剧集 | 继承之战 | 导航列表
我反对
I'm a no.
罗曼?
Roman?
反对 -没错
Nope. -That's fuckin' right
小西?
Shiv?
我有点…
Let's just.
我马上回来
just give me time.
小西?
Shiv?
没事 没事
It's all good, it's all good
失陪一下 我马上回来
Excuse me, I'll be right back
请稍等一下
Just a moment, please
保罗投票之后 现在票数是六比六
With Paul's vote, it's now six to six.
天啊 -六比六
Oh, my God. -It's six to six.
我只是... -嘿
I just... -Hey.
你还好吧? 我们要赢了...
You okay? We have... we have it, we have it
是的… -听我说...我们要赢了
Yeah... -Look... we have it
好吗 我们要赢了
All right? We have it.
你是害怕了吗
Are... are you scared?
我不害怕.. -你不舒服吗
I'm not scared. -Are you sick?
我才不害怕 -好 你还好吗
No, I'm not scared. -Okay. Are you good?
我没事 可以让我静一下吗
Yeah. I just... Can I have a moment, please?
滚开 让我静一下
Just fuck off. I just... need a moment.
我要思考 -好
I wanna think. -Okay
思考什么
Think about what?
思考 要把公♥司♥留下来
Whether you want us to keep the company
还是交给汤姆
or hand it over to Tom
和那个 害死我们爸爸的烂人?
and that piece of shit who killed our dad?
我可能改变主意了
I might have changed my mind
搞什么鬼
What the fuck?
我对这家公♥司♥很好 对我们也很好
I'm good for this company. I'm... I'm good for us. We.
我们都投票的话 就能保有控制权
You know, we all vote, we keep control
否则 一切就永远毁了
We don't, then everything's over. Forever.
是这样的 我是为一台机器量身打造的齿轮
Here's the thing, I am like a cog built to fit only one machine.
如果你不让我做这个…
Like, if you don't let me do this..
这是我唯一会做的事
I mean, it's the one thing I know how to do
重点不只是你 -我知道
Well, it's not all about you. -I know.
你不是最重要的人
Yeah, you are not the most important one.
我也 不这么觉得
I... I don't think I am.
少来...你明明就是这样想的
Yes, you do... You fucking do. You do
小西 最疯狂的事 莫过干 不让我...
Look, Shiv, honestly, it's so fucking crazy not to just let me..
我的意思是 这太蠢了
Now, I mean, it... it's stupid.
我们都有好处
We... we all get something here.
你改票 是对自己不利
I mean, you're voting against yourself.
你知道吗
You realize that?
小西 小西 拜托 你听我说
Shiv. Shiv, listen. Please
我求你 听我说
I beg you, listen.
我可以当CEO的
I can do this.
我觉得 你没办法做好
I don't think you'd be good at it.
什么? 我不敢相信…
What? I don't... I don't even believe you.
我不信 -真的
I don't believe you. -I don't.
我认为 你没办法做好
I don't think that you would be good at this.
小西 真是够了
For fuck's sake, Shiv!
真是够了
I mean, for fuck's sake!
这是怎么回事
What the fuck is going on?
现在是六比六 小西可能跑票了
It... it's six to six, and we don't have Shiv's vote.
这完全说不... 逻辑 逻辑在哪里?
This doesn't make, like, logic. What's the logic?
我只是 不觉得你会做得很好
No, I just don't think you'd be good at it.
我觉得...如果我不能当CEO
I feel like... if I don't get to do this.
我觉得…
I... I feel like..
一切就完了
That's it.
觉得像是 我可能…
That's it. Like, I might, I might.
我可能会死掉
like I might die.
小西 我们可以回会议室吗 你可以投票吗
Shiv, can we go in that room? Can you just vote?
求求你
Please.
你不能当CEO
You can't be CEO
你不能 因为你杀了人
You can't because you killed someone.
你在...什么? 哪个?
What are... What? Which?
什么? -等等 什么叫”哪个”
What? -Wait, what do you mean, "which"?
什么? 你杀太多人 忘记是哪一个了吗?
