剧集 | 继承之战 | 导航列表
我知道 是不是?这是狗屁
I know, right? It's bullshit.
有点不...很...那个不是...
It was kind of not... There was very... You know.
我没想到爸会突然过世
I just didn't see it coming with Dad.
是啊 很不像爸的作风 -没错
Yeah. It's very un -dad. -Very un -dad.
如果有另一条路可以走
So I think people would be very intrigued
我想人们会很有兴趣的
if there was another way through the whole situation.
你是说人生? -人生
You mean life? -Life.
还有死亡 对
Death, yeah.
你知道的 上传到芯片 然后射进某人的屁♥眼♥
I mean get loaded onto a chip and fired up someone's ass.
像气体般飘浮 但是变成乌龟 我也不知道
Float around as a gas, live in a tortoise. I don't know.
死亡一定有很多不同的形式 这样感觉太千篇一律了
There's gotta be ways through. Death feels very one -size -fits -all.
对...
Yeah, yeah, yeah.
罗曼 -怎么了?
Roman? -Yeah?
我有话跟你说 -我想...好
I wanna talk to you. -I wanna... Okay.
那是什么鬼?
The fuck is that?
我很忙 怎么回事? -怎么了?
I'm on a schedule, so what is this? -What happened?
什么怎么了? -乔伊
With what? -With Joy.
她不接电♥话♥ 还找了外部的律师
She's not picking up. She's got outside counsel.
到底是怎么回事? -我把她开除了 所以呢?
What the fuck happened? -I fired her. So?
罗曼 你开除电影公♥司♥主管之前 要先问过法务
You cannot fire a studio executive without speaking to legal
和人事 现场还要有别人在场 免得...
and HR and having someone else present.
对...不过我可以 因为我已经做了
Right, right. Except I can because I did.
你究竟跟她说了什么?
What precisely did you say?
因为现在我们可能挨告 成为笑柄 -谁在乎?
Because now we are open to litigation and ridicule
还得想想要怎么道歉
and now we have to think of how to frame an apology.
天哪 我没开除她 好吗?
Fucking Christ. I didn't fire her, okay?
我只是跟她说她被开除了 如此而已
I said that she was fired to her. That's all.
那是什么意思?
What the fuck does that mean?
意思是她不会流落街头
It means she's not gonna be on the fucking street, okay?
我们会让她去负责国际部
We'll kick her up to International.
或是离职之后 去当制片领高薪
Or she walks and takes a fat fucking producer deal.
你可以负责收拾善后 好吗?动作快
You can work on the sweep up, okay?
乔伊很有人脉 她的朋友很多 -我也是 怎样?
Joy has a lot of relationships. She has a lot of friends.
你是处于危险过渡期的软弱君主 -才不是
And you are a weak monarch in a dangerous interregnum.
我觉得你必须重新考虑
And I think you need to reconsider.
爸也会这么做的 你心里明白
This is something that Dad would have done and you know it.
也许吧 但你不是你♥爸♥
Well, maybe. But you're not your dad.
好吧
Okay.
你的处境比较复杂 -好 我是不成才的接♥班♥人
You're in a more complicated position. -I'm what's left.
格丽 是这样的 -怎样?
Gerri, here's the fucking thing. -What?
我开会一半被你拖出来 你让我重新考虑正确的决定
You hauling me out of things, telling me to reconsider good calls
还对我爆粗口 感觉很不尊重我
and using the F word freely, it feels disrespectful.
我需要你相信 我跟我爸爸一样厉害 做得到吗?
I need you to believe that I am as good as my dad. Can you do that?
你做得到吗?
Can you do that?
你是要我说还是真心相信?
Say it or believe it?
你对我不够尊重 这是个问题
You don't treat me with sufficient respect and that's a problem.
也许我该连你一起开除 -最好是 我不在狙杀名单上
Well, maybe I'll fire you too. -Sure. I'm not on the kill list.
所以呢? -所以马特森会很生气
So? -So, Matsson will be very angry.
马特森可以去死 我才不管 -别闹了 你只是在看家
Fuck Matsson. I don't care. -Be serious. You're minding shop.
罗曼 不可以...罗曼
Roman. No, no, no, Roman.
跟金钱对抗你是赢不了的
You cannot win against the money.
金钱会让你粉身碎骨 你♥爸♥爸就很清楚
The money is going to wash you away. Your dad knew.
科技人员要来了 我们玩完了 跟董事会建议吧
Tech is coming. We are over. Make your accommodation.
这是个很单纯的商业决策 你的工作能力不好
This is a simple business decision. You are not good at your job.
也许爸已经知道了
Maybe Dad did know.
也许我开除你是因为 一长串
Maybe I'm firing you for a list of failures I choose
我现在不想提的失败 也许包括了面对
not to outline right now, but including a failure to close off our liabilities,
韦斯达邮轮时 没能及时止损
vis -a -vis claims against Waystar Cruises in a timely manner.
感觉顺理成章 就这么说吧
That'll play nicely. Let's do that.
我的工作能力很强
I am good at my job.
要开始准备离职文件了吗?
Shall we get started on the paperwork?
