剧集 | 继承之战 | 导航列表
放弃我对IP的所有权... -不 但是 你想得真周到
relinquish my part of the IP and... -No, but that is very thoughtful
你要让我们去商场工作?
Wow, so, you'll like, get us a job at the mall?
让我们了解金钱的价值吗
Like, teach us the value of real money?
罗曼 别这样
Rome, come on.
我只是想实际点
I'm, like... I'm trying to be realistic about
等我上台了 就好好安排
finding nice shapes here for when I'm in there.
真好
That's nice.
确实是很好
Well, it is nice.
其实 我很希望你们两个
Yeah, actually, I would love for both of you
能支持我接手公♥司♥
to support me taking over the firm.
干吗
What?
只因为我往上爬了 孩子就要跟舅舅断绝关系?
Oh, because I'm moving forward, my kid loses access to its uncles?
是吧 -这...
Yeah? -Well, that's
别这样 我的孩子要听谁来讲那些…
No, come on, I mean, what's it gonna do
性别歧视和恐同的笑话?
without all the... the sexist and homophobic jokes?
别想耍我们 小西
Don't fuckin' try and play us, Shiv
别再得意了
Like, stop fucking gloating
你都掐住我的脖子了
You've got your hands on my throat, yeah?
不要自以为 是韦斯达的圣女贞德
So, don't be all fuckin' Joan of Waystar.
不知道该说些什么
All right, well, I don't know what to say
你们两个可是 抢下了皇冠
'cause you... you know, you fuckin' grabbed the crown, the two of you.
爸一走 你们他妈的...
Dad died and you fucking.
联手上位 排挤我
you grabbed the crown and pushed me out.
我不懂 我怎么就成了坏蛋
So, I don't know why I'm the cunt here.
做坏事的人 就是坏蛋
Cunt is as cunt does.
了不起
Amazing.
口才太好了
Wow, Cicero on the... on the wheels of steel.
去死吧 好吗 我赢了
Fuck off. Okay? I won.
抱歉 我赢了 但我就是赢了
And I'm sorry for winning. But I did.
对不起 对不起
Sorry. I'm sorry.
知道吗 我已经不想再说对不起了
And you know what? I'm actually tired of saying fucking sorry
我棋高一着
I played it better
你们就拿出风度来 认了吧
so why don't you take it like a man and just eat it?
真是美好的向晚时分
My, what a lovely evening on the terrace.
你的鲈鱼好吃吗
How is your sea bass?
雪鱼的脸颊肉是个可敬的对手
Those... those cod cheeks were a worthy opponent, you know?
不 还不错
No, it was... it was fine.
有时我觉得 城里所有的鱼
Sometimes, I feel like every fish in this city
都是同样一块欧洲海鲈
is the same piece of xeroxed branzino, you know?
我懂. 我们可能误信了贼言
Totally. Totally, yeah, I think we may have been badly advised.
格雷格搞砸了
I think Greg fucked it. Yep
非常感谢
Merci beaucoup
要不要跟我推销一下汤姆这个人?
How would you feel about soft-pitching me? On Tom.
讲重点就好
You know, the main slide
推销我吗 要我说些留下我的好处?
On me as in my value, to keep me?
没问题 好
Sure. Yeah.
我愿意以歌♥换食
Yeah, I can sing for my supper.
不 那么 是的
Well, no. So, yeah.
作为一个经理人 我其实很单纯
As a manager, I think, you know, I'm... I'm simple, you know?
就是压低成本 增加收益
I squeeze the costs and juice the revenue.
跟随老板 你知道的
Follow the boss. You know?
我能消化策略 加以执行
I digest strategy and implement.
举例来说 邮轮事件
Like for, you know, Cruises, for example
重点就是吃屎和消防
was shit-gobbling and firefighting
对 泛美网科则是金钱
Yes. And ATN is money.
我负责大杀四方 和吸睛
You know, I'm cutting heads and harvesting eyeballs
其实很简单
It's pretty... Yeah, pretty simple
就是满足客户的需求
Really, I give the customer what he wants.
提供饮食上的建议并不是我的工作
I don't think it's my place to offer dietary advice.
如果他们想吃红肉和热焦油
You know, if they want red meat and boiling tar,
那我祝他们胃口大开 是吧
then buonappetito, all right?
