剧集 | 继承之战 | 导航列表
所以 我需要一个肉盾…
so I need a pain sponge.
让我放手去 做我爱做的事
when I'm under the hood doing what I love, you know?
明白 -我要的 是那样的人
Sure. -That's kinda what I'm after.
会有问题吗
So, would that be a problem?
不会 不会 找我就对了
Nah. No, man. No. I could do it
二代洛根
Logan Mark II.
不过 这代的他 很性感
Only this time, he's fuckin' sexy
太棒了 要不要喝几杯烈酒?
Yeah. Do you wanna do some shots?
要吗 好 -要 好
Can we? Yeah. -Yes. Yeah
好 -好
Yeah. -Yeah.
来放松一下 宝贝 -好的
Let's get a little loose, baby. -Okay
奥斯卡
Oskar.
汤姆
Tom.
杀千刀的
Motherfucker
什么 -杀千刀的
What? -Motherfucker.
等等 你...
What, are you... Are... Is it?
你能保住工作吗
Are you keeping your job?
我能吗?
Am I?
格雷格 我们都没事了
We're going to be okay, Greg
我们不会有事的 -到底怎样
We'll be okay. -Which is it?
你会大幅减薪 真的 会减很多
You're gonna get castrated on pay. Like decimated
但 我想 我能留住你 好吗
But I think I can keep you. Okay?
眼睛睁大点 我先走了
Keep an eye on. Piss man out.
好
Okay.
要死了
Shit.
该死的
Fuck
格雷格瑞 嘿 -来喝一杯
Gregory! Hey! -Have a drink!
要不要喝烈酒 我们要喝烈酒
Do you want a shot? We're doing shots
那当然 要
If we're doing shots, I'll do shots.
你能喝伏特加吧
Yeah, you can handle some vodka, right?
可以 -来自祖国的烈酒
Oh, yeah. -From the motherland
菜色很丰盛 但是分量不多
It's going to be hearty fare, but modest rations.
真让人惊讶
Surprise, surprise.
我知道 天气这么热 你们都没食欲
Well, I knew you wouldn't be hungry in this heat.
明天早餐多吃点就好了
Anyway, we can fill up on brekkie tomorrow.
去那个可怕的地方
That horrible place where...
平克·弗洛伊德的成员 好像在那里的泳池里大便过
I think someone from Pink Floyd did a poo in the swimming pool
妈 我们得回去了
Yeah, we'll need to be getting back, Mom.
真的吗 -阻止小西卖♥♥掉我们继承的遗产
Really? -To stop Shiv selling our birthright
其实 我是要延续爸爸的计划和心愿
Well, actually, to continue on with Dad's plans and wishes.
可以不要说这些吗
Oh, please, can we just not?
我很高兴你们都来了
You know, I'm really happy to have you all here, and I..
我只想说 不管怎样
I wanted to say, for what it's worth
其实 我并不想太过问你们的事
I don't want to stick my snout in too far..
但我在想 也许 这个讨厌鬼出价购买♥♥公♥司♥
maybe, I'm wondering whether this offer from that awful man
正好给了你们一个好机会
isn't a perfect opportunity
让你们画下句点 展开人生的新章节
to, you know, say farewell, open a new chapter
我一直都是这样想的
That's always been my view.
意大利的事 你会跟我们道歉吗
Are we gonna get an apology? For Italy?
对 我是说 就某方面来说 没错
Well, yeah, I mean, in some ways, in a way, there... Yeah
她若觉得我们该卖♥♥ 倒也是一以贯之
If she thinks we should sell, there's continuity.
这只是我的看法 很遗憾
It's my view and I'm sorry if you've been determined
被你们说得如此不堪
to make something squalid out of it
这是陷阱吗
Is this a set-up?
是这样吧 小西
Is that what this is, Shiv?
你想通过妈 抓住罗曼的要害
You... you trying to tie Mommy's apron strings around Romey's nuts?
什么? -我叫彼得来
What? -I'm going to get Peter.
我叫彼得和他朋友来 因为...
I'm going to get Peter and his friend because..
彼得 -我来了
Peter! -Coming
他和他朋友乔纳森 有个计划
His friend Jonathan and he have got a scheme
想让你们听听
they want to talk to you about
乔纳森… -计划
and Jonathan... -A scheme.
乔纳森是个天才
Jonathan's an absolute whiz.
只是 最近不太顺
He's just been going through some shitty stuff recently
大家好啊
Hello, hello.
这是乔纳森
This is Jonathan.
所以 这是要提案 对吧
Is this a fucking pitch? Is that what this is?
这也许感觉不太恰当 但你们的母亲... -不会 完全不会
It might seem inappropriate, but your mother... -No, not at all.
