剧集 | 继承之战 | 导航列表
之后跑到洗手间里 待了四十分钟
And she went to the bathroom for 40 minutes
和她那些所谓的朋友一起
with her so-called friends
我去 没事没事 小事 没有影响的
Jesus. Oh, no, no, no. No, that is not... You're fine
没问题的 你放心好了
That's totally fine. Don't worry about that
再扔给她几万块零花
Just toss her another ten grand
送她点礼物 雪地摩托或者牙齿美白券什么的
or a snowmobile and some teeth whitening vouchers.
怎么样了 西尔维娅
Any luck, Sylvia?
那是他岳母
Will a's mom.
没事的 老康
It's fine, Con.
那么... 真♥他♥妈♥邪门了
Okay so...This is so fucking weird
要不回我那儿 聊一聊
Do we regroup at my place?
小西...人家这么悲催
Shiv. He's... Come on, he's looking a little rough
你不觉得吗 -是啊 看起来是的
don't you think? -Well, sure.
很抱歉 老爹摆了我们一道 搞得我们迟到了
I'm sorry that Dad fucked us, and I'm sorry that we're late
但我们得赶快下主意了 所以说…
but we do need to decide fast, so.
你说的 我们心里有底 不是吗 -当真如此吗
Well, I think we know, right? -Do we, though?
没错 -他们提出的想法
Yeah. -They made some
确实挺有吸引力的, -桑蒂就是个贪得无厌的婊♥子♥
pretty compelling arguments. -Sand i's a greedy little bitch
她不过是在 操控她老爹这个空架子
She's got her hand up the ass of the carcass of her dad,
斯图伊不过是来凑热闹的罢了
and Stew y's just come along for the ride. It's a.
管他们呢 他们就是胡说三人组
Fuck it. It's a packet of horseshit
行 那如果是 我想好好谈谈呢
Okay. What if I want to talk it through?
我认为...根本没有谈论的必要 小西 你说呢
I just think... I think we rise above it, Shiv. Right?
我是说 没准
No... May be.
爸不像以前那样火力全开了
Dad is not on it like he used to be
又或者 他低估了预期
and maybe he's under played his hand
而且 董事会就是他一手提拔的
and the board are all a hand-fucking-picked
一群塑料招财猫 只会挥手同意他的决定
bunch of Japanese plastic cats just waving it through
好吧 还是没接通
Okay. Still incommunicado
希望她没事吧 那么 你们怎么说
I just really hope she's okay. So, what do you say?
要一起去唱卡拉OK吗
Little bit of karaoke?
这个宇宙里 除了卡拉OK以外 还有没有
Or would it be possible to do anything other than that
别的事情可以做呢 她都去嗨了 那我也可以去嗨
in the entire universe? -She's partying, I can party
我们可以小喝两杯嘛 怎么样
I mean, we can go drink, right?
为未来的总统先生 办个小小的单身汉派对
Little bachelor party for POTUS-SCROT US
我们仨可能不是特别
Well, I mean, we three kind of.
当然了 大家都很忙 -我们还得
Sure. Everybody's busy. -We've got a...
走吧 我们一起陪他喝一杯吧
Come on, let's give him a drink, sis
太好了 -去陪他喝一杯
Yeah. -Let's give him a drink.
太好了 不过… -陪他喝一杯吧
Yeah, but not... but not... -Let's get him a drink
不要去那种烂大街的 得是真实的 有味道的酒吧
Your usual stupid places. Somewhere fun and real.
不要花里胡哨的 要实打实的酒吧
Away from the fancy dance. A real bar with chicks
里面有靓妹 有干重体力活的猛汉
And guys who work with their hands and grease,
手心里总冒汗 油油的
and sweat from their hands
头发丝里还残留着血
and have blood in their hair
我不喜欢这种男的
I don't like these guys
听起来像某种实验失败的产物
They sound like a medical experiment gone wrong.
我不知道 他刚刚说 这是个大问题
I don't know, he just said it's a big fucking problem
但 为什么非得在厨房♥里呢 我们还得把刀藏起来吗
Well, why the kitchen? Should we hide the knives?
不知道 他才说…
I don't know, he just said..
洛哥 怎么了
Loge. what's up?
全是披萨吗
Is all this pizza?
要这么多披萨干嘛
Why am I looking at all this pizza
简直要命
It's killing me.
这简直…全乱套了 汤姆
This is... It's out of control, Tom.
没错 -他们出去买♥♥新鲜的派了
Right. -They send out for fresh pies
但这里 还剩好几个 根本没动过的披萨
and there are two or three here already that are perfectly good
把它们放进微波炉里 热—热就可以了
All you have to do is put them in the fucking microwave.
好的 -好的 收到
Right. -Right. Noted.
只是温馨提醒一下
I guess, just to say, it does tend to
这么做 可能不是特别健康
it loses a s... There's a sog factor..
