剧集 | 继承之战 | 导航列表
听着 你知道婚礼的事
Listen. So, you know the wedding
我在想
I've been thinking..
好的 怎么
Okay, like...
在船上进行 够特别吗 头脑风暴一下…
Is the boat special enough? Like, brainstorming..
如果 我们在自♥由♥女神像下面结婚
What if we got married underneath the Statue of Liberty
再让铜管乐团伴奏
with a brass band?
找个说唱歌♥手 或者用喷气背包
Get a rapper. I don't know, jet packs
五彩纸屑 弹铁丝网
confetti guns, and razor wire
街头混战 促销大礼包
and bum fights, and, you know, goody bags
搞得光彩夺目一点 -街头混战吗
And hoopla and razzmatazz. -Bum fights?
老康 你听着精神错乱了 怎么回事
Con, you sound unhinged. What is this?
如果我能登上新闻报道
If I can get inserted into the news cycle
那就 省了一大笔 找媒体的钱
that's a huge savings from paid media
是吧
Right.
但婚礼..
The wedding.
我一直都... 听着很蠢 但我想要一个美好的婚礼
I've always... It's dumb, but I wanted a nice wedding
我很害怕 威拉
I'm scared, Willa
我他妈花了太多钱了 我开始害怕了
I have spent so much fucking money and it's getting scary
如果支持率跌破1% 我就成了笑柄
If I was to fall under 1%, I would become a laughing stock
你能考虑下吗 就稍微热闹一点
Would you just consider it? Just a little bit of hoopla?
只是为了最后助推一把
Just for the final push.
凯莉说 她知道他在哪了
Kerry said she knows where he is.
他现在回来了 你在笑什么
He's coming back now. What are you smiling for?
没什么
Nothing
怎么了
What?
恶心兄弟出门郊游
The Disgusting Brothers on motherfucking tour.
我们刚来了一发 -什么意思
We just did it. -What do you mean you did it?
她跟个爆竹一样 像酥脆花生酱
She's a firecracker, man. She's crunchy peanut butter.
等等 你打炮了 认真的吗 在哪打的
Wait. You did it? Are you serious? Where?
我们在找宝库 也就是雪茄保湿盒
We were looking for the armory slash-cigar-humidor
她把我拉进了客卧
and she pulled me into a guest bedroom
简直就是干柴烈火
and bingo-bongo hit that bango
你真的打炮了 格雷格.
You actually did it? Greg.
你完蛋了
You are fucked.
你完犊子了
You are fucked.
洛根 他把监控武装到姥姥家了
Logan, he's camera'ed up the wazoo. CCTV
哪个房♥间 -所有房♥间 你知道的
Which room? -Every room. You know that
我显然是不知道
I evidently did not know that
你说真的吗 -我当然说真的
Are you serious? -Of course, I'm serious
他每晚 都会 边喝苏格兰威士忌 边回放录像
And he watches it back every night with a scotch
看看有没有人偷走黄油刀
See if anyone's stolen a butter knife.
他会把你直接做成虹尊刺身的
He's gonna fucking gut you like a rainbow trout.
操
Fuck!
所以 你做什么了 灯开着的吗
What did you do? Were the lights on?
跟我说实话 你真的做了吗
Did you actually do it? Tell me.
我们把手伸进对方的裤子里
We put our hands down each other's pants
翻找了一小会
And had a bit of a rummage
你们翻找出成果了吗
Did you rummage to fruition?
这一定要回答吗
Can I not say?
格雷格 你们意外地给他拍了部色情录像
You've accidentally made him a sex tape, Greg
天啊 -你得告诉他
Oh my God! -You need to tell him
好了 派对结束竞价了 走吧
Okay, party's over. Rival bid, let's go!
汤姆 格丽 卡尔 弗兰克 到楼上书房♥
Tom, Gerri, Karl, Frank, upstairs, library
把对手逼出来吧
Let's flush it out.
能稍等我一会儿吗
Would you mind just giving me a sec?
可以 当然
Okay. Sure.
你好
Hi!
你好呀
Hi
是这样的 她有点犹豫
So she's having a little wobble.
南吗 你什么意思
Nan? What do you mean?
她不确定跟你们见面好不好
She's not sure it feels right to meet you guys
她身体很不适
But she feels terrible.
好吧 所以 我们现在怎么办
Okay. So, what do we do?
她可能有点头疼
She might be getting a headache.
