剧集 | 继承之战 | 导航列表
对吗 -给肯顿就好
Yeah? -Give them to Kenton.
多谢 -小事一件
Many thanks. -Yeah, no worries.
我想...
So, yeah, I gues...
有鉴于我们手上现有的资料
Given what we have, you know, on our side, you know...
还有基于共有的愿景 而高度合作的意向
how we've been pleased to cooperate in terms of shared vision
我想跟你聊聊
I guess I wanted to touch base.
找时间 交流一下 让你知道我的想法
Wanted to talk, chat, get my thoughts to you
我以为你只负责音响系统
Oh, I thought you were the sound system.
现在 要选歌♥了?
Now you wanna choose the track
不是 我... -对 我是说…
No, I... --Yeah, no, I mean..
这不是单向道
Not one-way traffic
明白
All right.
就是...
Like...
我想问问 你打算何时
I don't know, when might you be dropping something publicly
公开提出 你在法规方面的疑虑
about your regulatory concerns
就是 不想让黑心的海外科技公♥司♥ 收♥购♥伟大的美国企业
vis-a-vis big bad foreign tech and great American corporations?
好 我说过 我会想办法帮忙的
Right. Well, I've said I'll try to help
“想办法帮忙" ? -先生 你好
" Try to help "? -Hello, sir.
在下格雷格·赫许 -嗨
Greg Hirsch. -Hi.
是汤姆在泛美网科的同事 -格雷格 格雷格
ATN with Tom. -Greg, Greg
这个人跟我很熟
This guy knows me well.
恭喜您 -谢谢
Congratulations. -Thank you.
汤姆和我 很荣幸 昨晚能为您效力...
Tom and I were proud to be pull in'for you last night for..
但是 汤姆率先决定要宣布... -嘿 笨蛋
But, yeah, Tom called it... -Hey, hey, stupid
并且 由我转达 -滚开 好吗 谢了
And I relayed the call, so... -Fuck off, okay? Thanks
有多远滚多远 -嘿
Why don't you piss off. -Hey...
一边待着去 -爱哭包来了 小眼泪
Take a hike. -It's the Grim Weeper. Tiny Tear
逗你的 你还好吧
Kidding. You good?
嘿 今天客气点 好吗, -没事
Hey, be easy today. Yeah? -It's fine.
嘿 杰哥 你好吗 -你好吗
Hey, J Man. Hey. -Hi. What's up?
你好吗 嘿 我就是想
How are you do in'? Hey, just wanted t...
嘿 谢谢 我想占用五分钟... -康
Hey, thanks. Wanted to grab five just to... -Con.
别担心 是好事 没问题的
No, no, it's copacetic. It's cool
我只想占用五分钟谈谈
I just want to grab five, you know
谈谈”花小钱去斯洛文尼亚”的事
just to talk macro Slovenia, micro travel budget
康 别说了
Con, Con.
我想跟同僚提出一些我的想法
I'm trying to talk with my colleague to bat some ideas
若我提出
Like, what if I said to you
由美国带领的 泛哈布斯堡 替代欧盟的组织
pan-Habsburg, American-led EU alternative?
你会怎么说
What would you say to me?
打扰一下 总统先生 -小西 小西
Excuse me, Mr. President? -Shiv, Shiv
请跟我来 我是您的撤离小组
If you care to follow me, I'm your extraction team.
失陪了 -我们正在...
Excuse me. -We're just having a.
也许您想跟马特森先生谈谈
Perhaps you'd like to chat with Mr. Mats son.
当然 应该的
Oh. Sure. I guess so.
祝您好运 总统先生 -因为 我想说的是…
Good luck, Mr. President. -'Cause my thing is.
你知道”超级妈妈”的计划吗
You know about Super mom's plan?
不知道 -也许该开放
No. -Maybe it's time to open up.
让大家进大帐棚了
Big tent this shit.
我不欢迎某些龟孙子进大帐棚
Some motherfuckers I don't want in the tent.
这我知道 他在这里
No, I know that. I... Well, here we go.
欢迎 -也许我们...
Val kommen. -Okay, perhaps we..
我要你去打听 这件事的走向
All right, I need you to find out where this goes
和结果 好吗 -没问题
and how it lands, okay? -Got it.
瞧瞧我们
Okay, well, look at us.
金发 红发 和棕发人 走进酒吧
A blonde, a brunette, and a redhead walk into the bar
自♥由♥派 保守派 和...
Liberal, conservative, and whatever
你奉行什么哲学?
What... what's your philosophy exactly?
隐私 女人 和意大利面
Privacy pussy pasta.
无政♥府♥资本主义 和帕马森芝士
Anarcho-capitalist parmigiana.
