剧集 | 继承之战 | 导航列表
世上最大火鸡
12小时12分钟
- 所以爸爸又回来了 - 什么 回来管理公♥司♥了吗
-So, uh, dad's back. -What, back in the chair?
这也有点太快了吧
That's kinda fast, right?
- 但显然这是好事 - 好事吗
- But it's good, obviously. - Good?
如果他大脑从脑后部掉出来你就该开心了
You'd love it if his brain fell out the back of his head.
我跟我祖父聊过了 他说
I talked to my grandfather and said that
- 我可以来找你 - 让他来跟我说
-I can come to you. -Just get him to ask me.
你们平时联♥系♥的不太多啊 对吧
You two don't talk so much, right?
你需要开始考虑未来了
You need to think about the future
因为现在还是陈旧的世界
because this is the old world.
而未来的某一天 这个世界会改变的
And someday, in this world, things will change.
游轮上有一条
There's an unofficial company policy
非官方公♥司♥条例
on the cruise line,
如果有严重的犯罪事件发生
that if there was a serious criminal incident,
我们会航行去寻找所谓友好的有关部门
we would sail to so-called "friendly" authorities.
- 你指的是什么事件 - 偷窃 强♥奸♥ 谋杀
-Incidents like? -Theft, rape, murder.
很坏的那种
The bad ones.
你知道他又把弗兰克返聘回来监视着我了吗
You know he re-hired Frank to babysit me?
而且你是首席执行官啊 他有权力这么干吗
And you're CEO, can he even do that?
狮子王想在退位前
The dinosaur's having one last roar
再重温一下当年的威风呢
before he wipes them out.
肯德尔·罗伊今晚会作传统致辞
Kendall Roy will give the traditional address tonight
说明洛根·罗伊会慢慢减少参与
in a sign that Logan Roy is intending to wind down
公益事业
from public duties.
计划有变
There's been a change of plan.
肯德尔不演讲了 我来讲
Kendall's not speaking. I am.
我正式宣布 我回归了
I'm officially announcing I am back.
比以往任何时候都要好
Better than ever!
- 我知道你要干嘛 - 我完全不知道
-I see you. -I have no idea
- 你在说什么 - 滚一边去
-what you're talking about. -Fuck off.
您已到达目的地
You have arrived at your destination.
嘿嘿嘿
Hey, hey, hey.
你来晚了
You're late.
就 晚了十分钟吧 爷爷
Well, like, ten minutes, Grandpa.
感恩节快乐啊
Happy Thanksgiving!
印第安人估计不太快乐
Not for the Indians.
是的 先生
No, sir.
这个 仍然成立
Nope, that is... still true.
那我们吃点午饭然后就出发吧
So, shall we grab some lunch and then hit the road?
我肚子都饿得咕咕叫了
I gots the old rumblin' tum.
别了 下雪之前就出发吧
No. Let's go before it snows.
- 肯 - 嗯
- Ken. - Yeah.
我认为你♥爸♥爸会感激你的付出的
I think your dad might appreciate your input.
洛
Uh, Ro.
这是 我们有了
...this, and we have--
小心了 各位
Oh, look out, folks.
- 思想大♥师♥来了 - 嘿
- Here come the top minds. - Hey.
你们干嘛呢
So, what you got cookin'?
真不用了 先生
Really no need, gentlemen,
弗兰克想把你也包括进去
Frank wanted to fold you in on this,
但你大概应该了解一下 我对事情的看法
but you should know, probably, my thinking in terms of things.
整体上来说
There's a potential opportunity
是有收♥购♥以及合并的潜在机会的
for some acquisitions and consolidation.
当地一些电视台
Packet of local TV stations.
当地电视台
Local TV?
没人看电视了 爸爸
No one watches TV, Dad.
不 电视仍旧是大部分人了解时事的途径
No. TV is where the majority of people get their news.
更多人对地方台的关注会多于其他频道
More people watch local than any other kind.
对 但其实不是的
Yeah, but not really.
我能遇见到短期的收益
I could see short-term we make some cash,
但我就是说 对微视达来说
but I'm just saying, for Waystar,
这样好看吗
is this a good look?
这是一个全新的商业理论
There's this fancy new business theory.
叫做 入不敷出 王的女人
It's called "Make more than you spend and you're King Cunt."
爸爸 行了
Dad, come on.
我们为什么不做所有的新闻啊
Why shouldn't we do all the news?
我们为什么不做所有的新闻啊
Why shouldn't we do all the news?
