剧集 | 继承之战 | 导航列表
只会大事化小小事化无
It's gonna be like tossing a bag of Uzis into the soft play area.
我知道你父亲不相信
I know your dad doesn't believe
你不知道肯德尔的所作所为
you didn't know what Kendall was up to,
并且还恶声恶气地跟你说话
and he spoke abominably to you.
说到这里
And, um, just for context,
你觉得这周末
do you think it would be appropriate this weekend,
我充当你们两个的沟通桥梁
in a bridge-building way,
去和他谈一谈好吗 还是不好
for me to be speaking to Logan, or no?
做你觉得对的事就行了
Just do what you think is right.
当然 我知道了 我只是
Yeah, sure. I got it. I just, you know,
我希望得到你的支持
I want to have your back,
当然 我也是你的后盾
and, uh, there's also my back,
我们俩就是Kappa背靠背那样婶的
and, you know, we're a beast with two backs.
我懂的 你是自己人
I get it. You're your own guy.
我不会怪你的
I won't judge you.
当然 我知道
Yeah, sure, I know that. I know that.
- 你好 - 嘿 玛西亚
- Hi! - Hey, Marcia!
- 你好 - 嘿 老爸
- Hi! - Hey, Dad!
欢迎来到奥斯特利茨
Welcome to Austerlitz!
谢谢 十分感谢
Thank you, thank you.
- 它居然真的存在 - 是的
- Ah. It exists! - Yeah.
奥斯特利茨吗 你们买♥♥之前它就叫这个名字吗
Austerlitz? Was this the name when you bought it?
之前的名字有点种族歧视
Oh, it was racially insensitive,
所以他就取了这个新名字
so he picked a new one.
你想我带你参观一下里面吗
Do you want me to show you inside?
你好 康纳
Hi, Connor.
你好 卡罗利娜
Hi, Karolina.
儿子 这里什么地方适合他们架摄像机
So, son, have you got somewhere for them to set up?
所以你也要参与拍摄吗
So you're also working?
只是几个人拍点照片什么的
Just a few folks doing photographs and stuff.
- 是吗 - 记录下一切
- Oh? Uh-- - Chroniclers of everything.
好吧
OK.
没问题
OK. You bet.
- 这地方真棒 很大 - 是的
- Great place. Plenty of space. - Yeah.
挺好的
This works.
很好
Oh, good.
我看到你了
Hey! I see you!
你好
Hi!
你们好啊 都市精英
Hello to the metropolitan elite!
欢迎来到真的美国
Welcome to the real America.
人♥民♥代表
Oh, man of the people.
和在自己农场工作的人
The people who work on his ranch.
- 你好 - 让我抱抱你
- Hi! - Let me hug you.
你觉得怎么样
What do you think?
- 这里是棕色的 - 是的
- It's brown. - Yeah, it is.
- 那是座教堂吗 - 是的 那是小教堂
- Is that a church? - Yeah, that's the chapel.
我们明天就会去那儿
We're gonna be in there tomorrow.
它是1878年建的
That chapel dates to 1878.
- 好棒 - 是一座小教堂
- Cool! - It's a chapel.
你觉得老爸能跨过那个门槛吗
Do you think Dad will be able to cross the threshold?
还是他会选择自燃
Or will be spontaneously combust?
问得好
Good question.
你们安顿一下吧
Why don't you guys get settled in,
晚上和我们一起喝鸡尾酒呢
and then join us for cocktails this evening.
隔壁农场是兰德尔的
Randall owns the next ranch over.
我已经叫他过来了 只是打个招呼
I told him to pop in. Just wanted to say hi.
他很喜欢用农药
He's very big in pesticides.
我不需要农药
Uh-huh. I don't need any.
每个人都这么说
Ho! Yeah, that's what everybody says.
我经常这么嘲笑他
Nah, I'm always ribbing him.
你知道每一百把葡萄中有三把
Did you know that three out of every hundred bunches of grapes
都农药超标吗
has over the legal limit of pesticides?
所以要洗
So you wash 'em.
可是你没办法洗肠子啊 毒先生
You can't wash your colon, Mr. Poison.
怎么 我得
Why, I oughta--
真聪明 厉害了
Smart guy, put 'em up!
他觉得她知道政♥变♥的事
He thinks she knew about the coup.
