剧集 | 继承之战 | 导航列表
还有媒体报道又是怎么回事?
What about these fucking press stories?
你们是不是在装神弄鬼?
Are you Scooby Doo -ing me here?
你们的商学院
Is that where you went?
是在动画公♥司♥念的吗?
Hanna -Barbera fucking business school?
告诉我主题乐园里有鬼
You tell me the theme parks are haunted.
又说你们的年度大♥片♥很烂 是不是故意想搞砸这笔交易?
Your big movie is shitty. Are you tanking the deal?
不是...我们只是开诚布公
No, man. We're just being open.
根据我们和银行的模型...
Look, on our models and the bank's models,
觉得你必须提高价钱 董事会才会买♥♥账
I think there needs to be more value for the board to get conviction on this.
对啊 银行...当然了
Right, the banks. Of course.
还有我们必须放慢步调
Also the pace.
这是一笔很大的交易
You know, we might need to slow it down a little. It's a behemoth.
速度放慢一点
Slow it down a bit.
大选就快到了 然后是公♥司♥的过渡期
And we got the election coming up, and then there'll be the transition.
我们已经建立关系了 属于法规方面的问题...
And we have relationships, so, you know, in terms of regulatory issues...
对 我本来想跟你们的父亲交易
I preferred doing this with your dad.
他是个混球 但至少知道自己要什么
He was a prick, but at least he knew what he wanted.
慢着 我们的父亲不是混球 好吗?
Pedant's corner. Our dad was not a prick, okay?
是啊 当然 但他真的是
Sure, but he was.
老实说 真的是有些问题
There are just some issues, is the honest truth,
该死的流媒体平台 电影公♥司♥和新闻
fucking streamers, studio news, it seems a lot.
很麻烦 -我必须快点完成交易
I need to make this happen fast.
懂吗? -当然...
Totally.
我们也认真想卖♥♥ 但这是长跑
We're committed, but it's a long distance run.
不是短跑冲刺
It's not a sprint.
我想他要是看到现在的你们 会觉得很丢脸
I think he'd be embarrassed if he saw you two now.
两个儿子在装神弄鬼的
His two big boys playing Scooby -Doos.
我是不是必须绕过你们? 直接去跟董事会谈?
Am I gonna have to go around you? Talk directly to the board?
去找那些老家伙?
Talk to the old ones?
真是岂有此理
Unbelievable.
罗曼? -好
Rome? -Yeah.
我在想
Hey, I was just thinking...
记得你曾经问过我 我爸爸什么时候会死吗?
Do you remember when you asked when my dad was gonna die?
记得 我是在开玩笑 罗曼
Yeah, that was a joke, Roman.
你连一周都不能等 是吧?
You really couldn't push this a week, could you?
你完全没有想过
There was no part of you that could just be like,
"我们可以改期 因为他们的父亲刚过世"
hey, let's reschedule and move this cause their dad just died.
我妹妹也是...她很伤心
My sister's kinda, she's fucked up about it
我大哥也是慌了手脚 而我也是心不在焉
and her brother's a mess and I'm gone.
觉得自己也死了 万念俱灰
I'm on the fucking, I'm dead. It's over for me.
没关系 没问题的
It's okay, it's fine.
但你却硬把我们拖来 你这个没有人性的狗东西
But you just drag us out here, you inhuman fucking dog man.
你简直是疯了 -兄弟 别激动
Crazy... -Easy, brother.
他的事你也有份 你把他害死了
You fucking killed him too. You're the one who did it.
你...真的 你榨干了他的生命力
You did. You drained the life out of him.
这笔交易你拖了六个月
You dragged this thing out for six fucking months
现在又把我们找来这里 真的连几天都等不了吗?
and then you bring us out here now. You couldn't wait like a few days.
你连这一点都做不到吗?想都没想过吗?
You actually couldn't do that for us. No idea, huh?
天啊
God!
这样很好 -给我闭嘴
This is good. -Shut the fuck up, man.
我们不卖♥♥给你了 我们不干了
We're not selling to you, okay? We're not doing that.
我们会慢慢跟你耗 我们要磨死你
We are gonna grind you down, man. We are sanding the gears.
每一封电邮都要拖上六个月
Every email's gonna take like six months.
我们都要烧掉好几亿 最后
We're all gonna spend hundreds of millions of dollars and in the end,
你终于会因为无聊而放手
you're gonna get fucking bored and move on.
我们不卖♥♥了 好吗?
It's not happening, okay?
真的吗? -对...
Really? -Yeah.
我恨死你了
Yeah, I fucking hate you.
如果你告诉董事会我说了这些话
And if you tell the board I said any of this,
我会说那只是谈判战术
I'm just gonna say it was a negotiating tactic.
