剧集 | 继承之战 | 导航列表
说找到罗曼了
indicating they got a fix on Roman
我去把罗曼也搞定 如何
So, why don't I just fuckin' go and nail Roman as well?
能让董事会全数通过的感觉 一定很棒
It would be so nice just to get unanimity across the board, you know?
我们大家 微笑地出现在大众面前
All of us smiling in public, just.
干净利落地展开我们的王朝
just nice clean start for the start of our reign
好 -好吗 因为...
All right. -Yeah, 'cause..
从企业观点来看 如果我们在不同阵营
You know, corporate narrative, if we're on separate sides
看起来会像麦克白夫人的续集
it looks like Lady Macbeth Part Two
那实在不…
and that's not...
总之
It would be... it would, just in an...
感觉会很好 小心谨慎地
It would be nice, in an abundance of caution
迎来完美的结局
just to... close nice.
对 对 -好极了
Yeah, yeah. -Great.
好的 随时打电♥话♥给我
All right, call me whenever, wherever.
好 -我都有空
Yep. -I'm available.
好吗 咱们搞定这件事吧
Okay? Yeah? Let's fuckin' do this.
去解决他 -好吗
Go get 'em. -Yeah?
小西 听到什么消息了吗
Hey, Shiv. What are you hearing?
罗曼在我妈妈家
Rome's at my mom's
我正要去搞定他
So, I'm on my way to bag him.
我想让董事会全数通过
I'm looking for unanimity
好 他在你妈妈家?
Okay. He's at your mom's?
你跟卢卡斯谈过了吗
And have you spoken to Lukas?
我会被砍掉吗
Am... am I for the chop?
谈过了 我正在努力
Yeah, I mean, I'm trying.
好的 我只是有种不祥的预感
Okay. I'm just... I've got a bad feeling.
我担心第三波会裁到我
We've booked me in for the third "hang.
真的很折磨人 我…
It's excruciating. I'm just..
我担心他会想玩在线游戏
I'm scared he's gonna wanna play online games
我会有几个小时急得撞墙
and I'll be running into a wall for hours, you know?
汤姆 嘿 汤姆 我们可以认真谈谈吗
Tom. Hey, Tom. Can we have a real conversation?
马特森那里...我会尽力的
Okay, so, on the Matsson stuff...I'll do what I can. I'm trying.
至于我们的关系 我有几件事要先讲清楚
But with us, I just... I wanted to get a few things straight
对 我只希望能和和气气的
Yeah. I, just... I... Yeah. I just want it to be really nice
我们应该比照捷克斯洛伐克
And we should, we should Czechoslovakia it
就和和气气地分开
You know, we should make it all lovely, velvet, parting of the ways
所以 你没有什么要说的了?
So, for you, there's not anything left?
什么意思
Well, how do you mean?
我只是想知道
Well, I wondered if..
你懂的 我想 也许该提一下
you know, I guess I thought it might be worth raising
我们一起经历的那场疆梦
Are there any positives
有没有什么正面的地方
about the nightmare we've shared?
比方说…
As in...
我是想 如果有的话...
I guess if... if there was anything there.
如果有的话 就太方便了
if there was, then it would be so convenient.
确实很方便
Yeah, well, it would be incredibly convenient
因为那样 你就不会跟丈夫分开了
because you would be married to your husband
对 完全正确
Yeah. Exactly
而且想想 行程超好排
And then, I mean, think of the scheduling. It's mess-free.
对 你终于坠入爱河了
Yeah. You've fallen in love, finally
爱上我们排行程的机会
You've fallen in love with our scheduling opportunities.
我也 你知道 我也很希望 不要…
And I would also, you know, I would love to not to have..
西沃恩 你不喜欢考试不及格吧?
You don't like to fail a test, do you, Siobhan?
这个嘛…
Well...
听我说...我知道 我们都曾出口伤人
Look...I know that we've said the worst things.
但是 我…
But I...
我想我一直都 很怕谈感情
I think I've always just been scared in relationships of.
你知道的 就是藏在下方的东西
you know, like... the underneaths.
人最不堪的想法是什么
You know, what's the worst thing a person thinks?
但是我们知道
But we know.
但是一旦你说了和做了最不堪的事
But once you've said and done the worst things
你就自♥由♥了
you're kind of free
我想问的是…
Yeah, I guess my question is..
你对一段真正的感情有兴趣吗
are you interested in a real relationship?