What? Like, you killed so many people you forgot which one?
那不成问题
That's... that's not an issue
因为 根本没那回事
That didn't happen.
没有吗 什么意思
Wait, it didn't? As in what?
那只是 我随口说的
It's... it's just a thing I said.
那只是我随口说的 我编的
It's a thing I said. I made it up.
你编的? -对 我...
You made it up? -Yeah, I..
那段时期 我们都很不好过
I... it was a difficult time for us
我想我...无中生有了一件事
and I think I... you know, whatever mussed up something from nothing
希望 能在艰难时期 巩固手足之情
because I just... I wanted for us all to bond at a difficult moment
等等 那是你的计谋?
Wait, it was a move?
不...那时候有个小子
No, no, not... There was... there was a kid
所以 确实有个小子
So there was a kid
我喝了一杯酒 和一杯啤酒
I had, like, a toke and a beer and not..
我甚至没有上车
I... I didn't even get in the car, it's not.
等等 什么? -你在说什么鬼?
Hold on. What? -The fuck?
我心里很过意不去 我记错了
I felt bad and I... false-memoried it.
我已经戒酒了 我没问题的
Like, I'm totally clean. I can do this.
等等 那件事究竟有没有发生
Wait, did it happen or did it not happen?
没有
It did not happen.
没有发生 我人甚至不在那里
It did not happen. I wasn't even there.
没有发生
It did not happen.
老哥
Dude.
投我一票
Fucking vote for me.
拜托你 投我一票
Just please... vote for me.
小西 把票投给我
Shiv. Vote for me.
不要
No.
要 -不要
Yes. -No.
小西 别这样 -不要
Shiv, don't do this. -No.
你不能这样 -不要
You can't do this, Shiv. -No.
要 -绝对不行
Yes. -Absolutely not, man.
绝对不行 -不要
Absolutely not. -No.
为什么 -你问我为什么?
Why? -No. Why?
为什么 -我爱你 真的很爱你
Why? Just... . -I love you. I really..
我爱你 但我实在他妈受不了你
I love you, but I cannot fucking stomach you.
这太恶心了 实在有够恶心
This is fucking disgusting. It's disgusting
恶心? -你好恶心
It's disgusting? -You're disgusting!
没心没肝 -什么?
You're fucking heartless! -What?
这太疯狂了
It's fuckin' nuts!
完全没道理
It doesn't even make any sense!
我可是长子 -天啊
I'm the eldest boy! -God!
我是长子 -才不是
I am the eldest boy! -You're not.
爸很重视传承
And, you know, it... this... it mattered to him.
他希望公♥司♥能持续下去
He wanted this to go on.
是啦 但她才是血脉
Well, I mean, she's the bloodline, though
什么? 我们都是爸的血脉
What? I'm the... I'm the bloodline. We're all the fucking bloodline
我是说 如果你想打这张牌
No, I just mean if you're gonna play that card
爸一直觉得 你的不是真的
Dad's view was yours weren't real.
你♥他♥妈♥说什么 -就是 你的血脉 不是真的
What the fuck did you just say? -Well, just not real-real.
罗曼... -爸是这么说的
Rome... -Well, that's just what Dad said
我只是重复了他的话
I'm just saying what Dad said
别说了 你这个贱胚
Well, don't say it. You fucking cuck.
他们俩不知道是哪里来的
They are a pair of randos.
一个是买♥♥来的
One is a buy-in
另一个是 拉瓦和资料室的某人生的 对吧
the other is half Rava half some filing cabinet guy, right?
你...
You...
搞什么
What the fuck?
放开他 -你♥他♥妈♥刚刚说什么?
Let go of him! -What the fuck did you say?
你在做什么
What the fuck are you doing?
住手 -你♥他♥妈♥说什么
Stop! -What the fuck did you say?
老天爷啊 -你没有小孩
Fuck's sake. -You have no kids
小西 别这样 别这样, -等等 等一下
Shiv, don't! Don't do this! -Okay, hold on. Hold on a second
放开我 -她怀孕了
Get the fuck off me! -She's fucking pregnant
剧集 | 继承之战 | 导航列表