剧集 | 继承之战 | 导航列表
一切都很好
Everything is fine
没有一件事是好的
Nothing is fine.
你说过 一切都会没事 你说过丹尼尔会赢
You said things would be okay. You said that Daniel would win.
我们的女儿很不好 你们不能走
Our daughter is not fine. You can't go.
一切都很不好 你不... 你们不能走 -让开
Nothing is fine. You don't... You can't go. -Get out of my way.
今天不要惹我
Do not fuck with me today.
肯... -今天不要惹我
Ken... -Do not fuck with me today
你必须停一下 必须冷静下来
You need to stop. You need to calm down
肯 -嘿 孩子们 苏菲 开门
Ken, Ken... -Hey, guys. Soph? Open up
肯 没事
Ken. It's okay
肯 你必须停下 你必须停下
Ken, you've got to stop this. You've gotta stop.
你必须停下 我觉得去那里不安全
You've gotta stop. I do not consider it safe.
好吗 -放屁 都是借口
Okay? -That's bullshit. Pretext.
你想伤害我
You're trying to hurt me.
今天他妈的是我爸的葬礼 -我真的很抱歉 好吗
It's my fucking father's funeral. -I'm really sorry, okay?
但我们要走了 我们会去参加追悼会
But we are gonna go. And there will be a memorial.
他说不办追悼会
He didn't want a memorial.
他说不办追悼会
He didn't want a memorial.
我要去法♥院♥
I'm gonna go to court
申请紧急禁令 不让你们出城
to get an emergency court order to stop you leaving the city
我就要这样做 -好 你去吧
That's what I'm gonna do. -Okay. Go do that
好吗
Okay?
我要挡住你的车
I'm gonna block your car.
我要躺在你的车前面
I'm gonna lie in front of your fucking car.
想出城的话 得碾过我才行
Okay? You're gonna have to run me over if you wanna go.
你打算怎么做
What are you gonna do?
时间线是谁给他们的?
Who... So, who gave them the timeline?
很多人都知道
Well, a lot of people know.
很多人不想因为战争罪 被送去海牙
A lot of people don't wanna go to The Hague for war crimes.
瞧你
Look at you.
我的版面不多
Well, there's not much of me, you know?
达温的照片好大一张
There's a great big graphic of Darwin.
这减少了我的重要性
I think that this diminishes my role.
我反正已经被门肯的事情玷污…
I'm tarred with the Mencken brush
不如趁机捞一票 对吧
So I might, may as well get my goodies, right?
若拿不到别♥墅♥ 入党就没什么意义了
There's no point joining the party unless you get your little dacha.
我说两分钟
I said two minutes.
我明明说了两分钟 谢谢
I did say two minutes. Thank you
干嘛
What?
没事 没事 我只是…
No, no. I just.
葬礼 对吧 我是说
The funeral, right? I mean,
我觉得 必须画下句点
I feel the need for closure.
我想好好地哀悼… 我想…
I would like to grieve, I would like to.
我也是 我也是 我要扶棺
Oh, I do, I do, too. I do, too. I'm a wheelman.
我是扶棺人 在右前方
I'm a casket wheelman. I'm front right
这...
It's
好 好 滚吧
Fine, fine. Fuck off
滚吧 快滚 -谢谢
Fuck off. Go on. -Thank you.
帮我留个位子 留一个好位子
Save me a place, though. A good place.
好吧 第二排
Okay? Second row.
告诉门肯的团队 我是当初做决策的人
And tell the Mencken team that I made the call, okay?
告诉门肯 是我决定宣布他胜选
Tell Mencken that I swung it for him.?
你干脆用走的吧 因为堵车了
And you may as well walk 'cause it's gridlock
现在可以进来了 谢谢
Okay, now come in. Thank you
你好啊
Hello.
派对时间到
Party time.
你来了
There you are.
门肯今天会来吗
Is he gonna come today? Mencken?
马特森呢
Is Mats son?
看来他不懂得认赔杀出 你应该高兴才对
Doesn't know when he's beat. You should be pleased
门肯赢了 交易告吹 我们可以继续当家
Mencken wins, blocks the deal, we stay in charge
是 你当家
Yeah. You do.
是”我们家”掌权
Well, the idea is family, so..
你要看大局
Big picture, yeah.
对 今天真是个天杀的好日子
Yep, it's just a great fucking day
你还好吗
You okay?
