剧集 | 继承之战 | 导航列表
我先是不确定要不要留着
Yeah, I mean, I wasn't sure that I wanted to keep it
又不确定胎儿健不健康
Then I wasn't sure that it was okay
但后来得知胎儿很健康
But it turns out that, by all accounts, it is
你为什么不告诉我? -所以...
So, why didn't you tell me? -So.
因为 感觉很可悲 汤姆
Because it seemed so sad, Tom.
我们当时...还在蜜月期
And... And we were in... a honeymoon phase and.
对 -对
Yep. -Yeah.
带潜在的爸爸去试车
Taking the potential dad for a test drive.
去你的
Oh, fuck you.
这对快乐的小夫妻 -嘿
Hello there, happy couple. -Hey
恭喜 汤姆 -谢谢
Congratulations, Tom. -Hi. Oh, thank you
非常感谢 -恭喜 汤姆 真是好消息
Thank you so much. Yeah. -Lovely news
做得好 -可惜 这是一场大灾难
Well done, you. -Well, if it wasn't such a total fuckin'disaster
不然 还真是美梦成真
it would be a dream come true.
我相信 一定会很棒的
Well, I'm sure it will be wonderful
你还好吗 小西
Are you all right about it, Shiv?
当妈妈很难
I mean, it's hard
不会 我会遵循家族的做法
Oh, no, I'm not gonna see it.
应该不会跟宝宝见到面
I'm just gonna do it the family way
对 对 -是啊
Oh, right, right. -Yeah
那样就好 如果见不到孩子就没问题
Oh, that'll work fine. If you don't see it, that's fine.
对 他们的感情发展不会受到影响吧
Yeah, I mean, they don't grow up emotionally stunted, do they?
应该不会 你觉得呢
I shouldn't think so. What do you think?
卡洛琳 亲爱的 -失陪
Caroline? Darling? -Oh, sorry
抱歉
Sorry.
杀了我吧
Fuck me.
你妈妈真是的
Your mom.
你很快就会学着抽离
You learn to disassociate fairly early
嘿 我想...
Hey, I wanna...
过来
Come here.
我想...说声对不起
I wanna... I wanna say sorry..
因为我没有陪着你
for not being there
因为我...
'Cause I.
我很想来
I wanted to have been and.
但你知道 我累得要命
But, I, you know, I'm so, so tired and I have...
因为好久没有睡觉了 而且...
I've been awake for so, so long and I..
觉得自己不能离开
just felt I couldn't leave.
你懂吗 -没关系
You know? -Yeah. It's okay
没事
Fine.
我当时是第一个进去陪他的人
And, you know, I was... I was the first one in there with him.
在他死后
After he died.
真的
I was.
所以 我...
So, I did say...
我跟他道别过了
I did say goodbye to him
真的 -那好
I did. -Okay.
很好
Good.
你累坏了
You're exhausted
嘿 不如这样...
Hey, why don't... why don't you.
你回我们的公♥寓♥
Why don't you back to the apartment?
我不能去... -去睡几个小时
I can't... -For a couple of hours
就睡一会儿
Just, you know, sleep
你确定? -我不在乎
Sure? -I don't care.
旅馆的人认识我 我很受不了
The people at the hotel know me, and I... I hate it.
我不喜欢
I don't like it.
去躲一会儿
Just hide out for a while.
好 谢谢
Okay. Thank you
答案是“好” -好?
It's a yes. -Yes?
对
Yes.
你是说...是吗?
From... Yeah?
对
Yeah.
好
Okay.
这招好
Great move.
很聪明 -对他们很有兴趣
Smart. -Yeah. I think they're interested
而且
And...
我应该可以让他们接受美国本土CEO
I think I can make a US CEO work
太好了 咱们...
Great. Let's..
咱们来做肉丸汉堡吧
Let's make a meatball burger
对
Yeah
晚安 -好
Good night. -Okay.
嘿 兄弟 -你好
Hey, bud. -Hey a.
你还好吗
Are you okay?
你看她 穿着高跟鞋的样子
Look at her. In her fucking pomp.
