剧集 | 继承之战 | 导航列表
他们最清楚了 对吗
They know best, right?
你们就乖乖吃晚餐
And you'll eat what's for dinner
因为 他们不喜欢 会顶嘴
because they don't really care for folks who answer back
或 问太多问题的人
or ask too many questions.
闭嘴 不懂科学的社会渣滓
Shut up. In numerate residuum.
我们会搞清楚的
We'll figure it out
给你指派新的政♥府♥ 大摇大摆地闯进你家
and issue you with your new government to march into your homes
随心所欲地夺走你们的自保机制
and take whatever we want in the way of your mechanisms of self-defense
告诉原本是你女儿的儿子
and tell your son she's actually your daughter
或是原本是儿子的女儿
or the other way around, and then.
嘿 小西 你可以不要过去吗
Hey, Shiv, do you mind actually not going on the floor?
小西
Shiv?
新任总统将向他的朋友们开放边界
And the new president is opening up his borders to his friends
狗屁 狗屁 罗曼 你去死吧
Bullshit. Bullshit, Roman. Fuck you
很明显
It's obvious, painful
我们必须要 更聪明 更好
We need to be smarter than this, better than this
我们需要反面观点
We need a fucking opposing viewpoint
可以叫保安来吗
Would you call security?
抱歉 你不能下来 这不是我的意思 是规定
Sorry, you can't come down here. It's... It's not me. It's just.
嘿 卢卡斯
Hey, Lukas.
这他妈是怎么回事
What the fuck is going on?
是啊 这是个好问题
Yeah. Great fucking question.
很震撼的评论吧
Powerful commentary, huh?
罗曼 我觉得这样不太好
I don't feel good necessarily about this, Rome
真是的
Shucks.
没问题吗 我要动起来吗
Is it okay? Do I need to hustle?
要准备好 跟恐怖先生相处吗
Do I need to get ready to be cozy with this fucking Mr. Scary here?
不用 我能处理的
No. No, I can handle. I can handle it
因为 格雷格说 情况有点吓人
Yeah,'cause Greg tells me it's getting kinda hairy in there.
别让他们弄坏我的玩具 小西
Don't let them break my toy, Shiv, okay?
不会的 你放心 再联络 -好 明白
No. All good. I'll be in touch. -Yeah. Got you
抱歉 请你离开这个楼层 可以吗
Sorry, we just need you off the floor, if that's okay
没问题 有空吗
Yeah. Got a minute?
显然 民♥主♥党在指控这场火灾有偏见
And now, apparently the Democrats are accusing this fire of being biased
没错 对
That's right. Yeah
这听起来很像他们的作风
That sounds pretty much something out of their camp.
这场火 只烧了民♥主♥党的选票
It only burnt Democratic votes
这是那种很挑剔的火
Yeah, you know, it's one of those... it's one of those picky fires.
进来 -好
Come on in. -Yeah
那么... -我只想关心你的情况
So... -Yeah, just wanted to check in.
今天好忙 所以…
You know? It's been busy, so.
对啊 今天是大选之日
Right. Yeah, on election day.
对 对
Yeah, yeah.
你昨晚跟卢卡斯过得如何
So, how was your night last night with Lukas?
小西 我跟他去喝酒
Shiv, I... I went for a drink with them.
那不是我的错
That... That's not my fault
格雷格瑞 你觉得我迷人吗
Do you find me attractive, Gregory?
我不会去想那种事情
I don't think of things such as that
我以为你是恶心兄弟之一
Oh, I thought you were a disgusting brother
还是 你觉得 太恶心了?
Is that... Oh, was that too disgusting for you?
这很不恰当
This is not appropriate.
对 很抱歉
Yeah, I... I'm sorry.
因为 我只是想让你知道...
Cause I'm just letting you know...
如果你想搞我...
that if you try to fuck me.
我会杀了你
I'll kill you
收到
Got it.
我知道了 抱歉
Got it. Sorry. Yeah.
我唯一的问题是…
I guess my... my only question..
如果你跟他之间有什么结果...
would be if... if anything did come to pass... in terms of you and he..
你知道的 沉默是金
you know, silence is golden
但是 有多金?
Like, how golden?
你有什么提议吗
Is there an offer?
