剧集 | 继承之战 | 导航列表
你可以给我 比利 谢谢
You can give it to me, Billy, thank you
选情越来越激烈 汤姆
As we heat up, Tom
你要如何...
how much do you wanna give to.
平衡报道恐吓事件
Fair bit of intimidation.
双方人马都有闹事
His folks and ours.
威斯康辛和密尔瓦基的火灾有点难定性
So, like, fire in Wisconsin, in Milwaukee could be nasty
也可能是电线走火 可能是门肯狂粉干的
Could be electrical failure, might be Mencken ists.
摄像头被砸烂 记者在波特兰被骚扰
Camera smashed, crew harassed in Portland
那是他们的人干的 -我信任你
That's the m. -I trust you.
屏幕有点故障
Again, a little board malfunction here.
他在做什么 怎么了
What's he doing? What's this?
嘿 阿潘 怎么回事 -等一下
Hey, Pam. What's going on? -Hold... Hold on.
触控屏,.. -等等 我们在查
The touch... The touch screen. -Hold on, we're checking it out
触控屏怎么了
What's happening with the touch screen?
叫他不要一直碰触控屏
Tell him to stop touching the touch screen
准备好替换的触控屏, -触控屏故障了
We have a replacement in place. -The touch screen is malfunctioning!
没事 没事 -没事才怪
It's fine, it's fine. -Not fine
谁都看得出有事
You can see that it's not fine!
替换的已经拿过去了, -出故障了 操
We have a replacement on the way. -It's malfunctioning! Fuck
触控屏故障了
Touchscreen's malfunctioning
我们要 拉特写
And we're gonna zoom in..
如大家所见 就在这里
Right, as you can see, right here.
屏幕似乎在闹脾气
The board seems to be acting up
触控屏怎么了
What is going on with the touch screen?
触控屏故障了
The touch screen is malfunctioning
怎么了 在搞什么鬼
What... what's going on? What the fuck is going on?
我们在处理
Right, we're on it.
图像生成...搞砸了
A graphics generator, just... It... It shat the bed
什么 -我的触控屏呢
What? -Where is my touchscreen?
你失控了 戴夫 -在总服务台
Don't, you're losing it, Dave. -On main desk
在总服务台 -不要失控
On main desk. -Don't lose it, Dave.
今晚不要失控 戴夫
Don't lose it tonight, Dave.
现在东岸是晚上九点
It is now 9.00pm on the East Coast
好的 触控屏能更换一下吗
Okay, can we get an ETA on that replacement?
汤姆 触控屏是怎么回事
What the fuck's going on with the touch screen, Tom?
我在处理 全都在掌控之中
I'm on it. I'm all over it.
你才没有在处理 快去处理
You're not on it. Fucking get on it
想办法解决
Figure it out.
听到没 马上给我解决
Yeah? Figure it out. Now.
已经在处理了 肯 已经在处理了 他已经…
It's happening. Ken, it's happening. He's already..
我们要接收新的资讯了 格雷格
We're about to get a new batch, Greg
如果收视率下降 我会下去
and if we drop numbers now, I'm gonna come down there
拿你的狗头撞穿触控屏
and put your fucking head through that touchscreen.
已经在弄了, -快点处理…
It's all in motion. -Fix it..
没必要大惊小怪
No need to cat astro phi ze.
触控屏呢 阿潘 要装上去了吗
Where's the touch screen, Pam? Is it loading up?
在装了 -快装上去
It's loaded up. -Well, get it on air
快把新的装上去 我们会流失观众
Get the new one on air. We're gonna be hemorrhaging.
会成为笑柄
We're gonna be a laughingstock
汤姆 我们在处理了
We're on it, Tom
不会有人注意到的 好吗
No one will notice. Okay?
我们不是第一次了
We've done this before.
有三个屏幕 随时可替换上阵
We have three, and they're all lined up.
没人会注意到吗 我就注意到了
No one will notice? I noticed.
我不是人吗
Am I no one?
我看起来不像人吗
Do I look like no one, huh?
不像吗
Do I?
我们居然会落后社群媒体?
I mean, how the fuck are we behind social media on this?
我们应该领先才对
All right? We need to be leading this
嘿 汤姆 -喂
Hey, Tom. -Hello?
威斯康辛发生火灾 你有报道吗
You got this fire in Wisconsin. You... Have you got this?
我想…应该有
Yes, I think we... Yes, I think we have that.
对 是电线走火 -我们为什么没有报道 汤姆
Yeah. Electrical. -Why aren't we covering, Tom?
因为 我们要选择 焦点要放在哪里
Well, because we always have to choose what to focus on
失火 不表示就是新闻
and just because something is on fire doesn't make it news.
