剧集 | 继承之战 | 导航列表
内部激进派现在咬着他们不放
The left are going after them now.
一群野蛮人 自相残杀
Savages. They eat their own.
表亲们也想收钱跑路
The cousins want out.
所以 我觉得最后抬一手报价也许
So, I think, a last push on price may be..
再稍稍宣染下文化
Little tummy tickle on culture
内奥米飞回去再次确认情况了
And Naomi's flown out to reassure.
结束了 你成功脱身了 洛根
This is it. You landed the plane, Logan
只剩48小时就完事了 恭喜
48 hours and out. Congratulations!
小叛徒们 最近有什么消息吗
Have you heard from the rats?
小西吗 没有
Shiv? No.
好
Good
但我一直在想一件事 先生
One thing has been on my mind though, sir.
是这样的
Yes.
虽然发生了这么多事 但我相信一切都可以迎刃而解
With one thing and another, I'm sure we'll iron it all out
但是 在人生这场艰辛的旅程中
but the rocky, old road of life
我觉得 妻子这部分 一直都特别棘手
and the wife part of that can be a difficult part of it
你也知道的
As you know.
不是对你进行评价啊
Not to comment.
只是 如果可以听听您的意见的话
just to say it would be great to get your take
当然啦 但愿事情不会发展到那一步 但是..
Hopefully, it won't come to that, but..
假如说 到最后 一段感情终究无法破镜重圆的话
In the end, if there is just too much emotional shrapnel.
您这边会有什么样的看法
I wondered what your view would be.
您要是没兴趣的话 也不必理会
Not that you necessarily need to have one,
一段婚姻 假如说我的婚姻 或者说就是我的婚姻
but what would happen were a marriage, such as mine
到最后无法挽回了
even in fact mine.
会发生什么样的事情呢
if that were to falter to the point of failure?
假如你和小西离婚了 -是的
If you and Shiv were to bust up? -Right
我和小西已经尝试了一种解决方式
I guess, Shiv and I have had this experiment,
就是试分居
this trial separation
但是不管发生什么 我们之间的关系不会被影响吧
but whatever happens, we'll always be good, right?
我们的关系不会改变
If we're good, we're good.
好的 这样我就放心了
Okay. Well, that's heartening.
谢谢您
That's heartening
您这么说 我很感动
I'm heartened by that. That's great
凯莉 吃的东西呢
Kerry! Where's the grub?
汤姆都发癫了
Tom's going off his nut here.
所以 你俩是觉得 我们该收♥购♥皮尔斯 是吧
So, you two are thinking we should be buying Pierce, huh?
我一眼就看出来
Because that's obviously
你们的心思了 这么说吧
what you're thinking, and let me just say.
这他妈可不就是我们的首选吗
that's quite the fucking pivot!
好吧 你是不是在想 那百家怎么办
Right. You may be thinking, " What about The Hundred?"
或许 去他的百家
May be, fuck The Hundred?
去他的百家 小西 你这么想的
Fuck The Hundred, Shiv?
从迪拜回来之后 你对这个点子爱到发狂
After Dubai, you were high as shit on it.
这基本上就是你的点子
It was basically your idea.
我很喜欢这个 真的 -是吗
I love it. I do. -You do?
对 我们不能两头一起抓吗
Yes, but can't we do both?
两头一起抓
Can't we do both?
好啊 我们一边开♥发♥ 看高曝光强执行依赖的
Let's launch a high-visibility execution-dependent
颠覆性新闻品牌
disruptor news brand
还一边给一具传统媒体大鳄的尸体
while simultaneously performing CPR on a fucking corpse
做心脏复苏
of a legacy media conglomerate.
要不要问问泰勒斯
Should we ask Tell is?
好 问问泰勒斯吧 看看他是怎么想的
Yes. Let's ask Tellis. I wonder what he's gonna say.
喂 阿泰 你是宁愿
" Hey, Telly. Would you rather
从融♥资♥计划中赚五百万
five million in fees from a funding round "
还是从收♥购♥计划中赚三千五百万
" Or 35 million from an acquisition?"
我还认为 咱们要专心搞“百家“的
I thought we were going for The Hundred
小而美的新产业 能快速发展
Small, new, fast on our feet
你害怕跟老爸对着干吗 -不是的 肯
Are you scared of fighting Dad? -No, Ken.
这些都是老黄历了
That's getting fucking old
你在过去三个月里
You spent the last three months
不是一直在拉赞助找投资吗
hunting down contributors, backers, right?
累得心力交瘁 -我没有什么想法
Working your fucking ass off. -I don't have a view.
我只是觉得 这件事值得探讨一下 好吗
All I would say is, maybe it's worth the conversation, all right?
毕竟是我们的强项
It is our wheelhouse.
皮尔斯好比在谷仓里停了20年的古董车
It's a Daimler that's been in the barn for 20 years
把车上的鸡屎清干净真♥他♥妈♥没准儿
Clear the chicken shit off that thing, fucking may be
好吧 但是我们能负担得起吗
Okay. But can we even afford it?
