剧集 | 继承之战 | 导航列表
才没有 我没在拍你马屁 卢卡斯
No, I'm not kissing your ass, Lukas
你太聪明了 马上就会察觉
You're too smart, you'd spot it a mile off.
我正要在你老公嘴里拉屎
I'm about to take a shit in your husband's mouth
他八成会说
and I'm pretty sure he's gonna tell me
尝起来像红酒烩鸡
it tastes like coq a u vin
不会 我不会 我不会
No, no, I'm not, I'm not
说真的 你们家好漂亮
No, but seriously, it's a really, really nice place
多谢夸奖 -谢谢 谢谢你
Thank you. -Thanks. Thank you.
离婚后 房♥子归谁?
Who'll get to keep it in the divorce?
我们是不是要去交际一下 -对 很高兴看到你
Yeah, shall we hit up some people? -Yeah, good to see you
回头再聊 -好
Talk to you later. -All right
是的
Yeah.
很高兴看到你
It's good to see you
我也是 加里
Yeah, yeah. You too, Gary.
你要先找纳特 卡莉 和薇乐莉
So, you need to hit Nate, Carly, Valerie first
我得盯着我哥哥 你只需要...
But I have to keep an eye out for my brothers, and you just need
你有过经验 别...
You've done this before, so just don't...
你知道的 不要...-不要 什么
You know. Don't... -Don't what?
不要大叫“人都是资料"再把屌♥塞进鳄梨酱?
Don't scream "people are data " and stick my dick in the guac?
对 没错 不要... -不要那样做 明白
Yeah. Sure. Don't... Yeah. -Don't do that. Okay
你即将买♥♥下 美国最有价值的文化资产
Yeah, you're about to purchase one of the most prized cultural assets
和政♥治♥通讯频道
and political communication channels in America
所以 得先打好地基
and you need to prepare the ground
否则 你的众多敌人
because otherwise, your many fucking enemies
一定会当你是哥特堡的混♥蛋♥程序员 而出♥卖♥♥♥你的
will portray you as some jerk-off coder from Gothenburg, okay?
我就是个哥特堡的混♥蛋♥程序员
I am a jerk-off coder from Gothenburg
对吧 艾芭
Right, Ebba?
还记得艾芭吗 -嗨 记得
You remember Ebba? -Hi, yeah.
很高兴又看到你
Good to see you again.
你好吗 -彼此
How are you? -You, too.
我...你知道的 谁在乎啊
Oh, I'm, you know... Who cares?
谁在乎啊 是啊 真迷人
Who cares? Yeah. Charming
不是说你必须现在行动
Okay, oh, well, not that you need to do anything about this now
但 你应该开除你们的说客
but you should fire your lobbyists, just so you know
你们需要的是造雨者 而不是气象播报员
You need rainmakers, not weather forecasters.
当然 不过这不是我的职权范围
Sure. It's just not really my arena.
对不起 这个是安德瑞斯.
I'm sorry. It's more Andreas.
艾芭 你不用道歉
You don't have to apologize, Ebba, it's
我们只是在分享资讯而已
It's just information we're sharing, so...
这是...社交焦虑
It's... social anxiety
全世界唯一讨厌跟别人交谈的公♥关♥
The only PR person in the world who hates talking to people
对 我不爱参加派对 但是我没问题的
Yeah, I don't love parties, but I'm good
我则最爱派对
Whereas I love them
真的
I do.
干杯 -好极了
Skal. -Yep.
对 我有个爱吃大♥麻♥的二当家
So, I have a number two who's moon-beamed on edibles
和一个害怕沟通的公♥关♥主任
and a communication officer who's terrified of communicating
太好了
Oh, brilliant.
所以...我不去摩加迪休
So, Mogadishu's a no-go
当然 -去那里等于被判死刑
Of course. -It's a death sentence.
老实说 我们觉得受到羞辱
Frankly, we're insulted
但是... -是吗
But... -Are you?
我想衡量所有的选项
I would like to roll through all the options
你身为我弟...
So, as a brother...
觉得最好的选项是什么 -好的
what's the top option? -Okay
让我看一下
Let me... Let me have a little look
我很想去欧洲
I would love to get to Europe.
有办法悄悄摸进去吗
Can I creep up through the underbelly?
从巴尔干半岛上去
Come up through the Balkans?
递补几个离职的资深外交官 圣诞节到柏林
Couple of senior departures, Berlin by Christmas?
他们也许会愿意让你去斯洛文尼亚或斯洛伐克
They may be willing to talk Slovenia or Slovakia
斯洛开头的国家我都不想去
Yeah, I think I'm a no on the Slos.
韩国怎么样
What about South Korea?
韩国
South Korea.
