剧集 | 继承之战 | 导航列表
没错 但是是你鼓动的 伊娃
Yeah, but you're leading it, Eva.
你在新闻频道上有个十分钟的性♥爱♥专家节目
You had a ten-minute "sexpert" segment
教观众如何让你的男人在床上
on "How to keep your man happy in bed,"
获得快乐
on a news channel.
好了 你说完了你要说的话
OK, you've said your piece, so...
而且我听完了
and I've listened.
- 很好 - 很好
- Great. - Great.
其实一点也不好 你知道吗
Actually, no. You know what?
我是说 作为她的战略参谋 这种攻击水平
I'm saying as her strategist, this level of attack
开始反映在你的专业判断水平上
begins to reflect on your professional judgement.
你需要考虑到未来的发展 因为这
And you need to think about the future, because this--
这还是旧世界
this is the old world,
有一天 这个世界会改变
and someday, in this world, things will change.
你知道我不会让其他战略参谋进入到这座楼
You know I wouldn't let any other strategist in the building,
更别说是这层
let alone this floor.
非常感谢
Well, I am very grateful.
所以当我们谈到专业的判断时
So when we're talking professional judgement,
你最好记住 你可以出现在这里的唯一原因
good to bear in mind that you're only here
是因为你的姓跟这座楼上雕刻的姓一样
because your name matches the one carved on the building.
好了 最后一件事
OK, last thing.
对于媒体和评论家来说
For the press and comms,
信息很明确对吧 我是首席执行官
it's clear, right, that I'm CEO.
我们希望有一天我的父亲可以回来掌管 但是我们不知道是什么时候
We hope one day my dad will be back, we don't know when.
- 很好 谢谢你 - 谢谢大家
- Great. Thank you. - Thanks, guys.
肯德尔 小斯图来了
Hey, Kendall. Stewy's here.
我刚刚把他安排到了南厢
I just put him in the South Tank
万一你想秘密会面
in case you want to keep it on the DL.
肯德尔 可以跟你聊一下吗
Hey, Kendall. Can I grab five?
有些事
Um, there's something, uh,
有些你不知情的事
something that you don't know about,
而且是一些你也许不想仔细了解的事情
and maybe it's probably something that you don't want to know about.
还有
And, uh...
你知道我爸爸总是说这么一句话吗
You know what my dad always said?
他说他爱他所有的员工
He'd say he loved all his employees,
但他特别喜欢那些在他不知情的时候帮他收拾烂摊子的员工
but he particularly loved the guys who ate the shit for him and he never even knew it.
明白了
Got it.
明白了 失陪了 我得给自己找副刀叉
Got it. Excuse me while I get myself a knife and a fork
和一些荷兰汁
and some Hollandaise.
兄弟
Hey, bro.
怎么样
How's it goin'?
- 很好 有什么事 - 所以你♥爸♥爸又回来了
- Good. What's up? - So your dad's in?
没错 他回来了
Yup, he made it in.
而且我们都为他高兴
Which we were all, uh, delighted about.
- 你为他高兴吗 - 当然
- You were delighted about? - Sure.
当然 到底怎么回事
Sure. What's the story?
不 你知道的 他很棒
No, he's great, you know,
他喜欢提醒我们他还活着
he likes to remind us he's still alive.
很高兴他来支持我 但他需要长时间休息
It's great to get his take, but he needs a lot of rest.
- 爸爸 刚刚说起你 - 罗伊先生 洛根
- Dad. Hey. Just talkin' about you. - Sir Roy. Logan.
很高兴见到你 你最近还好吗
It's just great to see you. How have you been?
所以 你就是那个持有我公♥司♥大部分股的小子吗
So, you're the little schmuck who owns such a big chunk of me.
爸爸 这是小斯图 你们已经见过很多次了
Dad, it's Stewy. You guys have met like a million times.
抱歉我不请自到
Excuse me barging in,
格里告诉我 一会儿我要跟一个卖♥♥蛋白石的人碰面
it's just Gerri told me I have a meeting with Opalite later...
就想跟你说 我很喜欢 把它买♥♥下来
just to say, "I like it. Buy it."
- 好吗 肯 - 好吧 好想法
- OK, Ken? - OK, good thought.
我晚点去找你 然后咱们可以讨论一下
Uh, I'll come find you and we can discuss.
当然 但是如果我见不到你 我要买♥♥它
Sure, but if I don't see you, I want it.
好吧
OK, uh... ...
这不一定是该领域的最佳选择
Well, it's not necessarily the best option in the sector,
所以 但是我们可以
so, uh, so, yeah, but we can, uh...
