剧集 | 继承之战 | 导航列表
我被邀请做高级顾问
I've been asked to be senior advisor.
那么 祝贺你了
Oh, well, congratulations.
谢了
Thanks.
- 不用了 - 你真的做的很棒
- No. - You did a great job
因为她可不怎么招人喜欢
because she was really quite unlikeable.
这话没错
It's true.
我从不喜欢她
I never liked her.
为什么这么说
Why is that?
我觉得她可能有点
I guess she's kind of, you know,
她可能有点虚伪
she's kind of... kind of phony?
有点恐怖
Kind of scary?
她想拿走我所有的钱
She wanted to take all my lovely money.
没错 太虚伪了也太真实了
Right. So too fake and too real.
我觉得她看起来就像个贱♥人♥
I guess she just comes off as a kind of a... bitch.
不过 这话你应该听得多了
But, like, you must get that a lot.
是啊 这话从家人嘴里听到却很稀奇
Yeah. You know, not usually from family,
尤其是在感恩节
at Thanksgiving.
- 阿米尔 - 妈妈
- Amir. - Maman.
- 可算见到你了 - 原谅我迟到了
- Finalement. - Veillez excuser mon retard.
我很高兴你能来
Je suis content que tu sois là.
- 他是谁 - 我觉得他是玛西娅的儿子
- Who's that? - I think it's Marcia's son.
- 那又是谁 - 跟康纳在一起的
- And who's that? - With Connor?
- 对 - 那是他的小情人
- Mm-hmm. - That is his whore.
谈论戏剧的那个女人
The woman talking about theater?
- 对啊 - 那他知道吗
- Mm-hmm. - Does he know?
当然知道了 他花钱让她给他口
Of course. He pays her to suck his cock.
不可能
No. No way.
几年前 当她还是那种不会看你第二眼的
I actually introduced them a few years ago
性感派对姑娘
when she on that hot
和妓♥女♥的临界状态时 还是我把他们俩介绍到一起的呢
party-girl-who-wouldn't-look- twice-at-you/hooker borderline.
她很可爱 我是说 漂亮
She's cute. I mean, pretty.
- 她 她过来了 - 好的 战士 准备好了吗
- Here she-- Here she comes. - OK, soldier, ready?
去准备一下
Just gettin' the deets.
- 收到 - 嗨
- Copy. - Hi.
- 感恩节快乐 - 感恩节快乐
- Happy Thanksgiving. - Happy thanksgiving.
这是我的表兄弟格雷格
This is my cousin Greg.
他非常高兴能见到你
He is very excited to meet you.
失陪一下
Excuse me.
- 嗨 - 嗨
- H-Hi. - Hi.
感恩节快乐
Happy Thanksgiving.
是的
Yeah.
没错
Yes.
抱歉 我是不是打扰到你们了 还是
I'm sorry, did I interrupt something, or...
没 没 没 我们只是
No, no, uh, no. We were just--
我们没谈什么重要的事
We weren't talking about anything,
我们只是在聊 戏剧
we were talking about, uh, theater.
你喜欢戏剧吗
Oh! Do you like theater?
不 不 不怎么喜欢
No. No, not-- Not-- Not really.
虽然我没见过很多 但基于我见过的 我并不怎么喜欢
I mean, I haven't seen a lot, but of the stuff I've seen, not really.
好吧 我们不必谈论戏剧的
OK. We don't have to talk about theater.
- 不谈了 很好 - 好的
- No, good. - OK.
问你这么个问题
Oh, well, here's a question.
你是更想和鲨鱼被困在同一个游泳池里还是
Uh.... would you rather be trapped in a swimming pool with a shark
和老虎被关在同一个笼子里
or in a cage with a tiger?
应该是和鲨鱼在同一个泳池里 你呢
Um... maybe a swimming pool with a shark. And you?
- 是的 一样 - 对吧
- Yeah. Same. - Right?
像 是啊 绝对的
Like, yeah, totally.
