剧集 | 继承之战 | 导航列表
到时候再谈吧
Yeah, shall we just do it when we do it?
这是要谈什么
Like, what is it?
我只是想谈我的...情况
I just wanna talk about my... situation
好 没问题
Okay. Sure.
你的情况怎样 -肯 今天是大日子
What about your situation? -Ken, this is a big day
我不想在今天谈
I don't wanna do this today.
你害我开始胡思乱想了
Yeah, well, now I'm thinking, like, all kinds of things.
说嘛 到底是什么事
So, come on. What?
这个… 你一直都很支持我 -对
Well, you have always been so supportive of me -Yeah.
支持我的目标和抱负 我真的很感谢你
and my aims and ambitions and I really appreciate that
所以 我想 你应该能够理解
So, I'm sure that you can understand
现在 是我转换跑道的好时机
that it might be a good time for me to move on to another position
好 好
Okay. Okay.
没问题 当然没问题
Fine. Fine. Of course. Of course, you can.
太好了
Great.
我们到时候可以多聊一些...
Yeah, and we can chat more about it when we...
我可以问问原因吗
Can I ask why?
我就觉得…
Yeah. It just..
时候到了
feels like time, you know?
是因为门肯吗
Is this about Mencken?
其实 我已经考虑一阵子了
Well, I've been thinking about it for a while, so...
好 好 -对不起
Fine, fine. -I'm sorry.
好
Yeah
我只想说…
I just have to say, like, like.
这样很荒谬 杰西
It's, like, kinda... it's kind of ridiculous, Jess, though
如果你觉得过意不去
I mean, if you feel sorry about it
也许应该再考虑一下
maybe you should reconsider.
我只是觉得 时候到了
I just think that it's time.
对不起 但我给了你不可多得的机会
I'm sorry, but I've... I've given you extraordinary access.
还有哪里能让你这样?
Where else are you gonna get that?
没有别的地方了
Nowhere.
我告诉你 没有别的地方会这样
I'm telling you, you're gonna get that nowhere
你不知道事情的结局会是如何
You have no idea how things will turn out
这样很幼稚
and it's very juvenile
这样很蠢 你真的很蠢
It's fucking dumb. You're being dumb
所有人都蠢透了
Everybody's being fucking dumb
很遗憾你这样想 肯德尔
Okay, sorry you feel that way, Kendall
杰西 你真的很会选时间 挑今天告诉我
Nice timing, Jess. Lovely day to tell me.
实在太体贴了
Really thoughtful.
肯 GoJo
Ken. GoJo.
马特森说漏嘴
Mats son has slipped out
说他们在南亚的订阅数目
that they've got deeply bullshit subscriber numbers
严重作假
all across South Asia.
那个现在先不说
But that's not for now.
但 你现在告诉我了 不是吗
Well, you are, in fact, telling me now, right?
对 只是让你知道 你现在不用处理
Yeah, but it's not for you to engage. It's just.. just so you know.
今天的天气还算好
Weather could have been a lot worse for this, huh?
这是...我以为我们...
Okay, well, this is... I thought that we were gonna..
康 致悼词的人是罗曼
Roman was doing the eulogy, Con
但我们说过 如果要的话 可以考虑
But we said we could consider, if we wanted to.
是 没错 当然
Yeah. Sure.
但是 这篇好长 而且很难懂
But this is long, and it's hard to follow.
对 这在形式上很有独创性
Right, well, it's formally inventive.
是我们最喜欢的特点
That's one of the things that we like most about it
对 但我觉得 这段悼词会害我们吃上官司
Okay, well, I think this eulogy's gonna leave us open to legal action
好 你打了谁
All right, so who have you hit?
我打了谁? -对
Who have I hit? -Yeah.
好吧 就是...
Okay. Well, just, you know.
因为我觉得这很棒 门肯有种族歧视
because I think it's great that Mencken's a racist
不愿让肮脏的外国人买♥♥我们公♥司♥
and he won't let a dirty foreigner buy the company
但我还是觉得 应该让董事会
but I still think we need to-get the board and brass
和公♥司♥高层 支持我们这些孤儿
rallying around the old orphans here, don't you think?
当然了 对 当然了
Sure. Yeah, sure, dude
那好
Okay.
