剧集 | 继承之战 | 导航列表
罗曼 高层不可以下来
Roman, no brass on the battlefield, okay?
那是洛根的日内瓦公约规定
That's one of Logan's Geneva Conventions
拜托 拜托 -我只是来看一下怎么回事
Please, please. -Just a pop-in. What's going on?
计票中心疏散了吗
They evacuated the count center?
我不知道
No, I don't know.
我又少了一个触控屏
I've just lost another touchscreen.
现在只剩下他妈最后一个了
I'm down Tomy last fucking touchscreen.
怎么了 -没什么
What's going on? -Oh, nothing.
汤姆觉得 中国在侵入他的设备
Tom just thinks that China's hacking his tech.
我没有 但我觉得 你们待在楼上会比较舒服
I do not, but I do think you would be more comfortable upstairs.
格雷格 拜托你...
Greg, will you please.
拜托你带他们上楼 -好
Will you please help them upstairs? -Oh, yes.
你们在楼上会比较舒服 拜托
I think you will be comfortable upstairs
请让我带领... -你好 汤姆
Do we mind if what? -Hello? Tom
你好 西沃恩 -我可以带领你们
Hello, Siobhan. --Can I just wrangle you...
带领? 别一直说“带领” -那里还有选票吗
"Wrangle? " Stop saying "wrangle." -Were the ballots still in there?
现在是怎样 -怎么回事
Okay. Where... Where are we? -What's going on?
汤姆 可以解释给我们听吗 -格雷格 请你带贵宾们
Tom, can you catch us up? -Greg, can you please take the VIPs
到楼上去 -好
to upstairs setting? -Yes
好 我带你们三位... -格雷格 我能不能.
Can I grab the three of you and... -Greg, can I.
汤姆 记者在路上 -怎么了
Tom. Reporter on the way. -Yes?
四分钟后到 -知道了 好的 好的
Three, four out. -Okay. All right, all right
汤姆 -什么事
Tom? -Yes?
可以...可以借一步说话吗
Can I... Can I have a word?
真的假的 -很快就说完了 汤姆
Really? -Won't take long, Tom.
我真的没时间 -我知道 先让我…
I really can't. -I know, but just let me..
好 我只想
Okay, I just...
可以听我说吗
Can you please?
我想为昨晚
I just wanted to apologize
说的一些话道歉
for some of the things that I said last night, okay?
好 好
Okay, okay.
而且 给你一个机会...
And to... you know, give you an opportunity to..
看你这个表情 我说不下去
Well, I can't do it to that, so..
那我应该用什么表情
How should I frame my face?
你担心我会把你跟马特森的事说出去?
Are you scared that I'm gonna blab about you and Matsson?
我父亲才刚过世 好吗
My father just died, yeah? My..
我父亲才刚过世, -对
Like, my father just died. -Yeah
也许 你可以在那件事上对我体贴一点
So, maybe, you know, I can get a little consideration on that
还有 我最近因为各种原因 状况不佳
and for, you know, a number of reasons I've been feeling off-kilter,
对不起 但是
So I'm sorry, but..
能不能稍微... -没问题 没问题
could I get a modicum of? -Sure, sure.
那是什么意思 -没问题
What does that mean? -Sure.
没问题? -这表示 你恨他 西沃恩
" Sure?" -It means you hated him, Siobhan.
我不恨他 我爱他
didn't hate him. I love him
你们的关系很复杂
Well, it was complicated
但有时候 你真的很恨他
but sometimes, you certainly hated him
还有...你也算是害死了他
and... and you also sorta killed him
你说什... -算是...
What the... -Sort of.
算是
Sort of.
这部分我一定会记住
That's the part that I'm gonna remember.
谢了 太感谢你了
Thanks. No, thank you. Thanks. No, thank you
你知道吗 其实我还怀孕了
Okay, you know what? Actually, also, I'm pregnant
对 怀了你的孩子
Yeah. By you.
我找不到好时机告诉你
And there's... never a good time to say
但是 你必须知道 所以 好
but you need to know, so okay
现在你知道了 -明白
Now you know. -Right
是…
It's
是真的吗
That even true?
什么
What?
你是真的怀孕了吗
Like, is that even true?
还是说 你的新手法 或战术?
Or is that, like, a new position or a tactic?
或是什么…
Or what? What?
好吧
Okay
我们有个区域
We... So, we have an area.
我想...是不是在楼上
I guess we... Is it the upstairs?
这边 -你还好吗
Yeah, this way. -Are you okay?
是的 还好 我
Yeah. Yep. I'm...
