK?
我会照顾你的
And, uh, and I'll look after you.
好吗
All right?
我是认真的 没跟你开玩笑
I'm serious. I will.
- 来找我 - 谢了
- Sure. - Thanks, man.
没事的
That's OK.
先走了 一会见
All right, later.
放轻松 格雷格
Take it easy, Greg.
过来 跟你说两句话
Yo, come here for a second.
是这样的
So, listen.
我一直在想这件事 现在是这么觉得
I've been thinking and this is my vision
我们俩 你和我 一起去拿下
We go for it. Me and you.
首席执行官 首席运营官
CEO and COO.
- 是这样啊 - 我和我好基友
- Oh. - Me and my homey Romey.
你不是说我是傻屌♥吗
I thought I was a fuckhead.
是 傻叉 而且这是你说的
Uh, dipshit, and you said that.
你说我做事不认真
You said I wasn't serious.
抱歉 今天情绪不好
Sorry. It's been a long day.
是
Yeah.
但老实说 兄弟
But dude, seriously.
我和你
Me and you, bro.
你不会我可以教你
Like, I could teach you.
而且你也可以 教我
And you could, you know, teach me.
希夫呢
And Shiv?
你也懂希夫那个人
I mean, you know what Shiv's like.
她基本就是个小公主 啥也不会
Ultimately she's a daddy's girl. Right?
她不想做风险大的事
I mean, she wants to play it safe.
我们才是掀起革命的人
We're the ones with the nuts to fuckin' revolutionize.
好吧 我也不是没有兴趣
OK, I'm not uninterested.
好啊 那我们他妈的就赶紧开干
All right, then, let's fuckin' do it.
但有个事 格里刚刚拒绝了一份顶尖的工作
Here's the thing. Gerri just turned down the top job.
所以 这有什么说头吗
So does that mean something?
你♥他♥妈♥在逗我吗
Are you fuckin' with me?
没
Nope.
谁让格里这么做的
Who asked Gerri?
就是有人提起来了
It was broached.
- 提起来了 - 对啊
- It was broached? - Yeah.
谁 你提的吗 肯定是你 是不是
By who? Did you broach? You broached it, didn't you?
你别把这大头扔给我 好吗 大家都在说这个事
Don't pin the broach on me, OK? Everyone was broaching.
只是想保证我们彼此坦诚
Just want to make sure we trust each other.
有问题都提前问好 对吧
Everything up front, OK?
好的
All right.
好
OK.
要握个手还是怎么着的
Shake on it or something?
正式一点
Official?
好了
Oh. OK.
嗨
Hi.
行了吧你俩
Oh, come on.
嘿 别亲了
Hey. Hey, knock it off.
谢谢 威拉
Thank you, Willa.
情况是这样 我已经任命罗马出任我的首席运营官
So, listen, I've asked Roman to be acting COO...
- 实际上的总监 - 我的代理总监
- Actual COO. - ...to my acting CEO.
- 那你怎么说 - 我说没理由不去啊
- And you said? - I said why not?
- - 姐 别这样
- Snake. - Sis, please,
我也想把大家都留在这 我正在调停
I'm trying to bring everyone together here. I'm mediating.
- 那我只能拒绝 - 我也是
- Well, I'm saying no. - Me too.
你们不是怎么着都行吗
I thought you were a fucking white helmet.
但有时这种中和的人就得铲除在违法边缘试探的人
Sometimes a peacekeeper has to go shoot a maniac on the perimeter, OK?
这他妈什么鬼 那你为为什么拒绝我 却同意格里
What the fuck? Why would you say no to this and yes to Gerri?
格里在这个公♥司♥已经工作了20年了 爸爸很信任他
Gerri has been with the company for 20 years. Dad trusts her.
她资历老 想法有深度 做事成熟
She's older. She's wiser. She's a mature person--
和我一样
such as myself.
是 那又怎样 她不想要这个职位
Uh-huh. Well, she doesn't want it.
所以 我的建议是 再找其他人
OK, so in my opinion, we should find someone else.
- 临时代替一下 - 那找谁
- Temporary. - OK, like who?
我怎么知道 至少是个中立的人
I don't know, someone neutral.
艾娃 或者那个 美♥利♥坚♥疯子 谁来着
Eva or... American Psycho, what--
- 卡尔 - 对 卡尔
- Karl. - Karl. Yeah.
那玩意以后不是临时的
And what if it isn't temporary,
他把他的职位变更为永久性职位了怎么办
what if he uses his position to make it permanent?
他是做那种事的人 他人很好的 会给大家带咖啡
Because he wouldn't do that. He's nice! He brought coffee.
对啊 他会带咖啡
Oh, he brought coffee.
那肯定要让他来管理公♥司♥了
Then we should definitely let him take control of the company.
兄弟 他不会管理公♥司♥的
Dude, he's not gonna take control of the company.
听着 这就是赌一下的事
Look, it's a gamble.
要不就用我和罗马 我们家里人一起
It's either me and Roman and us as a family,
不然就是艾娃和卡尔
or it's Eva and Karl,
再不然就是公♥司♥的某个在背后操纵的傻♥逼♥来
or some fuckface suit from the Deep State of the company.
他们会把公♥司♥拐走的
They could take the company out of our hands,
我们就再也拿不回来了
and we'd never get near it again.
如果爸爸醒过来了 但身体依旧脆弱
If Dad wakes up, and he's frail,
问我们公♥司♥最后怎么样的时候
and he's looking at the end game,
你想告诉他
you want to be the one who tells him
他的家族企业已经不再是他的家族来运营来吗
his family business isn't family-run anymore?
你当然可以逃脱了
I mean, maybe you could get away with it--
- 你是他最爱的女儿啊 - 去你♥妈♥的♥
- you know, his favorite. - Oh, fuck you.
但如果你把公♥司♥交出去
剧集 | 继承之战 | 导航列表