剧集 | 继承之战 | 导航列表
先别打给马特森 我们先想想...
I wouldn't call Matsson so we can figure out.
已经打了 已经打了
Already calling, already calling
你这是狗急跳墙吧
This fuckin' desperate shit, yeah?
看到了吗
See this?
他不接你电♥话♥ 有意思
Is he not answering? That's interesting
他平常会这样吗 -不会 其实很少这样
Does he... does he normally? -No. Rarely, actually
这实在太可悲了 -什么可悲
This is so fucking pathetic. -What's pathetic?
你啊 -好吧 对
You are. -Okay. Fine. Yeah
如果不是真的 那我确实很可悲
I guess it would be if it wasn't true
你打去问卡洛丽娜 打给卡洛丽娜
Like, do... Call Karolina, call Karolina
新的交易声明稿中 已经没有你了
They have erased you from the new deal announcement draft
很差劲 小西 真的很差劲
It's shitty, Shiv. It... it's shitty
这是你的花招 还是真的? -是真的
Is this fuckin' actual? Is this a move? Is this real? -Yeah. No, it's real
格雷格说的 百分之百是真的 -操
Greg, hundred percent. -Fuck.
那 他打算找谁?
So then, who instead?
有几个人选 劳伦斯或是克莱恩
A few faces. Lawrence, I think Klein.
不知道还有谁 但很快就会知道
I don't know who else. I'll know soon.
真是的
Man.
好吧 我是说
Okay, I mean.
所以 要让她归队吗
With her, things are... things are back?
对 只要她能调整自己的策略
As long as she can recalibrate. Yeah
混♥蛋♥
Motherfucker!
看来有搞头了
I think it's game on.
回我电♥话♥
Fucking call me back.
我想 她只是很难接受
I think it's just hard for her.
对 很明显
Yeah, that's very apparent.
这是真的
That's... that's a real thing
可恶 -对
Shit. -Yeah.
好吧
All right, well..
所以 我们...
So, we just..
我们直接去跟她说
I think we just lay it out for her
对
Yeah.
嘿 -好的 那...
Hey. -Okay, so...
现在怎么办
What do we do?
你跟卢卡斯谈过了吗
Well, did you talk to him? Lukas?
没有 我不想跟卢卡斯谈 -好的
No. I don't wanna talk to Lukas. -Okay
我不想
No, I don't wanna... That I don't
他妈的 不要看我
Don't fucking look at me.
怎么了 嘿 我很遗憾
What? Hey. I'm sorry
才怪 闭嘴
No, you're not. Shut the fuck up.
我能说什么呢
Okay. What can I say?
也许什么都不能说 我们可以找人
Except maybe nothing. We might get someone
找莱尔德 或泰勒斯...
We might get Laird or Tellis.
不行 别找该死的莱尔德
No, not fucking Laird
也不要找泰勒斯
and not Tellis
我恨泰勒斯 我厌恶他 他最糟糕了
I fucking... I hate Tellis, I detest Tellis, he's the worst.
他真的很糟糕
He is the worst
打给泰勒斯 打给泰勒斯
Call Tellis, call Tellis.
我们要了解状况 打给泰勒斯
We obviously need a read. Call Tellis
但这件事绝对不能让他知道
But he's not getting even a tiny piece of this. Yeah?
这么做 你没问题吧
You okay? To do this?
这样做很难看 也很差劲 感觉很不好
This is ugly, and this is bad. It doesn't feel great
我知道 但我们是很强的组合
I know. But we're a powerful bloc
他的手法 太粗劣 太大意
Okay? It was sloppy. It was careless.
我们要宰了他
We're ready to fuckin' kill him.
我觉得 你们不切实际
Yeah, I mean, I think you're chasing rainbows
老实说 我觉得他做得滴水不漏 但 我们试试吧
To be honest, I think he has this all sewn up, but sure.
你在吗 -阿泰
You there? -Telly
嘿 -阿泰 谢了 有收到我的短♥信♥吗
Hey. -Telly, thanks, man. You got my message?
刚刚看到
I just saw it.
听我说 这是无损权益的朋友级简报
So, look, this is non-prejudicial. This is friend-level briefing
没有翻来覆去的法律后果
clean of upside, downside, or legal action.
副作用可能包括 天价顾问费
Side effects may include a fat fucking consultation fee.
所以… 他可能 找别人来当 美国本土CEO吗
So... so, yeah. This makes sense about US CEO?