容光焕发
She's fucking glowing
志得意满 蓄势待发
All dope, one in the chamber.
听我说 我可能需要你帮忙 兄弟
Yeah. Listen, I might need your help, bro
卢卡斯 和小西
Lukas and Shiv.
可能...他们可能 跟门肯谈好了
It's possible... There might be an accommodation with Mencken.
跟你的好哥们 -不可能
With your pal. -No, no
真的 -不可能 我们说好了的
Yeah. -No, we have an agreement
他会阻止这笔交易
and, you know, he's gonna block the deal
我们现在筹码不多 好吗
We don't have a lot of leverage at this point, right?
所以 我们可能要出一些招
So, we might need to... to make some moves.
我也需要请你帮忙
And I might need your help.
我现在
I don't...
我现在状况不太好
I don't really feel so great at the moment
我知道 我知道
Yeah, I know. I know.
对不起
Sorry.
那是因为你搞砸了
That's because you fucked it.
天啊 你在说什么 -没关系 这种事 难免的
Jesus, man. What the fuck? -No, it's okay, man. It's okay.
听我说 这种事很正常
Look, it happens, it happens
你自以为跟爸一样 想用爸的方式蛮干
You thought you were Dad, shot your Dad bit.
我的天啊 别这么咄咄逼人 该死的
Holy shit, dude. Take it easy. Fuck
跟杰瑞德的事情 你搞砸了 -不 我没有搞砸
Yeah, you fucked it with Jeryd. -No, I didn't fuck it
我没有搞砸 因为如果他想食言
No, I didn't, because, you know, if he tries to, you know
不去阻止这笔交易
welch on the deal or whatever to block then..
我们掌握了他的要害 我们可以伤害他
you know, we got him, we can fuckin'hurt him.
我们有泛美网科
We have... we have ATN
知道吧? -这个嘛 对
You know? -Right. Well, yeah
所以 我没有搞砸 好吗 -他捏住了我们的要害
So, I didn't fuck it, okay? -He's got our dick in his hand
我们也该捏住他的要害
We should have his dick in our hand
好 我不...好吧 -对吧
I... I don't... Okay. -Yeah?
我想…
I think...
我们有吗?
We do?
我该阻止的 所以我很自责
I should've stopped it so I'm blaming myself
但 现在要靠我们了 老弟
but it's on us, dude, okay?
如果不想放开韦斯达
We don't wanna say bye-bye to Way star?
我们必须在董事会上跟小西对抗
We have to get fuckin' real and fight Shiv at the board
罗伊兄弟 对上小西本人
The Roy Boys versus Shiv the Shiv.
好吗
Okay?
没事 有我在就行了
It's okay. I mean, I've got it.
我有计划 但是需要你帮忙
I have a plan, but I'm gonna need you to just...
你帮我吗
Yeah? Help me here?
我们可以的 兄弟
And we can do this. Okay, dude?
好吗 你搞砸了 但是没关系
Okay? You fucked it, but it's all right.
你收到了吗 你收到了吗 -什么 没有
Did you get this? Did you get it? -What? No
我寄给你 -什么
I'll send it to you. -What?
是谁录的
Who recorded it?
我想… 应该是雷
I think... I think it was Ray
你们听 他听起来 活像一头
Listen to this, he sounds like a sow
待宰的母猪 -是罗曼吗
that's about to get the stun gun and knows it. -Rome?
这是在开玩笑吗
You're kidding me
不 视频已经传开了
No, this is circulating
不要播放 -别这样
Don't play that. -Come on, guys.
这是力量的展现 反正已经传开了
A show of strength. It's circulating!
太过分了
Oh, that's not right
我用走的 谢谢 谢谢
I'm... I'm walk in'. Thank you, thank you.
很好 老天爷啊
Great. Jesus Christ
嘿 别走那边 第五大道人太多了
Hey, I wouldn't go that way. It's a bull run over on 5th
好 继续加油
Okay, well, keep up the good work, okay?
瞧这些人
Fucking kidding me
剧集 | 继承之战 | 导航列表