我想让我们涉及数据挖掘 买♥♥下来
I want us into data mining. Buy it.
这其实是个新潮领域 好吗
It's a really flooded sector, OK?
很多骗子 很多虚假宣传
Lotta hustlers, lots of bullshit.
你懂的 这就像淘金热
You know, it's a gold rush.
谁不想要金子呢
And who wants gold?
给他们开一个让他们兴奋的价钱
Make them an offer they get excited about.
给他们开一个想在晚上回家告诉妻子的价钱
Make them an offer they want to tell their wives about at night.
很棒的过时性别歧视 爸爸
Nice outdated sexism, Dad,
但我确定你肯定全部进行数据挖掘了
but I'm sure you're all over the data mining.
你说什么
I'm sorry?
你还好吗 爸爸
You OK? Dad?
需要我叫人来吗
Hey, should I get... someone?
也许你应该回家了 好吗
Maybe you should go home. Yeah?
我只是想尿尿
I just, uh... need to piss.
好吧
OK.
很好 谢谢你的分享 老爸
Great. Well, thanks for sharing, uh, old guy.
- 真高兴他去尿尿了 - 抱歉 你懂得
- Glad he's gonna go piss. - Uh, sorry. You know.
他还在恢复
He's still recovering.
听着 我也不想追根究底
Listen, just technically,
但严格来说 肯
and I don't want to sound reductive, Ken,
现在到底谁是掌权的
but... who's in charge right now?
我 我是
Me. I am.
合法并生效的
Legally and effectively.
好的 瑞克 谢谢你
OK, Rick, thanks for that.
谢谢
Thank you.
这些很有用 谢谢
Very useful. Thanks.
滚开
Fuck off.
格雷格 听着
So, Greg, uh... listen.
我刚刚跟我的私人律师见面了
I just had a meeting with my private attorney,
还有
and, uh...
我似乎已经中毒了
it seems I have been exposed to a virus.
哦 好吧
Oh. Right.
嗯
Yeah.
坐吧
Sit down.
这是一种致死的病毒
It's a deadly virus.
然后
And, uh...
然后现在 现在我完蛋了
and now... now I'm fucked!
永远完蛋了
Forever.
- 听起来挺不好啊 - 确实不好
- It sounds bad. - It is bad.
确实 而且 我需要跟人分享
It is. And, uh, I kind of need to share it.
但我和任何人谈起
But anyone I talk to, uh...
我和任何人谈起 基本上都会害死他
anyone I talk to, I effectively kill.
给
Here.
这就是那个死亡陷阱 格雷格
That's the death pit, Greg.
看看
Take a look.
我说 我不喜欢跳进死亡陷阱里去
I-- I mean, I feel like I might not like it in the death pit.
看吧
Go ahead.
你是家族一员啊
You're family.
谢谢
Thank you.
- 这很复杂 - 有点吧 嗯 但也不是很复杂
- It's complicated. - Kind of, yeah. But not really.
好多年来 公♥司♥在游轮航线上有个不成名的规定
For a number of years there was an unofficial company policy
就是如果发生了严重的犯罪事件
on the cruise lines that if there was a serious criminal incident
我们就会 如果允许的话 不回家
we would, if possible, sail, not home,
而是去一个加勒比或者南美港口
but to a Caribbean or South American port
在那里有所谓的“友好的”当局
where there were so-called "friendly" authorities,
我们可以把事件化到最小来避免公♥关♥上的负面影响
and we could minimize the incident to avoid negative PR.
- 事件是指 - 盗窃 性侵犯
- Incidents like-- - Theft. Sexual assault.
强♥奸♥ 谋杀
Rape. Murder.
好吧 不好的那些
OK. The bad ones.
对 而那里面有几百件
Yeah. There's hundreds in there.
你知道吗 游轮主管他自己 莱斯特
You know, the head of cruises himself, Lester,
有时会跑到这些娱乐线路上
would go on these entertainment tours,
和舞蹈演员见面
meeting the dancers,
然后延长那些肯给他口的演员的合同
and extending the contracts of the ones that would suck him off.
能收买♥♥的人我们都收买♥♥了 封住了他们的口
Everyone we could, we paid off, we hushed up.
但还有各种邮件 各种通信 都要爆出来了
But there are emails, there's correspondence-- it's ready to blow.
这他妈就是个定时炸♥弹♥
It's a fucking time bomb.
所以你准备 你准备怎么办
So, what are you-- what are you gonna do?
我不知道 我不知道
I don't know! I don't know!
剧集 | 继承之战 | 导航列表