剧集 | 继承之战 | 导航列表
不许在我的网络上谈
not on my network...
也不许在别的网站上谈
not on any network, ever again.
否则我就灭了他
Or I'll end him.
是是是 让那个说你在煽动异议的人闭嘴
Yeah, silence the man who says you're stifling dissent.
我是个不好的父亲吗 这种话他也敢说出口
I'm a bad father? How dare he.
他是个糟透了的混♥蛋♥丈夫 他杀了自己的妻子
He's a bad fuckin' husband. He killed his wife.
噢 得了吧 爸
Oh, come on. Dad.
要是你正在经手的收♥购♥事宜
What if the acquisitions you're making
其实对国家不利呢
are actually bad for the country?
他在利用你 你看不出来吗
He's using you. Can't you see it?
别让这些屁事影响了你结婚的心情
Don't let any of the bullshit overshadow your wedding.
婚礼吗
The wedding?
那狗屁婚礼我根本不在乎
The fucking wedding? I don't give a shit.
茜沃恩 别这样 别乱来了
Oh, Siobhan, come on. Stop screwing around.
我想好好和你谈一谈
I want to talk about you properly.
来吧 我已经厌倦这一切了
Come in. I'm tired of this.
你有潜力
You have potential.
我一直觉得你是最聪明的那个
I've always thought you were the smartest.
所以这就是你先在肯德尔和罗曼身上试验的原因吗
So that's why you tried Kendall and Roman first?
你猜怎么着 我确实是最聪明的那个
Do you know what? I am the smartest.
所以我能看穿你
Which is why I can see through you
还有这出假装公开透明的想把我买♥♥通的把戏
and this transparent little offer to buy me off.
我一直想为了你做正确的事 茜沃恩
I've always tried to do right by you, Siobhan.
也许
And maybe...
也许我根本就不用
maybe I shouldn't have.
也许我就应该让他们来找你的麻烦
Maybe I should just let them come for you.
比如谁
Like who?
比如 我不知道
Like... I don't know.
但我听说了一些事
But I hear things.
你是在威胁我吗
Are you threatening me?
绝对没有
Absolutely not.
如果现在话题的走向是这样的话 那你滚吧
If this is the way things are gonna go, then fuck off, Dad.
那么 我真的很抱歉
Then... I'm truly sorry.
所以 就小茜而言
So, in terms of Shiv,
我现在的处境可能
where I've landed is, uh,
我可能需要一点便利
I'm maybe just gonna ask for a handy.
- 你觉得有问题吗 - 不要预先合理化
- Think that's OK? - Don't pre-rationalize.
你现在就走 会淹死在耻辱里的
You get off, you eat the shame for dessert.
- 等等 她吗 那个吗 - 是的 我们本来在
- Wait. Her? That one? - Yeah. We were talking
聊金融衍生品 聊了大概有20分钟
for, like, 20 minutes about financial derivatives,
然后她就直接问我了
and she just asked me.
我的天呐 流弊
My God! Holy shit!
爸会为了她疯狂的 你应该去
Dad would go fuckin' nuts for her. You should do it.
- 是吗 - 是啊 当然
- Yeah? - Yeah! Fuck yeah!
是我我早就扑过去了
I'd be all over that.
我就会 我就
I'd, like... I'd fuckin'...
啊 操
Arrgh! Fuck.
好吧
OK, well...
我需要点东西 你有薄荷糖吗
I need something. Do you have a Smint?
- 啥 - 你有没有薄荷糖
- What? - Do you have a Smint?
没有 你只要上去瞎扯一通胡闹一下就好
No! Just grab your baloney-pipe and jizz.
- 好的 好的 - 嗯 好
- OK. OK. - Yeah. OK.
香槟要吗
Champagne?
- 再见 - 再见
- Bye. - Bye.
你得进公♥关♥部啊
You gotta get into P.R.
那里才是真的可以捞钱的
That's where the real fuckin' money--
你真的觉得现在这个时机很适合谈论陈年旧事吗
Do you think now would be a good time to sit down with the old fart?
兄弟 你看见那个在开胃菜旁边打飞机的人没
Dude, did you see that guy jerking off near the hors d'oeuvres?
兄弟 那可对健康危害很大
Dude, that's a fuckin' health hazard.
噢 不 你觉得我什么时候能和他谈谈
Uh, no. When do you think I can talk to him?
我真想听到些我能带回家的有趣消息
I'd really love to hear something to take home.
