剧集 | 继承之战 | 导航列表
为了爱?
for love?
放弃你的项链和珠宝
Throw out your necklaces and your jewels
为了在三星意大利餐厅约会
for a date at a three star Italian.
可以吗 来跟我一起住拖车公园
Come and live with me in a trailer park.
可以吗?你来不来?
Yeah? Are you coming?
我会为了爱跟你走天涯的 汤姆万斯甘斯
Well, I'd follow you anywhere for love, Tom Wambsgans.
我相信我们的生活家房♥地♥产♥品牌
I'm convinced that the Living Plus real estate brand
可以让邮轮体验正式登陆
can bring the cruise ship experience to dry land
并为我们的乐园部门带来...
and provide a significant boost to the earnings...
好 可以停了
Okay, you can stop it.
我们要他说的是带来双倍进账
We wanted to say double the earnings
而不是丰厚进账
instead of a significant boost.
我不确定这做得到
Well, I'm not sure that I can do that.
但我敢说你可以
But I bet you can.
我可以跟音效剪接师谈
Well, I can talk to the sound editor,
但若没有他说这几个字的视频...
but without those words, without him saying...
你可以用其他的片段剪辑
You can build it from other bits.
就是... -我不知道可不可以
Yeah, I don't know if I can.
当然可以 我需要你这么做
Well, yeah, you can. I need you to.
我是说从技术上来说 我不确定做得到
It's just that technically I don't think that I can do that.
听着 够了...
Look, that's enough, okay?
总之想办法做到就是了 一定要做到
Just fucking make it happen.
一定要 好吗? -好
Make it happen, okay? -Okay.
不然我会有麻烦 我不希望有麻烦
Or I get in trouble. And I don't want to get in trouble.
我想上白名单
I want to get in the good books.
帮我上白名单
So, you help me get in the good books.
懂了吗 剪接师先生? -懂了
Understand, Mr. Snippy Snip?
如果加倍呢?
What if we doubled that?
这是什么意思 可以加倍吗?
What is that? Can we double it?
你比我更清楚这个行业
You know the specific business better than me,
但是以单位而言 如果乐观点...
but on units, if we go optimistic...
来个爆♥炸♥性乐观吧 彼得 -可能吧
Go explosive, Pete. -I guess.
第一波会是佛罗里达 科罗拉多 亚利桑那 500
The first wave being Florida, Colorado, Arizona, 500.
能不能上修到一千? -应该可以
Could that be 1 000? -I suppose, yeah.
再来是五年和十年期预测
And then the five and 10 year projections?
数字一定要非常可信 彼得 一定要有可信度
It needs to be super credible, Pete. It's got to be credible.
新产品和服务 行销的机器学习
New products and services, machine learning on the marketing,
加上重新包装 给第三方的健康资讯
plus repackaging health data to third parties.
每个月轻轻松松就能成长...两到三个百分点
Easily, easily grow that to 3% per month.
这样复合年均成长率是多少?
What does that do to CAGR?
会不会变多 彼得? -会多很多
Does it make it bigger, Pete? -It makes it a lot better.
多多少 百分之五十?每年吗 还是五年?进账会变十倍?
What? 50% per year, five years with 10x revenue?
我能跟卡尔谈吗?
Can I talk to Karl?
可信度的上限是多少?
What is the biggest headline number that's credible?
问题数字不只是数字
The thing is, numbers aren't just numbers.
它们是数字 -我听不懂你在说什么
They're numbers. -You're talking gibberish, Pete.
开玩笑的 我在跟你开玩笑
No, I'm just kidding. I'm kidding. I'm fucking with you.
如果你觉得可怕 是因为这其中的潜力大得吓人
Pete, if it feels scary, it's because the potential is scary, Pete.
当然 我懂
Sure. No. Good.
我需要你有信心
Hey, I need you to be comfortable,
因为分♥析♥师会对这一点穷追猛打
because the analysts, they're going to get into us on this.
你有信心吗?彼得 你有信心吗?
Are you confident? Are you confident, Pete?
我想这是可以的 可以说出一个道理来
I think we can make the argument. We can make the argument.
对 太好了
Great. Fuck yeah!
路卡斯 亲爱的
Hey, Lukas. Hey, sweetie.
听着 我想应该跟你说
So, look, I figured that I should mention
我们会极力宣传生活家
we are going to be pushing Living Plus.
我不喜欢房♥地♥产♥
I don't like real estate.
因为规模无法放大 收尾太麻烦了
It's not scalable, and I don't want the hassle of unwinding.
你有办法阻止吗? -不行
Is there any way you can stop it? -No.
没办法 你要我怎么阻止?
No, I can't. I mean, like how?
我也不知道 你可以关灯 或是说有炸♥弹♥
I don't know. You can turn off the lights or bomb threat.
听着 我跟你透露了很多事情
Look, I am being very generous telling you stuff
因为我觉得有鉴于目前的情况 这样做是对的
because I feel like it's appropriate given where we're at,
但是我不想对任何人施压
but I'm not about to start dropping stage weights on people's heads.
