剧集 | 继承之战 | 导航列表
好的 他跟我在一起 我们刚落地
All right. I have him here with me. We just landed
老朋友保罗 是的 他不会那样做的 对吧
Good ol' Paul, yeah, he don't do that, right?
是 我随时可以去找斯图伊
Yeah, I'll...I'll go wherever, whenever for Stewy.
保罗会挺我们 他不信任科技
Paul's good. Paul's rock. He doesn't trust tech.
老朋友保罗 -康纳想知道
Good old Paul. -Connor wants to know
我们会不会做资产再配置
if we're gonna make the Great Reallocation?
我们在乎吗 我们想要这么做吗
Oh, I mean, do we care? Do we want to?
弗兰克和卡尔会到吗
Are Frank and Karl gonna be there?
因为他们可能... -不知道
'Cause it could be... -Don't know
不知道 -我们要不要
I don't know. - Okay, could we just do..
我们先去爸爸家躲一下
We're gonna hide out at Dad's
他好像要发疯了…
He's kinda losing this shit, so.
就这么干吧 就去做资产再配置
Let's do it. To the Great Reallocation.
出发吧 -好 出发
Let's go. -Okay, off we go
我们会到的 对 -去参加狗屁古董大混战
We'll be there. Yeah. --To the fuckin' Antiques Shitshow!
戴维
Dewi!
你好吗 -还不错
How are you? -I'm good
去我爸爸家 -没问题
To my dad's. -Got it.
我知道 你们很多人
I know that many of you
下午还有重要的安排
have somewhere rather important to be this afternoon
但 这个系统很简单
But the system is pretty simple
请各位 以顺时钟方向 在公♥寓♥中移♥动♥
So, as you move in a clockwise direction around the apartment
看到喜欢的东西 就贴上贴纸
affix your stickers to objects you covet
有些东西只能贴一张贴纸
One sticker each on a number of different articles
大家都喜欢的 可以贴好几张
or many on one prized item.
之后 前来的哀悼的人
Okay, so subsequent circulating mourners
可以贴上他们的贴纸
will then apply their stickers.
环绕公♥寓♥两周之后...
After two stickering perambulating circuits
简称SPC -好的
We call them SPCs. -Okay.
物件会被分配给 出价较高的贴贴纸者
...objects will be assigned to the highest sticker bidder.
如果出价不相上下
Where sticker claims are tied
就进入决胜的贴纸回合
we move on to the tie-break stickering perambulation circuit.
简称TBSPC
TBSPCs
之后 所有没有贴贴纸的物件 会被集中起来
After which, all unstickered items will be pooled and distributed
按反向字母顺序分配
in reverse alphabetical order
除了被第二级...
other than those stickered by the second tier
抱歉 遗族贴上贴纸的
excuse me, bereaved.
这样讲 清楚吗
Do I make myself clear?
很清楚 这个系统非常好 康
Absolutely. It's a good system, Con.
那就开始吧 去贴贴纸
All right, it's on. Go get 'em
这个真不错
Oh, that's nice.
游戏开始 -嘿 康 那些勋章呢
Game on. -Hey, Con. Where are the medals?
那个...其实已经进行过一回合了
Yeah, there was a... first round.
最初的一回合结束了
There was... an initial round
那一回合有谁来?
And who was present at that?
就只有我
That was myself.
一个人 -行
Solely. -Right.
这些都要卖♥♥掉吗
Okay, and does all of this have to go?
你不要...
I mean, you don't wanna...
我希望全部都清空
Well, I'd like to get rid of pretty much everything
我有一些很棒的东西要送进来
I have some pretty cool stuff coming in
有一张这么长的奶牛纹沙发
like a cow print couch about, like, yea long
太好了 康 你不想多留一些吗
Great. Con? You don't wanna keep more for..
我们的计划是 如果...当门肯就职
Well, we're planning on if... when Mencken comes through
我们要做个尝试
we're actually experimenting with an idea..
我六到八个月后要读剧...
I have a play reading in six to eight months.
康要去斯洛文尼亚 那个 我也要忙
and Con is going to Slovenia and I'll be working on that
所以 我们要试着…
so we're gonna try...
对 我们...很期待
Yeah, you know, we're... we're really excited
让分隔两地
how this long-distance thing
不要那么无趣
can add another dimension, you know, to..
对 多点情趣
Yeah, add a little spice, you know?
为婚姻生活加点料
As we, you know, get deeper into the marriage.
好 火♥辣♥
Yeah, that's sexy
这好像叫“两周之痒”
They call that the second-week itch, I believe.
罗曼 -怎样
Rome. -Yeah.
我们很期待 -是
We're excited. -Yeah.