也许还真的是 不过不是
And you know what? Maybe it is, but it's not.
你去死吧 -等等...
So fuck you! -Wait, wait.
你整到自己了 把自己整惨了 -是吗 真的吗?
You just fucked yourself. -Did I?
对 -很好
Good. -Really?
你听到你弟说的话了吗?
Did you hear what little brother said?
听到了吗...? -清楚吗?
Did you hear it? -Was that clear?
那是谈判战术 你这个蠢货 -对
You know, it's a negotiating tactic, you stupid cunt.
真的是 -好
All right. -It is.
你这个混账
You piece of shit!
你听到了吧?
You heard that, right?
这跟计划的不同 但搞不好可行
It wasn't the plan, but maybe it plays.
如果交易在森林中破局 而且没人听到
If a deal collapses in the woods and no one hears it,
算不算违反证交所规定?
is it an SEC violation?
我觉得他看起来很严肃
I feel like he looks solemn.
也许有危险 交易吹了吗?
Maybe danger, maybe no deal.
不是...肯这个人很难解读
No, no, Ken's unreadable.
你要观察的是罗曼 我想他们应该是成功了
It's Roman you want to eyeball. I think they got it over the line.
你看她 是你的
You.
你好吗 谢谢你来电
How are you? Thanks for calling.
是马特森...
Hey, it's Matsson.
马特森? -是吗?
Matsson? -Yep, yep.
好
Okay.
谢谢
Well, thank you.
我很乐意替你传话
I'd be glad to pass that message along.
你想跟他们通话吗 他们...
Would you like to speak to one of them yourself?
不要?
No.
他改价钱了 192
Revised offer, 192.
一口气加了五块 帅啊
5 dollar bump, okay!
他真的很想要泛美网科 -两位 这可是全垒打
He really wanted ATN. -Hey, it's a home run, boys.
为凯♥旋♥英雄欢呼 -令尊会很骄傲的
Hail the conquering heroes. -Your dad would be really proud.
不客气 -192 太棒了
You're welcome. -192, amazing.
真厉害 好样的
Very good. Excellent.
我们算一下 然后跟董事会说
Let's run the numbers and take it to the board. Shall we?
太好了...很好 太棒了 -来吧
Good, good, yeah, terrific.
192 毋庸置疑
192, it's undeniable.
192.
我们来 我们见 我们掠夺 我们抢了维京人
We came, we saw, we pillaged. We raided the Vikings.
这是真的吗?
Are you kidding me?
干得好 -谢了
Great job, guys. -Thanks.
谢了 洁丝
Thanks, Jess.
所以交易显然谈成了
So there's apparently a deal.
谈成了? -对 马特森买♥♥了泛美网科
Deal? -Yeah, Matsson takes ATN.
他一口气全包了
Whole caboodle.
了解
Okay.
别这样 汤姆 你应该高兴才对 这是"第三集中营"的现实版
Come on, Tom, you can be happy. It's the great escape.
静观其变吧...
Well, we'll see.
泛美网科会有一些变动
Yeah, we're looking at some moves at ATN.
我不是很满意 所以...
I'm not happy.
你真的要这么做
Okay, you're really gonna do this?
对
Yeah.
希蒂跟孟肯走得太近了
Cyd's getting too close to Mencken.
爸走了之后 她被权力冲昏头了
She's a little bit power crazed post -dad,
这个人非走不可
so she's gotta go.
你这样觉得吗?
You think?
对 你要去告诉她吗?
Yeah, you wanna let her know?
好啊...好
Sure, yeah.
不要勃起 汤姆 这样很怪
Don't get an erection, Tom. It's weird.
回去之后要不要一起吃晚餐?
You wanna get dinner when we get back?
我...我不知道 -等等
Well, I don't know. -Hang on.
这通电♥话♥很重要
Important call.
你跟你两个哥哥在一起吗?
Hey. -Are you with your brothers?
可以传给我一张 他们表情的照片吗?
Can you send me a photo of their faces?
没问题
Yeah, sure.
恭喜...
Congrats, congrats, congrats!
这是怎么回事?
What's going on there? What is that?
那是什么?是格杀名单吗 真的是吧?
Is that the kill list? It is, isn't it?
洁丝拿到的 -果然是
Yeah, yes, it is.
这是初稿 列出GoJo可能要付的遣散费
Early draft, GoJo finance list of potential severance costs.
这是暂时的版本 随时会有变动
It's highly provisional, it's caveated, it's subject to change.
可能只是某种诠释
It would just be an interpretation.
拜托 格丽 别吊我们胃口
剧集 | 继承之战 | 导航列表