剧集 | 继承之战 | 导航列表
什么 -你为什么不看着我
What? -Why are you not looking at me?
我...我会瞪着你的
I... I will stare at you
只要你想要 如果你如此渴望的是这个
as long as you want, if that's what you so desperately desire
怎么了 罗曼 -没什么 我就是..
What's going on, Roman? -Nothing, I'm just..
是你让我变得怪异的 你知道 并且希望这样的
You make me go weird, as you know and fully intend
但我...我们等会儿再聊 好吗
Uh, but we, um... Let's talk later, okay?
比如三十分钟后
Like, in, like, 30 or whatever
开船后 我们应该聊聊
once we set sail, we should have a chat.
什么事
What is it?
发生了什么 告诉我 -我就是需要
What's going on? Tell me. -I just need to talk
跟你聊聊 就这样 我们一会儿再说吧
with you, that's all. And we should do it later.
我们等会儿聊更好 因为
It'd be better if we did it later because, um
毫无疑问
you can no doubt tell
看看我 你就知道不是好事
just from looking at me that it's not great.
但是 你懂的 老爸这么说了 所以是一条讯息
But, you know, Dad said it. So, it's a message.
这就是我没去欧洲的原因吗
Is this why I'm not going to Europe?
你看 这不是... -怎么回事
Look, it's not... -What the fuck?
…正式通知 我只是提前
... official. And I'm just
提醒你一下 好吗 但确实是提前警告
heads-upping you here, okay? But, yeah, early warning
我现在不想说这个
I did not intend to talk about this right now.
但你确实… -为什么
But, yeah, you're... -Why?
我猜 他只是不满意 你花了那么久的时间
I guess that he's just unhappy about how long it took for you
才搞定司法部 -放屁
to settle with the DOJ. -Bullshit!
我感觉 是因为罚金太多了
Well, the number and I think the fine, too big
我帮公♥司♥挺过了一场暴风雨 他妈的
I danced us through a fucking thunderstorm
而且毫发无损 -好吧 也许你只是失去了
without us getting wet. -Okay. Guess you just lost
他的信任 -从什么时候开始的
his confidence. -Oh, since when?
是从 你给我发你的鸡鸡照 那时候吗
Since you sent me repeated images of your genitalia?
好吧 不是 -这事发生的时候
Okay, no. -He really loved that
他可开心了呢 -别说这么消极的
when that happened. -Don't be so stupid
套话 好吗 我是在当好人 提前
and reductive, okay? I'm doing you the courtesy
告诉你 要我说如果你愿意 你大可去起诉
of letting you know. I mean, you can go legal
但是公♥司♥会用巨额
if you like, but we are gonna stuff your mouth
塞满你的嘴 这简直…
with so much fucking gold. This is...
我的意思是 我本人其实
I mean, you know that I am on, like, a human level
很明显是难过的 但是..
like, obviously sad, but.
是真的 我很抱歉 我... -我没事
I am. I'm sorry. Like, I... -I'm good
没事的 这算不了什么
This is fine. This is nothing at all.
谢谢你 考虑得如此周到
Thank you for the consideration.
别...
Don't...
大家好
Hi.
我们即将登船 现在开始登船流程
We'll be boarding. We'll start our boarding process,
首先 请各位宾客先上船
and we're gonna start with the red invites.
也就是亲朋好友们 欢迎登船
Family and friends. Welcome aboard
抱歉
I'm sorry.
蛋糕 -您说
The cake. -Yes.
不够好
It's inadequate
我的意思是 我们可以把它当展示品 显然
So, I'm saying that we can have it as display, obviously.
但我不想宾客尝到这些 好吗
but I do not want it served, okay?
我不想看到里面的...
I don't want to see the internal..
质地 可以吗 -好的
qualities. Yes? -Okay
好的 -可以吗
Yes. -Yes?
可以 -谢谢
Okay. -Thank you.
喂 老爸 你能
Uh, hey, Dad, can you, uh.
你能回个电♥话♥给我吗 刚才..
can you call me back? That was, uh...
我跟格丽谈得很不愉快 我
Uh, it was horrible with Gerri, so, uh, I'm just in.
我不知道...如果你不想听
I don't know if... And don't listen to this
可以不听 但是我不..
if you don't want to, but I'm not...
我不是很喜欢这样...
U h, I'm not totally okay with, uh..
难道你是在玩我吗
Are you kind of just being shitty with me?
因为你儿子马上结婚了
Cause your son is getting married
你不能指望我跪下来求你吧
and you can't fucking keep expecting me to bend over
像荡♥妇♥一样 所以我就是问一下.
for you, like, being cunty. So, I'm just asking. So, uh.
没错 我要问的是 你是小人吗
Yeah, that's the question. Are you a cunt?