罗罗 你♥他♥妈♥能冷静点吗
Uh-huh. Ro-Ro, can you just be fucking cool, man?
要不来个汉堡冷静一下
Maybe get a slider.
看看你能不能去爆别人的菊 好吗 兄弟
Ask if can stick your finger up someone's ass, all right, buddy?
- 天 - 嘿 草泥马
- Jeez. - Hey! Fuck you!
我不是你的小宠物 你什么时候不高兴了就一脚踢开
I'm not your little pet that you get to kick around.
噢 对不起 抱歉 太空服
Oh. Oh, I'm sorry. Excuse me, space suit.
兄弟
Bro.
你觉得我没法让你的人生变得操蛋
You think that I can't make your life difficult,
但是只要给正确的人耳边扇扇风
but word in the right ear,
然后我就会让你很头疼 混♥蛋♥
and I could be your migraine, motherfucker.
我来这里是要和你老爹说话
I came here to talk to the old man on your word,
所以赶快去给我安排
so make it happen.
- 好 - 好吗
- OK. - Yeah?
- 好 - 很棒
- All right. - Cool.
我本来想躲起来的 但是它找到你了
I tried to hide... but it finds you.
不管你藏在哪儿 派对总会找上你的门
Wherever you hide, the party finds you.
先生 这是你的最后警告
Sir, this is your final warning.
当然
Absolutely.
好的
Got it.
等等 什么情况
Wait. What's happening?
你的这位朋友
Your friend here
不停地告诉别人他爱上她们了
keeps telling people he's in love with them,
这搞得人家很不自在
and it's making people uncomfortable.
我的锅 看错了人家给的信♥号♥♥
My bad. Mixed messages.
我们对肠道细菌都有那么深的感情
It's just we share such strong feelings about gut bacteria
我觉得是我搞错了
I think I got the wrong end of the stick.
看着他点
Watch him.
或许我该去给她道歉
Maybe I should go apologize.
给他一个拥抱
Give her a hug.
噢天呐 兄弟
Oh, my God, dude!
这真是太疯狂了
That was insane!
- 噢是吗 - 是 我和那个妹子
- Oh, yeah? - Yeah. Me and this girl,
我们到了旁边的小屋里亲热了一番
we go into this side room and we start making out,
然后我就开始摸她
and then I'm touching her
然后她俯身给我口
and then she goes down on me,
我射到了她嘴里 然后
and then I splooge in her mouth, and--
是吧是吧
I know! I know!
高♥潮♥来了 她亲了我
she kisses me
又吐回来了 我给咽下去了
and puts it back in my mouth, and I swallow.
虾米 你吞精啦
Which, the cum?
厉害吧 太性感了
I know. So hot!
你含了自己精♥子♥吗
You swallowed your own load?
听说有人这么干 不过我
Yeah. I heard of it, but I don't--
不知道真有这回事
I didn't know it actually happened.
我可从来没听说过
I haven't heard about it before.
我听说过 真有其事 还有特定名称呢
I have. It's a thing. There's a word for it.
现在想不起来了
I can't remember what it is right now.
太厉害了
So fuckin' hot.
我们什么时候才能回家啊
When are we allowed to go home?
5点有车
We have cars at 5:00.
格雷格 我现在在享受人生
Greg, I'm having the time of my life.
有点可怕
This is nightmarish.
准备好参加单身派对了吗
You ready for your bachelorette party?
海军制♥服♥卖♥♥光了
They were out of marine uniforms,
所以我打扮称政♥治♥顾问的样子
so I've come dressed as a political consultant.
别紧张
Relax.
我们之间不是真的
This isn't real.
可是越来越真了 以后会成问题的
It's becoming real, which might be a problem for us.
我可以留下吗
Uh... can I stay?
和你在一起 像只小狗一样
But with you, as a human dog
在床脚守着你
just at the foot of the bed?
我爱你 肯尼
I love you, Kenny.
- 我也爱你 - 我想找一个姑娘
- I love you too, man. - I'm tryin' to find this girl,
但是她好像在躲着我
but I think she's trying to hide from me.
对了 还有哪个房♥间可以胡搞吗
Listen, is there another room for humping?
可能罗曼在那里
'Cause I also lost Roman.
- 去他妈的罗曼 - 知道吗
- Fuck Roman. - Well, you know,
他询问狗狗收♥容♥所♥的事来着
he was askin' about the dog pound,
有点怒了
and he got kind of riled up.
剧集 | 继承之战 | 导航列表