剧集 | 继承之战 | 导航列表
打扰一下 嘿 肯尼
Excusez-moi. Hey, Kenny,
我能跟你聊两句吗
can I grab a word with you?
很抱歉 兄弟
I'm sorry, bro...
我没有告诉你们
I didn't give you the full...
完整的事情
full picture.
谢谢 科恩
Thanks, Con.
好吧
Right.
行 那好吧
OK. OK.
到底怎么了
So what the fuck? Hmm?
老爸告诉我们了
Dad told us.
你怎能这样
How could you?
这 不在我的掌控范围之内了
It, uh, it was out of my hands.
你可真有两下子
You're a real piece of work.
你看起来挺好一个人
You act like you're a fuckin'... guy,
看着人模人样的 其实是个人♥渣♥啊 哥们
like a decent guy, but you're a piece of shit, man.
是这样
Look.
- 我们能聊吧 对吧 - 嗯
- We can talk, yeah? - Mm-hmm?
你们没必要把我当成敌人对待
There's no need to talk to me like I'm the enemy.
我觉得我们愿意怎么对你就怎么对你
I think we get to talk to you however we fuckin' want.
事实上 我是不愿意的
The fact is, I was-- I was forced into this position
我是被迫的 我也没想
against my wishes, I didn't want to--
可怜的肯德尔
Poor Kendall.
- 鬼他妈才信你 - 哥们
- Boo-fuckin'-hoo. - Dude,
任何问题都可以问我
I'll answer any questions you have.
好 那么我有一个问题 你♥他♥妈♥干什么呢你
Great. I have a question. What the fuck are you doing?
我 我是想挽救公♥司♥啊
I'm-- I'm trying to save the company.
通过永远的搞垮我们吗
By fucking us. Forever.
听我说 如果成功了
Look, if this works,
并且肯定是会成功的
which undoubtedly it will,
你们都会变得非常非常非常有钱
you'll all be very, very, very rich,
而且 我也不想这么说 但是或许
and, I hate to say it, but maybe it's for the best
我们不再是一个家族企业 反倒是最好的
for this to no longer be a family-run operation.
额 不是的 因为首先
Well, no, because, for one thing,
我们的遗产都是股票形式的
our inheritance is all in stock, so if after this
所以如果爸爸生气了然后全扔了 我们就什么都没了
Dad goes fuckin' nuts and pisses it all away, nothing.
肯德尔 现在事实是 我们什么也不是
Kendall, the fact is, right now we're somebodies.
任何一个蠢货都能有几百万美元
Any doofus can have a few million bucks.
- 得了 - 得了什么得了
- Come on. - Come on?
你谋划了一场家族接管啊 你♥他♥妈♥脑子有泡啊
You plotted a takeover! What the fuck is wrong with you?
你非要在我婚礼这一天彻底改变我们家的定性吗
To fundamentally alter the nature of the family on my wedding day?
你♥他♥妈♥知不知道你这样有多他妈的自私啊
Do you have any conception of how goddamn selfish you are?!
这跟裙子无关好吗
This isn't about a fuckin' dress.
滚一边去 我知道跟裙子无关
Fuck off! I know it's not about a fucking dress!
是的 这是关乎未来
No, it's not. This is about the future,
我们的未来 未来的几千年
our future, this is about the next thousand years!
怎么还千年帝国呗 可以
The Thousand-Year Reich? Uh-huh.
这就能让你永世不朽了
That will endure for eternity.
你们大家醒醒吧
I mean, wake up.
这只是一个手段
This is just a little maneuver.
好吗 你们不用这么激动吧
OK? You don't need to get sentimental.
激动 你觉得我们就只是情绪激动吗 因为这件事
Sentimental? You think this is us just being sentimental, just for the hell of it?
你今天 对爸爸做出了这种事情
The lack of thought to do this to Dad... today...
得了 小茜 你装什么
Come on, Shiv, let's not pretend.
这跟爸爸无关好吗
Yeah? This isn't about Dad.
这是因为你喜欢掌控权力的感觉
This is because you like the power.
这让你在走上坡路
It gets you close to the Hill.
还有你 罗曼 你连去汉堡王都找不到工作
And Rome, you couldn't get a job in a fuckin' burger joint,
要是没人给你找关系 世界500强企业想都不用想
let alone a Fortune 500, without some nepotism.
还有你 康纳 你只是喜欢这种
And Con, you like the glamor it gives
沙漠里的畸形秀的感觉
to a fuckin' freak show in the desert.
不 肯尼 我只是需要借助我的雄心壮志加上家族的影响力
No, Kenny, I could just do with the assistance of the family firm
我就可以当上总统了
on my ambitions to become President.
