剧集 | 继承之战 | 导航列表
什么事
Okay. What?
我刚发现 我女儿
Ijust found out that my daughter
她碰巧在你父亲去世的消息
she happened to sell a bunch of Waystar stock
公开之前 抛售了一批...
just before the news about your father went, um...
韦斯达的股票
went public
完全是巧合
A total coincidence.
但我...不想让它变成一个问题
But I, uh... I don't want it to come up as an issue, y'know?
你那天跟她交谈过吗
Did you speak to her on the day?
通话记录里面都有什么
What are the phone records gonna say?
我不记得了
I can't recollect.
雨果
Hugo.
我跟朱丽叶关系很疏远
I don't even have a relationship with Juliet
这是个悲伤的事实
that's the sad fact
讽刺的是 我们很少聊天 而且...
The irony is, we hardly talk and, uh...
谢谢 肯
Thanks, Ken.
有什么精彩的
Anything good?
信使报 你得需要
The Courier. You need a...
一个密♥码♥本 才能看懂 准备好了吗
code book for this one. You ready?
好了
Yeah.
一个复杂的人
"A complicated man."
向员工扔手♥机♥
Threw phones at staff
挺有趣的 -“对国民情绪拥有敏锐嗅觉”
It's good. -"Sharp reader of the national mood."
他有点种族歧视
He's a bit racist.
还有"他是那个时代的杰出人物”
Well, then. "He was very much a man of his era.
再说一次 种族歧视
Again, racist.
而且 容忍♥性侵事件
Also, relaxed about sexual assault.
商业天才
"Business genius."
没给美国交过半毛钱的税
Never paid a penny in U.S. Tax.
那真是... -太炸了
Oh, that's... Yeah. -Boom.
"人脉很广"
"Well connected"
"人脉很广" 这不太公正了
"Well connected" Now, that's not fair.
我感觉这词是…
I feel like well -connected is...
通常是恋童癖的委婉说法
generally accepted to be a euphemism for pedophile
从没人暗示过他.
and no one ever suggested that he would, you know...
会操小孩 -确实
Fuck a child. -Yeah
是啊
Yeah.
他连自己孙儿都不抱
He wouldn't even hug his grandkids.
大伙打扰了 我觉得他们想在图书室见你们
Hey, guys. Sorry. I think they wanna see you up in the library.
好 咱们走
All right, let's go.
谢了
Thanks
你好啊 肯
Hey, Ken.
你好 汤姆 -肯 我只想说
Hey, Tom. -Hey, um, Ken, Ijust wanted to say, you know
我们之间确实发生了很多很多事
I know there's a lot of water under the bridge, a lot of history
但 在我看来...父亲大人走了
But as far as I am concerned, the... the big man passing
那些也都会一笔勾销 对吧
cleaned the slate. So, yeah. I just... Yeah.
我只想和你说这个 我希望
I just wanna say that and you know, I wish, maybe
我可以收回
there's some things...
之前说过的一些话
I could maybe take back, some words
很遗憾你失去令尊 但我希望你知道
And I'm sorry for your loss. But I want you to know
我在这里...随时待命
that I'm... that I'm here to serve. Right here
我喜欢你 汤姆
I like you, Tom.
祝你好运
Good luck.
来了 -你们好
Hey. -Hello.
你们好 -进来坐吧
Hello. -Yeah. Come on in. Have a seat.
你们好吗 我们来了 好不
What's up? Yeah, I know. We're in. Okay?
就不坐了 你们怎么样
No, thanks. -How are you doing?
还能撑下去 -听着
Yeah. Hanging in. -So, look.
我是你父亲的遗嘱执行人
I'm one of the executors of your dad's affairs.
这不是法律事务
This is not a legal matter.
但我们发现 他还有其他遗愿
But certain wishes have been discovered
似乎在某年某月 具体日期没有标注
And it appears at a certain point, undated,
你们的父亲看上去是希望
it was suggested that it was your dad's wish that
肯德尔接任首席执行官一职
Kendall take over as CEO.
什么时候写的 -是在保险箱里发现的
Uh -huh. From when? -Well, it was in the safe.
夹在雷马达收♥购♥案
Between pieces on the Raymada acquisition
和第一美属维京群岛重整案之间
and the first U.S. Virgin Islands reorganizations.
