剧集 | 继承之战 | 导航列表
最近怎么样 -很好 你呢
How are you doing? -Hi. Great. How are you?
我也是 我也是
Yeah. I'm good. I'm okay
我只是想说 你要想的话
I just want to say, uh, tell me... tell me to fuckoff
随时可以让我滚蛋 但是
if you like, really, but, you know, the, uh...
那份文件怎么说
the piece of paper situation?
怎么了 -是的 我听说了
Yeah. -Yeah. I heard about it.
我不想
And I, uh... I didn't wanna...
太逾越
I don't wanna t... talk out of turn.
但我们都清楚 罗根只希望一个人接手
but we both know that Logan only wanted one person
但他刚刚才叫你回来
to take over, and he just asked you back in
看看你吧 我亲爱的小汤汤
Look at you. Tommy -wommy. Tightrope Tommy
摇摇晃晃骑自行车跨越尼加拉瓜大瀑布
Riding his little subtle cycle across Niagara Falls, huh?
小汤汤哦 -我只是想做出点贡献
Tip -toe Tommy. -Here to serve.
一点小小的贡献
I'm... I'm here to serve.
涂好润唇膏的小汤汤 娇娇嫩嫩地拍老子的马屁
Lip balm, Tom-wom. Lubing up his lips to kiss my butt
来了 -来了 兄弟
Hey. -Hey, dude
那个老混♥蛋♥啊 -确实
That old fucking bastard. -Yeah
确实
Yeah.
我以为他会像我爸一样
I thought he'd be like my dad.
九十五了 还在想着 告死邻居
Ninety-five and just started suing the neighbor
发生什么了 -肺栓塞
What was it? -Embolism. Pulmonary
我可是听说
Because I heard he saw
他看到你收♥购♥皮尔斯的计划之后 活活笑死了
your Pierce business plan and choked laughing
你个垃圾
You fucking prick
喂
Hey.
别太伤心
Come on.
一切都会好的
It's all right.
别难过
Hey.
那个...
So, uh...
听着
Listen.
你要在这里参加董事会吗
You gonna do the board call from here?
这里或者车上
Uh, here or car
因为 是这样
Because there's, uh...
有一份文件 写着我的名字
there's a piece of paper with me on it.
父亲说 希望我来接手
That Dad said it should be me
是吗
Oh?
那好啊
Okay.
你能站在我这一边吗
Can you swing in for me?
你了解我 了解我的缺点
You know me, you know my flaws.
而且 这只是暂时的
It's short term.
你现在是在拉拢我吗
I mean, you're really selling me right now. I mean...
我想
I guess.
上一次我听了你的话
You know, my pubes got a little singed
差点烧着我的蛋 -我知道
the last time I went with you. -Yeah
还记得吗 -记得
Remember? Yeah. -Yeah
听我说 上一回情况不同
Well, yeah. That was, uh... That was a different...
家人在先 我只能那么做
different thing. For my family, I had to back down.
否则 他会不遗余力搞死我的
There was no card he wouldn't play against me.
你到底是不是真的想要交易
Do you even fucking like the deal?
是 听着 这笔交易必须敲定
Yes. Yes, I do. Look, the deal has to happen.
我们不能再留着这堆烂摊子了
We can't live in a haunted house
我们兄妹已经计划好了
I have plans with the sibs
只接手新闻部 或者直接与皮尔斯合并
We... we'll take news and maybe fuse with Pierce,
你知道的 敲定这笔交易
but, you know, it'll be a feather in my cap
才能稳固我的地位
to bring in the deal
你能让他们理解这件事吗 兄弟
And you could bring it home? Dude. Ken
你的大脑还正常吗
Is your fucking head on straight?
都有可能 我的大脑半死半活
I'm twin track. I'm dead but I'm alive.
于是 沉迷工作吗
Yeah? Dive into work?
不然呢 我们还能做什么
Dude, what are we gonna do?
躲在角落里喝闷酒吗
Sit in the dark and d... drink Laphroaig?
那么...
And...
对我 又有什么好处呢 肯
what's in it for me, Ken?
我也不知道
I don't know, man. Maybe do a solid
就当 帮刚刚丧父的老朋友 一个忙
For your oldest pal the day after his dad died
怎么样
How about that?
你喜欢这里吗 妈妈
What do you think of the apartment, Mom?
