剧集 | 继承之战 | 导航列表
继 承 之 战
第 4 季 第 4 集
你好
Hi. Hello.
早上好 西沃恩
Good morning, Siobhan.
很抱歉今天打扰您
Sorry to bother you today
早上好 莎伦 没关系的
Uh, hey. Sharon. Uh, hi. No problem.
我本想跟你讨论一下化验结果 才知道发生了什么
I wanted to discuss your results and I didn't know,
可我想 你还是希望知道的
but I thought you would want the chance to be aware,
如果你愿意的话
if you're up to it.
是的 当然了
Yeah, sure. Okay.
我长话短说 是好结果
I won't draw it out. It's a good result
血液检测之后
The journey we went on with the amniocentesis
我们做的羊膜穿刺术显示…
after what the blood test showed us…
一切都很健康
everything looks healthy
好的 那就好
Okay. Good
那好 你一切都好吗 有出现异物或者流血吗
Great. And you're still well? No spotting, no bleeding?
不 没有
No. No.
很好
Okay.
那么 根据你的所有检查结果
Well, in terms of all the results I have for you
没有什么需要担心的
there is nothing I think we should be concerned about.
好的
Okay.
很好 -那么 达维娜会跟你联♥系♥
Great. -So, Davina will reach out
预约第20周的检查
to make an appointment for your 20-week scan.
可我现在 有在担心你
But I'm thinking of you at this time
如果有什么我能效劳的…
And if there's anything I can do.
好的 谢谢你 莎伦
Okay. Great. Thank you. Thanks, Sharon.
你把我搞惨了
You know, you fucked me
你♥他♥妈♥把我搞烂了
You fucked me right in the ass here.
朱丽叶 你的所作所为 就是把我捆住
What you've done, Juliet, is you've taken a strap-on
然后狠狠地搞我 知道吗
and you fucked me right in the ass, yeah?
拜托 打给我
Call me. Please.
请坐吧 -谢谢你
Have a seat. -Thank you
稍后见 -好的
I will see you later. -Okay.
谢谢
Yeah. Thanks.
你好 玛西娅 -你好 肯德尔
Hello, Marcia. -Hi, Kendall. Hi
节哀顺变
Mes condoleances
节哀顺变
Sorry for your loss
谢谢你 你也一样, -谢谢
Thank you. Uh, likewise. -Yes
大家备受打击
It's a terrible shock.
没错
Right.
你…你从哪...
And, uh, where... where have you...
你什么时候知道的
When did you get in?
我们每天早上和下午 会联♥系♥
We spoke every morning and afternoon,
所以 一听说 我就来了 -好吧
so I came as soon as I heard. -Okay
我是说
Yeah, I mean, uh...
老实说: 我不知道你们...
I honestly... I didn't think you guys were...
我是说 -我们很亲密
You know? -We were very close.
很复杂
It was complicated
可是 我们每晚都亲密交谈
but we spoke intimately every evening
好吧 行
Right. Okay
格雷厄姆·珍尼特 -节哀顺变
Graham, Janet. -We're so sorry
非常感谢
Thank you so, so much
谢谢你们送来花
for your sending of flowers
为你祈祷 肯 -谢谢你
Praying for you, Ken. -Oh, thankyou
亲爱的 见到你真好
It's so nice to see you, dear one
你好 兄弟 -节哀顺变 肯
Hey, brother. -Sorry, Ken.
谢谢你 谢谢 希德
Thank you. Thanks, Cyd
节哀顺变
Sorry for your loss
节哀顺变 肯德尔 -谢谢你 佩妮
So sorry, Kendall. -Thank you, Penny. Thanks.
谢谢 马克
Thanks, Mark.
你好 -你好
Hey. -Hey.
你还好吗
How you doing?
你好 -你好
Hey. -Hey.
玛西娅是怎么回事
What's up with Marcia?
舞会上的美女吗 -死亡很搭她
Oh, the belle of the ball? -Death becomes her.
还有...凯莉去哪儿了
And, like, where... where's... You know, where's Kerry?
在玛西娅的后备箱里
In Marcia's trunk
被毒蛇吃了 在石棺里
Inside an anaconda. Inside a sarcophagus
按照爸的日程表来看
You know that Marcia hasn't seen Dad
玛西娅已经七个星期没见过他了
in, like, seven weeks. Says on his calendar.