玛西娅今天打扮好时髦 秀色可餐
Marcia's look in'chic. Yummy
她是个性感寡妇
She's a sexy funeral lady
如果你这样就吓到了
If you're weirded out by that
等我跟她在老爸棺材上做♥爱♥ 吓死你
wait'til I have sex with her on Dad's coffin
真♥他♥妈♥奇怪
It's so fuckin'weird
悼词写得不错 对吧 他写得很好
The eulogy is good, right? He did good?
对 他如鱼得水
Yeah. He's on top of the world
在一个 到都是目标的环境中
Target-rich environment,
大家不是虚情假意 就是一脸衰戚
glad-handing the sad faces
天啊
Oh, man.
圣殿里好多兑换银钱之人
So many fucking money-changers in the temple
嘿 他在那里
Hey, there he is
弗兰克 我只想说 我知道 我们过去有过不和
Frank, just wanna say I know we've had our battles and such
但 在死亡之前 一切都不再那么重要 是吧
but this really puts it in perspective, don't it?
当然 人生苦短 我们应该和睦相处
Sure. Life is short. We should all love one another.
对 -有话就说吧
Right. -Go on.
没事 我…
Nothing. Just..
只是发现一件事
Just an observation
门肯会阻止这笔交易
Mencken is going to block the deal
如果 肯失去战斗意志
And if Ken has lost his stomach for the fight
我真的希望他没有
which I really hope he hasn't
蛋糕上会有一颗樱桃
if there's gonna be one cherry on the cake
我会…你知道的…我会招兵买♥♥马
well, I'll be, you know, rounding up a posse.
好的 跟你聊得很开心
Okay. Well, lovely chatting
你被两个小人缠住了
Yeah, you are tied to two dirty little fuckers.
嘿 嘿 罗曼 -格雷格瑞
Hey, hey, Rome. -Gregory.
嘿 真是悲伤的一天 -对啊
Hey. Sad day. Sad day. -Oh, yeah, yeah
谢了 -门肯在那里
Thanks. -So... so, Mencken's right there.
对 我知道
Yeah, I know. I'm aware.
对 -可以帮我介绍一下吗
Yeah. -So, can you get me an intro?
介绍你 给门肯认识? -对
To Mencken? -Yeah.
你能不能...我是说...我曾是
Can you... I mean, I'm... I'm one of the... I was one of..
我是加冕委员会的成员 所以...
I'm amongst the crowning committee, so..
对 也许晚一点吧
Right, okay. Yeah, may be. Later
你负责盯着尤恩 行吗
You're on Ewan watch, okay?
他想上台讲话
He wanted to speak
可惜时间不够
but unfortunately, there was no time
所以 如果他开始拉白布条
so if he starts, like, unfurling a banner
或唱工会之歌♥
or, you know, singin' union songs or whatever
我授权你...
you have license to..
你懂吧
You know?
那 你要答应帮我介绍…
If you promise me a link-up with
当然没问题
Oh, sure. I'll... Yeah. Absolutely
好 很公平的交易
All right. Nice trade.
就这样了 对吧
This is it, huh?
他走了 他真的走了
He's gone. He's really gone
你的情绪中 高兴占了多少?
How much of you is glad?
这个嘛 我们是吵过 但是...
Well, I mean, we had our fights, okay, but.
我很想他
I miss him.
斯德哥尔摩综合征 -这个嘛…
Stockholm Syndrome. -Well..
加上一点中国综合症
Crossed with a little bit of China Syndrome
好吧 随便
Okay, whatever.
她来了
Well, here she comes.
我就说 我能听到斑点狗的嚎叫声
Thought I could hear the sound of Dalmatians howling
我们是要 不理她 还是…
We freezing her out or what's.
不知道 已经死了一个
I don't know, one down, may be
也许 对她好一点 免得她死于心碎?
be nice in case she drops dead of a broken heart?
或是因为没心而死
Or not having a heart
当然 今天是她的大日子
True. Well, it's her big day
嗨 -嗨 亲爱的
Hi. -Hi, darling.
你...还好吗
Are you... okay?
还好
Yep.
是吗
Yes?
是 -要命
Yes. -Blimey.
就是说啊
I know.
真是没想到
Well, I never.
剧集 | 继承之战 | 导航列表