剧集 | 继承之战 | 导航列表
现在你完蛋了 滚吧
And you're dead. Now fuck off!
来吧 想哭就哭
Oh, go on, cry me a river.
然后滚
Get the fuck out.
快滚 门卡注销
Straight out! Passes canceled.
你们的私人物品会给你们送过去的
We'll send along personal belongings.
我去拿点东西 好吧
Just need to get some things, OK?
不道别了 拜拜
No goodbyes! Thank you!
别特么碰我
Get your fuckin' hands off me.
我要怎么处理你呢
And what the fuck am I gonna do with you?
不知道 爸爸
I don't know, Dad.
天啊
Jesus.
- 能让我拿点东西吗 - 不行
- Can I just get some stuff? - No. No.
- 谢谢 - 好吧
- Thank you. - OK.
嘿
He-e-ey!
这一路简直就是炼狱
God, that was the journey from hell.
出租车在路上堵了30分钟
Spent 30 minutes in a cab not moving.
亲爱的
Honey?
汤姆
Tom?
- 嘿嘿 - 你还好吧 亲爱的
- Hey. Hey. - Hey. You OK, sweetheart?
还行 我好像被人下毒了
Yeah. I think somebody poisoned me.
所以就在家工作
I'm working from home.
有人给你下毒吗
Oh, someone poisoned you?
用酒吗
Oh! With booze?
- 嘿 嘿 - 嘿
- Hey. Hey. - Hey.
给你带了东西
OK, I got you something.
- 谢谢 - 我想你
- Oh, thank you. - I missed you.
你猜离开14小时
You only been away, like, 14 hours.
抱歉没能陪你
Yeah, well, sorry for missing you.
喂 啥事
Yeah. What?
搞什么
What the fuck?
发生了什么
What? What's happened?
多跟我讲讲
Well, more. T-Tell me more.
发生了什么 发生了吗
What's happened? Did it happen?
一会再给我打
OK, call me right back.
世界完全颠倒了
The world's blown up.
我靠
Oh, fuck!
你问发生了吗是什么意思
What do you mean, "has it happened"?
- 你已经知道了吗 - 什么 不知道
- Did you know? - What? No!
- 他妈的肯德尔 - 发生了吗
- Fuckin' Kendall! - Has it happened?
发生了吗
Did-- Has it happened?
等一下
Wait!
肯德尔 给我回电♥话♥
Kendall? Call me back.
- 你知道这事吗 - 是啊
- You knew? - Yeah.
人家肚肚疼
I think too much "abolgoll" hurt my tummy.
康纳 你听说了吗
Connor. You heard?
肯德尔在董事会提起策反爸爸
Yeah, Kendall called for a vote of no confidence on Dad.
肯德尔 还有谁知道这件事
Kendall? Who the fuck else knew about this?
- 罗曼知道 - 罗曼都知道吗
- Roman did. - Roman knew?
我不懂你怎么会觉得他不知道
I don't know why you'd expect anything different.
没一个人告诉我这事 太操蛋了
Not a single one of them told me about this. It's complete bullshit.
小茜 你知道我不愿意站边
Oh, Shiv, you know I don't like to take sides.
但我是你这边的
But I'm on your side.
去你的
Fuck you.
- 你知道吗 - 我给你打电♥话♥了
- You knew? - Yeah, I tried to call you.
- 你没使劲打 - 使劲打了
- Not hard enough. - I did!
- 爸爸解雇了一半的董事会成员 - 肯德尔呢
- He's fired half the board. - What about Kendall?
- 被炒了 弗兰克 阿莎都被炒了 - 什么
- Fired. Frank, Asha, fired. - What?
反抗者都下台了
The rebels are getting shot in the town square.
回头跟你算账 汤姆
I'll talk to you later, Tom.
我们是反抗者吗
Are we the rebels?
- 喂 - 白宫来电♥话♥了
- Yes? - I have the White House.
接通后你会跟总统通话
The president will join once you're on.
他们很抱歉
They're very apologetic.
- 告诉他我上线了 - 好的
- Tell him I'm on. - Yes, sir.
他上线了
Yes, he's on.
总统先生你好 他很快就会接电♥话♥
Hello, Mr. President. He'll be with you momentarily.
马上就来
He'll be right there.
谢谢
Thank you.
总统先生
Mr. President.
好多了
Oh, much, much better.
不需要道歉
No need for an apology.
你真的有恐♥怖♥分♥子♥问题
Well, you really had a terrorist problem.
我刚刚除掉了自己的恐♥怖♥分♥子♥问题
I've just taken down a terrorist myself.
我儿子
My son.
那您能帮我解决联邦通信委员会的程序吗
So, can you help me with this FCC red tape bullshit?
您也是 总统先生
And you, Mr. President.
继 承
第一季 第六集
剧集 | 继承之战 | 导航列表