剧集 | 继承之战 | 导航列表
但是 我...我
Yeah, but I... I, uh
没关系
It's okay, um.
还有就是…我爱你
And... and... and... and I love you, uh
我不能...我不能
I don't... I don't...
在吗 汤姆 -西沃恩在吗
Hello, Tom? -Is Siobhan there?
肯现在就去叫她
Ken's going to get her right now.
我想他已经不在了
He's not here, I don't think
他…肯会去叫小西的
He's, uh... Ken's gonna get Shiv.
我去叫小西
I'm gonna get Shiv.
他去叫她了
He's going to get her.
你能…你能把电♥话♥放回他耳边吗
Can you... can you put me back to his ear?
谢谢你给我安排的好差事
Thanks for making me do that.
抱歉稍等... -小西
Uh, sorry, just a sec... -Shiv.
小西 亲爱的 -是不是妈
Shivy, honey. -Mom?
是爸 他出事了 -什么
D ad, he's in trouble. -What?
怎么了 -他在飞机上
What's happened? -Uh, he's on the plane
他..
And he got
我不确定...但情况很不好
Uh, I don't... It's bad and, uh,
他们在做胸外按压
they're doing chest compressions
什么
What?
你说什么肯
What? What, Ken?
来 这边走
Come on, this way
我也不清楚来龙去脉
I don't know everything, um..
他和汤姆 弗兰克 卡尔在一起
He's with Tom and Frank and Karl.
他们在和医生通话 -好吧
and they're on the line to doctors and, uh... -Um, okay
我不知道 他当时在洗手间
I don't know, he was in the bathroom
他呼吸困难
And he had trouble breathing
我不知道...然后...
Like, I don't know... It's, uh... And.
然后 他们开始做胸外按压
And they started doing chest compressions
几分钟前 他还有呼吸 -好
and he was still breathing a minute ago... -Okay.
但后来…情况很不好 -好
... but it's... it's very bad. -Okay, yeah
小西来了… -好
So, Shiv's coming, uh... -Okay
快来
He y, um...
他们... 他们觉得他已经走了 -什么
They...they think he's gone -What?
他们觉得他走了 -怎么回事
They think he's gone. -What happened?
什么意思 -他们觉得..
What do you mean? -Well, they think..
他们觉得爸死了 -什么
They think Dad died. -What?
是的 -不
Yeah. -No.
对不起 -不
I'm sorry. -No!
不 我不能接受
No, I can't have that!
在吗 汤姆
Hey, hey, Tom.
能让她...能让小西
Hey, can she do it? Can Shiv.
跟他说话吗 -他们一直把电♥话♥
uh, speak to him? -They've been putting us
放在爸耳边 让我们跟他说话
to Dad's ear, just to speak to him
你能把电♥话♥放在他耳边吗
Can you put her next to his ear? Okay.
我把电♥话♥给小西 -好
I'm... I'm giving you to Shiv. -Okay
什么 -小西 我把电♥话♥放在他耳边
What? -Hey, Shiv, I'm putting you by his ear.
好
Okay.
他还在听吗 他还能听见吗
U h, is he hearing? Is he still hearing?
我也不知道 但我把手♥机♥拿过去
Uh, I don't know. But I'm putting you there, okay?
手♥机♥在他耳边了 你可以说话了
And you're by his ear, you can go now.
你可以和他说了 -好 爸
you're talking to him now. -Okay! Hey!
喂 爸 你好
Hey, Dad. Uh, hello
你不会有事的 抱歉...
Um, you're gonna be okay. And I'm sorry..
他死了吗 -我不知道
Is he dead? -I don't know.
我不知道 他真的死了吗
I don't know if he's dead. I s he fucking dead?
我不知道
I don't know!
汤姆
Tom?
我在
Hey, hey.
他..他还活着吗
Is he... is he even alive?
我不知道 宝贝 -那他
I don't know, honey. -Is... is he..
你是不是在安慰我 他是不是已经走了
Are you just being nice to me? Is he gone?
他现在...我不知道...我们..
He's, uh... I don't... I don't know. We... He, uh.
