剧集 | 继承之战 | 导航列表
这就是我的最终目的
ultimately, that's how I want it
兄弟 别这样 他不过是在纸上
Man, come on. You're jerking over a piece of paper
写了你的名字 别兴奋过头了
that he scribbled your fucking name on.
江湖传言 你在两个世界中都是最糟糕的
There is an argument that you're the worst of both worlds
不同的场景 相同的结果
Different, but the same.
但这招 对董事会管用 小西 真的管用
That plays, Shiv, it does, with the board
换汤不换药
Same old but with a vibey new banner
根据计划草案 我是首席运营官对吧
COO is on the draft plan, right? Like,
对吧 -对
right? -Yeah.
我是首席运营官
I'm the COO.
我认识马特森 我和爸关系密切
And I know Matsson. And I was very close with Dad
我们的一部分沟通内容
We had a number of communications
你们是知道的 但说实话
that you were aware of and some that, honestly
虽然现在说这些不太合时宜 但也有一些内容你们不了解
now's not the time, but you were not.
是的 我们关系不错 而且说实话 肯
And yeah, I just think we were close and honestly, Ken
这样不太好 对吧
it doesn't feel good, right?
你独占一切
For it to be just... you
是的
Yeah.
所以 这就是我的想法
So, them's my words.
好吧
Uh -huh.
我明白了
I see that.
是的 我明白了 兄弟
Yeah. I see that, bro.
是吗 -是的
You do? -Yeah.
小罗 不一定非得由我一个人出面
I mean, Rome, it doesn't have to be just me.
我同意 你说得有道理
I'm down. It makes sense.
好的吧
M'kay.
那我呢
And what about me?
老实说 我担心
Honestly, I just worry...
自己看起来像是在强词夺理
it looks like special pleading
首席运营官的人选
Like, it's the COO's.
在计划草案中已经明确了
It's in the draft plan
而纸上写的是我的名字
I'm on the piece of paper
那个人必须看起来情绪稳定
It... It needs to look fucking dry
干净利落 坚韧不拔
and clean and tough
我不是吗
And I don't?
不是吗 我看起来睡眼惺忪 蓬头垢面
Yeah? I look too teary eyed and mascara streaked,
分分钟都有可能晕倒 是吗
and like I might fucking faint?
我够干净利落了吧 -小西 这不是
It's clean enough. -Shiv, it's not... it's not...
我觉得这行不通
really... I don't think it works
你确实没有经验
You actually don't have experience.
理由站不住脚
It starts to look flaky.
战略审查是我做的
I did the strategic review.
那是爸给你铺的路
That was "Daddy make work."
而且“两个和尚抬水喝 三个和尚.
And besides, I think two is cool but three is...
三个和尚… -三个和尚没水喝
Like, three is... -Three is a bit wonky
我是说 两个人是正经性♥爱♥.
I mean, two is... fucking
三个人就是嬉皮士的纵欲狂欢了
and three is like some weird orgy for hippies.
我不认为董事会能同意三个人
I can't see the board going for three.
我必须分到一杯
Well, I need to wet my beak
只是由我们两个出面而已
We'd only be fronting it.
我不需要刷脸 也不是自尊心作祟
I don't need to be front facing, and it's not about ego.
当然 我们是三人团队
Really, it's the three bie. It's the team.
是啊 事事都有你的份
Yeah, you're inside everything.
可以吗 就像...我没想伤害任何人 好吧
Okay? This is like... I'm not trying to fuck anyone, okay?
只是为了说服董事会 昨天...
This is just to sell, and yesterday was...
别这样 天...很真实
Come on. Like, yesterday was fucking... That was real
我想我们...
And I think we're...
我感觉很好...我觉得没有问题
I feel really good about this. This is... I think this is good
我需要了解一切 -一切可以…
I need to be across everything. -Everything. Yeah
只是缓兵之计
Yeah. It's a holding position.
暂时的
It's holding.
我们会完成交易 把泛美网科运作起来 让皮尔斯加入
We'll do the deal. Spin ATN, fold in Pierce.
可能六个月 可能八个月 -利益均分吗
Six months, eight months. -And that's all equal?
是的 -必须均分 分毫不差
Yeah. -Equal as fuck, to the gram.
因为 如果你们给我设了套 而且...
Cause you guys fuck me on this, and it'...
没有
No.