你们能不能 等她一会儿 看头疼会不会好
She wondered if you could give her five, see how it develops
行 当然
Okay, sure.
我们看看头疼会不会好吧
Let's see how the headache develops
行吧 老天爷
Okay, Jesus.
所以 谁从地缝里钻出来了
So, who's crawled out of the woodwork?
是谁
Who is it?
怎么了 -是孩子们 那群孩子正跟皮尔斯在一起
What? -It's the Kids. The kids are with the Pierces.
竞争对手就是他们吗 奶奶个熊的
They are the rival bidders? Butter my be an pole.
他们怎么嗅到迹象的
How did they pick up the scent?
太多渠道了 所有人都知道他们在寻找收♥购♥者
A million ways. Everybody knows they're looking for suitors
他们能凑出钱吗
Could they even get the cash together?
洛根没法阻止他们吗
Couldn't Logan stop them?
如果韦斯达出♥售♥了
If Way star is sold.
他们有权 套现他们的百分之五股权
they have the right to liquidate their five percent s
也许你应该告诉他
You should probably tell him
不行 我专注于GoJo交易
Oh no. I'm very focused on the GoJo deal
这只是次要问题
This is really a side issue.
您真是值得信赖的顾问 -是的 但我要退出了
You're such a trusted advisor. -Yeah, but I'm getting out
我不知道是什么消息 而且这超出我的权限了
I don't know what the news is, and it's beyond my purview
所以 我现在走开
and I'm walking away.
小心糖尿病 -给我他妈的找出来
Beware the blood sugar. -Well, fucking find out
先生 能跟您说句话吗 -什么 怎么了
Sir, if I may have a moment. -What? What's the issue?
竞价者 也许是孩子们
The rival bidder, it's probably the kids
我认为 您没什么好担心的
I don't think you have anything to be concerned about
您才是不二之选
You are the solid option
汤姆 打给你老婆
Call your wife, Tom
打给你那不听话的老婆
Call your fucking wife
跟他们说 有本事自己出主意
and tell them to get their own fucking idea
真可悲
It's pathetic!
跟她说 她这辈子
And tell her she's never
从未自己出过任何一个主意
had a single fucking idea in her entire life!
什么事 没事 可以稍后再说
What? -No, it can wait.
到底是啥
What else?
是私事 我能跟您私下聊吗
It's private. Can you and I just have a moment?
去那儿聊吧 -谢谢您 先生
Over there. -Thank you. Sir
你觉得她是不是在冷处理我们
You think she's just cooling us off?
玩儿老爸那招
Doing a Dad move?
不是的 小可怜头疼了
No, no. Poor thing has a headache
她现在感觉好些了
So, she's feeling a little better.
你们还想的话 她可以见见你们
If you like, she will see you.
好的 终于能和老太太聊聊报纸了
All right. Get to talk to an old lady about newspapers
太棒了 谢谢您
Amazing. Thank you so much
聊得怎么样
So how did it go?
他说 他觉得我无♥耻♥下流 令人作呕
So, he says he finds me disgusting and despicable,
但 他好像微笑了
but he kind of smiled
真的吗 -对
Did he? -Yeah.
你怎么说的
What did you say?
我说 她有点放荡
So, I said she's a bit wild
她很饥渴
She's quite eager
也许 她还飞了点叶子什么的
and may be she'd had a hit of the old wacky tabac ky or worse
还有 我从未想玷污他的府邸
And that I never intended to soil these halls
也许 她就是有点…
And maybe she's just a bit of a..
是个吸毒成瘾的爱屌♥女
Bit of a drug-addled, cock monster
所以 你全怪到她身上了
So, you blamed it on her.
你真有风度
You're so gallant.
她必须离开 懂吗
So, she's gonna have to leave, okay?
有这个必要吗
Is that really necessary?
你对此有意见吗 -不是 听我说
Do you have an issue with that? -No, look
科林 我喜欢她
Colin, I'm fond of her
但 我们每个人都按自己的意愿行事
but we must... each of us do as we see fit
她发在社交媒体了
She posted to social media.
我现在需要检查她的手♥机♥
I'm gonna have to ask to go through her phone
你想跟过来解释一下吗
You wanna come explain?
等等 抱歉 这样吧
Wait, sorry. You know what?
最好是你去尽你的责任
I think it is best if you go do what you have to do
我不想眼睁睁看着关塔那摩[监狱]的惨状
I don't wanna see what happens in Guantanamo.
剧集 | 继承之战 | 导航列表