剧集 | 继承之战 | 导航列表
钱是实打实的 而这就是我们要的
More money is more money and that's all there is to it.
不好意思
Oh, I'm sorry.
什么鬼
What the fuck?
罗曼...
Uh, Roman...
爸给你发短♥信♥是要干什么 小罗
The fuck is Dad messaging you for, Rome?
我不知道 你问他吧
Uh, I don't know. Ask him
这问题太蠢了
Stupid question.
你不看消息吗
You're not gonna read it?
我会看的...我会的
Yea h, I'll read the... I will, yeah
我当然会看 就是问个好
I'll read it, sure, Um, uh, just a check-in.
是吗
Oh, yeah?
问好吗 -是啊 没错
A check-in? -Yeah. Yeah.
是吧 你是对的 爸可太会这么做了
Oh, yeah, you're right. Classic Dad.
他经常来问个好
He always just checks in
看看你过得如何
Just wants to see how you're doing
我就是在他生日的时候
Okay, I sent him a text on
发信息跟他说“生日快乐
his birthday just saying, " Happy birthday.
"抱歉我们错过了” -什么
Uh, " Sorry we missed it." -I'm sorry.
等一下 是你先发短♥信♥给他的
wait a minute. You texted him initially?
在他生日那天 是的
On his birthday. Yeah
我们说好了 他道歉之前不联络的
We said no contact until he apologizes
所以 那就是永远不联络了吗
Okay, well, so then, never?
你知道吗 -什么
You know what? -What?
我想看下你的手♥机♥
I think I would like to see your phone.
真的吗 -是的
Oh, really? -Yeah.
给我看看你的手♥机♥ 世界上最大的即时通讯软件群组
Show me your phone. World's biggest What s App group
都在分享你骚♥逼♥的照片
of people sharing pictures of your snatch
才不要 去你♥妈♥的♥ 不给你看 -小罗 两位 小罗
No, thanks. Fuck you. No. -Rome? Guys? Rome
干嘛
What?
我们必须相互信任
We have to trust each other here
那就他妈的看吧 我无所谓
So then fucking look. I don't give a shit.
很好 -反正都是鸡♥巴♥照
Great. -It's dick pics anyway.
他现在对它可是爱不释手 -好啊
He's got a real taste for'em now. -Great.
就在这了 看吧 谁他妈在乎
It's this right here. Read. Who gives a shit?
还不止一条短♥信♥
Well, this is more than one text
两条三条就.. -是啊
It's two, three. It's... -Yeah.
超过一条了 真是对不起
Yeah, it's more than one. Sorry.
还挺温馨的 -温馨 怎么 我说了什么
It's a bit warm. -It's warm? Why? What did I say?
"保重" -"保重
" Take care." -" Take care "?
不然我要怎么说“生日快乐
What am I supposed to say? " Happy birthday
祝你从楼梯上摔下去 傻♥逼♥
Hope you fall down a flight of stairs, shithead.'
怎么说呢 你这种背叛的行为
You know what? I feel a little bit weird
让我感觉怪怪的
about this betrayal
背叛 -是的
The betrayal? -Yeah
对 你说的背叛是指
Yes, the... the betrayal of,
生日快乐 爸爸 保重 罗曼"这样吗
" Happy Birthday, Dad. Take care. Roman.
你知道吗 -嗯
You know what? -Yeah
这能叫背叛 -我也有同感
Betrayal? -I do, too.
真♥他♥妈♥离谱 他妈的家庭忏悔之旅
Okay, great. Fucking family guilt trip
那去欧洲度假好了 走吧
European vacation. Let's do it
这很难 我知道大家都不好受
It's hard. It's been hard on everybody
你知道 他就离婚的事 给了汤姆不少建议吧
You know that he advised To m on the divorce?
传授他的专属技能
Gave him a Dad trick
让他去找了 曼哈顿所有的离婚律师
Went and spoke to every pit bull in Manhattan, tied'em up
我重走了老妈的路
I got Mom med.
你要找的话
I mean, there's probably one more
美国某地应该
horrible motherfucker lawyer
还有其他的糟糕无良律师
somewhere in the United States if you wanna look
但 那确实很糟心
but, um, yeah, that sucks, I'm sorry.
家人们 我觉得我们得团结一致
Guys, I feel like we need to stick together
我们应该还以颜色 你应该加入我们
And we should push back, and you should come with us
我们要对爸施加压力
and we should put the squeeze on
好 但我们要买♥♥皮尔斯对吧
Okay, but, we want to do Pierce, right?
我们要摆脱这一切 -没错
We want to out, right? -Yes.