就这样
That's it.
对 你说的对
Right. Exactly.
你们都他妈活在一个完美世界里
You're all living in a fuckin' dream world.
所以
So...
刑讯逼供的如何了
how's the torture going?
我不需要这样 我 我该走了 我
I don't have to-- I-- I'm-- I-- I ought to go. I--
我知道你们想干什么
I know what you're trying to do, OK?
我不会让你们得逞的 我现在都不应该跟你们说话
I'm not gonna let you. I shouldn't even talk to you right now.
我不觉得法律上或者其他什么上让你有原因这么做啊
Oh, I don't think there's any reason not to, legal or otherwise.
我不想说这个
I'm not getting into it.
所以你不觉得你欠我们大家一个解释吗
So you don't think that you owe us an explanation?
我什么都不欠你的 什么都不欠
I don't owe you anything. No.
你人生中有什么东西是我没给你的
What have you had your entire life that I didn't give you?
我不想说这个
I'm not getting into it.
我就这么办了 行吗
I'm doing this thing. OK?
我他妈什么都不欠你的
I don't owe you fucking anything.
怪我自己啊
I blame myself.
把你宠坏了
I spoiled you.
结果现在 你完蛋了
And now... you're fucked.
我很抱歉
And I'm sorry.
我很抱歉你长成了一朵温室里的小花朵
I'm sorry you're a hothouse flower...
你什么也不是
that you're nothing.
你就是个一无所成的娘炮
You're curdled cream.
或许你应该去写本书
Maybe-- Maybe you should write a book
或者收集收集跑车什么的
or collect sports cars or something.
但对世界来讲 你不行
But for the world? Nah.
很抱歉
I'm sorry.
你不适合出来混
You're not made for it.
你就是个混♥蛋♥
You're a fuckin' beast.
喂 你还有没有
Yo, uh, do you have any more...?
你知道的
Uh-huh. Um, you know,
就是 明天我们都应该
it's just that tomorrow maybe we should bo--
明天是个很关键的日子啊
We got a huge day tomorrow.
- 是 - 对啊
- Sure. - Yeah.
不过你有没有多余的
You got, like, just a little, though,
假设我们明天还需要的话
in case... in case we want for tomorrow?
或许 我不知道
May-- Uh, I don't know.
- 你要不要找找看 - 咱俩没事吧 哥们
- You want to look? - Are we good, man?
咱俩 没事 好着呢
Are we good? Yeah. We're good.
- 非常好 - 是吗 因为桑迪说
- We're golden. - Yeah? Because Sandy
要我们格林威治时间 两点 四点 六点的时候报备呢
wants us to check in at 2:00, 4:00, and 6:00, GMT.
明智 明智
Wise, wise.
我就是需要一点点粉
Yeah, I can just do with a straightener.
来放松一下
Take the edge off.
我 没有了 哥们
Yeah, I just don't th-- I don't have any, man.
很抱歉
I'm sorry about that.
- 没有原因吗 - 是有人死了吗
- ...for no reason. - Shit. Did anyone die?
我不知道 不过没事的
I don't know. But it's fine.
会没事的 没人 对的
It's gonna be fine. Nobody-- Yeah.
你 总统那件事
Hey, were you... kidding
是开玩笑的吗
about the presidential thing?
没啊 怎么了
No. Why?
- 怎么了 - 对啊
- Why? - Yeah.
因为 我是说
Because, I mean,
总体上来讲 大家都不喜欢你啊
generally speaking, people don't like you.
闭嘴吧你 你个傻缺
Shut up. Shut up. You're an idiot.
我可以胜任的 我可以的
No, I could do that job. I can do that job.
但是你为什么 你想怎么做
But why would you even-- What do you want to do?
我要开展一个针对巨大危害的选举
Well, I would launch a campaign against the Great Dangers.
额 什么巨大危害
Wh-- Eh-- What are the Great Dangers?
说实话 这是我看来的
Honestly, this is from my readings,
但是可悲的是 你不能这么说
and sadly, you can't say this
因为被允许的公开辩论
because the permitted public debate
的范围已经小的跟核桃仁那么小了
has shrunk to the size of a fucking nut,
但是说实话 是高♥利♥贷♥和射♥精♥终止
but, frankly, usury and onanism.
高♥利♥贷♥和射♥精♥ 射
Usury an-- anun-- unoonan--
高♥利♥贷♥和射♥精♥终止
Usury and onanism.
也就是无担♥保♥债务和手♥淫♥
Unsecured debt and masturbation.
剧集 | 继承之战 | 导航列表