剧集 | 继承之战 | 导航列表
你也是 康纳
To you too, Connor.
好的 你好
Okay. Hi.
谢谢 -玛西娅 我们等会再聊
Thank you. -Marcia, we'll catch up later
好的 当然 -好的
Yeah, of course. -Okay
好吧
Okay.
恭喜 -谢谢
Congratulations. -Thank you
看看 你走现在真不容易 -对
Look how far you've come. -Yup
我们都不容易 对吗
Well, look at us both. Right?
真的很抱歉 我的意思是
I'm sorry about everything. I mean,
你们才刚办完婚礼 就要来这种场合
after your wedding, to have to do this
我们下周就出发了
Uh, we're gonna head off next week
我们计划了一个小假期
You know, we've got a little trip planned out.
威斯康星 明尼苏达
Wisconsin, Minnesota,
密歇根 宾夕法尼亚
Michigan, Pennsylvania
就是我们要去度蜜月的洲
Mm, the honeymoon states
抱歉
Yeah, sorry
我想说... -行
I'm just gonna... -Right
我想说 因为...
I wanted to say, because.
一切都会发生得很快
these things could happen in a flash
但是 如果到了 你想把这个
But if and when the time comes
房♥子卖♥♥了的时候
for you to consider selling this place
我会...
I would be...
我甚至不敢开口
I'm worried to even say the words
但是我...我想...我... -没必要不好意思
But I... I would be... I... -No need to be ashamed
我们是家人
We're family.
我预期的价格 在六千万到七千万之间
I will be looking for between 60 and 70 million.
这样啊 那好
Oh, right. Okay.
是的 -那么...
Yeah. -So, like...
差不多六千三或者... -成交
Sixty three or... -Done.
成交吗 -对 成交
Done? -Yeah. Done.
好的
Okay.
好啊
Yeah.
成交 太棒了
Done. Great.
卡尔
Karl, hey.
过来下 我有话跟你说
Come here a second. I wanna talk to you about something
我作为遗嘱执行人 我拿到了一份
In my role as executor, I've, uh, had passed to me
很令人不安的文件
a rather worrying piece of paper
好吧 那...
Okay. And...
还有谁知道这事
Who else knows?
目前为止 据我所知 只有你我二人
As of now, as far as I know, just you and me.
你有什么想法
So what are you thinking?
说实话 你过来之前
Well, I honestly didn't even wanna start thinking
我都没开始思考
till you were here.
我是说 能不能让它消失
I mean, could it, might it just go away?
可能它被弄丢了
I mean, it might get lost
我当然希望不会
I hope it doesn't.
但如果你的手微微颤抖
But what if your hand goes a little wobbly
让风把它刮走了
and the draft takes it away
然后不小心冲进了马桶
and it gets flushed down a toilet by mistake
当然 我只是开个玩笑 -当然 你是...
I'm kidding, of course. -No, sure, you're.
你这是在设想喜剧
You're speculating in a comic mode.
是啊 幽默一下
Yeah. In a humorous vain
我们不会让小公主把事情搞砸的
We're not gonna let the little princess screw things up.
对吧 弗兰克 如果格丽想阻碍我 那我就走人
Right, Frank? If Gerri's going to block me, I want out.
我要我的退休方案
I want my fucking package
我和我姐夫...
I am halfway in on a Greek island
正准备买♥♥个希腊小岛呢
with my brother in-law.
小伙子们 怎么了 -你好
Say, what's up, boys? -Hi.
好吧
Okay
我刚拿到了这张纸 格丽
I've just been handed a piece of paper, Gerri
这是...上面列了
It's, uh... It has a list of wishes
洛根的遗愿清单
in the event of Logan's death
葬礼安排之类的 -我能看看吗
Funeral arrangements, so on. -May I?
第三段
Paragraph three.
是在哪儿找到的
And where was this found?
他的私人保险箱
In his private safe
这 用铅笔写的附录 是什么
And this penciled addendum is what?
