剧集 | 继承之战 | 导航列表
播撒善良的种子
The spilling of good seed.
听起来蛮吊的
That sounds dope.
这不是为了公共消费的
Well, it's not for public consumption.
这是我看来的
I mean, this is from my readings.
是啊 很显然 是的
Well, yes, of course. Obviously.
- 我还不想交税呢 - 嘿 吉里
- And I don't want to pay tax. - Well, duh. Gerri!
就好像游说一样 好像梭罗
Like a protest, like Thoreau.
我跟你说 他很厉害的
He had it right, let me tell ya.
你听说了吗 有听说吗
Did you hear yet? Did you hear anything?
- 听说什么 - 日本啊
- About? - Japan.
就是 多少
Like, how many, like--
死了多少人 找到多少
how many died, how many did they find?
- 哦你没听说吗 - 没有
- Yeah, you didn't hear? - No.
- 没有人 - 没有人死吗
- None. - None. Like "none" none,
- 一个也米有吗 - 俩人被炸掉大拇指
- none at all? - No. Two guys lost thumbs,
可能还有一条胳膊装不上了 不过也没准
and there might be an arm they can't save, but they might.
我的天 你 你是在逗我吗
Oh, my God. So you-- you're-- Are you fuckin' kiddin' me?
就一条胳膊和几个大拇指吗
It's just an arm and a couple of fucking thumbs?
- 这很惨啊 - 我的天啊
- It's so sad. - Oh, my God, Jesus,
这太好了
no, that's great.
才不会因为几个大拇指
Not gonna ruin a party
毁了我玩耍的好心情呢
over a couple of fuckin' thumbs.
- 等等 - 嘿 罗曼 你怎么样
- Hey, wait. - Hey. Roman. How ya doin'?
- 非常好 - 听我说 关于肯德尔的事
- Uh, great. - Listen, I'm sorry...
我很抱歉
about Kendall--
没 没事 你听我说
No-- That's-- Hey. Guess--
你猜猜谁一个人也没杀死
Guess who just didn't kill anyone,
只是丢了几个大拇指
but maybe only lost a couple of thumbs?
- 我不知道 - 我呀
- I don't know. - This guy.
嘿
Hey.
嘿
Hey.
我听说了
Hey, so I heard.
- 是吗 - 我只想说祝你好运
- Yeah, well... - I just want to say good luck.
- 祝我好运 - 对
- Good luck? - Yeah.
因为我感觉这地方要变了
The place has gotta change, I feel.
所以这些老旧的东西 傻♥逼♥的政策
Like the old shit, the nasty politics,
就好像游轮上面的事一样
like, the... the stuff at the cruise lines?
你知道吗
You know about that?
我是帮忙善后的 但是
Because I helped clean it up, you know? But--
这么的 听着
Hey, so, listen. Um...
你知不知道我去哪里能找到
Do you know where I can find, uh--
我需要一点 那个啥 吸吸的东西
I could use a little... sumpin'-sumpin'.
我也想啊 但是你知道吗
I wish. But I, you know,
跟那些事情有关的几份重要文件
I made copies of a few key documents
我都复印了
related to all that stuff,
万一我被卷入了麻烦了呢
in case I got into any trouble at all?
我就是想着 大家应该不会傻到
So I would just think, like, anybody would be wise
要把我卖♥♥出去吧
to keep me in a good role.
格雷格你个机灵鬼啊
Greg the motherfuckin' Egg.
你看看你厉害的
Look at you.
有些人在那后面抽大♥麻♥呢
Some guys smoke weed around the back
他们可能知道谁有粉吧
I think might know.
你个不择手段的小混♥蛋♥
You little Machiavellian fuck.
回见吧 格雷格
I see you, Greg.
我看好你
I like it.
太好了
Hell yeah.
嘿 你要不要聊聊
Hey. Do you wanna talk about
这个接管的事情会怎么影响到你
how this takeover affects you in the business?
- 因为 好痛 - 你看起来美呆了
- 'Cause-- Ow. God. - You look amazing.
我是说 你是凭本事进来的
I mean, you're in on merit.
- 但如果这事成功了 - 你看起来太美了
- But if it's successful... - You look amazing.
