剧集 | 继承之战 | 导航列表
我不好 我不好
I'm not okay. I'm not okay
我很悲伤
I'm sad
可是 我很抱歉
Uh, but I'm sorry
对 可是他妈的
Yeah. But, um, Fuck
我不知道 太残酷了
I don't know. It was pretty grim, man
对啊
Yes.
这是个糟糕的... -我失去了我的保护者
It's a horrible... -I lost my protector.
好吧 而且...而且..
Okay? And... and
这是绝对机密
... this is total lockdown.
知道吗 格雷格 绝对机密 如果泄露的话
Okay, Greg? Total lockdown. If this leaks,
会是对股价的屠♥杀♥
it's a stock price rodeo
大嘴巴的人也要被割喉 明白吗
and a fucking slit throat for the big mouth, okay?
可是 人们...人们应该知道
Okay, but people... people should know
我和他在一起 好吗
that I was with him, okay?
好了 就这样 再见
Okay. Okay, man. Okay, bye
一切还好吗
Everything all right?
是的 没事
Oh, yeah, yeah. Fine, uh.
你叔公能够做到[同义:活下来]吗
Do you think your uncle's gonna make it?
我叔公什么 -抱歉
Do I what? -Sorry.
你叔公能来婚礼吗
Is your uncle gonna make it to the wedding?
你们在这
Hey, guys.
你...什么 你已经知道了 还是
Are you... What? Have you heard already or..
是的 飞机上的同事们认为
Yeah, well, the folks on the plane
我作为联络人在你身边
thought it'd be a good idea for me to act
比较好
as a liaison with you guys
节衰顺变
I am so, so sorry for your loss
我们还什么都不确定 不是吗
Okay, yeah. But we don't know shit, okay?
他们还在救他 -没错 是这样
They're still working on him. -Right, absolutely
万一这是个演习呢 这他妈是个大测验呢
What if this is a drill? What if it's a big fucking test?
你们也不知道 -不知道
You don't know. -No.
如果是个测试 我会向企划部门
If it was a test, I'd say hats off
脱帽致敬 -我就是...
to the planning department. -Yeah, well, I just..
不觉得他已经
It does not feel likely that he's, you know.
你们想让我在外边等候吗
You guys want me to wait outside?
喂 汤姆
Hey, Tom.
好的 谢谢你
Fine. Okay, thank you.
他们停止了心肺复苏
They stopped the CPR
他们不应该停
I don't think they should, though
雨果 卡洛丽娜找你
Yeah. Hugo, Karolina wants you
你好 小卡
Hey, Kay.
都还行
I mean, all good, um.
在..在目前的情况下
under... under the circumstances, yeah
我们要出发了吗 -我们...我们要
Are we going? -We... we'll.
什么情况
What the fuck?
不不 我...我明白 我们会讨论的
No, no, I... I get it. I'll... I'll.. We'll discuss it.
我们是要离开了 -不行
Yeah, I think we're going. -No
好的 -我们要去哪
Okay. -Where are we going?
我要挂了 好吗 -雨果 雨果
I gotta go, okay? -Hugo? Hugo?
你能搞明白这他妈怎么回事吗
Can you find out what the fuck is going on?
我们要去哪里 -好的 我会的
Where are we going? -Uh, yes, I will
要告诉你们的是 他们…
Uh, and for your information, they're, um,
他们正在起草一份声明
they're starting to draft a statement.
什么意思
How do you mean?
卡洛丽娜和弗兰克 还有..
Uh, Karolina and Frank, and
卡尔和汤姆在整理东西
Karl and Tom are putting something together
等我们准备好发布新闻的时候用
for when we're ready to release the news
他们...他们在拟声明吗
The... they're on the state... statement?
谁让他们这么做的 -我不知道
Who asked them to? -I don't know,
可他们在做了 -这感觉
but they're doing it. -That feels.
这感觉 -对这感觉…
that feels... -Yeah, that feels...
对吧 -是的
Right? -Yeah.
是 -是
Yeah. -Yeah
雨果 你能快点他妈搞明白
Hey, Hugo, can you fuck off and find out
这条船发生什么了吗
what the fuck's going on with this boat?
好的 -我们想回去
Yeah. Okay. -We want to go back
好的 我去办 我去办 -快他妈去吧
Yes. I'm on it. I'm on it. -Get the fuck out.