我们不知道
We don't know. We don't know
我把手♥机♥放回他耳边 好吗
Okay, I'm putting you back there, okay?
好 可我…
Uh, okay. Well, um..
我不知道该怎么办
I don't know what to do.
你在他耳边了
You're by his ear.
好
Okay.
我把手♥机♥放回去 -你去个安静的地方
I'm gonna put you back there. -Okay, just, like, go private.
找个安静的地方说 很怪 但你先说吧
Be somewhere private, just speak. It's weird, but speak, okay?
也许他能听到 -爸
Like, you never know, he might hear you. -Uh, Dad?
嗨
Um, hey
爸?
Dad?
爸爸 我爱你
Daddy, uh, I love you.
求求你别走 现在不要走
Uh, don't go, please, not now.
别走 我爱你 你...
No, I, uh... I love you, you fucking.
天哪 我不..虽然没有借口.
God! I don't... Um, there's no excuses for the..
但我
But, I.
我...操
But, I... Fuck!
我不知道 我真的爱你
I don't know. I do love you
会没事的
And it's okay.
没事的 爸爸我爱你
It's okay, Daddy. It's okay, I love you
我...
I...
你想继续通话吗
Do you want to stay on?
要把手♥机♥拿开吗 -快拿走
Do you want me to take it away? -I don't want it
求你了
Please, please.
汤姆 汤姆 -喂 罗曼
Um, Tom? Tom? -Hey, Roman
现在什么情况了
What's happening? What's... What, precisely..
详细告诉我 现在什么状况
Like, tell me, precisely, what is happening right now.
好 是这样..
Okay, so, um...
我们都在这儿
Yeah, so we're all here,
我现在...
and I'm... and I'm heading to the back
往机舱后边走 -远离病人
of the plane. -Stand clear of patient.
他们现在..
And they're..
病人昏迷请远离 -他躺在前面的地上
Shocking. Everybody clear. -He's at the front.
他们正在做胸外按压
on the floor, and they're doing chest compressions and, uh.
所以 他们还在做胸外按压吗
Okay, so they're still doing chest compressions?
对 是的 不是因为...
Yeah, yeah, they are. But not because...
我想他们必须继续做 这是标准操作
I think they have to. I think they have to keep doing that
机组的人都很好 都很负责
In the plane, people are lovely, and they're good people
我觉得他…
I think he's...
我觉得他现在 很舒服
I think they've made him very comfortable
什么 他是不是走了 -什么
What? But... but is... Is... is he gone... -What?
他走了吗... -汤姆 他…
He's gone... -To m, is he, uh.
他到底好不好
Is he okay, at all?
他不好 一点都不好
He's not okay. No, he's not.
他..他走了吗 汤姆
Is... is he gone, Tom?
他们说 他心跳和呼吸
I mean, they say his heart has stopped
都已经没了
and his breathing has stopped
可能有一阵子了
For a while, may be.
但在医学上 不能说明他已经死了吧
Okay, but that doesn't mean that he's dead, medically?
对吗
Right?
不知道 他们还在做
I don't know, they're... They're still doing
胸外按压 -好...那
the chest compressions. -Okay, and... and
你们什么时候降落
And when do you land?
飞机掉头了吗 你们回来了吗
Have you turned around? Are you coming back?
是的 应该没错
Yeah, I don't... I think yes. Yes.
我们正要…我们好像要回来了
We're coming to... We're heading back, I think.
好
Okay.
可以让我和驾驶舱说话吗
Can you put me through to the flight deck?
我能和驾驶通话吗 麻烦你 汤姆
Can I speak with the pilot, please, Tom?
我打给弗兰克
You know what, I'll call Frank's phone
让他帮我和飞行员通话
and he can take me to the flight deck
好吗 好
Okay. Okay
弗兰克 肯德尔会打给你
So, Frank, Kendall's going to call your phone
你拿去给飞行员 好吗
to be taken through to the pilot, okay
他打来了
Okay, that's happening
喂 肯 -杰西 我需要些东西
Hey, Ken. -Jess, I need a few things
好 -我爸快死了
Yeah. -Uh, my dad's dying.
剧集 | 继承之战 | 导航列表