剧集 | 继承之战 | 导航列表
是啊 -谢谢
Oh, yeah. -Thank you
毕竟是家务事 所以...
This here is a... A family fuck-fuck, so.
无视我吧
Ignore me.
好吧 把事情说清楚
Okay, let's get this figured out
你们就可以继续玩了
and then I can let you get back to your fun
可能得让你白跑一趟了
Well, it might've been a wasted trip
想给我们唱一首“纽约纽约"然后打道回府吗
Wanna give us a quick blast of " New York, New York " And fuck off?
我有话要说
Well, I... I wanted to say something
是吗 想说服我们全票赞成出♥售♥吗
Yeah? Reasons we should vote through the sale?
意料之中
It's... No surprises there
除非你用"伊帕内玛女孩"的调子唱出来
Unless you do it to the tune of " The Girl From Ipanema.'
不是那件事... 除了那件事
Well, um, it's not that. I mean, um, uh, aside from this
我想 我...
um, I guess I..
我想 我...
I guess I just...
其实 我有点想让你们 来参加我的派对的
I... I wanted you there a bit at my party
天啊
Holy shit
爸刚才说出了他的感受吗
Did Dad just say a feeling?
你们知道的 我只是…
Well, you know, I just..
我想这样对大家都好
I thought maybe it would be nice.
该死 现在... 气氛烘托到这儿了
Oh, fuck. Now... now, it's all coming out.
天啊 戏剧大♥师♥飙演技了
Oh, my God, Mr. Melodrama over here
好一出狗血肥皂剧
It's like a fucking telenovela
拜托 兄弟们 他在示好
Come on, guys, he's trying something
你们知道的 我早就
Look, you knew I wanted Pierce
想收♥购♥皮尔斯了
from way back.
当我输了的时候
And when I lost out.
感觉很不好
that was not a good feeling
好吧 你少来了
Yeah, no shit.
我们几乎是从奥尔巴尼走回来的
We practically had to walk back from Albany
我们能不能...抱歉...我们能废话少说吗
Can we just... I'm sorry. Can we cut the shit?
你的来意太明显了
It's obvious why you're here
你们的父亲想解决一些私事
Your father wanted to address the personal stuff
不仅仅是想直接谈公事
and not just launch into the business
你看 这不是私事 爸
Well, see, this isn't personal, Dad
这是公事 跟钱有关
Uh, this is a business decision. This is about the money.
听着 你问钱的事是明智的 真的
Look, you're smart to ask about the money, you are.
但 马特森不会如你所愿
But Mats son won't go there
你们没有经历过 但我是过来人
You haven't been around this, but I've got done a good deal,
你们会得到足够的钱 去做你们想做的事
and you'll get enough to do whatever you want
我经营泛美网科 你们经营皮尔斯
I do ATN, you do Pierce.
这对我们来说 都是一个新的开始
It'll be a fresh start for all of us
从现在开始 情况会越来越好
It'll make things better, and it starts there.
你们只需要投赞成票 促成这桩交易
All you have to do is vote yes and support the deal
你们明白 这意味着什么吗
Do you know what he's offering?
这样 你们就可以把生意场 和家事分开
You can separate the personal and the business, you can...
重新恢复你们作为家人的关系
Hmm. Reset your dynamic as a family
那可太棒了
Oh, super.
这样我们就能回到以前那样
We gonna be just how we, like, we used to be
在一起过暑假
and... and... and go on summer va cay together
像音乐剧里一样 开着车 唱着歌♥ 去旅行吗
and drive down Route One in an RV singing show tunes?
可能比那个要复杂一点
It may be more complicated than that.
我知道 或许
Yeah, I mean, I guess
你的蜜月还没度完
you're still in the honeymoon period
还要上电视播节目
so... getting your own show on TV
难道你现在上不成电视了吗 真的吗
Oh, are you not gonna be on TV now? No?
不好意思 难道不是…
I'm sorry, is thATNot..
他不会出尔反尔了吧
Has he fucked you on that?
反悔是迟早的事
That'll happen, the fucking
不过 恭喜你也尝到这种背叛的滋味了
But congrats on losing your betrayal cherry
够了
Enough.
我以为 你们会想得到我的道歉
I thought you'd be interested in an apology
但是我受够了 -等等 不好意思 你说什么
but that... that's enough. -Wait, I'm sorry
什么道歉 我们没听见啊
An apology? We... we missed that.
听着 我不是那种会道歉的人
Look, I don't do apologies.
但 要是 道歉对你们真那么重要的话…
but if it means so much to you..
对不起
then sorry
现在你说什么
There's nothing you could say to me now
我都不会信了
that I would ever believe.