听着 让我想一下 好吗? -好 再见
Let me have a think about it. -Okay. Bye.
早安 -早安
Good morning.
情况如何? -很好
How we doing? -Good.
房♥子最后还是 没有满足你所有的要求
The house. In the end, the guys couldn't achieve everything.
不是只有这样吧?
This won't be just this, will it?
不是 外面会加一些东西 其他的用灯光来补足
Well, no. We're throwing something over it. We can do it with light.
云也有了?
You did the clouds?
对 -我可以看吗?
Yeah. -Can I see them?
约翰 开云灯
John! Hit on the clouds.
工作暂停
Hold the work.
各位 这完全不是我要的云
Guys, that's not the clouds. It's not the clouds at all.
我跟你们说过我在柏林看过 他们...
I told you I saw it in Berlin.
我们跟他们联络了 但是...
We were in touch with them, but...
让我想一下
Just let me think.
你觉得呢 那些字还放得下吗?
What do you think, man? It still fits? The words?
那些字...对
The words? The words, yes.
那些有趣的数字是哪里来的?
Where did those fun little numbers, where did that come from?
从这上面 罗曼 -那上面?
From up here. -From up there.
预测 对吧? -当然
Hey, projections, right? -Sure.
开玩笑的 数字有了 彼得有数字了
I'm kidding. No, we have it. Pete has it.
没问题的
Yeah? -It's all good. Yeah.
大棒一挥 打到外太空 对吧 罗曼?
Hockey stick, we're pushing to the moon, right, Rome?
打到外太空
To the moon.
你对那些字有什么想法?
Hello. -What do you think about the words?
那些字很好 都没有问题
Yeah, the words are good. The words are okay.
是吗? -是
Yeah? -Yeah.
那数字呢?
What about the numbers?
是啊
Yeah.
我懂你的想法 但... 那些数字很大
I mean, I get the idea, but, you know, those are big numbers.
我很担心 罗曼 他的双眼有异样的光芒
I'm worried, Rome. He's got that gleam in his eye.
不会有事的
That'll be okay.
我的天啊 罗曼 这很不妙
Jesus Christ, Rome, this is not good.
场面会很难看
It's going to be very fucking messy.
你失控了 他也失控了 现在这里又搞不定
You're out of control, he's out of control, and this is going down.
今天的活动要不要取消?
Should we pull the plug on today?
没问题的...我觉得这个方法不错
It's fine. It's a decent play, I think.
最好是 假造数字 打到外太空和想象中的白云
Sure. Made up numbers and shooting to the moon and imaginary clouds.
老哥 拜托 -我知道 只是...
Dude, come on. -No, I know.
我觉得风险很高 但我觉得必须硬着头皮冲
I think it's high risk, but I think, you know, we have to back it.
你知道他在台上可以为所欲为
You know he could do anything up there,
到时候... 你也脱不了身
and then you're a part of it.
他的计划很鲁莽
Like, he has harebrained schemes.
我很爱他 但是他承受不了压力
I love him, but it cracks under pressure,
我觉得我们应该保护他 我们应该阻止这件事
and I think we should protect him. We should stop this.
你好吗?
Hey, hey. -Hi, how are you?
很好... -你这身打扮真帅
Yeah, good. -Cool digs.
还为了发表会穿飞行夹克
Flight jacket. For the launch.
对 为了发表会 -要对一遍吗?
For the launch? -You want to run it?
我们要不要对一遍?我不要云了
Should we run it? I'm not doing the clouds. I decided.
是吗 因为那不是云 -我决定了 不需要了...
Because they weren't clouds. -Don't need them.
用音效就好了 肯和罗曼不插电演出
We're just going to do an acoustic set. Ken and Rome unplugged.
先跟你说一声 我在科罗拉多更夸张
Heads up, I've gone even bigger in Colorado.
数字漂亮到不行 -是吗 很好
Numbers get crazy good. -Yeah. Okay.
漂亮到会让你失去 对资本主义的信心
Dude, it's enough to make you lose your faith in capitalism.
你想说什么都行 -我想也是
Like, you could say anything. -I'll bet.
我帮你做了一件 你试穿一下 -夹克吗?
I made you one. -A jacket?
对...那件是你的 对 -是吗?
Yeah, yeah, yeah. That's for you. -Yeah?
我们都是驾驶 所以要做飞行夹克 -我懂
Co -pilots. That's the idea. -Yeah, okay. I got you.
你拿到讲稿了吗?
You got the pages?
如果是这样的话 我得先说一下 我...
In that case, I should talk a little bit. I just...
怎么了?
What?
我想...我也说不上来 也许...
I think that... I don't know. Maybe...
也许我们不该这么做
Maybe, like, we shouldn't do it
或是...也许可以延期
or like, maybe postpone.
别这样 老哥 这真的没关系
Don't. Hey, man, it's okay. It's not...
剧集 | 继承之战 | 导航列表