剧集 | 继承之战 | 导航列表
那 你…
Well, then, you..
不要紧的...
Well, well...
谢谢
Thank you?
确实
Exactly.
我们可以待会儿再谈 但是…
Well, we can get into this later, but.
你都 没想过要 告诉我吗
didn't think to let me know?
我跟你讲话 得格外小心
I have to be careful the information that I give you
免得 你拿我说的话 来对付我
because you might use it against me.
不是吗 我说错了吗 -妈
No? Am I wrong? -Mam, mam
小可爱
Sweet one.
彼得 -你好
Peter. -Good day
彼得超兴奋的
Peter's incredibly excited
他好像带了签名本来的
I think he's brought his autograph book
你好 -真难过
Hello. -Oh, so sad
嗨 -真的 好难过
Hi. -So sad
节哀 -谢了
I'm sorry. -Thank you
爹地来了 -谢谢你
Daddy's here. -Thank you
请节哀
Sorry for your loss.
真是遗憾 -谢谢 彼得
I'm so sorry. -Thanks, Peter.
他常常提到你
Well, he spoke of you often
是吗 -你是他的最爱之一
Did he? -You were one of his favorites.
我要去... 亲爱的 我要去...
I'm going to... I'm just going to, darling..
可以失陪一下吗
Would you excuse me just for one second?
他要像一只拉布拉多一样
He's now going to roll around like a Labrador
在一群参议员中打滚
in a lovely pile of senators
真尊重人家
How respectful.
那 我... -他会来瑞典吗
Yeah. Well, then... -Will he come to Sweden?
数据的报道开始出现了…
So, the numbers pieces are starting to come out.
没有明显的不良反应吧?
No significant blowback, right?
没有 目前为止 还挺好的
No. So far, it's... pretty good, right?
对 很好
Good. Yes.
所以 赏给红魔鬼 一颗星星
So, gold, gold star for the red devil
做得好
Good job.
你对那个 英俊的纳粹 有什么想法
Now, what are you thinking about the handsome Nazi over there?
他会赢吗
Figure he's gonna win?
疯刺的是 如果他赢了
And, if he does, like, ironically
某个高大金发的白人男性 是不是就要倒霉了
would that be bad for a tall, blond, white guy?
这整件事 都让人匪夷所思 但...
The whole thing is unimaginable, but...
如果门肯真的当选 我也想好对策了
I did have one idea, if he does come through, Mencken
我在想 与其认输
Yeah, I mean, I was wondering if it would be smart
比较聪明的做法是
rather than just to walk away
不如给他一个美国本土CEO
what about you offer him a US CEO?
是吧 只管美国境内的业务
Yeah? Just for the US properties.
让他在媒体圈拿下这一胜
Let him have that win, in the media sense.
行吗 -好
Yeah? -Okay.
如果 我要给他一个美国本土CEO
Well, if I offer him an American CEO.
你觉得 找谁比较好呢
who, like, who would you have in mind?
我觉得 我也不知道
Oh, I mean, I don't know.
随便找个人就好
Anyone.
随便找个人啊 好 -随便找个人
Yeah. Anyone. -Anyone.
是的 好
Yeah. Okay
我是说… 你知道该找谁吗
I mean... Actually, you know who would be good?
不知道
I don't know who would be good
小西·罗伊 -小西·罗伊
Shiv Roy. -Shiv Roy
对 -好的
Yeah. -Okay.
不过 她很缺经验 对吧
Very inexperienced, though, yeah?
她对政♥治♥很敏锐 了解泛美网科 可以控制叙事
Well, political acumen, knows ATN, can control the narrative.
而且头脑非常清楚
Just very, very fucking clear-sighted
而且 我还听说
Besides, I also hear, apparently
总裁 那个悲伤的瑞典人 -悲伤的瑞典人
the chairman, that sad Swede? -The sad Swede
反正已经在控制她了
Basically pulling her strings anyway
听说 她是卢卡斯·马特森的傀儡
They say she's Lukas Mats son's total puppet.
很好
All right.
很好 你知道我听说了什么吗
All right, well, you know what I've heard?
我听说 她…
That she's..
是真的吗 -是真的
Is that true? -Yeah, well, you know.