对 对 我很好
Yeah. Yeah, good.
我不知道
I don't know.
拉瓦要带孩子们出城
Rava's taking the kids out of the city
她很担心 所以...
She's concerned, so..
这真是又蠢又过份
Well, that's dumb and shitty
我很遗憾 肯
I'm sorry, Ken.
是啊...
Yeah. Well.
没关系 反正也没办法 对吧
It's fine. It is what it is, right?
妈妈有没有邀请你们 参加“加勒比海净空活动”?
You guys get Mom's invitation for a " Caribbean air clear "?
妈突然有兴趣当妈了吗
Oh, Mom just suddenly wants to Mom now?
对 我不去
Yeah, I'm a hard no.
对 -是啊
Right. -Yeah.
我应该告诉你们
I should tell you
因为 我今天可能会告诉妈妈
cause I'm telling Mom today, probably, so.
其实 我早就想告诉你们
I've wanted to say for a while
我其实...怀孕了
I'm actually... I'm pregnant
现在你们知道了
There you go.
是我的吗 -对
Is it mine? -Yeah.
真的吗 天啊 小西
Really? Fuck. Shiv.
还有...
And...
对 是汤姆的 不...
Yeah, it's Tom's. Not..
很好 -真要命
Good. -Fuck's sake.
对 -恭喜
Yeah. - Congratulations.
你要生威姆士丹的小孩
Yeah, you're having a Wambs gland.
我还以为你都是靠吃乐西宣泄感情
I thought you'd just been eating your feelings
是啊 谢了 你真会说
Yeah. Thanks. Good stuff
你知道 我会一直开玩笑
You know I'm not gonna stop with the joke things.
还有 如果被我看到 你喂母乳
I'm also, like, if I see you breastfeeding
我会打手♥枪♥的
am gonna have to jerk off
我的老天爷啊 -因为 那场面会很火♥辣♥
Jesus fucking Christ, man. -I... I mean that because it will be hot.
你知道你有多恶心吗 -喜欢吗
Do you know how disgusting you are? -Do you love it?
不要 -要再搞一次吗
No. -Should we bone again?
不...去你的 -生个老二?
No... fuck off. -Kid number two?
两位 今天能不能…
Guys, can... can we..
我们能不能看在葬礼的份上
Today, shall we, for the funeral, just..
稍微收敛一下 -为了葬礼而休战
Yeah? Cool it? -Like a funeral truce.
对 今天就不要扯别的了
Yeah, like, today is just about today
嘿 杰西 我手♥机♥开扩音了
Hey, Jess, you're on speaker.
好 我听说 好像有某个聚会
Listen, so, they're... they're saying that there's, like, a... a gathering
似乎是从公园出发的游♥行♥
or like a... like a march or something...that's gathering from the park
罗斯福快速路 塞得动弹不得
and FDR's like, totally gridlocked
你们要不要 我...
so, do you want me to just
等一下
Oh, wait.
我发个定位 我能给你们指路
I dropped a pin. I can guide you
是啊
Yeah.
嗨 早安 -早安
Hi. Good morning. -Good morning.
你还好吗 -好得很
How you doing? -Fine. Great. Swell.
今天是个好日子 -是啊
Great day. -Yeah.
我想 从上城区走比较容易
So, yeah, I think from uptown, it's easier
但是 路上很乱 所以...
but there's just, like, a lot of confusion, so.
你戴墨镜 真聪明 可以偷偷地哭
Glasses, that's smart. You can cry in secret.
隐藏所有情绪
Hide all your emotions
成为葬礼上的胜利者
and thus emerge victorious as the winner of the funeral.
嘿 杰西 听我说 -好
Hey, Jess, listen. -Yeah.
下星期初... -好
Early next week... -Okay.
我要 跟几个家庭律师 谈谈
I wanna speak with some family lawyers.
我要争取监护权
Custody. I want custody.
好 -好吗
Okay. -Okay?
星期一 星期二 排在….
Monday, Tuesday. Let's do.
好的
All right.
这是什么 为什么要跟你开会?
What's this? What's this meet with you?
这个不重要 只是…
Oh, don't worry about that. Just...
好 这个取消 -好
Okay. But let's... let's bump that. -Yeah
所以 这是要干吗
So... So, what is it? What is this?
剧集 | 继承之战 | 导航列表