因为你可以对着鲨鱼的鼻子重重的来一拳
'Cause you can punch a shark right in the nose--
走吧 科莫·萨比 走吧
Come on, Kemo Sabe. Come on.
- 现在吗 - 现在 走吧
- Now? - Now. Come on.
拜
Bye.
嘿 老兄 嘿
Hey, man. Hey.
非常好的握手 很稳 握手好友
Great handshake. Firm. Handshake buddies.
好的 该你了 好的
OK, you. OK.
这些是文档的编号♥ 这个是屋子的门牌号♥
These are the file numbers, and this is the room number.
可以吗
Good?
好的
OK.
我讨厌那些玩笑 我讨厌这里的气氛
I hate the jokes, I hate the atmosphere,
我一直在思考 然后我想到了个主意
and I've been thinking, and I have an idea.
你是个如此优秀的人
You're such a great person...
如此优秀的作家 制♥作♥人
such a great... writer/producer,
我想帮助你的事业
I want to help you with your career.
财务方面根本就不成问题
And the financial aspect of this isn't even a concern.
我可以资助你的工作 然后
I can fund your work. And then--
- 好的 你是什么意思呢 - 我是说
- OK, how do you mean? - I mean...
我希望我们
I'd like us...
可以变得 更加
to be kind of...
专一
exclusive?
这样你就可以不再
Uh, that way you could stop...
和其他人乱晃
hanging out with other people
然后你就可以有更多的空闲时间
and you'd have more free time.
演戏剧了
For the theater.
你觉得如何
What do you think?
我是说 这个想法非常吸引人
I mean, it's obviously intriguing.
如果你想的话 你可以和我一起住在新墨西哥
If you wanted, you could live with me in New Mexico--
- 不了 - 当然 我是说
- No. - Of course, I mean,
你懂的 也就是坐四个小时的飞机吧
you know, it's only like a four-hour flight--
我需要在城里工作
I need to be in the city for my work.
这也可以的
Well, that can work too.
- 我们可以再谈细节 - 是的
- We can discuss the details. - Yeah.
就是你能愿意考虑这个机会
It's just so great that you're open to this...
这个 进一步的机会
uh, this.... this opportunity...
- 真是太好了 - 是啊
- for progression. - Yeah.
这很吸引人 是吧
It's intriguing. Isn't it?
扇我一巴掌
Slap my face.
- 扇你吗 - 是的 在我脸上 扇一巴掌
- Slap you? - Yeah, slap my face.
你是世上最好的女友了
Ooh, you're the best girlfriend in the world.
亲一下 亲一下
Give me a kiss, give me a kiss.
感恩节快乐
Happy Thanksgiving.
- 谢谢你 - 感恩节快乐
- Thank you. - Happy Thanksgiving.
谢谢你
Oh, thank you.
你还好吗
You OK?
没事 没事
Yeah. Yeah.
嘿
Hey.
看看谁在这儿
Look who's here.
尤恩
Well... Ewan.
洛根
Logan.
旅途如何
How was the journey?
难以置信的长
Incredibly long.
你看起来糟透了
You look terrible.
非常憔悴
Haggard.
谢谢你
Thank you.
是啊
Yes...
我一直
I have been...
非常的不舒服
incredibly unwell.
好的 大家伙
All right, everyone.
食物已经准备好了
Food is ready.
请吧
Please.
怎么了
What's up?
这些是我需要的盒子
Uh, these are the boxes I need.
好的 通行卡
OK. Pass?
你 大概
And you, presume--
大概 你会记下来
presumably, you keep that,
类似 记下来谁在什么时候 拿了什么东西 是吧
like, that record of who got what, when?
是的
Yeah.
这个记录 会 会 被收到哪里呢
Where does that r-- that, like, record go?
他会被收录到这个本子里
It goes in this book.
好的 好啊
Cool. Great.
谁关心啊 是吧
Who cares, right?
是啊 我这么问是因为
Uh, yeah, I was just asking 'cause--
剧集 | 继承之战 | 导航列表