恭喜 -谢谢
So, congratulations. -Thank you
真令人兴奋 -是啊
Very exciting stuff. -Yeah.
我们都很忙 所以 我长话短说
Yeah, I'm gonna keep this brief 'cause we're both quite busy
但 我…
But I..
我要韦斯达
I want Way star.
新闻我也要分一杯羹 包括体育
I want a piece of the news, I want sports
档案 数据库 知识产权 人才 这些好东西 我都要
Archive, library, IP, talent, all that good stuff.
我真的很想做成这笔交易
And I... I really like the deal.
我们想谈谈
So, what we would wanna talk about is
你要怎么才能...前提是 你不阻挡这笔交易
what would make you assuming you make it
你要怎样才能放心的让他拥有这家公♥司♥?
what would reassure you about his ownership?
我要先声明
Okay, I just wanna be frank about
让你放心 是我非常重视的事
how important it is for me that you feel comfortable about this
是这样的...不管我们之间有哪些冲突
I guess... No, no, the thing was... whatever our frictions
我跟令尊之间 一向存在着意识形态上的同理心
there was an ideological sympathy with your dad
我父亲的腹中是波涛涵涌
My dad had deep ocean currents swirling in his gut
但是 说到细节
But I think on specifics
他注重的是金钱 获胜 和八卦
he was about money, winning, and gossip
说到GoJo 和GoJo社群媒体
Well, in terms of, like, across Go Jo and Go Jo socials
和各种通讯环境之类的
and all the kind of communication environment, whatever..
现在的情况是 我们生产的东西 人人都有
We're in this place where we are making the thing that everyone has
但没人知道运作原理
but nobody knows how it works.
而且 这个领域的意见领袖
Okay? And there's a very small number of people
少之又少
that are thought leaders in that space.
我在想 也许您会想听听我们的理念
And so, I just think that maybe you might wanna hear our take
您明白吗
You know?
而且 还蛮好玩的
It... it's also kind of fucking fun.
所以 你可以掌握几个小喽啰
So, it's either a couple of tiny men in your pocket
或是开启通往广泛文化影响力的门户
or a gateway to broad and growing cultural influence.
重点是 法规的架构
Well, you know, it's really all about regulatory framework
海外投资委员会的考量 所以 去他的
CFIUS considerations, so yeah, muck about that.
那个我管不了 国家利益和国内...
It would be out of my hands, national interest and domestic..
当然 我只想说…
Of course. Can I... Can I just say that..
我感兴趣的那些东西
Like, the stuff that I'm interested in
我不用介入日常营运
there's no need for me to be deep inside it on a day-to-day basis
所以 举例而言
So, for example
我只是随口说说 但也许 可以找个美国本土CEO
just spit balling here, may be an American CEO?
这样也许 比较不会触犯 文化上的禁忌
Would that help make things feel a bit more culturally aligned?
有没有可能? -什么
Perhaps? -Oh, what?
这位女士吗?
Kinder, Kuche, Kirche over here?
我还以为你讨厌我
I thought you hated me.
我父亲很有弹性 我也是 我很识时务的
My dad was flexible, I'm flexible. I know how things go
他胜选 你会很高兴 对吧
And... you would be very glad, right? To see him win.
我高兴与否 不重要
My feelings are irrelevant.
重点是 我们的观众喜欢杰瑞德
Our audience loves Jeryd,
而我 尊重我们的观众
and so, I respect our audience.
我爱你们的观众
And I love your audience.
俄亥俄 -好
Ohio. -Oh, all right
跟你们聊得很愉快
Good talk.
祝你在俄亥俄一切顺利 -聊得很愉快
Have fun with Ohio. -Great chat.
你终于决定来了
Decided to turn up
对 我只能待20分钟
Yeah. I can only stay for 20
外面变得有点Tiananmen-y;
It's getting a bit Tiananmen-y out there.
真有种 全新的汤姆啊
Ballsy. Jesus, a whole new Tom.
要是爸还活着
You would never have dared
你绝对不敢不来参加他的葬礼
not to come to his funeral when he was alive
对 问题是 过去这几天
Yeah, well, the thing about your dad is that
你父亲失去了不少影响力
he's lost quite a lot of influence over the past few days
对
Yeah.
谢谢
Thank you.
等一下
Excuse me?
没关系的 没关系的
Yeah, it's fine. It's fine.
我知道 没关系
I know it's fine.
所以...
So...
所以 -说啊
So. -What?
说什么
What?
你要解释发生了什么事吗
Are you going to explain? Ever? To me? What happened?
为什么你没有...还有整件事的经过
Why you didn't... and how.
经过? -对
And how? -Yeah.
我也没有心理准备
I mean, I wasn't expecting it
剧集 | 继承之战 | 导航列表