所以只要小茜道歉 洛根就会跟她说话
So Logan will talk to Shiv as long as she says "sorry."
可是我觉得小茜
Well, I think that Shiv's position would be
没什么可抱歉的
that she's got nothing to be sorry for.
显然她很难过
I mean, obviously she's sad,
我们可以
you know, there's sadness.
表示难过
We could offer that.
娱乐活动来了
OK. The entertainment has arrived.
这就像是 狂欢的第一步
This is like a-- like the first stages of an orgy.
有点期待哦 但是也挺尴尬的
Kind of exciting, but also super-awkward.
- 成功了 - 什么成功了
- There. I did it. - Did what?
我说服了你♥爸♥
I just iced your dad.
- 汤姆啊 - 嘿
- Hey, Tom. - Hey.
我能
Can I...
好吧 我不是你上司
Uh, yeah, I'm not in charge of you.
但是给老娘拿杯喝的
But go get me a drink.
开玩笑
I'm joking.
精神病医生在哪呢
So where's the actual head doctor guy?
我不可能知道 没人跟我说
I wouldn't know. No one tells me anything.
希望他能治好你的婊♥子♥病
Well, hope he can cure your serious case of being a bitch.
我靠
Ow. Fuck.
草泥马
Fuck you.
敲里马
Fuck you.
但是爸爸在心理治疗的时候肯定会想办法赢的
Bet Dad's gonna try and win at therapy.
他还没跟我一起去试过心理治疗呢 我可是专家了
Well, he hasn't done therapy with me yet. I'm an expert.
- 是吗 - 当然
- Oh, yeah? - Oh, yeah.
看看我就知道问题全部解决什么样
This is what it looks like when you resolve all your issues.
我的人说如果爸爸做了心理治疗
My guy says that if Dad had had therapy,
我就不用总去治疗了
I wouldn't need so much.
我的朋友很惊讶我居然挺过来了
My guy's surprised I got through at all.
你好像没挺过来吧
I'm not sure you did make it through at all.
你好像 巴拉巴拉巴拉
I don't think.... dee-dee, dah-doo, bah-dee...
告诉你 我调整得很好
See, I will have you know I am very well-adjusted.
你只是 很擅长隐藏
You... you're just good at hiding it.
- 帕菲特先生来了 - 谢谢
- Mr. Parfit is here. - Thank you.
兰德尔
OK, Randall,
抱歉要赶你你走
I hate to kick you out,
但是我听说猫王来了
but I have word Elvis is in the building.
- 行了 - 再见 兄弟
- OK. - I'll see ya, buddy.
我就想告诉你
I just want you to know
我应该要告诉她
I think I'm going to reveal to him
你在我小时候性侵我了
that you sexually abused me as a child.
- 你说啥 - 你沉迷于我的身体中
- Excuse me? - Yeah. You just would not stop.
你疯了吧孩子
You are one sick puppy.
是你总想上我的
You're the one who kept trying to fuck me.
为什么这么说 别说了
Why would you say that? Stop saying that.
你不是认真的吧
You don't really think that, do you?
不是 逗你玩呢
No. I'm fuckin' with you.
我小时候你那么干我
The way you fucked me as a baby.
你有病吧 气死人家了
What is wrong with you? You're exasperating.
这家伙想跟大家说
This one is threatening to tell the family
他小时候被我♥干♥了
that I diddled him when he was a little kid.
哦 真的吗
Oh. Right. Did you?
当然没有了 汤姆
No, of course not, Tom.
- 康纳 - 嗨
- Connor. - Oh. Hi.
阿龙·帕菲特
Alon Parfit.
- 嗨 - 很高兴见到你
- Hey. Hi. - Nice to see you.
- 我也是 - 你一定是布罗曼了
- Happy you're here. - You must be Broman.
没错 布罗曼
Yes, I am. Broman.
- 这是小茜 - 嗯
- And Shiv. - Yeah.
- 幸会幸会 - 幸会
- Hey. Nice to meet you. - Nice to meet you...?
这是汤姆 小茜的未婚夫
This is Tom. Shiv's fiancé.
不重要 开始心理治疗
Not important. To the therapy.
- 康妮 - 来见见爸爸
- Uh, Con? - Come meet Dad.
剧集 | 继承之战 | 导航列表