剧集 | 继承之战 | 导航列表
是啊 我只是觉得 现在这个时候
Um, yeah, I just don't know that I can
我真的做不了任何事 跟任何人说话
literally do anything or talk to anyone
但是 我们得去发表声明 罗曼
We need to be on the statement though, Rome
我知道 -不然的话
I know. --Otherwise.
这些事情就全部落到弗兰克 卡尔 还有格丽 他们手里去了
it could be all Frank and Karl and... and Gerri and..
那样的话 不管声明的内容如何 经过一夜與论发酵之后
You know, even just overnight, whatever the text is
潜台词都会变成
the subtext has to be..
洛根·罗伊结束了 但是罗曼·罗伊还有肯道尔·罗伊
Logan Roy, you know. But Roman Roy and Kendall Roy
还有小西·罗伊我们要站在一起 好吗
and Shiv Roy. We're all here, yeah?
好吧
Okay, and..
我只是不愿意交给卡罗利娜去处理这些事
I just don't want Karolina to just handle it..
只是这个声明而已 -好吧
It's just for this statement. -Okay
你知道的 后面的事董事会来决定
You know, it'll be for the board to decide
但是 我觉得在那之前
But... but I think until then.
为了股市考虑
you know, just for the markets.
我们需要掌控局面
we need to be in control
我们一起 -是的
Us. -Yeah
直到董事会开始
Until the board can meet
好吧 我会的
Yeah, uh-huh, I mean, I would
我不希望出现任何没经过我们许可的自作主张
I don't want anything happening that we don't, like, approve, so
就这样
Yeah.
好吗
Yeah
雨果
Hugo?
我们会拟好声明
We'll draft the statement, okay?
很好 很好
Great. Great. Great
我们需要他们的署名
Um, we'll need them to sign off
弗兰克也好 西蒙也好 或者董事会联名
It'll need to come from Frank, or Simon, or the board..
对 但是由我们来起草 好吧
Yeah, but we'll draft, okay?
那谁去给马特森打电♥话♥
And who will call Mats son?
我知道 但是
I know but..
抱歉 我得挂电♥话♥了
Oh, I gotta get off the phone, sorry
靠 -好啦 好啦
Fuck me. -Okay. Okay
你好 -你好
I Hey. -Hey.
那个 我需要在这个房♥间单独呆会
Uh, yeah. I kind of need the room
当然 没问题
Oh, sure, of course.
我...
I'm, uh.
我很难过
I'm pretty sad.
应该说 其实我现在完全是麻木的
I mean, I'm actually, right now, totally numb
不过理论上 你会觉得我很...
but theoretically, you would say that I'm..
对 我就是很难过 -是啊
Yeah, that I'm sad. -Yeah.
好了 这个房♥间都是你的了
Well. The room's all yours
我脑子里乱糟糟的
It's a fucking mess.
好吧
Okay.
来了 -我不知道该说什么
Hey. -I don't know what to say.
我很抱歉
Sorry. I'm so sorry, I.
嘿 真让人难过
Hey. -I'm so sorry.
是啊
Yeah
那个 我们要怎么把他带下来
Hey. Uh, how are we getting him off?
我也不知道 天哪 我会处理好的
Uh, I don't know, Jesus. U h, I'll handle it
你们准备好了声明材料了吗
You... you got the edits on the statement?
我们觉得要稳住市场 我们得提一下卡尔
We do feel that for market competence, it's important for Karl
我还有格丽的名字
myself and Gerri to be mentioned by name
好的 我马上去办
Great, I'll get that out right away
看啊
Uh, and, look, we got
这里到处都是想拍照放料的人
shutterbugs all over the perimeter
要是我们不发言的话
and we're looking at a feeding frenzy
舆♥论♥就要炸了 我们得让他们自家人
if we don't talk. So, we're gonna
出来发言
get some comments from the family
我已经准备好为我们说话的人 -做好自己的工作
and I primed our friendlies. -Duty calls
新闻发布会那里举♥行♥
O h, uh, the press conference is happening in there
孩子们已经到了
and the kids are already in, so..
我就先… -好 快去吧
I'm gonna... -Yeah. Go, go, go. Yeah, I know.
你好...
Hey. Hi. So.
大家好
Hello. Hello, everyone.
我们会没事吧
Are we gonna be okay?
当然
Yeah. Yeah.
我们能搞定的
We'll be okay
你不会没事的
You're not gonna be okay
你也一样 不会好的
Well, you're not gonna be okay either
你不会好的
You're not gonna be okay
你完蛋了 你完蛋了
You're fucked. -You are fucked
你彻底完蛋了 -你不能更完蛋了
You're totally fucked. -You're very fucked
好了 大家都准备好了吗 -好了
Okay. Hi. Everybody ready? -Yeah
小西 -准备好了吗
Shiv? -Ready?
确定吗
Sure?
好的
All right.
我...谢谢大家
I... Thank you.
如各位所知 我的父亲洛根·罗伊 于今天下午
As you know, my father, Logan Roy, was pronounced dead
在到达泰特波罗机场后 被宣告死亡
on arrival at Teterboro Airport this afternoon
感谢媒体们在此刻对于逝者的尊重
I'd like to thank the press for their respect at this time.
希望你们理解 我不会接受任何采访
You'll understand that I won't be taking any questions
我和我的兄长们只想说
But my brothers and I just want to say
洛根·罗伊建立了一个伟大的美国家族企业
that Logan Roy built a great American family company
正如各位了解到的情况 本司领导权的去向
And as you know, the board will be convening
将在不久后
in the next hours to decide on the leadership
由董事会开会决定
of the company going forward
民族失去了一个热情的捍卫者
This nation has lost a passionate champion
国家失去了一个巨人 我们失去了深爱的父亲
and an American Titan, and we lost a beloved father
感谢各位的聆听 -那么请问
Thank you. -And in terms
你们将在公♥司♥担任什么样的角色呢
of your roles at the company?
我们希望
We intend to..
我们希望带领公♥司♥走过
We intend to shepherd it through it's
不管未来怎样 我们都会守在这
Whatever its future may be, but we'll be there.
这是我们共同的意愿
We intend to be there
谢谢大家 不要提问了
Guys, guys, thank you! No more questions!
各位 请不要再提问了
Guys, no more questions. No more questions, please
给这个家庭留一些隐私吧
Respect the privacy of the family
非常感谢
Thank you very much.
来了
Hey.
他来了
There he is.
这就是老爸
That is Dad.
好了 那我们要去看他吗
Okay, so, we gonna go see him?
你想去吗
Do you want to?
难道不应该去吗
Shouldn't we?
毕竟我们不去 他也不会生气了
I mean, he's not gonna get angry if we don't.
是啊 好吧
Yeah, right.
汤姆 你能不能…
Hey, Tom! Can you..
再说一遍当时的情况
go through it again? What happened?
我要去...去看看他
I'm gonna go... I'm gonna go see him
你想过去吗
Do you wanna?
我 我的话...
Uh, I'm gonna... I'm gonna...
就在这里看他下来 -好
watch him down from here. -Okay
好的...
Okay, so...
行吧 就这样
Yeah. Okay.
剧集 | 继承之战 | 导航列表