国内生产总值在十名之内
Top ten GDP
重要的地缘政♥治♥玩家
major geopolitical player
我觉得难度很高
I feel like that would be tough.
朝鲜
North Korea.
主上 别乱讲
Oh, easy, my liege
你又不知道 没人知道 这就是重点
You don't know. Nobody knows. That's the point.
说不定 我能重现尼克森打开中国大门的伟业
I could open it up like Nixon did China.
康 他们不会让你去核武国家
Con, they're not gonna put you anywhere with nukes
太羞辱人了 我不想去
Well, that's insulting. I don't think I wanna go anywhere
没有核武的国家 -好吧 那么...
that doesn't have nukes. -All right. Well...
你觉得阿曼如何
How do you like Oman?
阿曼
Oman?
对 贫穷版的沙特阿♥拉♥伯 或富裕版的也门
Yeah, poor man's Saudi Arabia or rich man's Yemen.
我得问问
I have to check.
看我家那口子觉得阿曼如何
See what my woman thinks about Oman
真有你的 很好 -很好
Nice. Yep. Good. -All right, good
我觉得 我是个白手起家的人
Well, I... I guess, essentially, I'm a self-made guy
推出了大受欢迎的超酷商品
who came up with a really cool product that people love
我会把每个月的九块九毛九寄给你
I... I send you my 9.99 a month
我不讨厌你 -感谢惠顾
I'm no hater. -Appreciate it.
但 丹尼尔很担心失控的算法
But Daniel is troubled by out-of-control algos.
他担心你们这些... -是
You see, he is worried that you... -Yeah.
科技宅 会卯起来 做资料探勘
Bleep bloop guys are gonna data-mine us all to death
对 不 不 这我明日
Yeah. No, no, I totally get that
但 资产迟早会有人接手 对吧
And in terms of all this someone's gonna pick up the assets, right?
那 会是谁呢
So, who's that gonna be?
会是...我无意冒犯 小西
Is it gonna be, and no offense, Shiv
但是 要交给富二代吗
but the fail sons?
真的吗 这是个好选项吗
Really? Is that a good option?
他们会遵循父亲的老路 但是做法更笨拙
They will do what he did, but they will do it stupider
更难看 更没有责任感
and uglier, and less amenable
我知道很让人惊讶 但 卢卡斯还蛮愿意听取建议的
And, surprisingly, Lukas is actually pretty amenable
乐于接受建议? -对
Amenable? -Yes.
那 泛美网科的领导阶层呢
What about leadership at ATN ?
我会大刀阔斧地改革
Well, I would definitely make some major leadership changes
泛美网科的领导阶层 对 -真的吗
at the top at ATN , yes. -Really?
汤姆
Oh, Tom.
我挤不进去
I can't wiggle my way in there.
他拉着小西去拍纳特的马屁
He's just busy slobbering up Nate with Shiv.
格雷格 他们只是在聊天
They're just talking, Greg
你能不能多销几瓶红酒
Can you... Can you push a few more of these, and.
算了 先收起来
No, actually, put them away
咱们用饥饿营销
so we create a kind of scarcity thing
嘿 哥们 -嘿 哥们
Hey, man. -Hey, man
兄弟
Brother.
好久不见
Been a minute.
听我说 我知道咱们没有机会好好聊聊
Listen, I know we have n't had a chance to talk
我很遗憾 哥们
I'm sorry, man.
是啊 -他是个…
Yeah. -He was...
我能说什么呢 天啊 我简直无法想象
What can I say? Jesus, I can't imagine.
是啊 很难过 但是你知道的
Yeah, it's tough, but, you know
日子还是要过的 对吧
life keeps a-rollin', right?
但是 你哥们
But you, man.
你很有造王者的架势
You, throwing off some kingmaker vibes
真的 丹尼尔还好吗
Fuck yeah. How's Daniel?
我可以推荐你几个人吗
Can I shoot you names?
我扑克之夜的牌友
You know, you could make a decent.
可以组成一个很不错的内阁
You could make a decent cabinet from my fucking poker night
当然 好 运动人士一定会很喜欢
Sure, yeah, yeah. The activists would love that
听着 兄弟 我就直接说了
Look, dude, I'm just gonna give you my rap straight
可以吗
Okay? Is that okay?
我觉得 我们会对你们很有帮助
I think we could be really good for you guys.
我说的是 大幅重整对话
Like, I'm talking major reset of the dialogue
这与我的利益有切身关系
Which I am personally invested in
但 前提是 这笔交易必须破产
But that only happens if this deal goes away
你懂的 碍于董事会和股东
Yeah, you know, board-wise, shareholder-wise
剧集 | 继承之战 | 导航列表