- 对啊 - 是这样 金♥正♥日♥
- Yeah. - Well, Kim Jong Pop,
因为这个国家不是这么办事的
because that's not how things work in this country.
你就喜欢告诉别人应该怎么去想
You just love telling people what to think,
- 对吧 - 去你妈
- don't you? - Fuck off.
人们来找我们 因为我们不会强买♥♥强卖♥♥
People come to us because we don't sell them on anything.
不会推销什么傻♥逼♥的
No packet of fuckin' bleedin' heart
联♥合♥国♥沃尔沃不男不女的破东西
United Nations Volvo gender-bender horseshit.
这件事上面的政♥治♥层面会很糟糕的
The politics on this would be horrible.
司法系统 联邦通信委员会 反信任阻止
Justice, FCC, anti-trust.
我们会被束手束脚很多年
We'd be tied up for years.
不 电视已经玩完了
Nah. TV's fucked.
我们需要并购
It needs to consolidate.
好吧 我不想小题大做
Fine. I don't want to make this a thing.
你看好地方台 好 你很聪明
You like local TV, great. You're smart.
我只是希望这不意味着我们不能够追寻多样性
I just hope it doesn't mean we can't pursue diversification
- 和创新了 - 当然不是
- and innovation. - Of course!
印度 中国
India, China--
你知道印度尼西亚有他么多少人吗
Do you know how many fuckin' people are in Indonesia?
- 罗曼 - 什么
- Roman. - Hmm? What?
是是是 谁不是呢
Uh, yeah, sure. Who doesn't?
比你想的多多了 好像 十亿吧
It's more than you think. Like, a billion.
罗曼 你个白♥痴♥
Roman, you're a moron.
你应该为了我们重新回去 肯德尔
You should get back into all that for us, Kendall.
重新回去什么
Get back into what?
副总裁的位置
Vice-president.
电子化 全球化
Digital. Global.
以迪拜 印度 中国什么的作为基础
Based out of Dubai, India, China-- wherever.
不好意思 你♥他♥妈♥是认真的吗
Excuse me. Are you fuckin' serious?
会议结束 滚出去
Meeting over. Fuck off.
爸爸
Dad?
爸爸 喂 别这样 别这样 停 停
Dad! Hey! Whoa, whoa! Stop, stop, stop, stop, stop.
别这样 停
Stop. Stop. Got it.
妈的
Oh. Shit.
这他妈真是弄得乱七八糟啊
That's a big fuckin' mess.
- 你没弄手上吧 - 嗯
- Get any on ya? No? - Hmm.
找人来打扫一下吧
Get someone to clean this up?
好吧
Yeah?
你没事吧 爸爸
You all right, Dad?
没事
Yeah. Fine.
路途遥远啊
A long drive, eh?
我能理解
I get it.
你知道 之前妈妈有个朋友就是恐飞的
You know, Mom had a friend who was afraid of flying,
但他其实死于交通事故
but he actually died in a traffic accident.
他当时骑着自行车
Uh-- And he was on a bike
吃了很多药
and heavy meds.
但这样 很好啊
So, but this is-- this is cool.
就你跟我 我们有一堆时间
It's just you and me, we got this whole time
可以聊很多东西 对吧
to talk about whatever, you know,
生意啊 什么的
business, uh, stuff,
公♥司♥未来的发展啊 之类的
the-- the future corporate... ya know,
或者就一起享受乡村音乐
or just let the country music play.
不听音乐 也别聊天
No music. No chatter.
你就开你的车就行了
Keep your mind on the driving.
今天又重大会议
Big meeting today.
没什么特别的 就工作而已
Nothing serious, just work, so...
- 睡不着 - 我也是
- Yeah. Couldn't sleep. - Yeah, me neither.
有时候我觉得这一秒我睡着了 下一秒又醒了 很奇怪
Sometimes I thought I was asleep, and then I wasn't. I was weird.
你打呼噜打的跟猪一样
Well, you were snoring like a hog, so--
我的鼻夹掉了啊
Yeah, well, my nasal strip fell off.
- 这是什么 - 婚前协议
- What's this? - It's the pre-nup.
好啊 棒
Whoo-hoo-hoo! OK!
所以一切都是真的咯 我们要结婚啦
It means it's really happening. We're getting married.
你对婚前协议这个看法还是蛮浪漫的
That is a very romantic way of looking at a pre-nup.
剧集 | 继承之战 | 导航列表