剧集 | 继承之战 | 导航列表
我不想看见他 -没错 他执意要来
I don't wanna see him. -Yeah, he asked
他是你们父亲的好友 不是吗
He was a friend of your father's, no?
得了吧 他们是有说过话 但只不过是谈生意
Come on. They spoke. But no, it-was transactional
没错 不像他那圈子里的兄弟
Yeah. Not like all his real friends
那些真心的朋友
from his men's group and choir
他的两个死党 -得了吧 罗曼 他们根本就不熟
His two best friends. -Come on, Rome. He didn't know him
他们俩 一个叫“那个谁” 一个叫“死远点
'What's-his-face" And "Get-that-fucker-away-from-me."
他把他叫做怪胎
He called him the spooky embryo
那好 听我说
Yeah, okay. Look. It's
你看看这满屋子的行尸走肉
just there's all these fucking ghouls here.
算了吧 -我不想看到
So, come on. -I just don't wanna see
他那副假惺惺又傲慢的嘴脸
his smirky, little autocratic face.
下周这个时候 搞不好他就是总统了
Probably gonna be president this time next week.
好的 我认为我有一票否决权 我老爹刚去世了
Okay. Well, I think I have a veto. My dad just died
我觉得我也有一票否决权
I think I have a counter veto
好巧不巧 我老爹也刚去世
cause, weirdly, my dad just died too
伙计们 从 未来生意的角度考虑
Guys, I think on a business level,
我们不能失去他这个人脉
we need to have a relationship
是吗 你真这么想
Yeah. You do?
现在你想他这个人脉了吗
Now you do, huh?
这下好了
Yeah.
朋友们 老天
Friends. -God
糟糕的一天 -在场的朋友们
This fucking day. -Good friends, all.
当一个伟人离世时
When a great man passes
天国的天使也忍♥不住落泪 但是…
the angels of heaven weep. But when...
当一个保守主义的泰斗离世时
a giant of the conservative movement passes...
老天 我们到哪请的这个跳梁小丑
God. Now, we're having a kids' entertainer?
看他得意地 像个国王的模样
Who the fuck made him the king of the day?
洛根·罗伊就是这样的一位泰斗
Logan Roy was such a giant.
他谦逊 不失风度 正直庄严
He was a man of humility, grace, dignity
却在 从堵塞的马桶里捞手♥机♥时
Who died fishing his iPhone
不幸离世了 -面对公众时
from a clogged toilet. -In public
他不仅是个优秀的演说家 -真的吗
he was a great communicator. -Really?
还是位优秀的领导者 -天哪
A powerful man. -Oh, man
听说的 卡尔给压下来了
So they say. Karl blocked it.
不会吧 -他只吃
No. -The man lives
惊奇牌面包和牛排炸薯条
on Wonder bread and steak frites
而且20年没拉过屎了
He hadn't had a shit for 20 years
他是个有智慧的人
He was a man of wisdom.
虚怀若谷 谦恭自守
A man of humility. A man without vanity
他还从来不♥穿♥紧袜
He was a man who wasn't wearing his compression socks
这样才可以在凯莉面前保持性感
So he could look hot for Kerry
…让世界变得更加美好
... to make the world a better place.
他如女娲造人一般 塑造了这个国家
He molded the country like clay in his hands
并赋予了它美丽
and made it into something beautiful
赋予了它美丽的鸡♥巴♥ -嘴下留情吧
Into the shape of a dick. -Come on.
赋予了它力量 赋予了它秩序
He made it stronger. More coherent
当我想到洛根·罗伊 我联想到
When I think of L.R., I think
象征着自♥由♥的雄狮 -你听听他在讲什么
of a great lion of freedom. I. -Can you believe this shit?
他在把老爹描述成一个新时代保守主义者
He's trying to make Pop into a neoconservative.
他可不是新保守主义者 我看是旧自♥由♥主义者
He wasn't a neocon, he was a paleo libertarian
他实际上是无政♥府♥资本主义者
He was practically an anarcho-capitalist
当然 如果你喜欢班尼·希尔和辛纳特拉
Yeah, sure. I mean, if you like Benny Hill and Sinatra,
你是不是也变成他们其中一员了
does that make you one of those things?
他们在欺负死人不会说话
They're trying to body snatch him.
历史即将被书写 接下来的48小时尤其关键
History's being written. The next 48 hours are crucial
但愿他一路走好 希望不久后
Godspeed, for surely soon
洛根·罗伊将在极乐世界里播送滚动新闻
Logan Roy will be running rolling news in heaven
还好吗 -你好
How's it going? -Hey
小西真的很抱歉 -谢谢
Shiv, I'm so sorry. -Thank you
很抱歉小西 -谢谢
Hey, I'm so sorry, Shiv. -Thanks
感谢您的出席 -你好
Thankyou for coming. -Hey
您能来 实在是太好了
Good of you to be here.