老实说 我不知道
Honest to God, I don't know.
小西 我只是...我...
Shiv, I just... I..
我真的不知道
I just don't know.
好 没问题 再见
Okay. Sure. All right. Bye.
斯图伊 斯图伊 老兄
Stewy. Stewy, bro.
不要躲我
Don't hide from me.
我从这上面就看到你了
I can see you from up here.
跟我来吧 斯图伊 我们可以打赢这一仗的 好吗
Come with me, Stew. We can win this. Okay?
肯 -什么事
Ken? -Yeah?
罗曼
Roman.
是格雷格和天杀的山姆透露的 -好的
From Greg and Rat fucker Sam. -Okay.
好的 这下有戏唱了 -对
Okay. Now we're talking. -Yeah.
喂 亲爱的
Hello, darling.
嘿 妈 我听说 罗曼可能在你家
Hey, Mom. So, I hear Romey might be there.
听着 很抱歉不能去参加你的聚会
Listen, I'm sorry I couldn't make your get-together
但 我有急事跟罗曼谈
but I need to speak to Roman very urgently
我不是想指责他 这是生死攸关的大事
No recriminations, but it's life or death.
他在吗
Is he there?
我不能说
I... I can't say.
你不能说?
Oh, you can't say?
他必须回来
Well, he needs to come back.
他明天打算回来吗
Is he planning to come back? For tomorrow?
那要由你们一起决定
That's for you to decide, all of you.
我...他现在很脆弱
I... he's very fragile
小西在那里吗 她是不是要过去?
And... and is Shiv there? Is she coming?
我不想谈公事 好吗
I don't want to get into a lot of business, all right?
我希望全家都能来
I want...I'd love for the whole family to be here
但 如果是要互相折磨
but if it's going to be thumbscrews
那我宁愿 不要发生在我家
I'd rather it didn't happen in my house.
好 我这就来 我这就来 我会去的 妈
Okay. I'm coming, I'm coming. I'll be there, Mom.
找到他了 找到他了 -太好了
We have him, we have him. -All right, great.
新杰西 新杰西 我要出去一趟
New Jess, New Jess, I'm flying out.
今晚会回来 最迟明天一早
I'll be back tonight, early tomorrow latest
只带少数几个人去
Small team. Read your stuff
这些我在路上整理
I'll put this together on the move.
好吗 -好
Okay? -Yeah, yep.
去把他抓回来 把他装箱打包
Let's get him. Let's bag him and tag him.
嘿 你好吗 -嘿 欢迎
Hey. How you doing? -Hey. Welcome
我靠 你怎么了
Shit. What the fuck happened to you?
你好啊 真好
Hello, hello. How lovely
太好了 你带属下来了
Oh, wonderful. I see you've brought your underling with you.
对 我很忙
Yeah, well, I've got a lot going on.
究竟是怎么回事
What the fuck happened, man?
我跟你的几个朋友
Yeah, I just had a discussion with some of your pals
讨论了自♥由♥民♥主♥的好处
about the merits of liberal democracy
幸好你在这里
Okay, well, it's good that you're here, I guess
可以好好休息养伤
You can rest and recuperate
他看起来 比之前好多了
Looks a lot better than he did
他刚回来时 我都不敢看他
I couldn't look at it when he first arrived
是真的 我的眼药是彼得点的
Oh, that's true. Peter did my eyedrops
对 幸亏有他
Yeah, bless him.
我觉得眼睛很恶心
There's something about eyes, they just kind of... revolt me.
眼睛? 你是说人类都有的眼睛吗
Eyes? Like human eyes that we all have?
我老觉得眼睛是在脑袋里
I don't like to think of all these blobs of jelly
打转的 两坨果冻
rolling around in your heads
像 脸上的两颗蛋
Face eggs.
不说了 进来吧
Anyway, come on in.
这里完全没有变
Place hasn't changed
还是到处漏水
Still full of leaks.
是啊 我似乎买♥♥了天堂里唯一的鬼地方
Yeah. -Seem to have landed myself with the only hellhole in paradise
快接电♥话♥...斯图伊
Pick up... Stewy.
斯图伊
Stewy.
斯图伊 终于啊
Stewy, there you are.
你挺我吗 快说
Are you with me? Talk to me.
好兄弟 好兄弟
Good man, good man.
我就知道 你不会那样整我
I knew you wouldn't do me dirty like that
剧集 | 继承之战 | 导航列表