剧集 | 继承之战 | 导航列表
你去吧 用你的方式 上帝会支持你的
So you go, do your ways, and God be willing
你们好 欢迎
Well, hello! Welcome!
很抱歉刚才的混乱 我的偏头痛太严重了
Apologies for the kerfuffle. I have an appalling migraine.
但我还能应对 最重要的是 你们怎么样
But I can manage. How are you all, more importantly?
挺好的 -很高兴见到你
Great. -Great to see you.
这里很漂亮
And it's a lovely place.
看上去
It would seem that they
他们在肥料上花了很多钱
shred hundred-dollar notes for fertilizer.
所以 你们和父亲的关系 都还好吗
Now, how are you all fairing in terms of your father?
我们还行 就是 复杂的家事
We're fine. It's just a complicated, private situation
也就是 我们都恨他
Whereby we all hate him.
好吧 请坐
Well, please sit
听着 也许你们都知道了 我们在跟财务谈
Look, as you probably know, we are talking with our bankers
我们有很多
And we have a whole number
有趣的竞价可以考虑
of very interesting proposals to consider.
我觉得 已经可以收尾了
And I think it's all wrapped up.
所以 我想感谢你们的到来
So, I wanted to say thank you for coming
但 我觉得有一点迟了
but I think it's just a little bit too late
我们有优先竞标方了
We have a preferred bidder.
希望没给你们带来什么不便
I hope that I have not inconvenienced you
好吧 有趣的拜访 很高兴见到你们
Okay, well, lovely visit. Great to see you guys.
真的 我很抱歉
Really. I am very sorry
我能请你们喝两杯吗
May I offer you some bottles?
对我而言 它们也许只是果酱
They might as well be jars of jam to me.
但是 鉴赏家们还挺欣赏它们的
but the connoisseurs seem to like them.
忍♥怕 我是山猪 吃不来细糖
I fear I have peasant tastes.
你都不想听听我们的出价吗
You don't wanna just hear the offer?
19岁时 我就喜欢普通葡萄酒大卖♥♥场
I got a taste for hyper march e vin ordinaire
至今从未改变这个品味
when I was 19 years old and I have never been able to shake it.
我希望我的红酒是轻薄且酸的
I like my wine thin and vinegary.
就像她的男人们 -内奥米
Like her men. -Naomi!
不 但我真的担心这一切是徒劳的
No, but really I fear it is a trip made in vain.
另一个出价太好了
The other offer's just too good
长话短说 南 你之前对这个的看法是对的
Listen, long story short, Nan, you called this right before.
洛根想收♥购♥你的公♥司♥ 然后搞砸它
Logan wants to take your company and fuck it.
他厌恶你
He loathes you
所以 他想收♥购♥你的财产 然后在泥里摩擦
and he wants to take your properties and roll them in the dirt.
我们不会这么做的
And we wouldn't do that
我觉得 这次总统大选之后
I think that after this election,
从国家角度而言 我们处于很糟糕的境地
we all, as a country, could be in a very bad place.
我们会保持您的价值观
We would maintain your values.
听上去都很好
That's all good and well
但 显然 出于这样或那样的原因
but obviously, with one thing and another,
我们都有责任
we have a responsibility
为我的家族和其他股东
to get the best possible deal for my family
获得最优交易
and the other shareholders
我相信我们在价格上有竞争力
I'm confident that we can be competitive on price.
杰米离婚 安在缅因的遭遇..
What with Jamie's divorce and Anne's disaster in Maine..
还有这个地方
And this place..
你们的财务状况如何 虽然我不太懂
How's your financing? Not that I understand at all
很稳健
It's robust.
泰勒斯和我们的团队可以跟你们详谈
Tellis and our team can talk to your people.
你们对未来如何打算
And in terms of your futures?
我们已经备好了辞呈
Well, we've written our resignation letters
与GoJo的协议将在48小时内签署
and the GoJo deal signs in 48 hours.
话虽如此 但你丈夫依然是泛美网科的主管
Nevertheless, you'd still be married to the head of ATN.
这有点麻烦 -我准备离婚了 所以…
That's a bit messy. -I'm getting a divorce, so.
天哪 好吧 为你感到遗憾
Oh.'Kay. I'm sorry to hear that
爱情消逝时 悲伤在所难免
Yes, it's a sad, sad day when love dies
听着 现在的情况有点复杂
Listen, this is very confusing
我不想谈报价 不是钱的问题
And I don't want to talk numbers. It's not about the numbers.
的确 的确
Totally. Totally
不妨由我们来报价吧
Shall we just say our number, though?
看看你们能不能接受
Just see if that makes any sense
我不喜欢这样
Oh, I don't like this.
让我觉得自己置身于一场竞价大战之中
Makes me feel like I'm in the middle of a bidding war.
可怕
Horrible.