很久了 -有...
So, it's... -It's old. It's... it's
据我们所知 应该是四年前写的
So, as far as we can tell, from four years ago or so
然后 还有一些
Yeah. Then, it looks like there are
后来用铅笔追加的内容 我...
pencil addendums from another time, I...
我们不知道这个的状态 而且...
We don't know its status. And I mean...
它不具备任何法律效力
it doesn't hold any legal value.
我们想让你们知道这个东西
But we wanted you to know
但也不想特别强调它的重要性
but we wouldn't want it to feel more significant than it should
因为你们家族不再拥有韦斯达的多数控制权
Because the family no longer has majority control
所以 此类提议不具备法律效力
of Waystar, so any such suggestions are non -binding
我爸是集团创始人
Dad was the founder
所以吧 -当...当然
So... -O... of... of course,
这是很久前写的 很多情况都变了
it is from some time ago and things changed
洛根是个多变的人
And Logan was a man of different moods
对 对
Yeah. Yeah.
这里有些用铅笔追加写的
There are some additions in pencil
艺术品补充条款
that he put in about artifacts.
我觉得吧... 我能看看吗
And I think... Can I?
我们觉得从上下文来看
We think from context,
这应该是在过去的一年半里加的
uh, they were added maybe in the last 18 months
那他是最近加了这条下划线吗
So, he underlined recently?
是加下划线还是划掉啊 -小西
Underlined or crossed out? -Shiv
不是的 我不是赞成或反对
Oh, no, no, no. I'm not saying for or against
只是想...事实上.
I'm just... As a matter of fact, it's.
你认真的吗 -我是说
Are you serious? -I mean,
毕竟这看起来... -好了 好了
I mean, it's kinda... -Okay. Okay
给我看看
let me see the thing
不管是下划线还是划掉.
It's underlined or crossed out, it doesn't.
其实都不重要 因为...
It doesn't really matter because it's...
法律上来讲 只有董事会
Legally, it's the board,
能决定 -没错
yeah, who will choose. -Exactly
市场 股东 董事会
The market, the shareholders, the board
大家都希望能谈成交易
we all want the sale to go through
这也就是个过渡时期的职务
So, it's an interim position, really
当然 我的意思是 谁都能担任
Sure. I mean, anyone could do that.
既然他说...我是说.
And since he said... I mean... I mean,
他已经说了... -肯
he has said... - -I mean, Ken.
我明白你意思 但这张纸太古老了
Sure, man. I get it. But like, this... this thing is old
而且自那以后 你想送他坐牢
and you've tried to put him in jail, like.
差不多有十多回的样子... -我...
twelve times since then. So... -
我想弄清楚的是.
I wonder what was the, you know...
是下划线还是划掉
the underlining or the crossing out
另外 不注明日期
and the unknown age
这不就是...无效文件吗
if it... The document isn't essentially moot
你知道...这无法解读了
You know, it's im... Impossible to decipher
反正这张破纸上没写"小西”
Well, it sure as fucking shit doesn't say "Shiv."
行 -那他
Okay. -So, what else
还写什么了...你能介绍...我不想.
is in the fucking... Can you... I don't wanna...
葬礼音乐 在纽约下葬 天主教仪式 你看
Music, burial in the city, Catholic. You can see.
要我找格雷格吗
Should I get Greg now?
把这事弄清楚
Just clear this up
失陪一下
Excuse me.
这里还有些公事 也包括私事
There's a mix of, uh, business and personal.
他给科林留了块表
A watch for Colin.
老实说 看上去是他自己起草的
Honestly, it looks like he drafted it himself
都没有给律师 就那么放在保险柜单
never sent it to his lawyer and just put it in the safe
我是说
I mean, mo... more of
这更像是记录灵感
a selection of musings, really
有对税务情况的想法
Some thoughts on the tax position
还有对收藏品的想法 -他...都有什么收藏
or some artwork in storage. -What... what does he have?
他为了投资 买♥♥的一堆印象派的画
He's got, like, a shit ton of, like, investment impressionisms
是吧 好像有三幅高更的画
Right? Like, he's got, uh, three Gauguins
为了躲税 没让别人看过
no one's seen for tax reasons, so
我觉得 他的建议是
I think his suggestion was
剧集 | 继承之战 | 导航列表