剧集 | 继承之战 | 导航列表
对 当然了
Yeah. Sure.
怎么了? -我很了解你们
What? -I know you.
怎样啦...? -可恶 我很了解你们
What? -I fucking know you.
怎么了? -怎么了?
What? -What?
"怎样...?" -对 怎样啦...?
Yeah, what? -What?
要命 你们真的不会装
Fucking hell. Boys, you're not good at this. Hey, Dad?
"爸 小西在荒原路华上 把巧克力牛奶弄倒了"
Shiv spilled chocolate milk in the Range Rover.
对吧?你们想故意搞砸这笔交易
Yeah? You're trying to fuck the deal.
才没有 我们没有想要故意搞砸交易
No. We're not. We're not trying to fuck the deal.
但你们居然没提到这有趣的插曲?
But you failed to mention this very fucking interesting incident,
连八卦的时候都没提?
even as a bit of gossip?
小西...
Shiv...
怎么样?没有
Yeah? -No.
没有?所以是我错了?
No? I'm wrong?
来 说谎吧 当着我的面扯谎
Go on. Lie to me. Lie to my face.
我们不太确定想不想卖♥♥
We're not sure about the deal.
谢了 混球 太好了
Thanks, Fuckface. Excellent.
我是... -我是说 就让我背黑...太好了
Great. Throw me under the fucking... Great. Nice.
小西 我们本来打算告诉你 但我们是在保护你
Shiv, the plan was to tell you. Honestly, we were protecting you.
太感谢了 别弄脏我坚信礼的衣服
Thanks so much. Yeah, don't get mud on my confirmation dress.
真是天杀的太感谢你们了
Thanks so fucking much.
当时在山上的情况确实是失控了 他在说爸爸的坏话...
Well, it did go nuts on the mountain, Shiv. He was talking shit about Dad.
我们的计划一直是 干净利落地脱身
The plan was always we were getting out, clean,
经营皮尔斯 我们要一起买♥♥下皮尔斯 发生什么事了?
doing Pierce, buying Pierce together. What the fuck happened?
小西 也许我们可以留下韦斯达和皮尔斯
Shiv, maybe we can keep it and Pierce,
我们三个
all of us.
你们真的有够烂
Man, you are fucking cocksuckers.
小西 我们...我... 我们真的很抱歉
Shiv, we're... I'm sorry. I mean, we're sorry. We are.
我们不会骗你的 我们不想让你蹚浑水
We wouldn't have dicked you over. We wanted to keep you clean.
我们该不该... 要不要抱一下?
Should we like... Can we do the huggy thing?
好啊 -是吗?
Sure. -Yeah?
好
Yeah.
我很抱歉
I am sorry.
抱歉
Sorry.
没事了吧? -那就好
Cool? Sorry.
我有个不能改期的约会 所以...
I have an appointment that I can't reschedule, so...
好 没问题
Okay, sure.
帮你预约了这间 -都准备好了?
You're in here. -We all set?
应该是 二十分钟后讨论投资人关系?
I think so. Invested relations in 20?
好 谢了
Yeah. Thanks.
我想给你小小...看一下 今晚的选择
I want to give you a little preview of tonight's selection.
去吧 -抱歉
Hey, hey. -Sorry.
你还好吗?
You okay?
我很好 我订了这个会议室
I'm fine. We had this room booked.
没问题 我马上走 我以为这里...没人用
Okay, right. I'll leave you to it. I thought the room was empty for...
你真的没事吗? -对 我很好
You're really okay? -Yeah, fine.
确定?
Sure?
对 我只是很忙
Yes. I'm just very busy.
写爸爸的事情让我忙到不行
And I have found I am too busy, what with my dad.
所以莎拉有时候 会帮我找个地方
And so Sarah has sometimes found me somewhere
让我哭一下
so that I can have a moment to cry.
对 -你安排时间让自己哀悼?
Yeah. -You're scheduling your grief?
你...滚出去啦
Just fuck off, yeah?
没事的 小西
Come on. Shiv.
没事的...
Come on.
没关系的...
Come on.
没关系
It's okay. It's okay.
没关系
It's okay.
"可惜我儿子肯道尔和罗曼·罗伊"
Sadly, my sons Kendall and Roman Roy are too tied up
"忙着处理公事 没办法出席今年的投资日"
with important company business to join us at this year's investment day.
这段不留吗?留下来吧
We're not gonna keep that in? Let's keep that in.
一人一句会不会很可笑?还是要一人念一段?
Does it feel cheesy to alternate or should we do block one, block two?
没事的 都可以
No, it's fine. It's whatever.
你觉得...谢谢
What do you think on a... Thank you.
你觉得马特森怎么样? 如果香果圈行动失败的话
What do you think on Mattson if Operation Fruit Loop doesn't fly?
召集股东 说服董事会他只会摧毁价值
Musmarciater a share block. Board, convince he's a value destroyer.
说有法规问题 希望价钱告吹 我也不知道 总之得找个借口
Regulatory shit. Hope the price runs away. I don't know. Something.
泰利斯说他最高只能出到192
Tellis says he doesn't have juice past 192.
这件事让我很消沉 -是吗?
Well, something about this all does depress me.
