剧集 | 继承之战 | 导航列表
我现在只说事实 -明白
I'm just going to do facts, okay? -Sure. Got it
我需要我的医生 我需要... 你还好吗
I need my doctor and, uh, I need... -Are you okay?
他们和他的医生联♥系♥上了吗 -喂 你们
Do... Do they have his doctor? -Uh, do you have
和他的医生联♥系♥了吗
his doctor on the line?
他们…咱们和他的医生联♥系♥
Do they... Uh, do we have his doctor on..
没有 我们...正在和他们的
No, I think we got... We... we have their service.
医疗中心通话
Their medical service which they have
也和卡尔的医生联♥系♥了
and we have Karl's guy listening in
但没有联络上他的医生 -没有 没有
but we couldn't get ahold of his doctor. -No, no, no, no.
没找到他的...
They don't have his.
还有...爸的医生 该死的医生
And...and uh and Dad's doctor, Doctor fucking judith.
快给那个混♥蛋♥打电♥话♥ 找他
Get that lazy fucking bastard, and get him
还有全球最好的心脏科医生
and get the best heart doctor in the world
还有最顶级的飞机医疗团队
and the best airplane medicine expert in the world
让他们待命
and get them conference d in and waiting.
把会议电♥话♥号♥码发给我
and send a conference call number to me
然后发给汤姆 还有卡尔 尽量帮我
and to Tom and Karl's phone, and any or all of those things
把这些办妥 一定要尽快
I will take, but I would like that in the next minute,
在两分钟内搞定 好吗 杰西 -没问题 我这就处理
two minutes, please, Jess. Okay? -Sure. I'm on it, Ken.
好吗
Okay?
老天
Oh, boy.
肯 -我能和飞行员通话吗
Hey, Ken. -Can I speak with the pilot?
能把手♥机♥给飞行员吗
Can you put me through to the pilot?
肯 飞行员现在不能跟你讲话
Um, the pilot can't speak to you right now, Ken.
他可以 他可以
Yes, he can. Yes, he can
他...他在开飞机 孩子
He's... he's flying the plane, son
那现在什么情况
Okay, what's, uh... What's happening?
弗兰克 我得..有什么新情况了吗
Frank, I need, uh... What's... Where's the information?
我们要...让飞机掉头
We're gonna...! We're turning the plane around
正在回泰特波罗机场
We're coming back to Teterboro
好 行
Uh-huh, okay.
好 跟他们说...告诉他们
Well, just fucking tell them... Tell them to do it, uh
不要出错 好吗
to do it right, okay?
我会的
I will, I will.
肯 我很遗憾
I'm sorry, Ken.
好
Yeah.
他走了吗
Is he gone?
弗兰克 我是说
Frank, I mean, uh..
他走了吗
Is he gone?
我不知道
I don't know.
我..他...
I...He...he...
他呼吸很急促 也很痛苦
He got very short of breath and he was hurting
而且我也…不知道
and then very...... I don't know.
肯 我也不想敷衍你
I don't want to bullshit you, Ken.
我想他已经没了 他走了
I think he went. I think he's gone.
好
Okay.
谢谢你 弗兰克 谢谢
Thank you, Frank. Thank you.
弗兰克 觉得他走了
Frank think s he's gone.
你们为什么没来找我 -我去了
Why didn't you come and get me? -I did. I did.
小西 我们去了 -不对 我刚刚…
Shiv, we did. -No, but I was.
我就在外面 -对不起
I was right out there. -I'm so sorry. I'm sorry
你们接电♥话♥多久了
How long was it happening before?
对不起 我没... -不对
I'm sorry, I wasn't... -No, no, no.
我们去了...但是我... -你们没有
We did... we did but I wasn't... -No!
因为没来得及 -我没有想到
There was, like, no time -I wasn't thinking.
时间不够了 对不起 我没...
There was no time. -I'm sorry. I didn't..
对不起 -没关系
I'm sorry. I'm sorry. -It's okay
对不起 -没关系
I'm sorry. -It's okay
这真的
It's just..
汤姆说 凯莉和爸说了好多话
Tom said that Kerry spoke to him, quite a bit.
对 我...不知道
Right, well, I don't... I don't know.
