剧集 | 继承之战 | 导航列表
我给她血时 她有点吓到
Well, she got a bit weirded when I did that.
但我之后一直寄血给她
But I just kept doing it again and again and again.
那变得不再是笑话 后来又是笑话了
And then it became not a joke, and then a joke again.
现在显然又不是笑话了
And now it's apparently not a joke.
对啊
Yeah.
这个女生是谁?
Who is this?
是艾芭
It's Ebba.
其实是艾芭
Actually, it's Ebba. Yeah.
这情况有点... 有点复杂
It's a complex situation.
但我可以矢口否认吧
But I'll just deny it, right?
一口咬定她说谎 再找个律师摆平
I'll call bullshit and just lawyer it out.
否认不太容易 毕竟她手上有很多你的血
Well, deniability is difficult given she has so much of your blood.
天啊 你的媒体部主任?
Man, your head of comms...
我不知道你找谁给你建议
I don't know who you got advising you on this,
但不管他们是怎么跟你说的 你都要放大十倍去做
but whatever they're telling you, you gotta 10x it.
因为人们并不认识你 如果收♥购♥成功了
People don't know you, and if this acquisition goes through,
美国媒体会拼命挖你的底
US media are gonna be all over you.
如果你是个变♥态♥跟踪狂 坐在黑暗中写程序
So if you're the creepy stalker guy who sits in the dark writing code,
打点滴嗑药 骚扰属下...
dripping into an IV bag and harassing his direct reports,
一定会有经济上的冲击
it's gonna have an economic impact.
很糟糕
That's bad.
我最直接的三点公♥关♥计划
Well, three point PR plan just off the top of my head.
第一点对你来说可能很困难
Point one, might be hard for you,
但不要再寄自己的血给别人了
but stop sending people your blood.
再来也许是擒拿 扑杀? 或是开诚布公地开会讨论?
And then catch and kill maybe, or just have a really open meeting.
千万不要开除她 -不会的
Do not fire her.
格丽很会处理这种事情
Yeah, you know Gerri would be good on this.
我可以…你要的话 我可以给你一些非正式的建议
And I can give you some informal advice if you like.
我当然要
I would like that.
真的
I would.
我喜欢你 你很酷
I like you. You're cool.
你也不会评断人 开得起玩笑
You're not judgy. You can take a joke.
我喜欢 这点跟你♥爸♥爸很像
I like that. Like your dad.
是啊
Yeah...
肯尼 -格雷格
Hey, Kenny! -Greg, hey.
听着 我需要帮助
Listen, I need some help.
没问题 要我帮你做什么?
Yeah, sure, what do you got for me?
我有个联络人 他们会用这个号♥码打给你
I have a contact. They're gonna be calling you on this line.
还有什么别的资料吗?
Any additional context?
你就告诉记者真♥相♥
You're just telling a journalist the truth,
说大家都处不来
which is that nobody's getting along.
两个公♥司♥的文化无法配合 交易的气氛很差
The two cultures don't mesh and the deal vibes are bad.
明白 把气氛搞僵 让我们谈判时比较有筹码
Okay, yeah, sour the vibes to give us juice in the room.
差不多 对 -四人精英小组
Yeah, something like that. -Quad squad.
这是四人精英小组的拿手好戏 -对 你做得到吗?
It's quad squad type shit. -Yeah, you can do that?
可以 我可以
Yeah.
洁丝 我要你跟他们的 视听专家联络
Jess, I need you to liaise with their AV guy.
安排试片
Set up a screening.
"卡利斯派特隆: 冬眠"初剪版 4K
"Kalispitron: Hibernation" rough cut, 4K,
用超大荧幕 完整播放三个小时
fucking giant screen, full three hours.
什么时候? -明天早上
For when? -Tomorrow morning.
好 没问题
Sure, yeah.
杀光GoJo的人 接二连三地杀 就像"卡利斯派特隆"
Killing off GoJo members, one by one like Kalispitron.
看到这个了吗?
Hey! Hey, you seen this?
那篇讲我们在这里的恶毒报道 说大家都处不来 气氛很差
Nasty little piece about out here, no one getting along, bad vibes.
这是哪来的消息?
You know where this is coming from?
小西
Shiv...
一定是他们讲的
Them, I'm sure.
他们只是想向你们施压
They're probably trying to put the squeeze on you.
听说你昨晚跟路卡斯还蛮亲密的
You were getting pretty close to Lukas last night.
对 你嫉妒了吗?
Yeah, you jealous?
我只是在找交易的切入点
Just working the case, looking for angles.
明白 有套出可以用的资讯吗?
Right, you get anything we can use?
你要去哪里? -回去
Where you going? -Yeah, I'm gonna go back.