是因为这篇 为我们亡父量身打造的讲稿
Do you think it's the speech written specifically
还是因为我们打算
for our late father or the fact we're planning
把老家伙关起来 用内容让他们迷醉
to warehouse the elderly and keep them
再趁机吸光他们的钱?
drunk on content while we suck them dollar dry?
我想是90年代的企划
I think it's the '90s pitch.
"个人化的长寿计划"那是什么?
Personalized longevity programs. What is that?
有这种东西吗?
Is that something?
洁丝 让我们看看草稿 -好
Can we see drafts, J? -Yeah.
选点长寿
Give me the double click on longevity
我才能全部看到 就像无限大脑益智盒
so I can see everything. Infinite brain box.
我可以问乔伊帕玛 卡利斯派特隆的导演
I can ask Joy Palmer if the fucking Kalispitron director
能不能来帮忙 把视频拍得混乱又大声
can come on board and make everything more confusing and loud.
是现在吗 乔伊? -对 是现在
Is that now, Joy? -Yeah, that's now.
好 去施展魔力 要有信心 好吗?
Alright, sprinkle some sugar. Full of confidence.
速度要加快点 老弟
Gotta up our velocity, man.
对 连她都能拍出一部卖♥♥座钜片
Even she should be able to come up with a mega hit
只要多给两张内容单
from a couple extra content bill.
打动僵局 让这个系列动起来
Just break the log jam. Get the franchise pump -pumping.
我会拼命灌那个女人迷汤
Yeah, fuck yeah. I'm gonna love bomb that stuck -up bitch.
好 一飞冲天吧 罗曼 -没问题
Shoot it to the moon, Rome. -Will do.
新的太空牛仔来了 -没错
New space cowboys in town.
谁想搞?我已经准备好 可以搞了
Who wants to fuck? I'm ready to fuck.
谁准备好要大干一场了?
Who ready for Fuckywood?
罗曼·罗伊 -是我
Roman Roy. -'Tis I.
你好吗 很高兴见到你
Hey. -How are you? Good to see you.
我们要致上最诚挚的慰问之意
We'd all like to offer our sincere condolences.
谢谢 你真好 但我拒绝
Thank you. That's very nice. Refused.
慰问我的人已经够多了 不想再被人慰问 开始吧
I have all the condolences I need. Tummy full. Shall we?
你只是还没有反应过来 -不是的 这...
Well, it just hasn't hit you yet.
一定会的 但你不会有事的 这需要时间
I'm sure it will, but you'll be okay. It takes time.
太谢谢你了 真的非常感谢
Okay. Well, many, many thanks. Many, many, many, many, many.
你不会有事的
You'll be fine.
交易的事让人很兴奋 他是什么样子?
And it's very exciting about the deal. What's he like?
路卡斯吗? 他很好 很古怪 一副嗑了药的样子
Lukas? Great. Flakey. Really druggy.
注意力涣散
Odd. Not focused.
你知道的 老实说他有一些问题 我可以搞定 但是...
Honestly, few issues. I'm sure I can fix it.
我坐不住 我有一些想法
So I can't stand still. I have thoughts.
当然 大家都有 所以...
Well, of course. Everybody does.
你说什么? -我在学格鲁乔马♥克♥思♥
What was that? -Little Groucho Marx.
这样哦 对... -"电影内♥幕♥"
Yeah, yeah, yeah. -Inside cinema.
我想先把话说开
So I just sort of wanted to just get it out of the way.
"卡利斯派特隆" 我只想知道 谁会为了这部烂片而被开除
Kalispitron? I just want to know who's getting fired for that shit show.
我当然可以随时跟你报告 但情况很复杂
I mean, I can certainly loop you in, but it's complicated.
可以私下讨论吗?
Shall we just sidebar that?
因为这个问题很敏感
That particular situation has lots of big personalities.
很敏感?这可绝对不能再发生
Big personalities. I can't see that happening again.
放心 我很重视这个问题
No, I've been taking it very seriously.
很好 我会帮你争取到经费
Good. Okay. Well, look, I'm going to turn on the money hose for you, okay?
我们想支持你 但我们只想听到你说
We want to back you. We just want to hear
有信心能拍出一部卖♥♥座片
that you're confident that we can get the hit machine pumping.
那当然 不过有一件事 让我们有点担心
Absolutely. I mean, there is one thing that we have been concerned about.
说来听听 我准备好了 来解决吧
Okay. Hit me. I'm ready. Let's do it.
泛美网科的右翼倾向...
The rightward lean from ATN.
很多人担心民♥主♥党的机构
Lots of people are concerned about Democratic institutions.
对...我知道了
Yeah. Got it.
你要我说更多?
Well, you want me to say more things.
很多人向我们问起 泛美网科对孟肯的偏颇报道
We're getting a lot of questions about ATN's favorable coverage on Mencken.
你没办法跟他保持距离吗?
Isn't there something you can do to signal a distance?
孟肯也是一部作品 就如别的节目 我不喜欢他 你也不喜欢他 但又能怎么办呢?
Mencken's IP, just like anything. I don't like him. You don't like him.
但我现在讲的是人才 公♥司♥...我们在这个 创意社群中是有价值的
But it's all in terms of talent. The company, we have values here.
我知道 我懂 我很欣赏你们的价值
I get it. And I love the values.
剧集 | 继承之战 | 导航列表