我不知道他听不听得到咱们
I mean,we don't know if he could hear us
好 我就是太难过了
Yeah. Just I'm sad, I guess
能知道他当时有没有用手♥机♥吗
Do we know if he was on his phone?
他有没有听过留言
He checked his messages?
小罗 没事的 -我明白
Rome, it's okay. -Yeah, I know
就是... -我们会没事的
it's just... -We're okay
我不知道 我真的不知道
I don't know. I just don't know.
我说的话有没有.. -你做得很棒
Like if I said... -You did good
我感觉...我觉得我没有
I feel... I feel like I didn't...
我有说我爱他吗
Did I say I loved him?
我觉得说了 -我很确定没有
I think so, yeah. --I'm pretty sure I didn't.
不 我...我觉得你说了
No, I... I... I think you did
不 我没说 汤姆 能把手♥机♥
No, I don't think so. Uh, Tom, could you put me back
再拿去他耳边吗 靠 算了
to his ear? Or... Fuck it. Never mind.
就...我也不知道..
Uh, never... I don't know. I don't..
就先...别挂机
Maybe just... Let's just keep the line open.
有事我会联♥系♥你的
I'll tell you if anything happens
好 -这蛋糕...真♥他♥妈♥烂透了
Okay. -That... this cake is fucked
把它扔掉 -操
Toss it over -Oh fuck
我们得去找康纳 我们得告诉他
We need to get Connor. We need to tell him.
你能去说吗 肯
Can you do it, Ken?
我...我开不了口
I think... I don't think I can.
我可以 我肯定可以 就是
I mean, I could. I definitely could, I just
谢谢
Thank you.
没事 -要我...
It's okay. -Do you want me to.
好吧
Yeah.
好的
Yeah
操 -真操蛋
Oh, fuck. -Fuck this
那是我弟弟和妹妹
That's my brother and sister.
老康 -蛋糕真是场噩梦
Hey, Con. -Fucking cake nightmare, okay
老康 老康 -能帮我去处理下吗
Con, Con. -Would you take care of that for me?
老康 过来下 -怎么 什么事
Con. Come here. -Yeah? What is it?
过... -过来
Come... -Come here.
怎么了 -这…这是私事
What is it? -It's just... It's private.
是大事 过来下
It's serious, come here.
五分钟 好吗 -好的
Five, okay. -Yeah.
过来 兄弟 -怎么了 什么事 这么重要
Come here, buddy. -What is it? Is it important?
过来一会儿 -怎么了啊
Come here for a sec. -What?
我们告诉你...
Let's get you, um...
是老爸的事吗
Is it Pop?
他还好吗
Is he okay?
怎么了 他病了吗
What is it? Is he sick?
倒是说啊 -爸在去瑞典的飞机上
What is it? -Dad's on an airplane to Sweden,
但他们现在掉头回来了
but they're coming back
我们认为他死了
We think he died.
他们…他们认为他死了
They... They think he's dead
是吗
Well, is he?
所有人都说他死了
Well, uh, everyone says he is.
我们不知道
I mean, we don't know.
他们在做胸外按压
They're doing heart compressions.
老天
Oh, man.
他真是从来没喜欢过我
He never even liked me.
老康 抱歉
Hey, Con... -Hey... Sorry
你知道吗 我很抱歉 对不起
You know what? I'm sorry. I'm sorry
我都不知道怎么就脱口而出了 他喜欢我的
I don't even know what I mean. He did. He did
我只是…从来没机会让他以我为荣
I just... I never got the chance to make him proud of me.
他死了
He's dead.
他.. -小罗在和
He's... -Roman is on the phone
机上人员通话 -天啊
to the plane. -Jesus.
你...你如果想跟他说话
Do you... If you wanna talk to him.
我天 -他...
Oh, man. -He's...
老康 -我不知道 我不知道
Hi, Con. -I don't know, I don't know.
有消息吗
Anything?
我做不到 我真的不行
I can't do this, okay? I can't.
我做不到 不行 好吗
I can't. I can't do this, okay?
你好
Hi.
谢谢
Thank you.
出什么事了
What happened?
怎么回事 -抱歉 我真的很抱歉
What happened? -I'm sorry, man. I'm sorry, I'm sorry
剧集 | 继承之战 | 导航列表