剧集 | 继承之战 | 导航列表
如果今晚无法如愿 那就下一次
and if it isn't tonight, it will be next time.
就算你当不了国家总统
" Even if you're not going to be the president
也能当我们的总裁
you're going to be our president."
没错 “你跟我联手 一定可以走得长远
Exactly. " You, me, we'll go far..."
走到对街的酒吧喝酒
" Over the road and into the bar.
听着 今晚可以找个时间谈吗
So, listen, at... at some point tonight, can we do a chat
谈谈我的定位和策略
in terms of the... the "me" of things and, like, how to play it?
因为 马特森对我很差劲
Because Matsson, he treated me quite abominably
但他又好像很信任我
But it felt like trusting
跟我说了很多
and he was saying a lot of things
又很轻松的样子... -好 好 够了…
and quite relaxed... -Okay, okay. Enough..
我的咖啡呢
Where's my coffee?
汤姆 我不端咖啡了
Tom, I don't do coffee anymore, man.
不行 格雷格
No, Greg.
格雷格 我必须要头脑清楚 这是一定要的
Greg, I have to be clear. I have to.
如果我昏昏欲睡
If I get drowsy
报错了科罗拉多州的开票结果
and I... mis-call Colorado
马上就天下大乱
Instability, right?
美国失去可信度
And the US loses credibility
中国趁机入侵台♥湾♥
China spots an opportunity and invades Taiwan.
用战略性核武器
Tactical nukes.
轰然一声 世界末日来临 大家变回阿米巴原虫
Fuckin' shit goes kablooie and we're back to amoeba
要再演化 得花好多好多年
It's a long way back from pond life
一切只因为 你没有端咖啡给我
cause you failed to get me a double shot, okay?
好 那你...
Okay, well do you...
还要不要 你之前 要求的东西
do you want some of what you asked for?
不用 我不要 你说呢
No, I don't. I don't think so. What do you think?
也许不要 今天是大选之夜
Maybe no. I mean, election night.
不过 你决定吧
Your call. I mean..
好 我要
Yeah, hit me.
不过 这不是正式的
But this is not a... not a thing, okay?
不会被写进书里
It's not going in a book
就… -好
Let's just... -Yeah.
是的 好 -快 快
Yeah. Okay. -Quick, quick
快如闪电
Quick as a whistle
这是什么 这个写的是...
What do we have here? What's one the.
白板上写了什么 -白板上
What's on the board? -the board?
好的 -这是...
All right. -There is..
我在擦白板 无辜地擦白板
Just rubbing the board innocently
我只是在擦白板
Simply cleaning the whiteboard here.
好 来吧
Okay. Here we go.
不用 我不要… -什么
No... Not for me. No, I... -What?
经过昨晚 我终于恢复正常了
No, I'm just starting to feel normal from last night
你跟马特森嗑药 但是不跟我?
What? You'll do it with Matsson and not with me?
我才不要整晚被你道德批判 来嘛
I don't want you looking all judgy all night, come on.
不行 我要保持清醒 而且不想上瘾
No, I need a clear head, and I don't wanna get addicted
连续两晚嗑药 -闭嘴 别婆婆妈妈的
Two nights in a row. -Shut up, Greg. Don't be Mom.
来嘛 -我不要 拜托
Come on. -I don't want to. Please.
格雷格 医生说 这对脑子有好处
Greg, it's medically good for your brain?
真的
It is.
难道你觉得阿兹特克人都是笨蛋吗
What are you saying, all Aztecs are stupid?
那是种族歧视
Don't be a racist little bitch about it
快点
Come on.
嗯 好吧 -快点
Yeah, okay. -Come on.
不要... 干吗 你在假吸吗
Don't... What? Are you pretending?
不...! 你在假装吸可♥卡♥因♥
No... -Are you pretending to do coke?
我有吸一些进去 -快点吸
Some got up. -Fucking do it.
对嘛 天啊
There. God
很好
Okay.
那是什么鬼 -那个啊
What the fuck is that? -Oh, that.
他们在点餐
I guess they... they were ordering some for folks.
我叫他们帮你叫一份
I said why not get you one?
酒铺的寿司? 你疯了吗
Bodega sushi? Are you insane?
不是我 是萨姆森
I... No, that's not me. That's Samson
不行 不要萨姆森 格雷格
No, not Samson, Greg!