威斯康辛法♥院♥的事 有最新消息吗
Head the latest about the Wisconsin court thing?
对不起 什么法♥院♥的事?
I'm sorry, what court thing?
一个小问题
It's a hiccup.
对杰瑞德来说 只是个小问题
Just a little hiccup for Jeryd, I think
了解 -对
Okay. -Yeah.
也许 门肯无法当选
I mean, maybe Mencken might not make it
也许 你们不用分隔两地了
and so, maybe you might get to keep him all to yourself.
太好了
Great.
我要这把拆信刀
I think I'm gonna take this letter opener.
这是什么鬼
What the fuck is this?
跟老爸的虚拟晚餐
Virtual dinner with Pop.
什么
What?
这是什么时候拍的 -我不知道 是几周前
When is this from? ? -I don't know how many weeks ago
好 来吧
Okay, here we go.
高尔 杜尔 布♥什♥
Gore, Dole, Bush.
他也在列选输的名单吗
Is he doing the... Wait, the loser's list?
对 -孟岱尔 卡特 福特
Yeah. -Mondale, Carter, a Ford
他不是林肯
Not a Lincoln for me.
嬉皮乔治 汉弗莱 圣伯瑞
Hippie George, Humphrey, St. Barry.
坏胚子狄克
Dick the Bad,
威尔基 兰登 胡佛 梵谛冈的阿尔·史密斯
Wilke, Landon, Hoover, Al Smith of the Vatican
大卫·考克斯 休斯 塔夫特
David Cox, Hughes, Taft
布莱恩 马丁 范布伦
Bryan, Martin Van Buren
怀特 威廉·亨利 哈里森 克莱
White, Old Tippecanoe, Clay
约翰·昆西·亚当斯
Hey, JQA.
你今天输了... -你今天输了...
How many elections... -How many elections..
…几场选举? -…几场选举?
have you lost today? -have you lost today?
第一个克♥林♥顿♥
Clinton the First..
但不是最烂的 -但不是最烂的
But not the worst. -but not the worst.
平克尼两次 杰弗逊 亚当斯 都很好
Pinckney twice. Jefferson, Adams, all very nice.
真不敢相信 他还记得
I can't believe he can still do that.
好 下一个换谁 格丽? -好
All right, who's next? Gerri? --Yeah.
念那首打油诗 格丽 念那首打油诗
Do the limerick. Gerri, do the limerick
对 -比我的财宝更重要的
Yeah. -Much dearer to me than my treasure
女继承人说 是我的自♥由♥
The heiress declared, is my leisure
因为 那样 我可以搞整个哈佛团队
For then I can screw The whole Harvard crew
他们动作很慢 但可以延长欢愉
They're slow But that lengthens the pleasure.
好 -康纳
Yeah. -Connor!
好...
All right, okay...
各位 女士先生 我要表演 “我是个小茶壶”
I give you, ladies and gentlemen, I am a little teapot.
很好 用洛根·罗伊先生的方式表演
Oh, good one. -In the manner of Mr. Logan Roy
好 来看看吧 -我的天啊
Very good. Let's see it. -Oh, my God
表演开始 -我是个小茶壶
Showtime. -I am a little teapot
滚开
Fuck off!
我是茶壶 矮又肥 你说我是什么?
Short and stout. What did you fuckin' call me?
这是壶柄 这是嘴
Here's my handle. Here's my fuckin' spout.
我冒烟时 你能听到我大吼
When I get steamed up, you can hear me shout.
弗兰克·弗农是个白♥痴♥ 卡尔·马♥勒♥是个德国佬
Frank Vernon is a moron, Karl Muller is a Kraut!
太像了
That was incredible.
老爸不喜欢
Pop did not like it.
爸 你怎么能不喜欢呢
Pop, how could you not?
很有创意 -打他的脸
It's creative. -Hit him in his face
好了 卡尔 来唱吧 唱吧
All right, Karl. Come on, sing it. Sing it
到时拷贝给我一份 -快唱
I want a copy of this. Sing it.
♪思虑重重♪ -要拷给我一份
♪There's naught but care on every hand♪ -I'd like to have it.
没问题
I got it.
♪流逝的每一个小时♪
♪ In every hour that passes, O ♪
♪女人定义了一个男人的生命♪
♪ What signifies the life o' man and 'twere not for the lassies, O ♪
卡尔 你唱得好烂
You're murdering it, Karl.
♪青青灯心草♪
♪Green grow the rashes, O ♪
♪青青灯心草♪
♪Green grow the rashes, O ♪
♪我与女人共度♪
♪The sweetest hours that 'ere I spend♪
♪我最美好的时光♪
♪ Are spent among the lassies♪
剧集 | 继承之战 | 导航列表