剧集 | 继承之战 | 导航列表
达科塔农场聚会才这么摆呢
This is how they do it at a Dakota dude ranch.
我们的慈善晚会上面应该这样摆放
This is how we do it at the RECNY ball.
现在麻烦去调整一下其他的叉子
Now, please go check every other fork.
什么玩意啊
It's unbelievable.
为什么大家都站在房♥间的一侧
Now, why is everyone standing on this side of the room?
这空间都不平衡了
The room is growing lopsided.
- 我们去把他们带过来 - 什么
- Let's lead them. - What?
就跟放羊一样 薇拉 跟放羊一样把大家都领过来
Like sheep, Willa, let's lead them like sheep.
你从这边过去 把大家圈过来 从这边圈过来 好吗
Go around this way and corral them. Corral them this way, OK?
- 我去另一边 - 好的好的
- I'm gonna go this way. - OK. OK.
打扰一下 各位
Hello! Everyone!
- 大家好 - 各位 麻烦了
- Everyone! Hi! - Come on, everybody,
抱歉打扰大家 大家今晚气色都很好
I'm sorry to interrupt, you all look fabulous,
我只是想说如果那边的吧台太拥挤的话
I just want to say if you're having trouble getting a drink over there,
这边还有一个吧台
identical bar over here...
麻烦您到这边来
If you could just go to this side.
不需要都挤在一起啊 这里很大的 祝大家玩得尽兴
Enjoy the space, there's acres of it. So have a good time.
特调鸡尾酒 太前卫了做得
The signature cocktail? Too avant-garde.
服务员都不知道在干嘛
The servers are creating bottlenecks.
他们把香蒜面包跟金酒放一起 简直不可理喻
They put pesto in the gin-- it's a disaster.
今晚都没有亮点 斯蒂芬妮
There's no flow, Stephanie.
今晚的氛围都太拘束了 完全不自在 知道吗
The evening is congealing-- there is no flow. OK?
马克·莫里斯 对 我爸爸的第一任妻子
...Mark Morris, yeah, so my dad's first wife
在他们刚开始做慈善的时候想帮助整个犹太社区的
thought she was gonna, you know, empty the ghettos
想让那些孩子都去学跳芭蕾舞
and get everyone into ballet when they started this thing.
- 是吗 - 真是一副救世主的样子
- Yeah. - So patronizing.
你喝什么
What are you drinking?
白葡萄酒吧
Uh, a white wine.
麻烦给我们一杯白葡萄酒
Can we get a white wine?
几个进了纽约市芭蕾舞团的孩子到现在
A couple of the kids who got into New York City Ballet
都还会给我们寄圣诞贺卡
still send us cards at Christmas,
因为这样很贴心之类的吧
because that's nice or whatever.
确定很贴心啊
No, it's nice.
确实
Yeah. It's, uh...
挺傻的 但挺好的
it's dumb, but it's cool.
给我一杯苦味酒配苏打水
Can I have a bitters and soda?
我对今晚的演讲还挺紧张的
I'm actually kind of nervous about the speech.
- 是吗 - 是啊
- Are you? - Yeah.
没准你能给我点建议呢
Maybe you can, uh, give me some pointers.
毕竟你是泛美网络科技公♥司♥的专家嘛
You're the ATN pro, actually.
很好很好
Good, good.
这里是不是太揶揄了
Is that too wry?
说这么多我们做好事的话 是不是太过了
About our good works? Is that, like, snitty?
有很多啊
Uh, well, there's all this,
有大概三页吧
like, three pages of, you know,
关于你和你们家族啊 怎么回报社会啊 怎么做慈善啊
about you and the family, and the good works, and the big hearts,
等等等等的
and on and on and on.
你别说了 我又没有问你的建议
Excusing you, but I didn't ask for editorial comment.
然后到了肯德尔的部分 好的
Now it's into Kendall, OK,
他就一直不拉不拉不拉
and he's all blah blah blah.
等一下 伙计 这是什么
Hold on, pal. What is this?
倒回去 这是什么
Roll that back. What is that?
什么
What?
- 意料之外的洛根退休声明 - 对的
- "Surprise Logan retirement announcement." - Uh, yeah.
这个后来才交上来 他说他自♥由♥发挥
That came through late. He said he'd just wing it.
好吧
OK.
邦德先生
Mr. Bond.
我一直在等你呢 你怎么样
I've been expecting you. How are ya?
你坐哪里啊 兄弟
Where are you sitting, man?
- 额 - 坐地下室吗
- Um... - In the basement?
垃圾箱旁边吗
Out by the dumpsters?
你要不要换一下啊
Maybe you-- do you want to trade?
没准你能碰上一个有钱的寡妇
Maybe you'll meet a wealthy widow
用你忧伤的大眼睛迷住她
and you can seduce her with your sad eyes.
然后她把你跟宠物一样养在温彻斯特
She can keep you as a pet in Westchester.
- 两位好啊 - 你好
- Hi, guys. - Hey.