他们每晚亲密通话
Intimate calls every night
你们知道吗 -不知道
Did you get that one? -No.
我应该起诉她
I think I might sue her
让我以为 爸在电♥话♥性♥爱♥
for making me think of Dad doing phone sex
不说点什么吗
No?
不了 如果你想的话 我也可以侃一段
Yeah. No. I could do a phone sex bit if you want
恐怕你是没有那个心情听
I just thought you wouldn't be in the mood
我实际上…很好
Yeah, I'm actually... I'm fine
虽然我确定它最终会击垮我
Like, I'm sure it'll crush me, eventually
货运火车来了 可是今天我...我还好
Freight train a -coming! But today I'm... Yeah, I'm okay.
是吗 是的
Yeah? -Yeah.
我觉得好累
I feel knocked out.
没错 -我没睡觉
Yeah. -I didn't sleep.
我猜 是不是我已经想过太多次了
I wonder if maybe I've just thought about it so much
这样或者那样
one way or another that I don't know
我可能已经提前悲伤过了 -那挺好的
I've maybe pre -grieved. -Well, good for you. I mean,
我不相信你 可是
I don't believe you, but...
不
No. Well
无论如何 我们应该聚在一起
Either way, we should, you know, huddle
因为... -是的
'cause... -Yeah, yeah
对于我们中的一些人 今天很悲伤 然而对于另一些人
for some of us, it's a sad day. But for others
这是大爆破加冕日
it's Coronation Demolition Derby
日程怎么安排的
What's the schedule?
电♥话♥会议应该在11 点
Work call is 11:00, I think.
大家还好吗
Hey. How we doing?
没有他在
It's so strange being here.
感觉好奇怪 -是的
Yeah. -... without him.
没错 没错 我错过了什么
Indeed. Indeed. So, what have I missed?
很多来电
A lot of incoming
很多很多电♥话♥ -是的
Lot of incoming. -Yes.
总统们 首相们
Presidents. Prime ministers.
是的 努力保持一切平稳
Yep. Just trying to keep everything stable.
董事会将在一个小时后连线 选出新的老大
Board on the line in, what, an hour, to pick a new top dog
你什么感觉 弗兰克 谁会是新的 CEO
And what's your sense, Frank? What are the, uh, CEO vibes?
有谁愿意来…
Would anyone care for...
参观一下瓷器吗
a look at the china?
他本打算把那屋子里 一半的人都炒了的
He was gonna fire half that room.
大家都知道吗 我们应该说出来吗
Do people know that? Should we get that out there?
不 不要搞成一场闹剧
No. We don't want it to look like a shit show
虽然这是个混乱的故事
You know, it's chaos narratives...
自相残杀的故事 和垃圾故事
fratricide narratives, bad narratives
家人们 -你好
Hey. Hey. guys. -Hi.
天哪
Oh, man.
我...我很抱歉 请节哀顺变
I'm... I'm sorry. I'm sorry for your loss.
谢谢 -谢谢你
Thanks, man. -Thank you
还好 我们大家可以...
It's just great that we can all...
家人们可以互相支持 共渡难关
The family can support each other and stay strong through this
是的 -谢谢 格雷格
Yeah. -Thanks, Greg
我的家人
My guys.
我亲爱的家人
My lovely guys.
行了 行了 你应该知道
Okay. Hey, hey. You know, we're not, like,
我们没有从小一起长大 好吗 我们的父亲刚去世
playing Chutes and Ladders. Okay? Our dad just died.
所以... 确实对不起
And... -No, I'm sorry
我很悲伤
I'm sad.
只是在想 事情会怎么发展
And just thinking about how things will shake down
董事会马上要召开了...
Right? There's the board meeting coming up...
我和尤恩聊过了 他有发言权
any minute, and I talked to Ewan and he'll have a say
所以... -你...你需要一个
So... -You... You need to get
新的妈妈 知道吗
a new mommy. Okay?
我们不是你的妈妈
We're not your mommy.
我要...我要接电♥话♥了 能麻烦你
I'm... I'm getting a call here. Could you maybe...
剧集 | 继承之战 | 导航列表