我们没碰过 铅笔写的下划线是他加的
We haven't touched it. The underline in the pencil is his
显然 没有写日期
Undated, apparently
也没有与他的律师和我分享过 所以:
Not even shared with his lawyer or myself, so.
所以 你有什么想法
So, what are you thinking?
从法律上讲 由于家族没有完全控制权
Well, legally, since the family doesn't have full control,
从法律上讲 这 -法律上讲
Iegally, it... it wouldn't... -Legally
应有董事会决定 由谁接任 所以…
it's up to the board to decide who's next, so...
对 -这文件是不相关的
Right. -this is not germane.
对 这文件无关 无关
Right, it's not germane. Not germane.
我们开玩笑说 它可能掉进马桶里
We were joking that it could fall in the toilet
是啊 那可太招笑了
Yes. Well, that is a very funny joke
你知道吗
You know,
他们说 葬礼之后 马上做重大决定 并不好
they say it's a bad idea to make big decisions right after
对 但他们也说
Sure. But they also say
不付房♥产中介费 是很明智的
it's pretty smart not to pay realtors fees.
想入住这种好房♥子 可不容易
And it's such a bitch to get into these good buildings.
好吧
All right, well.
大家好
Hey, guys.
老康
Hey, Con.
你们还好吗
How are you faring?
你还好吗 -你也知道的
How are you? -Oh, you know.
看到讣告了吗
Seen the obits?
当然 你喜欢环球报登的照片吗
Sure. You like the Globe photo?
你们有人见过他笑成那样吗
Did any of you guys ever see him laugh like that?
只有流浪汉身上着火的时候才会
Only if a hobo was on fire.
是啊 说实话 他们把爸爸说得好棒
Yeah. I mean, to be honest, uh, Dad sounds amazing.
让我都想重新认识一下了
I'd like to have met Dad.
你们真的还好 对吧
But you guys are okay, really?
还好
Yeah.
罗曼已经提前伤心过了 还在公♥司♥的时候
Yeah, Roman has pre-grieved. Already gave at the office.
他们都他妈不信我
They don't fucking believe me
从我的角度来看
You know, from where I'm sitting.
天真的人 是你们 好吗
you're the ones that look naive, okay?
我一直担心会发生这种事
I've been worried that this was gonna happen for ages
你还好吗
How you do in'?
我毫无头绪
I have no clue.
我还好 -是吗
I'm okay. -Yeah?
对 我还好
Yeah, I'm okay.
你还好吗 -我吗
You okay? -Me?
你会笑我的 但是在凌晨
You're gonna laugh but in the middle of the night
做了个谈话
I did a talk
谈话疗程 我的心理医生推荐了一个人
like, a session. My therapist recommended someone,
我找到他 然后...他还挺不错的
and I got to him and he's... he's kind of good
你们需要的话 我有他的电♥话♥
I have his number if you want
我知道这很蠢 但有些事是你们可以做的
Like, it's dumb but there's actually things you can do
听起来 你找到了最棒的悲伤倾诉人
I mean, sounds like you've got the best grief guy
我有个很棒的悲伤倾诉人 去你的
I have a great grief guy. Fuck you.
你能搞定的
You're gonna destroy this
大家伙 来了更多的新闻
Hi, guys. Uh, some more hard copies.
讣告 -评论来了啊
Obituaries. -The reviews are in.
太棒了
Great.
是啊 大部分都是五星好评
Yeah. They're mostly five stars.
我预计董事会将在中午召开
And I think the board will assemble now at noon.
好的 谢谢雨果
Okay, thanks, Hugo.
肯 -怎么了
Okay. Ken. -Yeah?
我能...问你点事吗
Can I, um... Can I ask you something?
稍微耽误一下 抱歉 非常快
Just for one second, sorry, just something quickly
好 很快就好
Yeah. -Just take a second
还要私下问
Private.
肯 我可能
Ken, um, I may have, um...
卷进了某件事情
caught myself up in a little bit of something
可能问题不大 但是
Probably nothing but, uh.
我...很抱歉 用这事打扰你
I'm... I'm sorry to bother you with this.
剧集 | 继承之战 | 导航列表