当然 毕竟现在是打对折了
Yeah, I mean, what, it's... it's half now,
也就是说 差不多八♥九♥十亿的样子
So that's, like, eight, nine bil.
卖♥♥给GoJo之后 我们能分到二三十亿
And after the GoJo sale, we'll have 2-3 bil.
对 这是我们的经费
So, yeah, that's our nut.
如果把我们的名字和现在手头这些精英放在一起
If we partner up with our name with these fucks here.
加上其他有的没的 还有我们的经验
some other pieces of shit, our experience
小西是性感尤物
Shiv the yummy dummy Dem my
我是正义之战里 无畏的斗士
my profile as the fearless fighter of the good fight
你是那个干环事的浪荡子
you as the dirty little fucker pushing the filth buttons.
这就是新一代的罗伊 我们闪亮登场
Yeah, new gen Roys. We have a fucking song to sing
我是觉得 就生意而言
I mean, as a business it's much better
这要比一个要我们画饼推销的初创公♥司♥实际的多
than the made-up company of dreams we were ready to pitch
操 你当初那么喜欢百家
Fuck you! You loved it!
我是喜欢这个点子 很赞 就是有点扯
I do. It's very exciting. But it's kind a bullshit.
罗曼 这是事实 我想大干一场
Rome, it is. I wanna do something.
历史性的选举马上就要开始了
We have a seminal election about to happen
这就是我的1933 我要争取话语权
and it's fucking 1933, and I wanna have a say
罗曼 从已经完善的品牌起步
It makes sense, Rome,
建立一个帝国 这是可以做到的
to start an empire with an established brand.
至少先考虑一下吧
At least rule it out.
讨厌鬼来了
Dis gustibus!
我听说 你闹了个大笑话
I hear you've made an enormous faux pas
所有人 都在嘲笑 你约的那个姑娘
and everyone's laughing up their sleeves about your date
啊 为什么啊
What? Why?
还为什么 她挎了那么大个丑包
Why? Because she's brought a ludicrously capacious bag
里面到底装了什么啊
What's even in there?
挤地铁穿的平底鞋吗
Flat shoes for the subway?
还是她的饭盒啊 格雷格 太可怕了
Her lunch pail? Greg, it's monstrous.
硕大无比 可以带出去露营了
It's gargantuan. You could take it camping.
带着去抢银行都没问题
You could slide it across the floor after a bank job
随便你怎么说吧 反正她已经被我办了
Well, whatever. She's another tick on the chart.
恶心 兄弟
The Disgusting Brothers
别这么叫 咱们讽刺过度就伤人了 格雷格
Don't call us that. It was heavily iron ized, Greg
好吧 我只是开玩笑 我真的喜欢她
Okay. I'm kidding. I really do like her.
是吗 她把浴室里的装饰毛巾全用了
Well, she's used all the display towels in the bathroom
现在所有毛巾都湿哒哒的
and now they're sopping wet
她碟碟不休地谈论自己 还发到社交网络上
She's gab bling about herself and posting it on social media.
她询问别人隐私问题
She's asking people personal questions
她像饿了三天的疣猪一样 狂炫餐前开胃薄饼
and she's wolfing all the canapes like a famished warthog
那是大家过度反应了
People are overreacting.
她不过是跨了一个普通的包包
She brought a normal sort of handbag
你是文明社会里的笑柄
You are a laughingstock in polite society
你再也不能去看歌♥剧了, -或许我们该走了
You'll never go to the opera again. -Maybe we should go
你没事吧 发生什么了
Are you okay? What happened?
没什么 我刚才 找洛根要自♥拍♥了
Nothing. I just asked Logan for a self ie.
你找洛根要自♥拍♥ -是啊
You asked Logan for a self ie? -Yeah.
我说 “恭喜你搞定了一笔大买♥♥卖♥♥”
I said " Congrats on the big deal'
然后说了声“进账啦” 有什么不对吗
I was like " K ar-ching", am I right?
就是跟他开个玩笑
I was being funny.
我跟她们的财务联♥系♥了
So I'm in touch with their bankers
南认为 她已经跟另一位买♥♥家口头约定好了
Nan thinks she's honor bound to another buyer
她拒绝了吗 -没有
Did she say no? -No
但她们已经快要接受交易的大纲了
But they're close to agreeing the outlines of a deal.
没多少人感兴趣 处理家事也是焦头烂额
There's not a ton of interest, managing the family's a nightmare
所以 她们想找一个优先竞标方来运营
so they're looking for a preferred bidder to run a bilateral.
她想今晚就确定这个优先竞标方
She wants to lock in that preferred bidder tonight
也就是说 她觉得这事不能成 但她也确实说了
So, she didn't think it could work. But she did say
她可以跟你聊聊小西
She could speak to you, Shiv.
好啊 那我要不要至少打个电♥话♥过去
Okay. Well, should I at least call?
确认下“灰色花♥园♥"的情况
Just check in at Grey Gardens
磨一磨南
and go, you know, mano a Nan-o?
剧集 | 继承之战 | 导航列表