挺好的
Mm, it's very pleasant
我们得找出所有的承重墙
We need to check all the walls
我想看看 能不能把这个中厅
and see if they're structural. I'd actually like to make this
扩大一些 -威拉的妈妈
you know, bigger. -Willa's mom.
太可爱了 她快要吃吐了吧
God love her. Her plate is groaning
听着 我觉得斯图伊会支持我们其中之一
Hey, so listen. I think Stewy would swing behind one of us
好吧 她知道能再回去拿吗
Okay. Does she know she can go back?
她把葡萄弄掉了 -是的
And she dropped the grapes. -Yeah
这下她可算是吃喝不愁了
Her boat really came in, didn't it?
一夜暴富了
This is turning into the grand tour for her.
我想我的议程是 我们是否.
I guess the agenda for me is do we.
我们同意飞去找马特森吗
You know, do we agree to flying to Matsson?
你知道康纳要搬进来了吧
You know that Connor's moving in, yeah?
好吧 怎么回事
Okay. What?
玛西娅继承了房♥子 但她
Well, Marcia gets it but she kinda
她...她算是卖♥♥给我了吧 -是吗
she... she sorta sold it to me. -She did?
我们都搬进来吧
Let's all move in.
一起慢慢变老
Grow old together,
像查理和巧克力工厂那样 同床共枕
share a bed like Charlie and the Chocolate Factory
距离董事会开始还剩十分钟
We've got, like, ten till board time.
是的 你和妈聊了吗
Yeah, you've spoken to Mom yet?
没有 发过几条短♥信♥ 小西 能不能...
No. S... swapped messages. Shiv. Should... should.
我们能...我们能谈谈吗
Can we... can we... Should we talk?
彼得·穆尼昂正在飞往西班牙的路上
Peter Munion was flying to Spain
他想改道直接来这里
and he tried to reroute to come directly here
因为他想陪我们共渡难关
because he wanted to be with us at this difficult time.
天啊 -他发信息说
Oh, man. -He sent a message
“情况很糟”
saying "It's a rum situation,"
我们所有人都无所适从
and, "One in the eye for all of us,"
而且… -能别无视我吗
and also... -Can you stop ignoring me?
行行好吧 可以吗
Please, for fuck's sake, huh? Come on, please.
我们谈一谈
Let's talk about it.
我们已经有所进展了 已经有所进展了
We got somewhere. Us. We've got somewhere.
知道吗 我们谈谈吧 我根本不关心结局如何
Yeah? Let's talk about it. I don't even care what happens
但 别因为我们没有事先沟通
but let's not just give it to the fucking keystone fucks
就让那些老家伙坐收渔利
because we didn't talk.
老康
Con.
真的假的 -你不介意吧
Oh, really? -Do you mind?
不介意 -抱歉 兄弟
Uh -uh. -Sorry, man
我的家 就是你们的家
Mi casa es su casa.
那么 你们觉得呢
So, what do you think?
你对我有意见 是因为...
You have an issue with me because
懂的
Yeah.
不要紧
That's fine.
但我希望 是我们中的一个 是的 这也是爸的意思
But I'd like it to be one of us. And yeah, uh, Dad said so.
好 我们可以谈谈 但你能不能别太兴奋了
Okay. Well, let's discuss but can you please just stop jonesing?
这可是守灵 瞧你在这里走来走去 鸡♥巴♥梆硬的样子
You're walking around the wake with a fucking hard-on.
我没有 我...
I'm not. I'm...
我只是建议 由我来出面
All I am suggesting is that I swing it for us,
然后我们三个继续推进
and then we move ahead, us three
皮尔斯 泛美网科 所有
Pierce, ATN, everything.
好 很好 非常好
Okay, good. Great.
我有一些想法
Well, I have some thoughts
我想我也有一些想法
Yeah. I guess I have some thoughts too
你不会是想支持格丽吧
You're not pulling for Gerr-bear?
什么 我吗 当然不会 我...我不想
What, me? Hell no. No, I'm... I'm done
再帮老太太过马路了
helping old ladies cross the street
但 我确实有疑问
But I do wonder about...
对我有疑问 对吧 -对
About me? Yeah. -Yeah.
好吧 -我觉得 应该由我出面
Okay. -I think it needs to be me too.
是吗 好吧
Uh -huh. Okay.
是的 我们...
Yeah. We're doing what we do.
齐心协力 -好吧
together. -Well,
剧集 | 继承之战 | 导航列表