剧集 | 继承之战 | 导航列表
It's fine.
对了
Oh, um, yeah,
我跟我爷爷聊天来着
I was just talking to my grandpa.
恩
Uh-huh.
他说祝你生日快乐
And he said happy birthday.
是吗
Did he?
没有 没说
Well, no, not technically,
但是他知道你过生日
but he's aware it's your birthday.
但是跟他聊天的时候我突然想到
But it occurred to me, talking to him,
一直以来 他都在控股公♥司♥里面持有一席之地
that him having his seat on the holding company still, from historically,
现在看来某种程度上来说 这不是最佳的方式
now, that must be suboptimal, in some ways.
如果我可以 如果他愿意把自己的股份让给一个
But if I could-- if he was willing to give his seat
更加敏锐聪慧的人
to someone a bit more perspicacious,
一个能够学新东西 管理主题公园的人 打个比方啊
someone who could learn the ropes, running a theme park, say.
管理公园
Running the parks?
就是一个小伙子 全力学习 懂吗
Just a little guy. Learning, you know?
我是说 这样行不行
I mean, could that be...?
你帮我的忙(你挠我的背) 我
You scratch my back, I--
我当然不能说 我也挠你的背了
I'm not gonna say I could scratch yours.
这样容易引起歧义
It's be too considerable of a space.
但是你觉得有可能吗
But is there an angle there, perhaps?
那么
So...
你怎么想 孩子
what're you thinking, son?
关于这件事
On the thing?
她很聪明
She's very smart.
- 她做出了正确的选择 - 家族为上
- She'd make good picks. - Family first.
我知道 我知道
I'm sure. I'm sure.
那你的决定是什么
But what's your cut?
不
Um...No.
我没有这个意思 爸爸 这是你的公♥司♥
No. God no, Dad. No, it's your firm.
就像是 这不是我的职责所在
Like, it's not what's in it for me.
但你想 如果这是我的职责会怎样呢
But you know, like, what is in it for me?
我很希望你能够回来
I'd love to get you back in.
当然 我理解的
Sure. No, sure.
只是上次很难
It's just it was tough last time.
因为佛兰克在洛杉矶时很针对我所以当时非常困难了
It was very tough with Frank over me in LA.
佛兰克对公♥司♥来说很重要
Frank's very important to the firm.
当然 我完全理解
Oh, no, sure. No, of course, I understand that.
只不过我当时对那个工作室有很多新点子
It's just I had a lot of ideas at the studio.
你知道的 我很有创造力
As you know, I'm quite an innovative thinker,
然而我当时遇到了很多阻碍
and I was met with a lot of resistance.
我们现在谈的还是公♥司♥的那件事吗
Is this still the film thing?
不 什么 罗伯特·奥林匹克吗
No-- Oh, what, Robot Olympics?
不 爸爸 这不仅是关于一个好点子
No, Dad, it's not about one fantastic idea.
这是整个文化 还有很多新主意在里面
It was a culture. There were many of them.
你理想中的计划是怎样的呢
What would be your dream outfit?
我想负责那个秀 真的很想
I wanna run the damn show. I do.
作为首席运营官一直到直到开幕之前
And until it opens up, Chief Operating Officer.
但我觉得
But I guess...
一定是法兰克来做对吧
I guess that's Frank, huh?
你还好吗
You OK?
当然了 你呢
Sure. You?
孩子们来了
The boys are here!
来这边
Just right this way.
那是我第一次坐直升机
That was my first helicopter ride.
太酷了
It was so crazy.
整个过程比我想的快多了
It goes so much faster than I thought.
很高兴见到你
Hey, it's good to see you.
我们去拿手套
OK, let's get a glove.
我们来聊会儿
Let's have a second.
现在几点了
What time is it?
- 把它丢过来 - 过来 过来
- Toss it over here! - Come on back, come on back.
现在事情发生了翻天覆地的变化 你想参与进来吗
Now that things are getting shaken up, would you come inside?
爸爸 我不仅仅是参与政♥治♥
Dad, I'm not just playing with the politics.