但她是个铁娘子
She's one of those hard bitches, right?
产假只请36小时就够了
Who's gonna do, what, 36 hours in maternity leave
剖腹产时 还能收发邮件
emailing through her vanity cesarean.
那个可怜的小孩 永远见不到她
Poor kid will never see her.
铁血女将 我懂了
A hard-ass. Okay, I get it
对 喜欢她的人不多
Yeah, not widely liked
你觉得呢
Well, what do you think?
门肯会买♥♥账吗
Would he buy it?
因为 我听说 你们两个水火不容
'Cause you two are very hate y-hate y with each other, I hear
你觉得 能让他喜欢你吗
You think you could get him to like you?
能 -真的吗
Yes. -You think?
对 -好吧
Yeah. -Okay.
你能帮我介绍一下吗
Can you intro?
我刚死了爹 现在什么都办得到
I can do fucking anything. My dad just died
好的 他来了
Okay. He's... he's here
他可是主角 我们过去吧
The headline act. Shall we?
好
Okay
好戏开锣了 谢谢你能来
Showtime. Thanks for comin'
应该的 -回头聊
Of course. --We'll talk.
凯莉
Kerry?
你叫凯莉 没错吧
It is Kerry, isn't it?
对 -不是凯里 对
Yeah. -Not Kelly. Yep
你过来跟我们坐吧
Why don't you come and sit with us?
你确定这样可以吗
Yeah... yeah, you're... you're sure that's okay?
当然 这位是谁
Absolutely. Who is this?
这是我弟弟 和我朋友
Oh, this is my brother and my friend
抱歉 -我要带她走
Sorry. -Just going to steal her away
她跟我在一起很安全
She'll be safe with me.
我朋友是律师
My... my friend, who's a... who's a lawyer
因为 我以为
cause I thought that there might be an issue
我会进不来 -傻丫头
in terms of entry or something. -Oh, silly
真可爱
Sweet.
你还好吗 -很好 我...
Are you all right? -Yeah. I'm..
莎莉·安 -卡洛琳
Sally-Anne. -Caroline
你好 -你好
Hello. -Hello.
这位是凯莉 这位是莎莉·安
This is Kerry. Sally-Anne.
凯莉 你好 -你好
Hi, Kerry. -Hi
来见见玛西娅
Come and meet Marcia.
对 -玛西娅 这是莎莉·安
Yes. -Marcia, this is Sally-Anne.
你好 玛西娅 -你好
Hello, Marcia. -Bonjour
莎莉·安是我那时候的凯莉 可以这么说
Sally-Anne was my Kerry, so to speak
那些都是过去的事了
So, it's all water under the bridge now, isn't it?
我们进去吧
Shall we go and pile in?
凯莉怎么在第一排
What is Kerry doing in the front row?
她在第一排
She's in the front row.
天啊 洛根会恨死这个场面
God, Logan would hate this.
至少他今晚不会磨牙
At least he won't grind his teeth tonight
兄弟 这是最后一通电♥话♥了
Okay, dude. This is it, final call
洛根已经装箱完毕 准备运送了
Logan is boxed and ready to be delivered
格雷格 我在”巴尔的摩”救火
Greg, there are fires in Baltimore.
达温可能会辞职 网络新闻虎视耽忧
Darwin might resign. Online i s peaking. You know?
我会尽快赶过去的 跟他们说是我
I'll get there as fast as I can. And tell them it was me.
我可以问替补扶棺的事吗 -好的
Can I inquire about front right? -Okay.
汤姆?
Tom?
不会有事的
It's gonna be fine.
嘿 卢卡斯 -嘿 性感帅哥
Hey, hey. Hey, Lukas. -Hey, sexy
很高兴看到你 你真好 -我也是
Nice to see you. That's very kind. -Me too.
小西 我刚刚跟汤姆通过话
Shiv, I just spoke to Tom
看样子 他没办法来了
and it looks like he's not gonna make it
什么 -对
What? -Yeah.
你的宝贝汤姆在哪里
Where's... Where's your Tommy boy?
在工作
He's at work.
今天新闻很多
It... Lot of news today
他在拼命工作
Yeah, he's in the grindhouse.
剧集 | 继承之战 | 导航列表