改变决策? -对
Him changing lanes? -Yeah.
从他的角度来看 他需要的不是名字
I mean, from his point of view, he doesn't need the name.
而是实力
He needs chops
小西没有 -小西也在这里
And Shiv doesn't have... -Shiv's here
去你的 泰勒斯
Fuck you, Tellis.
抱歉 小西 不 我…
Sorry, Shiv. No. I.
我只是说 如果要讨论可能的人选
I just mean in terms of the names which are being discussed
我觉得...
they make... I just..
说重点 金发弟
Cut to the chase, blondie
好 如果你们三人集体投票
Okay, if it's you three as a voting bloc
其他 还有...
and on top you have, say..
我有尤恩
I have... I have Ewan
保罗 应该还有戴维
I have Paul. I have Dewi, I think
还有斯图伊我很确定有他
And then, Stewy. Pretty sure
如果你们集体投票 应该可以形成阻止交易的威胁
I mean, as a voting bloc, you can probably threaten to kill it.
对 你们有优势
So, yeah, you have the whip hand
领导权呢 也有吗
What about leadership? Yeah?
有 你们必须对董事会提出条理清楚的计划书
Yeah, you need to present a coherent plan to the board
包括 领导人的人选
including your leadership candidate.
如果是 三人领导小组
And... and a combination or, like a trio, a troika
也可以吗
would that work or..
这个嘛…
Well.
就直说吧 别拖拖拉拉的
Just fucking say it, man. Just say.
我觉得 听起来不太可靠
I think it hasn't been great for credibility
超级胡搞兄弟乐队花车
The Incredible Fuck Brother Bandwagon
谁会叫我们超级胡搞兄弟乐队花车?
I don't know who the hell calls us The Incredible Fuck Brother Bandwagon
所有人 -真的吗
Everyone. -Really?
你们要有统一战线 和清楚的计划
You need to look like a united front with a coherent plan
这不是亡羊补牢之计
that's not a cop-out at the fudge factory.
要有一个强而有力的CEO
One strong name for CEO
可能结合总裁的位置 或找一个有经营实力的总裁
either combined with a chair or a chair with business chops
这是我私底下的建议
Is what I would say. Off the record
谢了 阿泰 谢谢你
Thanks, Telly. Thank you
我们会再跟你讨论详细的做法
Okay, we might be in touch with some moves here, man
没问题 肯
Sounds good, Ken
我觉得 有几个可以选择的方式
I think there's a few ways through this
打电♥话♥给莱尔德 打电♥话♥给任何人 谁都可以
Call Laird. Call anyone. Honestly, anyone
任何会说 我们要在国王的带领下
Anyone would say we have to go into battle
跟自己口中的未来对抗的人
with our own version of the future, with a king
请问 你有属意的人选吗
Oh, and pray tell, do you have one in mind?
马特森是个小人
Matsson's a fuckin' prick. Right?
他基本上害死了爸爸 硬逼着爸去找他
He practically killed Dad, dragging him over.
他善变 无情 不懂这个行业
He's capricious, he's cold, he doesn't understand the business.
他是个混账
He's a prick.
我想杀了他
I would like to kill him.
如果想杀他 我们得实际一点
And if we're gonna kill him, we need to get real
我们需要
And we would need.
我想 应该是我 对吧
I think it would be me, right?
这个嘛
Well..
爸说应该是我
Dad said that it would be me.
什么时候说的
When?
我们的感情后来变好了
Well, we were getting close again before
你们也差不多都知道
and you know this, mostly
我有跟他传短♥信♥ 他对我很和蔼
And I was texting, and he was warm
有一天深夜 我跟他在一起时 他说 接♥班♥人应该是...
and he said when I was with him late one night that it should be..
真有说服力
Persuasive
他在四下无人时还说了什么
What else did he say when no one was around?
说他是黄道十二营杀手? 图派克也是他杀的?
That he was the Zodiac Killer? That he did Tupac?
随便啦 我说的是真的
Whatever. It's fuckin'... I said it, it's true, and
对 管他的 随你们爱怎么做
Yeah. Fuck it. Do whatever you want with that.
我说的是真的
It's just the fuckin' truth.
他也找过我接♥班♥ 罗曼
Well, he offered it to me, too, Rome.
是吗
Oh, yeah?
他...
He...
他承诺要让我接♥班♥
he fuckin' promised it to me
他承诺了我 七岁时
Promised. When I was seven.
剧集 | 继承之战 | 导航列表