不 当然不是政♥治♥
Oh, no, of course. Politics.
没什么别的意思 但政♥治♥出混♥蛋♥
Not to be crude about it, but politics is what comes out the asshole.
你想加入进去吗 养养马什么的
Wouldn't you rather be up front, feeding the horse?
乔伊斯 她看起来很有空军一号♥的范儿
Well, Joyce, she's got that Air Force One look.
所以 如果要我回去的话
So... to come back,
那我要最高位子
I'd want the top job.
如果那非常难呢
And if that was difficult?
监督美国境外的一起事情 公园和其他所有
Overseeing everything outside the US, parks and all.
什么 就像汤姆的上级吗
What, like... Tom's boss?
对 作为垫脚石
Yeah. Stepping stones.
救援小狗想做什么的呢
What's the rescue pup looking for?
他搞砸了 需要帮助
He screwed up. Needs help.
他最终可能适合在公园呆着
He might fit in eventually to the parks.
你觉得汤姆能搞得定这个比赛吗
Do you think Tom can handle the competition?
罗伊先生 都准备好了
Mr. Roy. All set.
看准了
There you go.
我只是想把这个给你
So, just wanted to give this to you
亲自对你说 你知道的 生日快乐
in person just to say, you know, happy birthday.
帮我拿一下好吗
Hold that, will you?
那么
So...
我们来看下
there we go.
这只是个百达斐丽
It's just a Patek Philippe. So...
是 这上面写着 百达斐丽
Yeah, it says "Patek Philippe."
对 是这样
Yeah. I know.
它非常准确
It's incredibly accurate.
每次你看到它
Every time you look at it,
都能准确地知道你有多富有
it tells you exactly how rich you are.
很有趣
That's very funny.
你提前排练过吗
Did you rehearse that?
不 是的 但是
No. Well, no. Yes. But--
好吧
OK. Yeah.
拿着
Here.
好了 我们来玩玩球
OK, let's play ball.
那么 你们怎么看
So, what are you thinking?
我们都拒绝 所有人一起 在这上面团结一致
We say no , all of us, on the trust. Full block.
绝无反悔 计划行事
stability. Stick to the plan.
我先接管过来然后
I take over and we just--
你们两个在我之下 作为副♥主♥席♥
you two, under me, co-presidents.
- 在你之下吗 - 对
- Under you? - Uh-huh.
但是你们知道的 三个人 三力法则
But, you know, three. The power of three?
有趣
Interesting.
- 我们能考虑一下吗 - 当然
- Can we think about it? - Of course.
我想好了 去你的
I thought about it. Fuck you.
加油 瑞瓦
Go, Rava!
调整好心态
Psych your mind!
进攻
Go!
这是个重击
That's a strike.
- 拍到她的表情了 - 真是个好球
- Got her looking! - That's good pitching.
- 换场地 - 伙计
- Change sides! - Hey, man.
那动作真优美
It was balletic, though,
又要开始了
kinda came around..
我听说你是新来的那个孩子
I hear you're the new kid. Yeah?
是的 我是说我正想要开始
Oh, well, I mean, I'm just kinda starting--
- 我听说你想参加进来 - 是的
- I hear you're coming in. - Yeah.
紧盯着目标
Yeah, eyes on the prize.
好吧 我可正在紧盯着你
Well, I have got my eye on you.
这样 你如果需要什么帮助
Yeah, you need any help,
真的 任何帮忙也好建议也好 你知道的
seriously, any help, any advice, just, you know,
离远点好吗
don't fuckin' bother, OK?
我跟你开玩笑呢
I'm only razzing you, cuz.
你别太认真 真的
You're dreaming, really.
我只是开个玩笑
I'm razzing you.
- 好吧 - 就是个玩笑
- OK. - That was a joke.
不 说真的
No, really.
你知道 这个事情
You know, the thing,
我可能看起来很轻松
I may look really fun,
- 你知道吗 - 是
剧集 | 继承之战 | 导航列表