你知道的 这会很艰难 但我觉得你 你很好
you know, it'll be tough, but I think you-- you're good.
我一点也不在乎这些
I don't really care about that.
我只在乎怎么走进你这美丽的裙子
All I care about is getting into this beautiful dress.
- 如果吉尔走了 - 我能把它扯了吗
- If Gil takes off-- - Can I rip it?
不行 如果吉尔走了
No. If Gil takes off, I don't even know
我都不知道我想不想回去 尤其是现在
if I want to go back inside, especially now--
小茜 嘘 我们上♥床♥吧
Shiv. Shh. Let's just fuck.
你很前卫 先生
You're very forward, sir.
- 我很前卫吗 - 是的
- I'm very forward? Oh. - Yes.
我不在乎我们的计划
You know, I don't care about our plan.
我不是因为了计划或其他的什么
I didn't get married to you for the plan,
才和你结婚的 你知道的
or because, you know,
我只是 我知道你又硬又难搞
I just-- I know that you're hard and you're tough,
但我就是想进去 想操你
but I just want to get in, I want in, I want in on you.
我们来吧
You know? Let's go to--
我们去新西兰
Let's go to fuckin' New Zealand,
做个牧羊人
become sheep farmers.
- 牧羊人 - 是啊
- Sheep farmers? - Yeah.
- 你会潜水吗 - 你知道我会潜水的
- Can you scuba? - You know I can scuba.
那我们去教潜水吧 我们退出吧
Well, let's go and teach scuba then. Let's get out!
你觉得呢
You think?
汤姆 有些事我得告诉你
Tom, I gotta tell you something.
我早就该告诉你了
And I should have told you before.
我有别人了
I've had a little number.
你有别人了
You had a little number?
对
Yeah.
而且 我觉得我们都是成年人了
And... you know, because I thought
而且我们达成了一致
we were both grownups and we had an agreement.
所以我们会表现得很成熟
That we were gonna behave in a very grownup manner.
好 是吗
Right. Did we?
是
Well, yeah, I mean,
我觉得我一直在暗示
I always implied, I thought.
好吧
OK.
你想说是谁吗
Do you want to say who?
如果我让你误会了 我真的很抱歉
And if I've got it wrong, then I'm really, truly fuckin' sorry.
是内特吗
What it Nate?
从现在开始 我希望我们坦诚相待
I want everything to be open and honest from now on.
我能让他回家吗
Can I send him home?
- 可以 当然 - 好
- Yeah, sure. - Good.
汤姆
Tom.
我
I'm--
我只是想
I just think I'm... just--
我只是不确定我是否适合一夫一妻制的婚姻
I'm just not sure I'm a good fit for a monogamous marriage.
好
Right.
- 好 - 可以吗
- OK. - Is it OK?
- 这么跟你说可以吗 - 当然
- Is that OK to say to you? - Of course.
我只是希望
Yeah. I kinda wish, I guess,
或许我们在新婚夜之前谈好这个问题
maybe we'd talked about this before our wedding night.
是 我也是
Yeah. Me too.
我只是觉得我们在一起的时候
I just think I was in such a total mess
我已经一团糟了
when we hooked up,
而且我很需要你
and I needed you, so much,
我的处境很糟
I was in a very bad way,
我们有一个可行的商业模式
and we've got the business angle that works,
我们对此很在行 我们有计划
we're good on that, we have a plan.
但就我们的关系而言
But in terms of the relationship,
我只是在想
I'm just wondering
是否有机会有一系列不一样的
if there's an opportunity for something different
设定的期限任务
from the whole box set death march.
设定的期限任务
The box set death march.
对
Yeah.
你知道的 只是一种不同的关系
You know, just a different shape of relationship.
可能会很刺♥激♥
It could be exciting.
对
Right.
也许吧 我猜
Maybe, I guess. Yeah.
- 这很刺♥激♥ - 这很刺♥激♥
- It's exciting! - It's exciting.
我们已经解决了所有难题
Yeah! Because we've torn everything else down.
对吧 爱是剩下的最后一个问题
Right? Love is the last fridge magnet left.
对 你什么意思
Right. How do you mean?
剧集 | 继承之战 | 导航列表