电影很好看
It's so intriguing.
说真的 我觉得他真的 很想要泛美网科
I mean, honestly, no, I think he wants ATN for real
而且会出高价
and he's gonna go high to get it.
所以现在的计划是怎样?
So what's the plan?
去他找谈判 现在是重要时刻
Up on the ridge, crunch time.
好 提案是我们留住泛美网科 价钱开到146就卖♥♥
Okay, pitch is we retain ATN and we'll bite at 146,
或是泛美网科给他 但他得花大钱
or he takes ATN, but we need a crazy premium.
可以吗? -很好...
Good? -Yeah, very good.
好计划 -去找他谈判吧
Good, great. -Let's take it to the ridge.
加油 你们加油
Rock it! Rock it, fellas!
闭嘴
Shut up.
你听到什么风声?
What are you hearing?
我听说赫曼尼斯觉得自己 可以跳着踢踏舞横越密歇根湖
I hear that Jimenez thinks he's gonna be tap dancing across...
汤姆 你应该小心点
You know, you should be careful, Tom.
为什么?
Why?
因为那些人嗑的摇♥头♥丸♥ 药效快过了
Cuz people are coming down from molly
瞳孔会扩张
and their pupils are dilated.
看你的鞋会觉得在看太阳
And your shoes are like looking at the sun.
别笑 很危险
No, they're dangerous.
你在干吗...?
What are you doing?
我在帮你忙 汤姆
I'm helping you, Tom.
这就是别人不把你当回事的原因
This is why people don't take you seriously,
因为你的鞋子实在太白了
cuz your shoes are so fucking white.
你的耳垂又厚又有嚼劲
Your earlobes are thick and chewy.
搞什么鬼? -对 像藤壶的肉
What the fuck? -Yeah, like barnacle meat.
你跟路卡斯聊得如何?
How was your little chat with Lukas?
很好 他这个人很无聊 但有一种传统的魅力
Good. I mean, he's boring, but he's very conventionally attractive.
他很魁梧
He's broad.
我以前觉得你很魁梧
I used to think you were broad,
但是跟他一比就成了皮包骨
but, compared to him, you're wiry.
看起来像根竹竿
You're like a fucking spelunker.
我的天哪 真该死
Jesus fucking Christ! Goddammit!
怎么了?
What?
是天杀的...康纳 是爸爸...不能说是爸爸 他传了张照片过来
Connor, dad, but it's not dad. Fucking sent the picture.
天啊
Jesus Christ!
我很遗憾 -对啊
I'm sorry. -Yeah.
想不想看?
Do you wanna see it?
不想 我不想看
No, I don't.
还...还好吗?
Is it okay?
不好...其实还好... 不是...就是... 该死的
No. Yeah, it's fine. It's not, it's just... Fuck!
在发很酷的推文吗?
Sending out cool tweets?
人们好渺小 对吧?
People are fucking tiny, right?
但是我们除外...
Not us.
谢谢你们给我的连结 我看了那部电影
So thanks for the link. I saw the movie.
不用客气 那只是初剪的版本
Yeah, no worries. You know, it's early cut.
还没有完成 但是...我们很兴奋
Still some work, but we're excited.
这部一定会红 -是哦?
It's the big one. -Yeah?
对 以策略来说必须要红
Yeah. I mean, it needs to be strategically.
还有一些问题 但我们很期待 -你知道的
You know, a few issues, but exciting.
重点是"一切都很好"
Everything is fine is the headline.
我觉得接下来你要说"但是"了
I feel like there's a but.
对 我是说...
Yeah. I mean, yeah.
电影的头两个小时 拍的是一个睡觉的机器人
The first two hours of the movie is a sleeping robot,
但我们可以修正 因为我们有剪接权
but we can fix it. We got control of the cut.
不过私下告诉你 情况正在快速失控中
But the low down is that it's spiraling
明天媒体会报道
and tomorrow or soon there's gonna be a press thing
我们面临了危机或什么的
about it being in crisis or whatever, something like that.
但好莱坞永远处在危机之中 对吧?
You know, Hollywood's always in fucking crisis, right?
没错... 但这部电影会红的?
Yeah, right, right. But it's a big one, huh?
对 洛杉矶的电影公♥司♥失控了
Yeah, fucking LA studio is out of control.
这是文化问题 但是没问题 很容易修正
It's cultural issues, but it's cool. The fix is easy.
我们跟你说 是不希望你觉得我们有所隐瞒
We only flag it so you know we're not hiding.
很周到 谢谢你们
Appreciate that, thanks.
两位...
Hey, guys.
你们是来真的吗?
Are you for real?
什么? -那部电影?
What? -The movie.
剧集 | 继承之战 | 导航列表