- 你今晚看起来不错啊 - 你也是
- You look nice this evening. - As do you.
谢谢 汤姆 是这样
Thank you. So, Tom,
我听说你打算
I hear you're thinking about
开一个小型媒体发布会啊
holding a little press conference?
- 你怎么知道的 - 我什么都不知道
- You know about that? - I don't know anything.
- 是的 我就是觉得这是当下最好的 - 汤姆 你得闭嘴
- Right. I just think it's the best thing to do-- - Tom, you need to shut up.
现在不是摸着你的良心到处宣扬的时候
This isn't the time to get your conscience out and shout,
大家看我啊 我不会撒谎哦
"Hey, look at me! I cannot tell a lie!
我是一个乖乖的小男孩 大家都来看我的小鸡鸡啊
I'm a good little boy, look at my ding-dong."
你这个描述好像跟我本人不大相符
OK, I don't think that's a fair characterization of what I'm--
你听说过罪恶蛋糕吞噬者吗
Have you ever heard of the Sin Cake Eater?
- 没有 - 他会去到葬礼上
- No. - He would come to the funeral
然后把尸体上的所有小蛋糕都吃掉
and he would eat all the little cakes they laid out on the corpse--
等于他吃掉了死者的所有罪恶
he ate up all the sins.
而且你知道吗 罪恶蛋糕吞噬者的报酬很丰厚呢
And you know what? The Sin Cake Eater was very well paid.
直到他们死去之后有其他的人来吃掉他们的罪恶
And so long as there was another one who came along after he died,
这样子就解决了
it all worked out.
所以尽管当下不是最好的状况
So, this may not be the best situation,
但还有其他更艰难的任务 会致使你背负一身罪恶
but there are harder jobs, and you get a fuckload of cake.
你能不能告诉我你哪里听说的这件事
Can I ask you where you heard about this, please?
汤姆 很抱歉要这样告诉你这件事
Tom, it's tough to have to tell you like this,
但是我跟你母亲有性关系
but I'm in a sexual relationship with your mother.
她睡觉的时候说梦话说的
She talks in her sleep.
借过一下
Excuse me.
爸爸 你怎么样
Hey. Hey, Pa, how ya doin'?
我就跟你确认一下
Just wanted to check in on something.
就是你知道今天晚上肯德尔要宣布
Just wanted to check that you're aware of Kendall announcing
你退休的事情吧
your retirement this evening?
我估计你肯定知道的
I mean, I'm sure you were,
我就是想再三确认一下
but I just wanted to triple-check.
- 什么 - 是这样吗
- What? - Yeah. Is that right?
- 不是啊 - 不是吗
- No. - No?
这个事情有误吗 因为等会肯德尔演讲的时候会说
Is it a mistake? Because Kendall's gonna say it.
提词器上面都写了
It's on the teleprompter.
计划有变
There's been a change of plan.
肯德尔不演讲了
Kendall's not speaking.
我来讲
I am.
好的
OK, good.
女士们先生们 晚上好
Good evening, ladies and gentlemen.
我是大家今晚的主持人 马克·瑞文海德
I'm your host, Mark Ravenhead,
欢迎大家来到罗氏慈善晚会
and welcome to the RECNY ball.
喂 喂
Hey. Hey!
黄油都冷了
The butter's too cold!
黄油太凉了
The butter is too cold!
黄油全他妈的毁了 你们这帮傻♥逼♥全搞砸了
The butter's all fucked! You're fuckwads and you fucked it!
- 现在外面的黄油根本他妈没法吃好吗 - 康纳
- There's dinner rolls ripping out there as we speak! - Connor!
- 康纳 - 我都成笑柄了
- Connor. - I am a laughingstock!
一次要招待这么多人肯定是会有小问题的
There are always issues when you serve this many people,
但整体来讲
but I think, on the whole,
还不错的
it's going very well.
你太自满了 你被开除了
Complacent! You're fired!
你们全被开除了 傻♥逼♥
You're all fired! Idiots!
我他妈的简直了 身边怎么全是傻♥逼♥
Can't fuckin' believe it. Surrounded by imbeciles!
你 跟我来 过来
Hey. Come with me. Come with me.
过来
Come on.
- 你个大傻♥逼♥ - 汤姆
- You lump of fucking turducken. - Hi, T-Tom.
- 你是不是泄密了 - 什么
- Did you squeal? - What?
你出♥卖♥♥♥我了是吧 你这头猪
Did you bitch me out, pig man?
- 你说什么呢 - 你把发布会的事情说出去了是吧
- As in-- - You bleated about the fuckin' press conference.
- 没有 - 你说了
- No! - Yes, you did.
- 我没说 - 就是你说的
- No, I did not! - Yes, you did,
你个臭不要脸的傻♥逼♥
you filthy piece of shit.
我就应该把你拖到厨房♥里
I ought to drag you into the kitchens
让他们把你给煮了
and have them boil you until you're s--
剧集 | 继承之战 | 导航列表