不同的人报着不同的价格
Different people saying different numbers.
八十九十 接下来呢
Eight, nine. What's next?
我懂 也太令人困惑了 九十之后是什么啊 九十B吗
I know. It's so confusing. What comes after nine? Nine B?
听着 不介意我们内部沟通一下吧
Listen, would you mind if we all had a brief chat?
你们看过露台上的风景吗 美不胜收
Have you seen the view from the terrace? It's incredible.
独一无二 -好吧 我们去看看
Can't be at it. -All right. We'll try
谢谢你们
Thank you.
谢谢你 南
Thank you. Nan.
南还在考虑
Nan is thinking.
她希望 你能再给她一点时间
and she wondered if she could ask for your indulgence.
不是钱的问题
It's not a money question.
所以 你能迟点儿再跟她谈吗
So, you okay to hold on for a minute just before you talk to her?
我还能说什么 -好
Well, what else can I fucking say? -Okay
你好 是的 我们可以等
Hi. Yeah. We'll hold
现在都没人讲笑话了 是吗
Nobody tells jokes anymore, do they?
卡尔 你有什么笑话吗
Karl, do you have any jokes?
什么
What's that?
我说卡尔
I'm saying, Karl,
这里太压抑了
it's a bit dry in here.
你能讲个笑话吗
Do you have any jokes?
让我想想 -压抑得快要室息了 快讲吧
Well, let me think. -Dry as fucking dust. Come on!
骂我一顿 把我骂得狗血淋头
Roast me! Give me a drubbing
弗兰克 你先讲吧 幽默点
Frank, start. Be funny
我不擅长讲笑话 领导
It's not really my thing, Chief
你觉得我承受不了吗
You don't think I can take it?
这不是我的风格 我是说 要讲也行
No, it's just not my style. I mean, I can.
洛根·罗伊的问题是
The thing about Logan Roy is
洛根是把又老又硬的骨头
The thing about Logan is he's a tough old nut.
天哪 席德·凯撒[天才喜剧演员]在世 小格
Christ. Sid fucking Caesar. Greggy
你很刻薄 你是个刻薄的老头
You're mea n. You're a me an, old man.
刻薄的老混♥蛋♥ 让所有人都过得心惊胆战
You're a mean, old bastard, and you scare the life out of folks.
这是你的特长 你现在就让我心惊胆战
That's your thing. You're scaring me right now
所以 我现在不知所措
And that's why I don't even know what to do
谁想闻闻 格雷格的手指
Who wants to smell Greg's finger?
猜猜是什么味道 赢的人得一块钱
Guess the scent, win a buck.
继续啊 挑战我
Come on! Roast me!
你的孩子们呢 你的孩子们呢 洛根叔公
Where are your kids? Where's all your kids, uncle Logan?
今天可是你的生日 -你老汉呢
On your big birthday. -Where's your old man?
你老汉呢 还在村野集市上吃男人鸡♥巴♥吗
Where's your old man? Still sucking cock at the county fair?
格丽 最近有收到什么有趣的图片吗
Gerri, been sent anything funny lately?
都是些不友善的信息 多谢 洛根
All a bit horrible for me. Thanks, Logan.
我没有不友善 我只是在开玩笑 真是奇怪一家人
I'm not being horrible, I'm being fun. Fucking Munsters
好的 很好 稍等
Okay, very good. Hang on
理论上 她希望 最晚今晚
So, she would like to get this figured out
就能最终敲定
in theory, at least, tonight
悬而不决 不是上策
The uncertainty is not good
他们想让我们今晚
They would like us to get our best foot forward
就报一个有诚意的指示性价格
on an indicative price tonight
没必要故作友善了 我该叫她滚蛋吗
No need to play nice. Should I tell her to fuck off?
洛根 -我在考虑
Loge? -I'm thinking
她也在和他们谈吗 -我想是的
Is she talking to them? -I think so
好的 好的 凯莉 我需要一点意见
Okay, okay, okay. Kerry, I may need input
泰勒斯在吗
Tell is, you there?
是的 我想我们能凑齐
Hey, yeah. I think we can get that together
好 那我们就报价八十亿
Okay, so were gonna go in and say eight
起价八十亿
We're starting at eight.
如果真的有意向 就别这么强硬
But if we're going for this, let's not be hard asses
我们要让她知道有提价空间
We gotta let her know that we can see upside
但她得证明自己值得
but she's gotta help us prove it out.
好吧 -什么意思
Okay. -Hello.
怎么了 是的 我很感兴趣 闭嘴
Yeah, what? Yes. I'm interested. Shut up
好 那我去跟她说.. -是的 她喜欢你
Okay. So should I... -Yeah, she likes you.
八十亿可以 -谢谢 阿泰
Yeah, eight is good. -Thanks, T.
剧集 | 继承之战 | 导航列表