你要自己处理 还是要我找个比较灵光的人?
You want to do it yourself or do you want me to get somebody a bit sharper?
再见
Bye.
该死的混账
You fucking asshole!
我想我们可以往上推 往上推...
I think we can push. Push it.
罗曼 这太棒了 今晚要挑灯夜战了
Hey, this is juicy as fuck, Roman. We're going to work through the night.
你可以去酒会露个脸吗?
Are you okay to show face at the reception?
你是说那个派对 没问题
The party? Sure.
就是那件事情之后 因为我得紧紧盯着
After the thing, because I got the big eye on.
看样子越来越有搞头了 我什么都看到了
The ball is looking fat, bro. I can see everything.
很好 很好...
Good. Good. Good.
我想跟你说一声 我觉得我们应该开除乔伊
So, I think you should know... I think we should let Joy go.
是吗? -是
Okay. Yeah? -Yeah.
现在就是要让外界觉得 我们有所作为
Right now it's kind of all about the moves,
我觉得这样很好
so, dude, that's baller for me.
是吗 好极了 -对...
Yeah? -Yeah.
来终结乔伊吧 杀了乔伊
Let's put an end to Joy. Death to Joy.
格丽说这样不好 叫我收回成命
Gerri told me that was a bad move and I should roll that back.
所以... 我开除了格丽 -乱讲
So I fired Gerri. -Fuck off.
你开除了格丽?小西的教母格丽?
You fired Gerri? Shiv's godmother Gerri?
对 但我们可能要收回成命
Yeah, but we may need to roll back on that.
你可能得去安抚她一下
You may need to smooth over, whatever.
别管了 老弟 有何不可?
Fuck it, bro! Why not?
就把她扫地出门吧 瞧瞧你
Drop her in the end zone. I mean, look at you.
你接下来要开除谁?
Who are you going to fire next?
开除弗兰克和卡尔 吃掉格雷格 连我也开除
Fire Frank, fire Karl, fucking eat Greg, and fire me, man.
你现在火力全开 -我不知道 这很严重
You're on fire. -It feels big.
要用爸的方式思考 没什么的
Put on the dad goggles, right? It's nothing. Nothing.
韦斯达活力二人组 整顿垂垂老矣的管理团队
Dynamic Waystar duo shake up their senior leadership team, grumble quote,
接下来引述一些人的抱怨...重点来了
grumble quote, caveat.
有些人说 这两个年轻人也许
Some are saying these two young turks might just have what it takes
能扭转局面
to turn things around.
不错吧?
Nice?
不错 -很不错
Nice. -Very nice.
你对大选派对有什么想法?
What do you think about the election party?
你♥爸♥爸的派对?我可以当主持人吗?
Your dad's party? You think maybe I should host?
谁打来的 进攻的维京人吗?
Who's that? Striking Viking?
对
Yeah.
我问你一件事
Let me ask you one thing.
你赞成卖♥♥给马特森吗? -对
You're all in on Matsson, huh? -Yeah.
应该吧 你两个哥哥讨厌我 你也讨厌我
I guess. Your brothers hate me, and you hate me,
你们会开除我 所以我赞成
and you'll fire me, so yeah.
我有点不确定该怎么处理
I don't entirely know what to do.
你是说马特森?
Regarding Matsson?
对
Yeah.
我们处得很好 -你们处得很好?
Well, we have a connection. -You have a connection?
对 怎么了?
Yeah. What?
你想拍他马屁
Because you want to suck him off,
不表示我也想搞他
you think that I must want to fuck him?
觉得我们会 一起住在马特森的豪♥宅♥里
That we're all going to live together in a big old Matsson house,
滥交狂欢 唱着马特森的歌♥?
fucking each other and singing Matsson songs?
你还是一个选项都不放过
Still keeping all your options open, honey. Yeah?
是吗 你最好小心一点
You should be careful with that.
假面男突然说实话了
Truth bombs from the phony man.
我觉得...我想要你 我想重拾旧情
I think I want you. I think I would like this back.
那你就不该背叛我
Well, then you shouldn't have betrayed me.
假面男
Phony.
如果我要说实话
If I try to say it, if I try to say the truth,
事实是我认识你的时候 我这辈子
it's that when I met you, all my life,
一直在想钱的事
I've been thinking a little bit about money,
想着怎么赚钱 怎么把钱留在身边
and how to get money, and how to keep money.
而你没有接纳我
And you didn't ask me in.
小西 你把我拒于门外
Shiv, you kept me out.
我一直配合你公私分明的作风
And I always agreed to all the compartments,
但我觉得一定会在你
but it seemed to me that I was going to be caught
和你♥爸♥爸之间左右为难
between you and your dad.
我非常热爱我的事业和我的钱
And I really, really love my career, and my money,
你知道的 还有我的西装和名表
and, you know, the suits, and my watches.
对 我知道 我喜欢好东西 真的
Yeah, sure, I know. I like nice things, I do.
如果你觉得我肤浅 何不放弃你所有的东西
And if you think that's shallow, why don't you throw out all your stuff
剧集 | 继承之战 | 导航列表