我深表遗憾 我父亲也为此非常伤心
Oh, yeah, I'm so sorry. My dad was very affected
哦
Yeah.
冒昧地问一句 你♥爸♥的表情为什么是这样
And so, why is he doing that with his face, can I ask?
他近来都是这样的表情
That's just how his face looks these days
真的吗 永恒的微笑
Oh, yeah? Frozen into a smile?
别 -他是伤心的
Please. -He's... He's sad.
他和您的父亲相识多年
He knew your dad for a long time.
他刚刚…绝对是朝我眨眼了
I'm sure... I'm pretty sure he just fucking winked at me
新闻世界的一角 -桑迪 我是肯德尔
The news world... -Sandy, it's Kendall
...轰然坍塌
...is broken.
他干嘛呢
What is he doing?
我猜吧
I mean, I guess
他和父亲确实是相交甚密
they were close, Dad and him, so.
加上他手里还有董事会的一票
Yeah. Plus, he still has a board vote.
但 你懂的 你更希望最终是谁
But, you know, I guess, who would you prefer
我们之间 还是那帮老臣
one of us or one of the old guard?
都还好吧 -没事儿
Everything all right? -Yep
绝了
Oh, dear. Yes
瞧瞧是谁钻出来了
Look who's crawled out of the woodwork
我警告过她别来 真是不理解
I told her not to do this. I don't understand.
我的天 她走过来了
Oh, God. Oh, she's coming over
太没品了
Oh, it's so distasteful
你好 -你好
Hi. -Hello
我收到你的消息了 我只是想来
I got your message but I just wanna go...
想上楼收拾我的东西 然后带走
I just have some things of mine upstairs that I need
都收拾好了
They're in a bag.
凯文 梅拉尼
Kevin. Melanie.
我只是想上去看看
I just need to go up, so...
请自重 不行 -求你了
Please. No. -Thank you
你不能上去
Not upstairs.
不要让她上去
I don't want her up.
我就知道 -行了 别冲动
Okay. I know... -Come on. Easy. Easy
别看了 玛西娅
Don't look, Marcia
这太不和谐了 -出什么事了
it's too unpleasant. -Sorry, what's uh...
怎么了 你还好吗 这是你的东西吗
What's going on? You okay? Is this yours? You okay?
我没事 没事的
Yeah, I'm good. I'm good
我没事 -那就好 没事吗
I'm... I'm good. -Cool? You're good?
需要我帮忙吗
Um, do you need me to help you...?
我不确定 我有没有 你的联♥系♥方式
Sorry. I don't know if I have your private number.
能告诉我吗
Can you send that to me?
没事的 我来帮你
It's fine. I got it, I got it, I got it
妈的
Goddammit.
我们之前已经聊过结婚的事
We were talking about getting married
他说 他正在安排 你能帮我问一问吗
and he was making arrangements about us, so could you check?
行 好的
Yeah? Yeah, yeah. And, um...
他说 他会起草份文件
He was gonna... He was gonna make a note
给他的律师 或者其他什么人看
He was gonna write his lawyer or something
求你了 帮我问问看
Please, can you check?
可以吗 -我会去问问的 放心
Can you check on it? -I'm gonna check on it. I got it
我好像没有你的私人电♥话♥
Do I have your private number? I think...
去吧 带她从后门离开
Go ahead, take her out the back, yeah?
有我呢 有我呢
I can get it. I can get it.
绝了 有些人掉金豆豆了
Oh, God. Here come the waterworks
从后门出去 比利
Out the back, Billy.
“带她从后门出去 比利” 听起来可真贴心啊
"Take her out the back, Billy." That's always nice to hear, huh?
玛西娅 有这个必要吗
Marcia, that was unnecessary, right?
我们会帮她叫一辆去地铁站的出租车
We're calling Kerry a taxi to the subway
好让她回到她的小公♥寓♥去
so that she can go home to her little apartment.
真贴心啊
Nice.
老天爷
Jesus.
和你的老朋友桑迪聊得怎么样, -挺好的
How's your friend, Sandy? -Yeah. "Who are you?
就聊些"你是谁 为什么这场淫趴如此沉重”
Why is this sex party so sad?"
小西 我们聊聊吧
Shiv, should we talk?
别这样 什么都不需要变
Yeah. We... we don't need to... Nothing needs to change too much.
无论你想说什么 就直接说吧
Like, whatever you're thinking, you can... you can say
对呢 我们绝对应该聊聊呢
Fine. We should... We should definitely talk. Okay
那什么 罗哥
Hey. Hey, Rome.
剧集 | 继承之战 | 导航列表