格雷格 滚
Greg, fuck off.
好的
Okay.
其实 不是披萨的问题
it's not the pizza
我一直在考虑凯莉的事
I've been thinking about Kerry
这样啊 很激动人心啊 咱们好好计议一下
Okay. Okay. Yeah, very excited. I mean, let's get into it.
她简直就是为此而生的 很有潜力
She's a... she's a natural. She's got " It.
她已经可以出师了吗
Is she the finished article?
出师吗 不行
Well, finished article, no
您也不想她这么快出师吧 -当然
But you wouldn't expect her to be. -No.
对啦 她还需要点时间
No. She needs a little... Needs a little time.
也许 也许 还需要很长一段时间
May be, may be quite a bit of time.
有意思
Interesting
是的 她还很稚嫩
Yeah. She's, She's raw.
我想 也许我们可以考虑考虑
And I think, maybe we should think about
让她从一些台面下的小事做起
starting her way... under the radar.
您也知道 她还有很多要学的东西
And you know, she has a lot to learn.
很多
A lot.
而且我认为...太早把她放到聚光灯下
And I think... I think it can be damaging
或许会挫伤她的才能
to put talent out there too early
明智
Smart.
很明智的想法
Now, that's smart.
明白 好的 没问题
Yeah. Okay, sure. No problem
你的这些想法与我无关
I'm not involved. I'm nowhere near this
我对此可只字未提 -当然 明白
I know nothing. -Sure. Understood
我大美国 -太"棒"了
America. -This is charming
好怀念这种感觉
I missed you
那么 你们都要点什么
Okay, what's everybody having?
你要什么
What do you want?
你觉得他们会做伏特加汤尼吗
Do you think they know how to make a vodka tonic?
酒吧桶装生啤酒 敢不敢
House red? Do I dare?
什么 算了算了 -好吧 就那个
What? No, no, no. -That. Get that
我就要密封的苏打水
Just a club soda with a sealed lid
从脏兮兮的喷嘴里出来的就算了
Nothing from that tainted nozzle
老康 你喝什么
Con, what do you want?
我来点 张三喝的 就可以
I'l I just have whatever a regular Joe would have.
比利时麦啤就好 最好不要福佳啤酒
Just, Belgian Weissbier. Not Hoegaarden, ideally
这个你看过吗 -什么
Hey, have you seen this? -Hmm?
“华尔街见闻“ 报道的...
From " Heard on the Street "..
韦斯达最后的出价会是多少
About what the Way star price will come out at?
桑蒂转发了 所以我...
Sandi shared, so I..
你好 我要一杯伏特加汤尼
Hey, can I get, um, a vodka tonic
苦啤酒和苏打水
I'll have a bitters and soda.
老康 你还在吗
You still, uh, with us, Con?
当然 就是 威拉 我共享了她的定位
Oh, sure. Just Willa. I have her location shared
应该是出厂设置就有吧
I just think it's a factory setting
并没有
It's not.
不管怎么说 我安心了
Yeah, well anyway, I'm reassured
她肯定不在去古巴的路上
She's definitely not on her way to Cuba
至少她的手♥机♥不是 -好吧 她没动了
Well, her phone isn't. -Yeah, she's stopped moving
她应该是找到了想待的地方
I guess she found a spot she likes
当然 -在另一个男人的鸡鸡上
Sure. -On another man's dick
我是说
On a much bigger
在一个更大更棒更硬的鸡鸡上
nicer, harder, younger dick is all I'm saying.
我们能不能不... -好的 对不起 我懂的
Can we not? Can we not, d... -Okay. Sorry. I know
兄弟 你懂的 因为我感觉
Dude. You know,'cause I'm feeling..
我...我有些焦虑 好吗 -好的 抱歉
I'm... I'm having certain anxieties, huh? -Okay, sorry
我是说 我...我是想好好玩儿的
I mean, I... I wanna have a good time.
好吧 -走 一起玩儿吧
Okay all right. -Let's have fun.
咱们一起监控她的移♥动♥轨迹
We can monitor her dot together
她...什么 -投屏到
She's... What? -Let's get it up
大屏幕上吧 -怎么待了怎么久..
on the big screen. -Why so long at the.
她定位在一个水族馆用品商店
Her dot is at a aquarium supply retailer.
这说不通啊 那儿是个毒窝吗
That doesn't make sense. Is that a drug thing?
我太爱他了 -不是的
I love him. -No
你确定吗
You sure?
我确定
I am sure.
是真的 就是个毒窝
It is. It's a drug thing
抱歉 -现在她又在干洗店了
Sorry. -Now, she's a t a dry cleaner's
她也许在送洗她的小内内
She's, uh, probably getting her panties cleaned
剧集 | 继承之战 | 导航列表