有
Yeah
我的提议是 让你四肢健全
How about I offer for you to keep all your internal organs on your insides
而不是被我开肠破肚
rather than I pull them out your ass hole?
去吧 傻大个
Go on. You're lumber.
眼睛擦亮点
Keep your snout out.
同时 无所不用其极地 摧毁不同的意见
Simultaneously destroying diversity of opinion wherever possible
嘿 你猜怎么着
Hey, guess what?
门肯会阻止交易
Mencken will block the deal
他会让交易胎死腹中
Straight up. He'll kill it.
如果他胜选 会把交易送交联邦贸易委员会什么的
If he wins, he'll refer to FTC, whatever.
订一条新法律 禁止外国人持有
New law, foreign ownership tightening
总之 他会让交易告吹
Whatever. He'll screw it up
交换条件是 我们今晚支持他
In exchange for our support tonight
他有明讲吗
In, like, in so many words? Or?
我一字不漏地转述了
In those words
要我叫汤姆来吗
Shall I get Tom?
叫我们的人形算盘来吗
Shall I get the human abacus?
要不要? 来吧
Shall I? Let's do it.
这是好消息
This is good news.
嘿, -谢谢你的...
Hey. -So, thanks for whatever.
我们的票数够了 所以...
We have the votes, so..
没有办法公平地重选
Can't rerun fairly
也不能让左派恐♥怖♥分♥子♥影响我们
and can't let lefty terrorism affect us
我们就 宣布结果吧
So let's call it.
有什么先例?
On what precedent?
凭谁的权力?
By... By what authority?
凭我的权力 韦斯达的CEO
By the power of me, the CEO of Waystar
叫你命令主播 宣布结果
telling you what to put on the telly-box mouth people.
各位 我认为 我们不能这么做
I don't think we can do that, guys
我觉得我们可以 阿达
I think we can do it, Dar.
如果我们宣布了 其他人又支持他...
If we call it and the... the others went his way..
还有一些州的结果没有出来
Right, well, look, there are still outstanding states.
密歇根 俄亥俄 乔治亚 亚利桑那
There's Michigan, Ohio, Georgia, Arizona.
真的没什么大不了 才一个州而已
It's really not that big a deal. It's one state.
我担心这个决定 我没有办法...
I'm worried it's not a decision that I could necessarily.
好 谢谢你
Yeah, thank you,
达温 大家都很尊重你
and everyone respects you, Darwin
但 这不是数字问题
but this isn't actually a numbers thing
威斯康辛和密尔瓦基的选委会
I mean, the Wisconsin Elections Commission
会告上法庭
the Milwaukee Election Commission will go to court
选举阵营也会提起诉讼
and the camps will litigate it
到时 门肯也能左右管辖权之争
and it'll be a jurisdiction fight that I think Mencken might shake
但 你知道 我…
but, you know, I..
我们不能...我不能... -很好
We can't... I can't just... -Yeah. That's... That's great.
但我觉得没问题 有事我负责
But I'm just gonna say we're good and that's on me.
现有的选票已经计算完毕
The votes that exist have been tallied
本州 由门肯胜选
and that gives Mencken the state
这 轮不到你决定
But you don't... you don't make the call
要由我来决定
make the call
我们一起决定
We're gonna make the call together, Tom
在我决定之前 你不能决定
You can't make the call until I make the call
好的 我不会逼你
Okay, so I'm... And I'm not gonna make you do anything
但 威斯康辛的情况就是这样
This is the situation in Wisconsin
不如就非正式地宣布
How would you feel if we were to... not "call it " call it, but..
我们可以说 悬而未决
Like, pending. We could call it pending.
你甚至可以解释
You could even explain it.
我们可以让你在镜头前解释
We can get a camera on you to explain it to people.
我是可以解释
I could explain.
可不可以加图表 清楚表明
And could there be a graphic that makes it clear
这不是正式的结果
the call isn't... a "call " call?
而是悬而未决
Pending call.
抱歉
Sorry.
好 所以... -可以了吗
All right, so... -Yeah?
满意了吗 老混♥蛋♥们 -可以了
Satisfied, fucky fucks? -Okay
当然可以 -很好
Sure we can. -Great.
怎么了
What's up?
你还好吗 怎样
You okay? What?
我眼睛进东西了
There's something in my eyes.
剧集 | 继承之战 | 导航列表