对 就是这样 -好
Yeah. Yeah, exactly. -Okay
就是为了多赚点钱
Just with just a bit more money
好 但我不觉得马特森会加价
Yes, but I don't think Mats son will go up in price
他不会的 因为我跟他聊过这事
He won't. I know this because I have spoken to him
如果...如果他是这么说的
Oh, well, if that's... If that's what he said
那肯定就是真的了 -说真的
then it must be true. Yeah. -Okay, seriously
我觉得他会放弃 -是吗
I think he might walk. -Oh, might he?
是的 -你觉得
Yes. -Yeah, do you think
有没有一种可能 就是
he could may be, like, is it a possibility
他说的话是... -好吧
he could say a... A not... -Okay
说的不是真的 是假话呢
Like a thing that isn't, a lie?
那他为什么要这么说
I mean, why would he say that?
这是谈判的基本操作 小罗
Well, it's Negotiating 101, Rome.
他们在管理培训课上没有教你吗
Did they not teach you that in management training?
好吧 但他...听起来很真诚
All right, but he... It sounded like he meant it.
得了吧 那就是第二项基本操作
Oh, yeah. That's Negotiating 102
好吧 -这非常基础
Okay. -It's pretty basic
我知道 冲突不是好事
Look, I know the conflict isn't nice,
但我们给皮尔斯承诺的价格太高了... -等等 什么
but we over committed on Pierce... -Wait, what?
这样我们的钱就.. -我才不在乎
And this gives the cash... -I don't give a shit
会产生冲突 -那就好好干
about conflict. -To make it right.
我他妈就是冲突本身
Like, I will conflict fucking conflict.
是的 好吧 -不 我不是
Yes, you do. Oh, okay, fine. -No, I don't
那 这 事关你对爸的感情了
Well, it is about Dad feelings for you then
对爸的感情 -是啊
Dad feelings? -Yeah
如果现场 他妈的还有人在乎他的感受
If anyone here has fucking Dad feelings,
那他妈可就是 举着叉子怼撒旦啊
it's holy shit, poking Satan with the fork
我真的是为了我们仨
I'm genuine about us three.
你们别再 像列侬和麦卡特尼一样 联合起来对付我
And stop ganging up on me like you're Lennon and Mc Cartney
把我当他妈的乔治 我是约翰 混球们
and I'm fucking George. I'm John, motherfuckers.
林戈 洋子
Ringo, Yoko.
他还是康纳 但
He's still Connor, but
他靠拍卖♥♥赢得跟我们同桌饮酒的机会
he won having drinks with us at an auction
说真的
Honestly, though
我觉得...和桑蒂以及斯图伊合作
I think... going with Sandi and Stew y
对我们来说是最好的...
is... is the best thing for us to do..
对 作为一个团队
Yeah. As a team.
就是...就是一招
It's just a... it's just a move
稍微拖延几个星期
It's a... it's a delay, a couple weeks
他会得偿所愿的 爸全盛时期也这么做
He'll get it. It's what Dad would do in his prime.
没错
Exactly.
如果只是一招 那行吧
I guess if it's just a play, then yeah
他妈的 我加入
Fuck, yea h, I'm in.
真♥他♥妈♥的该死
God fucking dammit
真♥他♥妈♥的该死 -抱歉 抱歉
God fucking dammit. -Sorry. Sorry
你们毁了一切 全他妈被你们毁了
You ruined it all, you fucking ruined it all
老康 老康 -抱歉
Con, Con, Con. -Sorry.
你们毁了一切
You fucked it up
你想怎么做 -我想怎么做
What do you wanna do? -What do I want to do?
我想明天结婚
I wanted to get married tomorrow
那.. -我想今晚
Well... -I wanted to spend tonight
和家人一起过 明天和爸一起
with my family and tomorrow with my dad
我他妈的想把自己的钱拿出来
and I wanted to get my fucking money out
我们还能怎么做
What else can we do?
我想去卡拉OK 他妈的唱一首歌♥
I would like to sing one fucking song at karaoke
因为我在电影里看过
because I've seen it in the movies,
但没人愿意去
and nobody ever wants to go.
凯莉 抱...抱歉
Hey, hey, Kerry, um, s... sorry.
请问 我能稍微耽误[同义"揩油 您五分钟吗
can I possibly please, uh, grab you just for five minutes?
很快的 就现在 -行 有何不可
Quickly, please, right now? -Yeah, why not?
毕竟曼哈顿的其他女人你都揩过了
You've already grabbed every other woman in Manhattan.
谢谢 我们...进来这边谈
Thank you. Let's... let's just head in here.
我只是想稍微耽误你几分钟
I just wanted to grab you for a quick moment
我...我希望这样没有太过逾越
Um, uh, I... I hope I'm not getting above my station here.
但我想跟你聊下 试镜带的事
Um, but I wanted to talk to you about the whole tape thing
我不太确定该跟你聊这件事
Oh, I... I'm not sure I wanna talk to you about that
剧集 | 继承之战 | 导航列表