重谈这桩交易能让我们多赚一亿 爸
This deal push could be worth 100 mil to us, Dad
有那么多钱 我们能买♥♥到多少道歉
How many sorry s do we get for that?
好吧 说白了...
Okay, to be clear...
你到底是为了什么感到抱歉呢 爸
What are you actually sorry for, Dad?
这个嘛 首先
Well, I'm sorry
直升机的事 我很抱歉
for the helicopter for a start
各位 他为今天不让我们上直升机的事道歉呢
You guys, he's sorry about the helicopter from today
我猜这是一桩大事了
Well, that's the big one, I guess.
真的要说这些吗 爸 -好吧
Are we actually doing this, Dad? -Okay
因为要我说 你心知肚明
Cause I think, you know..
我们走到今天这步 还要追潮至…
Seriously, what fucked all this was when..
在意大利跟妈一起的时候 -好吧
with Mom and Italy... -Yeah, okay
我也想过这个
I've had certain thoughts about that
听着 我的出发点是好的
Look, with the best of intentions,
我掌握着控股公♥司♥的结构
I, uh, I got the structure of the holding company
还有家族信托的所有权结构
the ownership structure of the, um, family trust
我可能没有说清楚
There is a lack of clarity and may be
让你们产生了这样的一种印象
maybe you got certain impressions..
真“棒” 要不你现在癫痫发作吧
Amazing. You sure you're not having that seizure?
他已经尽力了 不是吗 你们自己说的
I mean, he is trying, right? And what you said
你们只是想要一个道歉
you were interested in was an apology
好吧 还有别的吗
Okay, then. Anything else?
说啊 爸 你为什么感到抱歉
Come on, Dad. What are you sorry for?
抱歉 忽视了康纳的
Sorry for fucking ignoring Connor
整个人生 -你说太重了
his whole life? -Bit strong
在小罗还是孩子的时候打他
Hitting Rome when he was a kid?
这没啥 所有人都打我
Oh, no. I mean, everyone hit me.
我就是很招人烦
I'm fucking annoying
抱歉把康纳的妈妈关起来
For having Connor's mother locked up?
能不能不要搞金牌调解员这一套
Can we not do a whole show trial here?
那 给汤姆提供离婚建议这条呢
What about advising Tom on my divorce?
怎么样 说这个还有点用
Yeah? I mean, that one... That took effort
这可真是太过分了
That was above and beyond
汤姆向我咨♥询♥建议
Tom asked me for advice
我给他推荐了几个人
I recommended someone he could speak to
你当时又不在
You weren't around
如果你在 我会给你
If you'd been around, I would've offered you
同样的建议
the same advice.
你又不见我 我要怎么帮你
But I can't help you if you won't see me.
听着 简而言之 如果我们要价提高
Look, the bottom line is if we ask for more money.
马特森就跑了 我是知道的 -不 你不知道
Mats son walks. I know that. -No! You don't know that!
你不懂这个人
You don't know him!
你♥他♥妈♥不是什么都知道
You don't fucking know everything
你这么说 不代表这就是真的
Just'cause you say it doesn't make it true.
每个人都赞同你 相信你
Everyone just fucking agrees with you and believes you
你说的就成真了 然后你就到处炫耀
so it becomes true and then you can turn around
看到了吧 我就说我是对的
and say like, " Oh, you see? See? I was right."
但事情不是这样的 你就是个PUA大♥师♥
But that is not how it is. You're a human fucking gaslight!
好吧
Fine.
听着 我只是想咱们聚在一起
Look, I... I just want to get us all together.
你们这些孩子不懂 这是一笔好买♥♥卖♥♥
What you kids don't realize, this is a good deal
全世界都赞同 这笔交易是有价值的
The world likes it. It makes sense.
但到手的鸭子也是会飞走的
But deals have a habit of disappearing
马特森这种人 说变就变 说生气就生气
because pricks like Mats son get pissed off or snap. This..
这都是真实会发生的
This is fucking real
好吧 我可以代表大家说一句话吗
Okay, well, I think I can speak for everyone, can I?
找他再要点钱
When I say, " Go ask him for more money.
为什么呢 -商业意识
But why? -Just good business sense.
要挣我们自己的钱
Gotta make our own pile
对不对 爸 -少来了
Right, Dad? -Oh, come on!
是啊 我的直觉就是这么跟我说的
Yeah, I mean, it's what my gut is telling me
我必须听从我的内心 我只有靠这个才能继续下去
and so I gotta listen to my gut. It's... it's all I got to go on.
剧集 | 继承之战 | 导航列表