那在耐受性方面呢 你觉得 你是什么样的人
And on a hang level? Who would you say you are?
我是什么样的人?
Who am I?
问得好
That's a good one.
我很卖♥♥命
I'm a grinder.
那是因为 我担心
I grind 'cause I worry
所有的事 都会让我 彻夜担心
I worry all night about everything
担心 对我...
All the threats to me..
对我的部门 和我本身的威胁 我…
and to my division and my physical body and I...
我非常警觉
I have an excess of vigilance, I think
很能耐受痛苦
And I have a very, very high tolerance for pain
和不舒适
and physical discomfort.
我可以老实跟你说吗 你能保密吗
Can I be frank with you? Can... can you be discreet?
当然可以
Fuck, yeah.
是这样的 跟小西…
The thing is with Shiv...
而且投票在即
and with the votes coming up and all
我们可以暂时保密
can we keep this, like, close to our chests
直到 我知道自己的票数吗 -当然
until I know my numbers? -Oh, sure.
我觉得一切都很好 只是…
I think it's all fine. It's just, I.
我对她有点意见 就是...
I have this thing with her, which is, like..
会不会太过了点?
like, is it a bit too much?
你知道吗 -好
You know? -Okay.
你是说漫画的事? -不是 谁在乎漫画...
The cartoon? -No, fuck the cartoon..
漫画还挺好笑的 我挺喜欢的 不是
That was funny. I enjoyed that. No.
在印度策略方面 她有点咄咄逼人
She was kinda pushy on the India tactics
开始 我觉得 找罗伊家族的人 有延续性
and, at first, I thought, family, continuity
可能有好处 但...
would be an upside, you know? But.
她很聪明 但...
She is... she's smart, but...
我自己有很多构想
but I got plenty of ideas, okay?
我不需要更多的构想了
I don't know if I need more ideas
我需要的是 政♥治♥上的人脉
I was in need of a little bit of the political connection, you know?
后来发现 超他妈简单的 真的
But it turns out it's fuckin' easy. It really is, you know?
加上艾芭 和其他的...
And with Ebba and blah blah blah, it's..
我什么都知道 好吗 -真的
I know everything, okay? -You do
我想...我是说 你真的都知道
I think you... I mean, you do, man.
是的 -对
I do. -Yeah
对
Yeah.
而且 小西 还...
Plus, with Shiv, there's also.
你知道的
You know.
她...
She...
她有点
She's somewhat..
我们有点合拍
We're a bit clickety-clickety
你懂我的意思吗
You know what I'm saying?
明白 就是... -有一点…
Right. Like... -A little bit..
我想上她… 有一点点想
I wanna fuck her... a little bit
我想 如果...抱歉 搞得这么尴尬
And I think under, like, sorry to get weird
但 如果情况对了...
but, like, the right circumstances.
她...我想她也会上我
She... I think she'd fuck me, too.
这会让你不自在吗 如果尴尬的话 我很抱歉
Is this making you uncomfortable? I'm sorry if it's weird
不会 我们都是男人 -是啊
No. No, we're men. -Yeah.
我不能处理这么乱七八糟的情况
I can't deal with the mess of that, you know?
后来我又想说 我若能找世上任何一个人
So, then I was thinking, well, if I can have fuckin' anyone in the world
为什么不放弃这个大肚婆
why don't I get the guy who put the baby inside her
转而去找 把她肚子搞大的那个人呢?
instead of the baby lady?
这样的话… -明白
It's just... -Right.
明白
Right.
这个 我可以的
Well, I could do it.
我绝对可以 轻易上手
I could definitely, easily, definitely do it.
我需要一个美国人 免得马儿受惊
I need an American 'cause I don't wanna scare the horses
泛美网科是利润中心
ATN being the... the profit center
门肯又喜欢你
Mencken likes you,
如果他真的上位
if that happens.
你...
You know? You..
你很有才华 所以...
you're fuckin' talented. So..
而且 老实说
But also, honestly...
我找的不是合伙人
I'm not looking for a partner
而是个门面
You know? I'm looking for a frontman.
因为 我们要切肉见骨
'Cause... we're gonna cut shit close to the bone.
要真正地深入
We're gonna get right fuckin' in there.
场面会很难看
It's gonna get nasty,
剧集 | 继承之战 | 导航列表