你们好 我打开了免提
Yeah. Hi, folks. Uh, you're on speaker now.
你们好
He y, uh...
那么 声明是怎么一回事
So, what's going on with this statement?
我们只是刚开始准备基本框架
Yeah, so we're just starting to put the bones together
等…等我们要宣布的时候用
for when... when we're going to announce this, um.
节哀顺变
Sorry for your loss
这感觉太他妈冒昧了
Oh, okay. Well, feels pretty fucking presumptuous.
抱歉让你们这么想
Uh, well, sorry, that's how it seemed
可是抛开我们的个人感情
but, you know, regardless of our personal-feeling
就商业角度而言
of loss, in terms of a business position,
这是…这是一个大事件
this is... it is a material event
我们只是需要董事会拿出一些东西
We just need the board to put something together
来安抚市场 -市场吗
to reassure the market. -Oh, the market?
是的 请诸位考虑一下市场
Yes, will someone please think of the market?
我在努力做好本职工作 他现在距离我大概三米
I'm trying to do my job. He's, like, 12 feet away
我认识他四十年了 我们没有硬要做什么
and I knew him for 40 years. We're not pulling anything here.
我们只是觉得 既然你们疏远了
We just thought that since you were estranged
以为你们可能会想让我们来
we thought that you might want us to be
做这件事 -我们没有疏远
at the hub on this. -We're not estranged
我们没有疏远 -好吧
We weren't estranged. -All right
肯德尔 不是 我的意思只是...
Uh, Kendall, no, I just simply meant that..
我们都和他有过交流
We've all had communications with him.
实际上 我们昨晚还有过家庭聚会
We had a family function last night, in fact
疏远这个词太过了 也不准确
Estranged is a strong word and not accurate.
好的 那就好 我们明白了
Fine. All good. Uh, we got it
那么 我们紧密联♥系♥吧
Yeah, look, he y. Uh, let's stay close, huh?
祝你们好运 加油伙计们
And the best to you guys. Good strength, friends
我想他们目前还在
I think, you know, they're very much
消化事实
still processing.
这下好了
Fucking great.
该死
Shit
你们怎么样
How are you all doing?
我告诉她了
I briefed her.
真的很遗憾
I'm really sorry
发生了这样的事
I'm very sorry.
他是...
He was...
他对我们每一个人都影响深刻
He was an important man in all our lives
尤其是对你们而言
but especially yours
太感谢你了 格丽 我热泪盈眶了
Thanks, Gerr, I'm welling up.
只是想说 他意味着太多了
I mean, he was a lot of things, but
目前我们还不确定
We don't know yet
他是不是真的去世了 好吗 还没有医生亲眼见过他呢
that he's dead, okay? No doctor has actually seen him
格丽 趁着这会儿间隙
Gerri, in terms of the breathing space,
我们还有时间去思考怎么做的 是吧 在他..
we have a bit of time to think, right? Until he..
你是指 -在他们着陆前
Are you... -Until they land?
你是想在收市之前
Are you thinking, can we hold this information
先把消息给压下来吗
till the markets close?
但是 很显然
Because, obviously
这是影响重大 非常私人的事
this is a very significant, private thing
是吗 有那么重大吗
Is it? Is it significant?
对于公众来说 也是重磅消息
But it's also a big thing in terms of the public
对于公♥司♥来说也是 -我现在是真搞不清楚
In terms of the company. -I honestly don't know
还有什么法子了 他们还有多久着陆
how much I can get into this. How long till they land?
我看看 我看看
I will... I will check.
格丽 我们现在思绪有点混乱
Gerri, we can't think straight
可以让他们多在天上呆一会吗
Can we, keep it up there for an extra beat?
能让我们先… -什么
Just until we can... you know -What?
缓一缓 -你是指飞机吗
while we gather... -The fucking plane?
对 我还没有准备好...
Yeah, I mean, I'm not ready to.
等会 当下之急是把他接到地面来
Wait. We need to get him on the ground
然后找个医生上飞机
We need to get a fucking doctor
给他看看情况 -不 天哪 我头要痛死了
on that plane. -No. God! I've got a headache.
听着 我觉得你们得冷静下来
Look, I think it's really good
最好先弄清楚情况
for you guys to stay across this.
剧集 | 继承之战 | 导航列表