好吧 记得给我回电
Okay, give me a buzz
千年杀
Kidney chop!
很好 -刺♥激♥吗
Good. -Good?
刺♥激♥ 这招不错
Good, that was a good one.
走吗 -好 走吧
Shall we go? -Yeah, let's go
我们首先去见一下
Let's, uh, may be get a head start
这些操蛋的人吧..
on all the fucky-fucky face-people, so..
嘿 很漂亮 -你们好哇
Hi. Look how lovely. -Hi.
亲亲
Oh, smooches.
船很不错 -谢谢
Nice boat. -Thanks
早上好 恭喜 -谢谢
Hi, congratulations. -Thank you
新郎怎么样了 -你知道的
How's the groom? --Oh, you know,
他有点担心你们
he's nervous about you guys
担心他爸 他邀请了媒体
and his dad, and he invited the press.
但他现在很纠结蛋糕的事
But he's fixated on the cake
他说“疯子蛋糕
He says it's a " Loony cake "?
是的 好吧
Yeah, okay.
那是什么
What is that?
那是...
U h, it's...
我觉得是因为..
I believe..
当他们说康纳的妈妈变得...你懂的
when they told Connor's mom was getting, you know..
进精神病院 -被带进...
Going to the funny farm. -... taken into..
精神治疗中心的时候 他们给老康吃了蛋糕
into mental health care, they gave him cake
爸还是谁来着 为了让他冷静下来
Dad and whoever, just to calm him down.
给他吃了加了很多糖的蛋糕
You know, dab of sugar, bite of cake.
所以 他连续吃了一周
So, he was eating Victoria sponge
的维多利亚海绵蛋糕
for, like, a week straight.
这样 好吧
Oh, right. Okay.
因此得名"疯子蛋糕" -好吧
So, " Looney cake." -Yeah.
威拉 我很想跟大家打招呼
So, Will a, I'm really looking forward to saying hi to everyone
跟大家深入交流 但是 有没有地方
and mixing it up and whatnot. But is there an area where we can,
可以让我们 谈内部事情的
you know, so we don't get Roy'd to fuck
有的....
Uh, yeah. Yeah, um.
二楼有一个地方
On the second floor, there's an area.
谢谢 我真心想跟大家打成一片 聊聊他们
Thank you. I mean, I want to meet everyone and get into it all
该死的工作… -那什么 朱莉 请你
about their fucking jobs... -Hey, Julie, can you, um,
带他们上去 -孩子 还有一切事情 但是 你懂的
help them get upstairs. -children and everything but, you know
谢谢 -简直难以让人相信 朱莉
thank you. -Unbelievable, Julie
你敢相信他吗 -谁是朱莉 你是吗
Can you believe this guy? -Who's Julie? You Julie?
是的 -她是朱莉
Yes. -This is Julie
你好 -这边走
Hi. -It's right this way
好吧 -你们有消息吗
Okay. -So, uh, what are you hearing?
他会来参加吗 -妹娃 我..
Is he coming by? -Hey. Uh, I..
我也不知道 我不知道
I have no idea, I don't know
我听说 斯德哥尔摩已经退出了 或者正在退出
U h, I'm hearing Stockholm, gone or going
没错
Yeah.
行
Okay.
马特森不愿意电♥话♥解决吗
Mats son wouldn't fix it with him on a phone r?
报业 吸收选票 掀风作浪
Journalism, taking quotes and kicking asses
你不应该跟他说话
Oh, you shouldn't talk to him.
他喜欢突然掏出大家伙 看看有没有人注意到
He likes to whip it out to see if anyone notices.
玩得太变♥态♥了 小格格…
It's a sick game, Greggy...
别继续了 坏孩子
. stop playing it. No, bad.
见到你们很高兴 大家好
Hey, nice to see you. Hey, guys
你好 -家人们
Hey. -Hey. Hey, guys
可以耽误你们一下吗 -不行
Hey, can I grab you for a sec? -No.
不是 抱歉..
No. I... I... Sorry.
过 -我只是...我只是想恭喜你们
Pass. -I just... I just want to congratulate you
关于一切 -别碰我
on everything... -Don't touch me.
别来沾边 小格格
Get your nose out of our trough, Greggy
你觉得马特森会让爸滚蛋吗
You think Mats son is gonna tell Dad to just fuck off?
他会证明 提案就是最后的数
He'll approve the offer is what will happen
爸就得去...
Dad's gotta go fucking
吃粑粑 然后和马特森打架
lingonberry picking with Mats son.
真♥他♥妈♥是个PUA老混♥蛋♥
Fucking puppet mastering the old bastard
好吧 如果合作达成不了 怎么办 肯
Okay, well, what if the deal falls apart, though, Ken?
剧集 | 继承之战 | 导航列表