电线走火 -我们听说不是
Electrical failure? -Not what we hear.
纳特听说 不是电线走火 汤姆
No, it's... it's not what Nate hears, Tom.
纳特好棒棒哦
Well, bully for Nate.
嘿 汤姆 -嘿 纳特
Hey, Tom. -Hey, Nate
我们应该报道这件事 汤姆
We need to be all over this, Tom.
是 我...好
Yeah. I... Okay
我觉得 保持独特观点是很重要的
I just think it's important to... to keep our unique perspective
因为 我们收到互相矛盾的消息
because we are getting conflicting reporting
我手♥机♥上的实况照片
What about the actual photos I can see of it happening
又怎么说?
on my fucking phone?
听着 全国现在有很多事情在发生
Look, there are many, many things happening in this nation right now.
有一大堆资料点
There are-a million-data points
我们必须选出其中重要的几个
and we... we have to select the ones that are consequential
如果那些疯子要采取准军事行动 我们就能这么说
If these nutjobs are going paramilitary, we could say that.
对
Yeah.
对 但我们也要尊重观众
Yes, we just need to respect our viewership
不告诉他们 他们不想听的事情 就是尊重?
By not telling them anything they don't wanna hear?
你们有没有听说 反法♥西♥斯♥主义 在密尔瓦基丢燃♥烧♥弹♥的事?
You guys get this about the Antifa firebombing in Milwaukee?
没有 我们听说 是门肯的人干的
Well, we... we hear it's his people, Mencken's.
如果变成新闻事件 我们就报道
Okay, when it becomes a story, then we'll run the story.
这件事情发生在哪里
Well, this is happening in what?
计票中心吗 那... -对 是新闻
A vote-counting center? So... -Yeah, it's a story
汤姆 这是个新闻 -我去处理
Tom, it's a story. -On it.
拜托 不要一直事事都干涉我 -汤姆?
Do not micromanage me, please. -Tom?
什么事 -他们在疏散了
Yes, yes. -Tom, they're evacuating
我们在当地派直升机升空 和一名记者出动
We've got a local chopper up and a reporter on the way
各位 我要去处理这事了
Okay. Guys, I've got To manage this
有什么事情 我随时报告
I'm gonna... But, I mean, I'll keep you looped, yeah?
你们跟格雷格说 好吗
Talk to Greg, yeah?
好 嘿 嘿
Yeah. Hey, hey.
我很乐意 跟各位报告最新进展
Happy to keep you fully abreast here.
我们不要跟格雷格说话 -我可以帮你们传话
We're not talking to Greg. -I can be your link up guy
不要 搞什么鬼
No. What the fuck?
楼下完全是外行当道
Amateur hour down there
如果发生在密尔瓦基 而且是蓄意的
Okay, so, if it happened in Milwaukee and if it's deliberate
那肯定是门肯派的人干的
then it's Mencken ists
可能是栽脏
False flag. Could be.
你不能一直说栽账
You can't just say "false flag'
只因为... -栽赃
every time you don't... -False flag
听到自己不认同的事情 -栽赃
fucking agree with something. -False flag.
两位
Okay, guys.
为各位报道密尔瓦基火灾事件
We wanna report about a fire in Milwaukee
原本以为只是电线走火
initially thought to have been caused by an electrical failure.
但现在 出现许多诉求和反诉求
But now there are claims and some counterclaims
提出者为 几个
being made by groups who were protesting
抗♥议♥选举违规的组织... -嘿
alleged voting irregularities... -Hey
你知道有没有选票没受损的?
Okay, well, do you know if any of the ballots are intact?
看样子不太可能
It doesn't look likely
你在哪里
Where are you at?
要看损失了多少选票
Depends how many votes have gone
但是 有选票受损了? -对
But ballots have been lost? -Oh, yeah.
我们要包机去密尔瓦基
We're chartering flights to milwaukee.
我们的分♥析♥团队做了大量的计算
A ton of number-crunching by our analytics team
我们试着核对密尔瓦基的选举人名册
We're trying to check the Milwaukee County voter rolls
看哪些人已经投过票了
to see who's voted so far, but..
在叙事上 你可以帮我们吗
Listen, can you help with the narrative?
可以
Oh, yeah.
你人手够吗
Okay, well, have you got all the bodies that you need?
够 我们人手够了
Yeah. Yeah, we have bodies.
我们有一个霹雳小组
We have a SWAT team on it
他们正在跟密尔瓦基的团队交接
They're interfacing with the Wisconsin team
显然 他碰得太用力了
Apparently, he's just touching too hard
格雷格
Greg.
什么 -显然他碰得太用力了...
What? -He's touching way...
什么 不行 罗曼
What? No. Rome.
剧集 | 继承之战 | 导航列表