那你们以爸的名义保证
This is a Dad promise. On yesterday
行 -以昨天的名义
Yeah. -On yesterday
以昨天的名义
On yesterday
不会搞你的
Not gonna fuck you.
你们想谈谈吗
You guys wanna talk?
准备好了吗 -是的
Ready? -Yeah.
好
Okay
可以了吗
Okay?
可以吗
Yeah?
我想在董事会正式开始前
I think, uh, pre-board,
我们希望先内部沟通
we were just hoping it would be just us.
不 参会人员没问题
Oh, no. This is a good group
我不确定这样讨论是否合适
I'm just not sure it's appropriate for this discussion
如果你不接受 弗兰克 你可以滚
Well, if you're uncomfortable, Frank, you can fuck off.
一群可爱的朋友在聊天而已 对吧
This is a lovely gang of pals having a chat. Okay?
听着 很简单
Look, it's simple.
应急计划草案中 确定了首席运营官人选
CoOs are on the draft emergency plan.
如果不遵从的话 会显得很不正常
It looks perverse not to honor that
而且 显得故意针对我们
and it looks pointed for it not to be us.
我和罗曼上台
Me and Roman step up
那么
Well, uh,
你们最后一次跟你们老爸说话 是什么时候
when was the last time you spoke with your dad?
大概48小时以前吧 -你们聊得怎么样
Like, 48 hours ago. -And how'd that go?
还不错 -是吗
It went well. -Well?
肯 司法部那边已经有了结论
Ken, the DOJ's all wrapped up
你发表的关于洛根的一切言论都毫无用处
and everything you said about Logan amounted to nothing.
你已经臭了
You're damaged goods
而我却 切实带来了一些 企业文化上的转向
Whereas I shepherded in, um, a lot of cultural change.
我想我们大家都知道 老爸对格丽很有意见
I think we all know that Dad had soured on Gerri
我可不觉得有什么书面记录 能证实这个说法
I don't think there's anything on paper to that effect
但我也没想争这个
But I'm not gonna push it.
我们显然就该是父亲的接♥班♥人
We're obviously the people to take over for Dad
我们是他最亲近的人
We were closest to him.
我想董事会可能会有点想法
I think the board could have concerns
这个嘛 肯德你的名字就在那张纸上
Well, Kendall's name is on a piece of paper
洛根也说过 这个位置该是他的
Logan said it should be Kendall
这是什么时候的事呢 -很多次呢
But when? -A few times.
你们已经失去了洛根
You've lost Logan.
他虽然也有过错 但毕竟公♥司♥是他建立起来的
And for his faults, he was the founder.
肯和罗曼
Ken and Roman
我觉得罗伊科有个罗伊挺好的
I think a Roy at Royco works
再说 这只是临时的
It's not for long.
这样 你就能把他们变成你的傀儡
So you can puppet master them.
谁 我吗 弗兰克 -闭嘴吧
Who? Me, Frank? -Get the fuck outta here.
别说了
Come on.
和马特森的谈判会重新启动
There will be the renegotiation with Matsson.
我只想完成交易 功成身退 我们都有自己的想法
I wanna do the deal and get out. We've got our own ideas
泛美网科获得新生 其他事情也就可以开始推进了
With ATN refreshed, there's a shape for things
我们有正在孵化中的想法 -对
For us, we have things cooking. -Yeah
这么说吧 我们知道董事会非常中意这桩交易
I mean, we... we know that the board is very excited
我们也是 这笔交易相当诱人
about the deal. So are we, it's a good deal
是个好买♥♥卖♥♥ -对
It is a good deal. -Yeah.
历史正在发生
History is happening.
你嗅到那种气息了吗 -当然
Can you smell it? -Sure
玫瑰和尸体的腐臭
Roses and the rotting corpses.
好的 好的 结束了
Okay. Okay, it's done.
尘埃落定 他们投票决定了
It's done. They voted it through
肯和罗曼吗 -肯和罗曼从COO升级接♥班♥掌门人
Ken and Rome? -Ken and Rome step up from COO
起草文件吧 雨果 快
Let's draft it, Hugo, right now.
肯和罗曼 好的 -我去答复...
Ken and Rome. All right! -And I'll reply to...
吾王万岁
Long live the king!
吾王万岁
Long live the king!
还有另一个王也是
And the other king.
你好
Hi.
剧集 | 继承之战 | 导航列表