我觉得 现在的情况很棘手…
Look, I think things are tough.
我跟汤姆的关系 但...
with... with my situation and Tom, but
要不要我们派人去干掉他
You want us to have him killed?
我们可以帮你 -好 也许吧 我...
I could do that. -Yeah, may be. I.
他只是...
I mean, I think, you know, he's just..
他只是渣男
He's just a piece of filth
我有些事 想告诉你们 但是...
and there's stuff I would like to tell you, but I.
嘿 我一直想叫他们离开
Hey, I've been trying to get them Tomove
不是轰他们走 但是...如果
not in a aggressive way, but... if..
总之 不要信任他
Yeah, I mean, you just can't trust him
知道 放心吧
Yeah. We got you.
大火还在熊熊燃烧 -谢了
In terms of the fire, it is still burning -Thanks
消防队控制火势已经很吃力 更别说扑灭了
and crews are struggling to contain, let alone extinguish.
有没有传出伤亡?
Are there any reports, so far, of injuries?
幸亏目前还没有
None for now, fortunately.
中心已经立即疏散
The building was evacuated immediately
所有人员都撤离了
and all workers have been accounted for
既然大家都在这里 我就到里边去
Well, I'm gonna sneak, now that we're all in here.
罪魁祸首是谁
Who's responsible?
这才是新闻吧
That’s the story, right?
纵火的是什么人
Who burnt this place down?
我觉得 这种事 总有几个热门人选
Tome, it always comes down to a couple old favorites
黑人 或是犹太人
The blacks or the Jews.
闹你们的 我在开玩笑 -拜托一下 好吗
I'm kidding. It's a fuckin'joke. -Would you please? Please?
知道了 -好
Got it. -All right, here.
小西 请跟我来 -嘿 康纳
Shiv, just follow me. Follow me. -Hey, Connor.
罗曼
Rome.
罗曼 杰瑞德不接电♥话♥
Jeryd isn't picking up
也难怪 他今晚很忙的
Yeah, I... I wonder if it's a busy night for him
我在想 之前的提议还有效吗
Because I wondered if what we talked about might still be on offer.
让我做大使的提议
Ambassador ship-wise?
那是昨天的提议 康纳
Yeah, well, that was kind of a yesterday offer, Connor.
如果他这次败选
You know if he doesn't make this
你得负一部分责任
you're gonna be partially fucking responsible
希望你可以接受 -罗曼...
Hope you're cool with that. -Rome...
我为了竞选 花了差不多一亿了
I've spent, like, a hundred mill here.
我连鸟地方都去不成吗
Couldn't I get a sniff of even a little guy?
去秘鲁推动政♥变♥?
Organize a little coup down in old Peru?
或是让我坐车去塔吉克?
Put me in a van to Tajikistan?
不能让我去乌拉圭享享福吗?
Couldn't I just be our fun guy in Uruguay?
你的押韵很有趣 但这 对他有什么好处 康?
Your rhymes are compelling, but what's in it for him, Con?
也许是 这个世代最杰出的政♥治♥人物
Oh, maybe just one of the finest political operators
帮他做事?
of his generation sorting shit out?
好 我再打给你
Okay, yeah. I'll... I'll get back to you.
在这里
Just this one
其实是 每隔四年
Yeah, every four years, in fact.
可能要取决于几个州
It's probably going to come down to a handful of states
例如 威斯康辛 俄亥俄
I ike Wisconsin, Ohio.
宾州 乔治亚 和亚利桑那
Pennsylvania, Georgia, and Arizona.
不要管初期的情况
Ignore the narratives early on
做好心理准备
and just realize that
即将发生缠斗 最后那几个州
that we're going to be in for a dogfight for late night
今晚将会是长夜漫漫
in those last couple of states
东岸现在是晚上11点
It is 11.00pm on the East Coast.
又有四个关键州的投票截止了
Polls have just closed in four more key states.
好 谢谢 -泛美网科的选情专家
Okay, thanks. -The ATN Decision Desk
现在可以预测 丹尼尔…
can now project that Daniel
州法规定 邮寄选票计算完毕
So, under state law, the vote can't be certified
选举结果才能经过认证
until the absentee ballots are counted
所以 威斯康辛州的选举结果
So, no Wisconsin result is valid
要等邮寄选票计算完毕才算有效
until the absentee ballots are counted
好的 丹尼尔觉得如何
Okay. And how does Daniel feel?
很有把握 但是也很害怕
Confident, but terrified
剧集 | 继承之战 | 导航列表