这也许感觉不太恰当 但不会
No, it might seem inappropriate, but it's not
因为 你们的母亲 很好心
because your mother's been kind enough
让我抢在那些秃鹫之前
to allow me to
先跟你们谈
get you before the vultures
因为 老实说 这里面的获利实在太惊人
because, frankly, the margins on this thing are just so creamy
我…
that I..
说真的 如果我不…
I honestly would feel like a terrible shit if I didn't..
一定要让你们有分一杯羹的机会
if I didn't give you the chance to come to the party
如此而已 -抱歉 失陪一下
That's all. -Pardon me. I'll be back
这提案真的很有意思 肯 -你真的太没礼貌了
This is really interesting, Ken. -I can't believe how rude you are
嘿 兄弟 -嘿 肯 嘿
Hey, man. -Hey, Ken. Hey
我有大消息
So, okay, so I have something huge
兄弟 我现在置身于宇宙中心
Dude, I'm in the center of the fucking universe
我知道的事情 可以毁掉整个太阳系
with, like, knowledge to... fuckin', like, take down solar systems, man.
好 好 兄弟 很好
Sure, sure, man. That... that's great
但是...如果我给你惊人的内♥幕♥
Okay, but... if I give you something incredible
你能回报我吗
would you give me something amazing?
好啊 你要什么
Yeah, sure. Like what?
我是认真的 兄弟 真的是很惊人的内♥幕♥
Well, I'm serious, dude. It is... it is amazing
当然 所以 我也不会亏待你的
Sure, that's why I'm gonna give you something incredible
我需要
I would need.
讲白了 你们能赢吗
Basically, I get... Can... can you guys win?
你跟罗曼 如果...
You and Rome? If..
我可以跟你们成为四人组吗 货真价实的四人组
And could I quad it up? Like, full quad?
你就先说说看吧 快点说
Take your shot, buddy. Just take your shot. Come on
好 做好心理准备
Okay. Buckle up.
我们会很接近风口
Now, we're gonna be skating very close to the wind..
是的 -但是 我有绝对的信心
Yeah. -...but I'm absolutely confident
没人… 用外行人的说法 没人能追得上我们
that no one can, well, in layman's terms, get us on this
明白
Right.
嘿 我是肯德尔 我要问你一个问题
Hey, it's Kendall. Gonna ask you a question
如果是真的 就什么都别说
If there's any veracity to it, don't say anything
明白吗
You understand?
马特森在跟别人谈
Matsson is talking to other people
重点是 我们的设施无法满足
The point is, our facilities won't offer
你对梦幻看护中心的一切需求
all that you dreamt of in a fantasy care home
但可以提供 我所谓的 扎实的基本照护
but it will afford what I call a really solid basic level of care
这也许不会是我们的选择
Not necessarily that one would like for oneself.
因为没有额外的...
You know, they're not going to offer..
不好意思 小西
Apologies. Shiv
怎么了 -我要跟你私下谈谈
What? -I need to speak to you. In private.
也救救我吧 -抱歉 请原谅我
Can I be saved as well? -No, sorry, guys. Please forgive me.
很抱歉 这很有意思 -罗曼 小西 拜托
Sorry, this is very captivating. -Rome, Rome, Shiv, please, please.
你们会想听的 事关重大
You're gonna wanna hear this. It's serious.
别去太久 真是的
Don't be too late. For heaven's sakes
妈 我必须…
Mom, I need to..
乔纳森 很高兴你来了
Jonathan, I'm so glad you came.
等你们回来 鱼就变粘了
Well, the fish will just be gummy by the time you get back, it's just.
我喜欢粘粘的鱼肉 -粘粘的鱼肉
I love gummy fish. -Gummy fish
好 这... -怎么回事?
Okay, this is... this is... -What?
你可能会想打电♥话♥证实…
You're... you're gonna wanna call, you'll wanna confirm
但是 我已经证实过了
but I've just had it confirmed
卢卡斯 在另外找 美国本土CEO
Lukas is interviewing for an alternative US CEO
他在搞你
He's fucking you.
放屁
Bullshit.
你怎么... -已经证实了
How do you... -It... it's confirmed
我有好几个消息来源
A source, a number of contacts
小西 我很遗憾 -你...
I'm sorry, Shiv. -You...
你很遗憾? 少来了 少来了
Yeah, you're sorry? Bullshit, bullshit.
你去打电♥话♥问 我讲得没错
Call whoever. Like, it checks out
又是找劳伦斯 又常常找人出去玩
Lawrence, a bunch of vibe hangs.
有没有发现 马特森比较冷淡了 有一点吧
Have you noticed a little cooling a little bit?
剧集 | 继承之战 | 导航列表