不要萨姆森 我不要他
Not Samson! Not!
我想要你帮我跑腿
I want you Gregg ing for me
你今晚降职 变回格雷格了
You're busted back down to Greg tonight
不 -是的 今晚
No. -Yeah, tonight.
我的消化系统是宪法的一部分
My digestive system is basically part of the constitution, okay?
微波加温的牛奶加姜汁
Microwaved milk and ginger shots
美国瓶装水 橄榄油 意大利面 好吗
American bottled water, and spaghetti and olive oil, okay?
好吗 -好啦
Okay? -Okay.
好
Okay.
嘿 康
Hey, Con.
汤姆
Tom.
这里有一组人
Yeah, I got this crew here
他们来拍东西
and they're filming the stuff
但拍的东西都没有播出 伙计
but none of it is making it on the show, dude
他们的摄像头里有没有胶卷?
Is there any film in these cameras?
有 我们打算要播出的 康
Yeah, I think we are... we are planning to feature, Con
并没有 因为我一直在看
Well, no. Because I'm watching
我知道 其他电视台不会播
Now, I expected to be frozen out by all those other mooks
但不会连你们都不播吧
but you guys? Come on.
给我一点温暖 兄弟
Give me some sugar, man.
因为 也许大家都投我了
I mean, maybe everyone voted for me.
我们只是不知道
We don't know.
薛定谔的猫
Schrodinger's cat,
薛定谔的猫 汤姆
Schrodinger's cat, Tom.
箱子打开之前...
Until we open the boxes..
我跟另外两个人 一样有可能当总统
I'm just as much president as the other two.
对吧 拜托 -走吧 走吧
Yeah? Come on. -Let's go, let's go
如果我胜选 那可是世纪大事
If I do it, that's the story of all time.
好 我得挂了
Okay, well, I'll think... I... I've gotta go
但我会想想办法 真的得挂了
But I'll see what I can do. But I've gotta go
因为投票所要关了 -对
'Cause the polls are closing. -Yeah
如果要发生的话 会发生在肯塔基
Okay, if it's gonna happen anywhere, it's gonna happen in Kentucky
一切都有可能发生
Anything can happen.
万事皆有可能 万事皆有可能
Anything can happen, anything can happen
对
Yeah.
幸亏我没有退选
So glad I didn't drop out.
有参与的话 选举会更有意思
It just makes an election so much more interesting when you're in it
想赢 一定要参与
You gotta be in it to win it.
现在是东岸的七点钟
And it is seven o'clock on the East Coast
表示有六个州已经停止投票了
which means polls have just closed in half a dozen states
此时最受属目的州
The most closely watched states at this hour, Georgia
是有16张选举人票的乔治亚州
with its 16 electoral votes
以及 有13张选举人票的维州
and Virginia with its 13,
这两个 都是很关键的摇摆州
both key battleground states
目前还看不出是谁在两州领先
As of this moment, it is too early to project a winner in either.
我们的选情专家现在可以宣布 -好的
But our decision desk can announce at this hour -Okay.
杰瑞德·门肯众议员
that Representative Jeryd Mencken
会在肯塔基州击败丹尼尔·希门尼斯州长
will defeat Governor Daniel Jimenez in the Commonwealth of Kentucky
同时 也能拿下印第安纳州
as well as in the state of Indiana
门肯在印第安纳州的 选前民调中
where Mencken has enjoyed a lead over Jimenez
就领先了希门尼斯 -好的
in the pre-election polling. -Okay
希门尼斯州长将会拿下佛蒙特州
Governor Jimenez will win in the state of Vermont
这是意料中事
no big surprises there,
开票结果将会在今晚前半段宣布
in the early part of the evening
我们要再多收集一些资料 才能预测:
We will need to look at more data before we can make a projection.
嘿 去他的肯塔基 康
Hey. Fuck Kentucky, Con
不要 -要 去他们的
No. -Yes, fuck'em
不
No.
我
I...
我不会变成那样 不
I shan't become that. No
可惜 肯塔基没赢 威拉
Alas, Kentucky, Willa
我不能太虚荣
Alas, vanity
选民表达了自己的意见
Voters have made their voices heard
这可能是我们此生最重要的一次选举
This could be the most important election in our lifetime
十四个州即将... -不用 我说过
So, with polls about to close... -No, I told you
剧集 | 继承之战 | 导航列表